Drag Queen Daycare

First, it was drag queens reading to kids in public libraries, now they're visiting daycares.

cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/montreal-drag-queen-storytime-daycare-1.4927005

Reminder that this is grooming: youtube.com/watch?v=899uwvQE7Ic

Attached: stop.JPG (780x439 63.03 KB, 72.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UKgxkNES4Zs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: image.jpg (200x275, 16.56K)

Watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=UKgxkNES4Zs

A part of you is going to die, but it will be the weak part.

Alright Zig Forums, serious question. Would you feel safer sending your kids here or to a catholic daycare in Pennsylvania?

The rate at which this degeneracy is accelerating is dizzying. It's completely out of control.

What's the difference?

Brothers and sisters…

This is a testament to how political individualist liberalism, be it economic or social, has subverted national institutions.
Hopefully there may be less of a need to rely on physical educational institutions in the coming years.

Not sure how people can look at this and think its ok to have "men" dressed up in fetish gear talking to and interacting with winnie the pooh toddlers.
Lord have mercy.

Attached: 1513729964218.jpg (400x400, 16.02K)

Honestly, it's only a matter of time until they start having "drag queen masses" in Catholicism anyway

this is peak clownworld

Attached: (((recommended))).PNG (344x408 286.42 KB, 256.11K)

Part of me wonders if God will ask me if I reach heaven why I didn't do more, or why I didn't do enough.

Attached: 6f2.jpeg (710x508, 371.99K)

They know it's not okay, remember: We all have the Law written in our hearts. They know it's not okay and they think it's good to be wrong.
"You have a policeman in your head and he must be destroyed", this was a popular propaganda slogan in the 60's developed by Edward Bernays. There's a documentary called century of the self, it's on youtube.

Right wing nerds they can somehow destroy them libtards with facts and logic, this is gatekeeping. It's not based on logic, it's based on the rejection of our conscience.

At first I was leftpic.
Then I saw the like ratio.
Then I was rightpick.

Attached: mxcFW06.png (653x786 634.52 KB, 117.6K)

I'm convinced that the Christians of each nation are given a specific task to defeat, tailored to them by their surroundings.
In the West, we are safe to practice as Christians in a mostly-secular society. Nobody physically threatens us with war or forced conversion. Yet, our enemy is not of the sword, but of the mind. These people are posessed by demons, and they seek to distort and pervert everything holy about our lives. In the West, we have to fight against perversion, liberalism, and the selfish ideologies of the Enemy himself.
In the Near East, christians face an entirely different obstacle. Instead of living in a decaying, sick society, they live in patriarchal, god-fearing nations where the punishment for sodomy is death. However, the god they worship is not our God. So the christians of the Near East face physical threat by the sword of war and heresy, and struggle to assimilate and thrive in the ancient Biblical lands.
In the far East, christians face disgusting polytheism in Hindu and Buddhist countries.
Everywhere christians exist, there is a struggle, but it's never the same.

Attached: 412f.png (544x535, 323.06K)

lel

Good post, user. We all have our battles waged on each different fronts. Forget WW3, we are fighting a spiritual war since the beginning and it will continue until the end times. Hang on, brothers and sisters.

Attached: laughing toga45.png (301x243, 62.63K)

Remember: The parents signed a permission slip to allow this.

… 41 minutes later …

Attached: good-to-see-six-of-you-guys-downboated-this.png (149x51, 1K)

Oooooohhhhhh, you saw what I saw ….

Attached: mama-im-scared-why-is-that-man-wearing-glitter-eye-shadow.png (348x310, 109.78K)

Jesus put his message out there despite all of the hatred he would receive. We should follow his example.