Killing people you don't know overseas without trial is a gospel issue. If they're close enough to blow up with a drone...

Killing people you don't know overseas without trial is a gospel issue. If they're close enough to blow up with a drone, they're your neighbor. This is a national sin that rightly invokes the Wrath of God. There is no justification for this.

Attached: 7046443151_301c8e8c02_b.jpg (2560x1920, 255.78K)

i haven't kill anyone overseas so i'm good

*Yawn*
More commiepol/reddit concern trolling.

Satan has full control of the world now. I keep telling people that Christianity and technology on the scale we have does not make any sense. You cannot reconcile the two, since technological progress is inherently evil and Christianity means to love God. There are way too many contradictions between the too. Christianity will not ever make a resurgence as long as the world keeps falling further into the domain of Satan.

Attached: Anarcho-Primitivism Memeball.JPG (232x177, 13.88K)

Not AnPrim, ChristPrim.

>>>/reddit/

Attached: flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg (1000x717, 121.54K)

t. burgers

Lol @ thinking the wars started by the great satan are about muhhh terristsss

Yes, because the Trucks of peace plauging europe are really just from economic migrants and not terrorists.

Don't you have some refugees to take into your home?

Some NPC thinking right there. The US isn't waging a war against Islamic refugee truck drivers, dumbo. If anything, US politics in the Middle East are winnie the pooh leading to the refugee problems we see from those places in the first place. It's playing chaos politics by supporting all sorts of sides in coercive maneuvers in order to weaken the (somewhat) stable ME nations and ripen the region for nation-building. Why'd you even bring up Islamic truck driver terrorists as if that's why the US is engaged in the ME? I'm just waiting for you to type out something about freedom at this point. Dumb burger.

Wars are between organized powers and have beginnings and endings.

What does migration have to do with anything?

So you admit terrorists exist and are a big part of the wars in the ME. Thanks for proving me correct. Did you ever stop to think that instead of wasting American lives that the drones actually help us alot in this globalist war? Did you ever stop to think what would happen if we sat by doing nothing while radicals go about killing innocent people? No you didn't, because you have no christian compassion for these people.

The mirgrants are terrorists, the people we are at war with. Duh.

so you'd be ok mowing em down with drones?

Option A: kill a bunch of heathens
Option B: let your christian brothers get killed by a bunch of heathens
We're just picking the lesser of two evils.

There is no such thing as a national sin, all sins are personal
My taxes are taken under the threat of force and later used to kill Innocents under false pretenses. I am not guilty of this but I vote against it when I'm permitted by my state oppressors

Attached: paul-nehlen-isis-paul-ryan-immigration-paul-nehlen-how-to-not-stop-isis-border-paul-nehlen.png (700x382, 96.71K)

Nice try but you live in a 'democracy,' these things are done in your name

Attached: ancap.jpg (480x360, 17.63K)

Your mental gymnastics deserve a few gold medals.

Funny you would phrase it that way

Please forgive my idiot country man, nationalism can be a bit religious here. What country do you live in, your passion in your words make believe that you live in the Middle Eastern zone you two talked before.

Read more scripture:

Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid.

Literally the whole point of Romans is you're moved from membership in Adam to membership in Christ, or see the 1 Cor verse I posted

Kind of seems like believers can still sin and be responsible for even serious sin.

Also, does God collectively punish? I think the answer to that is amazingly obvious.

Agreed, that's not the point of contention

Yes it's obvious, a big fat NO!
You are saved or not based on your individual name being found in the book of life

YyyyaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAWWWwwwnnnn
*climbs into bed*
*Zzzzzzzzzzzzzz*