Marriage

I'm currently a 24 year brother and have had some feelings for a sister at my local meetings recently. I can't yet discern if the feeling is of God or of my self/flesh. I find her(20 or 21) very attractive and she loves the Lord, but I have concerns because I am a conservative white American and she is born and raised Chinese with some American college indoctrination. Also, I'd like kids that look like me.

In Christ there should be no barrier between American and Chinese. Maybe the Lord uses her to deal with my love of being American so Je can have the first place in my heart. I don't doubt that it is possible to have a very positive marriage with someone who isn't white. I also understand that my first choice for marriage and the Lord's could be quite different.

However, I would greatly prefer if these feelings went away. If its the Lord's will, amen, but I really hope it isn't.

If you guys have any advice or fellowship I would appreciate it. If not please pray for me.

Attached: DoFI6WyU4AEHMHx.jpeg (720x602, 38.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

faithandheritage.com/2011/05/the-moral-status-of-miscegenation/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Racemixing is a sin, God said so and you're wrong, don't do it or your children will be cursed, it's just Jewish WMAF indoctrination making you think you want some one that isn't a humble white woman.
There's nothing wrong with it, make sure it's a genuine feeling of God and that she's a good Christian bride and you're all set, ignore the haters.
There, I saved you this entire thread. Ask your priest, we'll pray for you.

You're probably referencing Galatians 3
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free man, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. (Gal. 3:28 NAS)
This doesn't say that race no longer exists any more than sex no longer exists, so if you were to use this as a proof-text for permitting race mixing you'd have to approve of fag marriage
It's a soteriological point about salvation being available to everyone, and resulting unity in the faith

Race mixing is wrong and against God's creation
The best argument against miscegenation is here:
faithandheritage.com/2011/05/the-moral-status-of-miscegenation/

Moses's wife was black, and God cursed a relative who made slurs against her ethnic heritage - so no, the preceding posters are wrong about so called 'race mixing'

that being said, if you don't know that bit of scripture on the life of Moses i would question your maturity as a believer, and before you think of marrying anyone and taking up the duty of being the spiritual guide of the family; you should grow more in the faith

to that end, you should be talking with the men of your church and learning from them how to be a man of God: discussing your concerns and your God-given desire to be a husband and father

if you don't have a church with mature married men willing to stand alongside you in discipleship, find a real church

See what happens. My fiance is Christian Chinese and we pretty much have the same mind and tastes about everything, even though we were raised continents apart. God obviously put us together. We love each other and put God first in everything. Getting married next year.

There has to be some level physical attraction for a relationship to work. The logical conclusion, sex within marriage, is very important. It's not just about the personality, but personality is the big point for long-term.

You'll have to make that decision. Personally, I care more about raising them to be Christian. I would advise homeschooling no matter what race they are. Public schooling is godless and degenerate, especially for daughters.

Stop spreading lies. There is nothing the New Testament about this. It only says to not be unequally yoked with an unbeliever.

The purpose in the Old Testament was because of the purity of the bloodline of Christ. Christ is come, risen, and had victory. Revelation is prophecy, written from the future, and the nations will not be undone by anyone.

You'll just create Elliot Rodgers lmao, get real.

Are you black or a monk, what does this mean

Then leave her alone. You shouldn't have children you are not sure about.

Scriptural proof?
God cursed them because they tried to usurp Moses's power. Had nothing to do with "muh racism".

This post is based.
We are supposed to be united in Christ, and not in this world. His kingdom is not of this world.

We are not all pliberals, user. Some christians actually consider the Old testament.

Head over to /r/hapas if you want a taste of what your future children will be like (hint: they will hate your guts).
Proceed if you will, but you've been warned.

I've known some cool happas. Race mixing always leaves children a bit confused, but what ever. I think male happas are better for it, and mixed women are worse off. But then again, I don't think male Asians are ever good.

You could try asking her to dinner one night to see if you really like her or not, and then decide the next step.

IKR

also; appeals to Serpent Seed Doctrine

Dylann Roof.

Means he is a brother in Christ.

You considered it enough to completely ignore my comment about it, yep.

r/hapas is run by one person on a proxy, whom bans Eurasians that disagree with him. You expect opinions to not be enforced and Reddit not to be an echo chamber hugbox?
>>>/tenda/

Attached: 3fb02cbfa9d62a3a11d963c3bd894d09f625b6ecaf1f88f3b45e6d5fa828f0a9.webm (320x180, 4.12M)

Thought this website is for adults

Attached: pqafkb6d9ba01.jpg (645x729, 49.39K)

St. Paul referred to the broader meaning of these laws against hybridization, and against yoking an ox and an ass to a plow (Deut. 22:10), in II Corinthians 6:14. . . . Unequal yoking plainly means mixed marriages between believers and unbelievers and is clearly forbidden. But Deuteronomy 22:10 not only forbids unequal religious yoking by inference, and as a case law, but also unequal yoking generally. This means that an unequal marriage between believers or between unbelievers is wrong. Man was created in the image of God (Gen. 1:26), and woman in the reflected image of God in man, and from man (I Cor. 11:1-12; Gen. 2:18, 21-23). “Helpmeet” means a reflection or mirror, an image of man, indicating that a woman must have something religiously and culturally in common with her husband. The burden of the law is thus against inter-religious, inter-racial, and inter-cultural marriages, in that they normally go against the very community which marriage is designed to establish. Rushdoony

Consider also acts 17:

Wtf stop falling for darwinianism

Attached: Amazing Kierkegaard Quote About Christianity.mp4 (640x480, 3.81M)

(you)

Attached: ethnos.png (1201x447 35.82 KB, 35.61K)

Yes, but that has no bearing on Christians marrying of their own volition. There is still nothing condemning two Christians marrying.
And spare me any comments about faggots. They are not Christians. Use common sense for the words I am saying

You just copypasted that article. God's will be done. None of us can change it, even if we wanted to. Quite the opposite, He changes us. If God says there will be nations, there will be. As I said, Revelation is written from the future, when this has already happened. God is outside of time. Acts 17:26 is not a condemnation. The Old Testament racial law was for the bloodline of Christ, whose prophecy was to come from one lineage, and is fulfilled. What can be gleaned from the Old Testament is that it is the same as New Testament and it is thus:

For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness?
Do not marry unbelievers. A heathen is a heathen, and that is why it is explicit about marrying out. They are not of the same faith. They are not of God. It is immorality to marry an unbeliever. Fedora, LARPagan, or other heathen faith, they are all non-Christians. They are darkness, unsaved, not redeemed and not a new person.
Therefore if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away. Behold, the new has come!

You're not addressing any of the points I made. Did you not read it?
I only copy-pasted the quotes and scriptures, the rest was written by me

The points you made were already addressed. You say racemixing is a sin. It isn't. It is a sin to marry an unbeliever. You and that article have attempted to conflate racemixing and unbelievers as one.

You're not providing an argument, just asserting your position

The onus is on you to say why my reading is wrong

Projection.

You'll live with life long regret if you don't do this. Your yellow fever for her will pass.

Every time this sort of thread comes up a vocal portion of Zig Forums will argue that point and say the bible tells you not to mix races, and the only people that do are crypto-jewish/atheists race worshipers betraying their race and their children for a fetish

Wrong. Eurasian females are the ones seen as cute. Eurasian males have a lifetime of misery. It's no wonder ER was an incel.

ER wasn't an incel for whatever dumb anti-racemiixng justification you're trying to pitch, he was a total narcissist and actual race-worshiper who just worshiped whites and processed his self-imposed feeling of inadequacy into hatred for others.
Elliot was so obsessed with his being superior but so socially stunted that he wouldn't have been able to get laid regardless of his racial admixture.

Indeed. There is little distinction between him and many on Zig Forums.

Attached: tenda spencer3.jpg (1443x1527 185.81 KB, 613.09K)

Elliot became what he was because of the rejection he received. Read his writings from his younger days and you can slowly see his transformation. I'm not excusing his murders, but he wasn't always who he was. But yeah, go ahead and make some hapa males and see how they end up. It's asking for trouble unless you can instill some great principles into them. Elliot's father wasn't around much either, so that was another devastating blow for him mentally. His father had the yellow fever and it projected a sense of inferiority into Elliot so the man felt he was required by destiny to attain a white female to make up for his father's shortcomings.

Please don't

See, I'm not talking about how people see it, how people see them means nothing, but a pure Jap woman is the best there is. Jap males on the other hand aren't that great, so having some white blood gives them some better traits.

Elliot wasn't raised to handle rejection and refused to work on himself to attract a partner, worsened by his race-worship and unreal expectations. Elliot could've smashed some braphog on Tinder and been done with it but his pride denied him that option.

I had a friend half viet half spanish and he had this permanent sorrow for not being white and being looked at as a 'chinese'.
We have to understand that we are tribal creatures and noticing that we are different from the group creates anxiety.
Also he had no sense of belonging or loyalty to the spanish people or culture, he'll never be patriotic or nationalistic.
Maybe in the USA it isnt so bad since there are more asians.
Ideally we shouldnt do it but its not a dogma.

Act on it and you'll soon discern the truth

fug. suckered
Zig Forums polluting this winniethepooh board again

Get over yourself, faggots. This aint your playground. Go back and get banned by the neoreactionary mods on Zig Forums again because you dared have an independent thought in your head

Ignore this one at your own peril.

Don't do anything you won't be able to live with.
If you want kids that resemble you, chose a woman of your own stock.
Even if we presume racemixing not being a sin, the consequences of racemixing are plain for all to see.

I'm sure OP is bait since he never responded, but I hope nobody listens to the morons that say Christians marrying Christians is a sin.

hey dude I'm christian. Will you marry me?

There’s a separate and distinct statement on homosexuality in the Bible and it’s permissibility as a union of peoples. There is not one for race.

I’m sorry user but God would’ve identified it as a sin if it were for two Christians to racemix. He didn’t, it isn’t, and bearing false witness won’t do you any favors in this life or the next. Get over your race worship, married Christians are more important for the good of Man on the whole than whatever racial purity you’re attempting to cling to, and basic preferences will show that most people aren’t actively attempting to erase their ethnicities anyway.

he did and you're ignoring it

Dont you know diversity is our strength? How are we supposed to preserve diversity if everyone is the same shade of brown? God seperated people at Babel for a reason.

I think racemixing, or anything that leads to a one-nation world, is a sin.
Then again, you live in America, which is the Jewish melting pot of the world, so even participating in American society could be considered a sin.

Then again, Elliot Rodgers was a JEW.

WEW

What a load of horse shit.
Go read the thread on Babel for WHY God separated the people

Apologies to all for the language You Zig Forumslacks infuriate me when you abuse God's word for your own ends

Attached: horseshit.webm (540x360, 137.88K)

And you Modernists infuriate me with your evil ways. How is man supposed to populate all of the land if they are not suitable for the land?

Did you ever stop to think WHY the different races are the way they are? There is a reason why blacks and browns are more suited for warm weather and whites for colder.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your race. There is nothing wrong with loving your people. Be less quick to anger friend, it is unworthy of a Christian. and ffs read your Bible

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 141.45K)

If your desire to preserve your race comes at the expense of your attempting to curtail Christian marriages because you’re afraid you’re getting your bloodline tainted then yes there is something wrong with it.

Pol seems to be under the misunderstanding that race mixing not being a sin means it is a mandate. That is not the case.

Does one actually need a priest to be married? I mean what if you are in a place where there are no priests; would mutually agreeing to stay true to each other under Gods gaze be enough or is an actual priest required to make it legit?

See vid
It's not a sin. God will preserve people how He wills, and none of us will change it.

americans aren't really white so go ahead lad
get stuck in

That's about it. You've either not lurked here long enough to read the testimonies of your brothers regarding this subject, to which I ask you not create threads until you've been here longer, or you're just trying to stir the pot. Please stop.
I wish that the mods would do something about hapaposting.