harpercollins.com/9780060012748/the-joy-of-gay-sex
newadvent.org/cathen/04086a.htm
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Kings 14:24&version=KJV;NIV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Kings 15:12&version=KJV;NIV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 John 5:7-9&version=KJV;NIV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 20:13&version=KJV;NIV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 4:22-24&version=KJV;NIV
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't care what copy of the bible he is burning this shit is wrong.

Attached: 42987742_2745948582097266_2710234594111651840_n.jpg (500x606, 61.68K)

Parchment and papyrus are how real amulets are made.

Prots: “Psh Catholic’s don’t care about the Bible! They didn’t even trust their people to read it! Us on the other hand know how to treat the scriptures!”
Also Prots: come out with gender inclusive translations, start a gazillion cults and burn translations of scripture that they don’t like for whatever reason.

The NASB is from the Vatican manuscripts that lack the entire book of revelation, so they borrow it from the majority greek texts. - harpercollinschristian.com/zondervan/
Largest english Bible printer exclusive printer for the #1 NIV Bible
owned by harper collins - used by "gay" churches
what else the Harper Collins company prints
harpercollins.com/9780380015399/satanic-bible and harpercollins.com/9780060012748/the-joy-of-gay-sex Satanists and sodomites hate the King James Bible since it alone commands they be put to death. Yet they "claim" they do not hate it, just that there are "better" new Bibles out there.these people are often satanists who wish to discredit King James believers and Gail Riplinger's work or they work for the publishers. There are actually paid trolls who get $$$ to get you to believe the copyrighted Bibles are better so you buy the new Bibles.
all new Bibles are based on the VaticANUS manuscipts = Vatican = popeThese deceivers do not want you to know this. Do we trust the Pope?
newadvent.org/cathen/04086a.htm
a catholic website says it all
Anyone in the USA can print the no copyright in the USA King James and ONLY Zondervan can print the # 1 selling NIV Bible. James White was listed as a paid consultant to the NASB on their website and it was since taken off when I started posting it all over the tube
notice that sodomite churches NEVER use the King James Bible, but rather new versions that totally delete the word SODOMITEAny one can print the King James Bible in the USA and only the copyright holder can print the modern Bibles. So satanists, sodomites hate the King James so the new Bible printers to make money. KJV is God's Word in English.

Attached: bible kjv.png (640x480, 474.38K)

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF PROTESTANTS

How dare the peasants understand the word of God!!

Like seriously, the laity aren't smart enough to interpret God's word. If they started to think for themselves, who'll pay for all the nice and shiny things the Pope wants?

NIV doesnt delete the word sodomite dude

You realize the pope is normally visaged to be high in spirituality?

Exactly, they are the highest of spiritual leaders and should never be questioned. Completely free from corruption and scandal. The fact that you would doubt my loyalty to el papa makes me question your motives and makes me feel like pic related.

Attached: PopeAlexanderVI.jpg (295x354, 120.82K)

no no your complete and utter midwit, he printed vulgate, the populace in general other than clergy couldnt read latin, it wasnt till luther and tyndale translated that reformation started.

I unironically believe this.

And then those translations were printed. You're being pedantic about a non-issue.

sorry please tell me more about the church fathers :^)

What?

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Kings 14:24&version=KJV;NIV

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 Kings 15:12&version=KJV;NIV

hm???? Btw NIV BONUS deletes the Trinity

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1 John 5:7-9&version=KJV;NIV

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 20:13&version=KJV;NIV

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=John 4:22-24&version=KJV;NIV

yet both the issues you say it causes are solved here and here

complete shit in terms of interpretation of history
BUT
I still kek'd

Did not look like Anderson. Looked more like some edgy fedoras burning bibles to me.

Maybe I repeat myself. BOOM!

Attached: fedora-kitty.gif (335x258, 1.98M)

Fake news

Thats not how Catholics think, I'm sorry.

Is this legit? If so then Anderson has gone from smart but misguided to straight up evil, what a shame. Imagine trying to justify burning a Bible; good luck explaining that to God.

Oh maybe it is fake, I hope so.

The NIV isn't even Catholic who cares.
All the bibles approved by the Church say the faggot stuff. Even those published by "Catholic" publishers in the USA.

Than you aren't a real Catholic, I'm sorry

He’s right you schizo heratic.

No u

*Teleports behind you*
Heh, nothin’ personnel, brother.

Attached: A1FA175F-0D32-42B0-A1E6-D9D16B58BC29.jpeg (294x187, 25.34K)

So does this mean that Protestantism went back 2 centuries or did it just caught up with Catholicism from 2 centuries ago?

Conversely I think many people are too smart to read the bible. The world would be a better place if Jean Calvin never learned to read or write.

IIRC catechism of Pius X recommended destroying bibles handed from protestant agents or at least giving them to your local priest.
It's not the first catholic-like things Anderson said or did. Imagine there are people who accuse Pastor Anderson of being a jesuit who is secretly trying to teach his congregation catholic faith but pretending not to on the outside.
This is really hilarious tbh.

Attached: 6e0e359e94f9518938ff7317173aebb77c4ff0cf1f441e8f547ca56f8d163051.jpg (650x400, 44.86K)

There are people calling White a Jesuit in disguise, there must be at least one gut saying the same about Anderson.

I'd shit my pants laughing if pastor (or should I say father) Anderson was a Catholic in disguise.

I feel bad for James white, God bless him.

what's the verse?

Amen, should have thrown the jews in the fire with them