Christians, conservatives, patriots, and nationalists will be blamed for economic collapse
The economic financial system is being brought down by design, by Trump and the bankers. The maximum pain will be caused as they intentionally do the “wrong thing” fiscally, like they did prior to and after the Great Depression, leaving multitudes bankrupt and homeless
Christians, conservatives, patriots, and nationalists are now being closely linked to President Trump and other conservative leaders, like President-Elect Jair Bolsonaro in Brazil. Bolsonaro won the recent Brazilian presidential election with the help of Brazil’s large number of Christians, similar to how Trump won the 2016 U.S. election. In both cases, the news media has made sure the masses know Christians support these leaders, setting the stage for them to be BLAMED for the coming economic collapse with the GOAL of a complete rejection of the VALUES that “led to the collapse”.
The coming economic collapse in the stock market, bond market, derivatives, etc., will cause maximum pain to most of society, but especially those in debt. Many people have no idea that this economic reset has already begun. Interest rates will soar, making many people unable to afford payments on their debt. Many will lose their jobs, houses, cars and other assets, leading them to feel hopelessness and great anger and a desire to seek revenge on those who caused the debacle. And who will be blamed? This anger by the masses will be incorrectly but strategically directed, by the mainstream news media, towards conservatives, Christians, nationalists, and patriots, the same groups the New World Order elites want to extinguish in order to bring about their One World Government, One World Economy, One World Currency and One World Religion.
What can we do to prepare for what’s ahead? I came up with these recommendations:
1. Stay close to God at all times so He can warn you of the coming calamity. The extra warning time you receive could make a significant difference in your ability to get yourself & your loved ones to a safe area before chaos ensues.
2. Understand the strategy underway to incite violence and prepare accordingly for violence potentially directed at you and your family.
3. Try to get out of debt before the crash occurs. Cut out any unnecessary spending.
4. Create alliances with like-minded people that you could band together with during times of trouble that strengthens your group’s ability to defend itself and exist independently.
5. Make a plan for when chaos erupts. This might involve a bug out location, outside highly populated areas.
6. Plan ahead for items you will need to survive and secure these so you can avoid places with people when society becomes unpredictable and/or violent.
7. Do not be fearful. Understand we have been warned of these times coming and God wants us to prepare and hear His voice so He can guide us when these times occur.