I thought Poland was a based Christian country. That's what everyone on the right has been telling me

I thought Poland was a based Christian country. That's what everyone on the right has been telling me.

Attached: poles.jpg (748x1400, 214.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orthochristian.com/116806.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I trust this to be 1000% accurate, and representative of the nation as a whole :3

Poland is 87.2% Catholic. It doesn't, however, mean that people are forced to follow Catholic law. Poland is a secular nation in its laws and has no official national religion. Forget whatever Zig Forums has taught you about Poland.

Would you consider the memes of the right on the internet a better source? Poland is a modern nation. It has women's rights, gay rights, etc. Just because people role-play as Christians (Russians, Serbs, Poles, Greeks, etc.) doesn't make them so. Look at their fruits. It's nothing but the same as the degeneracy everyone screeches about over here. Maybe it's not the whole nation, but it's the overwhelming majority. They're all exposed to the same media that we consume here, and it influences the young.

Attached: 13 (2).jpg (261x220, 9.8K)

I don't think I'm ever going to get married. Can't trust these hoes. Looks like it's celibacy for me, then. I congratulate those of you fortunate enough to find a precious jewel of chastity in this sea of filth. Wife that shit up and don't think twice.

TFW

Monasteries are still wide open, I'm thinking of joining one personally.

You'll have to give up 8ch, you know.

Not him and I've never been to Poland, but I wouldn't consider memes or screencaps found on the internet to be an accurate representation of what any country is like.

Poland used to be based now its like any onther western nation.By the way some random thots doesn't represent anything,they exist in every country.

Attached: 3.jpg (1440x600, 268.16K)

How do you know if she's chaste if you can't trust these hoes? She could be looking to """settle down."""

Eh, I don't have much faith in mass movements. I bet 95% or more of the people in the crowd don't abide by Christian morality.

t. Racist papist

You can find these THOT kikebook groups in literally any country. I bet that even in places like Iran or Saudi Arabia you'll see stuff like this. Roasties gonna roast.

There is still hope in Poland.

Absolutely this. How the winnie the pooh am I supposed to know my future wife won't be one of this whores?

By putting your faith in the Lord that he would not deliver such a wife to you. Keep your faith, pray often, go to Mass, and be the good Christian that you want your wife to be. I've seen too many men crying about thots while they've had 15 sexual partners before they were 21 themselves. God always gives you exactly what you deserve.

He delivered even the saints to torture and martrdom, you think he won't deliver you to a thot? That's borderline prosperity gospel, "if I'm a good Christian bad things won't happen to me".

It isn't that linear.
As this user said there's no karma system in Christianity. Chances are that a good Christian might get a good woman. But he might get just the opposite. Hosea got a whore for a wife. Job got his whole life destroyed besides being a faithful Jew.
Who knows the mind of the Lord?

Data, data, data. Even if it were good data it does not matter.
Data follows targets and never ever the other way around. Ex-soviet countries at least try to present themselves traditionally, while the west tries to do the exact opposite. They have a good target, that's what matters, and what will matter once the data is outdated.

I wasn't implying a karma system. God literally will not send you anything you can't handle. If you can't handle a thot, God wouldn't send you one. If, however, you're equipped with patience, empathy, and the ability to bring a thot to Christ and help her stop her thot ways, then there's no reason you won't be given a thot wife.

I love her so much, my name is Nicholas and she bought me a book of St. Augustine for the day of St. Nicholas.
Don't lose hope anons, one day you'll find your pure and (almost) perfect wife that will make you experience 1 Corinthians 13: 4-7.

Just

Attached: justo.png (392x324, 163.21K)

God doesn't give you anything you can't handle. Did you learn nothing from Jesus? Go read Luke.

What about that old saying "can't turn a whore into a housewife" or something like that?

That's from a rap song.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.69M)

I'm not saying that God doesn't have the power to change people. I just said that men can't turn thots into good women, they must repent themselves.

You realize you as a MAN are supposed to lead women to righteousness, right? Most women can't do it themselves. If you are a God fearing man and you keep Him as the center of your universe you can accomplish anything.

Attached: 936b7d448bb0df70a650b42d7ee02038.jpg (480x360, 33.33K)

I don't wanna get cucked, man.

Attached: cuckchan.PNG (1299x147, 45.85K)

Than be an MGTOW faggot or join a monastic order. A defeatist like you doesn't deserve a wife.

Who's the defeatist?

Attached: example.PNG (648x598, 42.72K)

Oh you poor naive fool. Your gf reminds me of my mom. My mom goes to church every Sunday, hates thots, has very few female friends now, etc. I always thought it was odd. She married my father when she turned 22 (he was a Chad) but before that she messed around with a lot of Chads. My great uncle told me some of the stories. Nothing too extreme, just average modern female stuff, although certainly not a pious female. She messed with a few Chads and had multiple boyfriends. Ever since learning about that, I haven't been able to forgive her. As Nick Fuentes would say, once a thot always a thot.

She'd rather follow Chad to hell before she'd follow an average or ugly male to heaven. You don't understand women. You have to read Genesis from an esoteric perspective and you'll come to realize that Eve is a broken aspect of Adam, the temptation of Adam's weakness and his curse.

Is microchimerism a meme or not?

< What has been is what will be,
< and what has been done is what will be done,
< and there is nothing new under the sun.

Attached: thots-everywhere.jpg (625x475, 67.83K)

Pick one

Catholicism is more like an ethnic identity to Spainards and tacos, maybe it's the same with Poland. I mean they barely even read their Bible lol.

Attached: 1538396358563_0.jpg (358x567, 179.16K)

Before you get banned, just want to point out that you are correct; "catholic" is a cultural identity in many countries; I've had Argentine and Bulgarian atheists tell me that they were "catholic" and that I was too because (despite my protestation [see what i did there heh]) because of some baby sprinkling.

no

You should be afraid about what will happen to you when you'll die.

is that something i will regret if i google it?

Women who are not vain will not use that filth (social media) for starters You are looking for love in all the wrong places, brother.

I kind of wonder whether that might be a bait operation with fake profiles.

[-]

To be fair, they declared their king to be Jesus Christ.

*majority of Catholics support abortion, gay marriage and barely read Bible*

#NotRealCatholic

*some snowflake from ECLgAy does some weird Shit*

"hurr durr all protestants are sodomite supporting faggots"

It's for the best

I seriously hope no one that bothered to read the context( ) falls for this

I thought Asians had white fever. That's what everyone on the right has been telling me.

Attached: asian white meat.png (1043x1920, 895.02K)

What about when God told Hosea to marry a whore.
Or when Jesus offered the water of life to the samaritan woman with 5 husbands.
Or when Jesus stopped the stoning of the woman caught in adultery.

Lets face it, there are no 'decent' girls for everyone in this generation, we will have to do some thot redeeming or there will be no next generation.
Its terribly hard because it hurts our pride but you know pride is something you must overcome if you are a Christian.
Humanity overcame much worse situations and still survived, pest, war, natural calamity, crying about having to deal with thots seems infantile next to it.

I'm actually right now trying to redeem a thot, and not just a regular thot, a colossus thot, i dont even dare name the things she did in this forum. Anyway, its working for now, i have no money so its not that she is settling with a good boy provider.
I pray a lot for both our souls and so that we can have a fraction of the virtue of MAry and Joseph (and those are our names too)…
Still i have my doubts of course, i dont know if im doing the right thing or im foolish.

Attached: img231.jpg (1493x1892, 486.45K)

You do well man.
I couldn't do it for example since I couldn't go that way without getting winnie the poohed in the head
But we need good men to do this, because those women need to be saved as well.

+1 for MGTOW movement.

Attached: SexBeforeMarriage.jpg (828x979 7.74 MB, 343.52K)

Attached: images.png (500x500 20.25 KB, 37.16K)

Being desperate isn't a virtue. You're not also saving anyone. You're just giving time,money,love, to a woman who deserves the consequences of her actions. If you're that desperate for pussy though go marry her but you can only pretend so long till her inner woman goes out.

Jesus also didn't marry

This. Don't confuse empathy and forgiveness for cuckery. They're not the same thing.

Attached: 5b155018645e6b160bb0ba4dc3e41834961365b810259a670a9f218b3bc332a7.png (162x311, 76.3K)

AWALT

As someone who actually lives in Poland, in a relatively large city on the coast: it's definitely not some "le based Zig Forums DEUS VULT right-wing oasis" that some people think it is, but it's not just a "yet another liberal Western country with merely culturally Catholic facade" either. There is genuinely a very large number here of actual, faithful Catholics, orthodox Catholicism is more socially acceptable than in your typical Western country, churches are often still full of people, lukewarm Catholics often seem to be lukewarm more because they don't understand what God wants and not because it's "only their cultural heritage at this point". In public schools, crosses still hang in classrooms, and the schools' religion classes actually teach Catholicism (this is apparently not the case in America and Western Europe, it seems). And the region I live in isn't particularly religious by Poland's standards either, the eastern and southeastern regions (and the countryside) are stereotypically very religious, and from what I've myself seen, the stereotype is largely true. As regards liturgy, Novus Ordo is the norm, and yet "guitar masses", Communion in hand, etc. are rare (for example, I don't remember ever seeing a Communion line where people would be getting Communion in hand). At the same time, our country is currently getting quickly "Westernised", and the liberal, modern, Western values are becoming more and more common, especially among the younger people (Generation Z mostly). So, it's not ideal, but genuine faith indeed is widespread, even at the level of the whole society, and seems to be more thoroughly ingrained and common than in any other non-microstate Western country that I can think of.

Attached: 20180622_202819.jpg (4032x2268, 2.34M)

If a man were allowed to punish women, then a man would have more of a role in leading women.

i see you also browse incels.is
fug

no, its basically this: they found male dna inside of dead females brain and some think its cum from sexual partners, but (((doctors))) say its probably from their male children even though everyone in the study wasn't confirmed to have had sons. and you'd think it would be pretty easy info to find out, which implies they probably didn't have sons

Terrifying and big if true.

not an issue if you follow rule #1 anyway

Attached: instagram-1.jpg (644x634, 45.3K)

Oy …

Attached: 1541200749577.jpg (960x720, 56.49K)

Why are you making justifications for sinning user?

Feeling guilty?

Attached: 1.jpg (1600x1251, 718.81K)

I hope you have other sources than some internet conversation to make this assessment.

Ok, this is pretty awesome.

No, you do realize that hymen can break if the person is in sports or rides horses right ?

Big difference is that because of Catholic doctrine abortion supporters and same-sex supporters are automatically excommunicated.
Whereas every Lutheran's ultimate authority is not the Church, not even the bible but his very own interpretation of the Scriptures.
Literally nothing in protestantism defines who's a heretic or not outside of maybe the five solae compared to the strict definitive ruling concerning heresies in Catholicism.

Therefore, we can objectively say and even proof that these abortion gaytholics are not real Catholics, while you can't with the Swedish Lutheran Church.

see>>738097

I am 100% sure both of these men have committed the sin of masturbation.

Those are exceptions to the norm, and you trying to present them AS THE NORM is blatant deception.

Begone schismatic. You're no better.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_833.jpeg (1900x1500, 895.05K)

orthochristian.com/116806.html
I wonder what based color map you're going to use in 10 years to try and deny the truth of Orthodoxy.

Probably these ones.

Attached: fullsizeoutput_842.jpeg (1207x807 180.26 KB, 154.68K)

So you're bragging that the Great Satan uses Mammon to keep their fags alive for years on end? Must be why Catholic clergy seem to live so long.

AIDS is on the rise in Russia. Some orthodox superstate amirite?

Russia lets the fags and druggies die in their sins. They don't accept it, coddle it, and propagate it like the west does.

Attached: d6616fe7-6289-413e-8d4d-5be1d85a5bd8.png (781x425, 62.86K)

Where in my post did I say women aren't supposed to held accountable for their actions? Where?

Give me a quote from the Bible that explicitly states that. Looking at others with lust is what we shouldn't do and everyone does it. Should we try to limit this? Yes. Is a just punishment for someone who looked at someone with lust is to marry an indignant gold digging whore that will cuck and divorce you? I don't think so. The devil utterly shat on our timeline.

This. Judge not lest ye be judged. Don't be like the Pharisee thanking God he's not like sinners (the one who's damned). Be like the man constantly beseeching God's Mercy.

bad theology

no shit i've fapped, as if thats as bad as a girl letting a guy winnie the pooh her

You better not be hinting at gnosticism

… and the english version?

Doesn't entirely dismiss the HIV rate is rising

It's rising because Russia doesn't pour billions of dollars into "education and prevention" a.k.a. teaching their kids how to use condoms when they do buttsex like in the west.

Well, we bask in the light of the "western civilization". After all, you needed another peripherial colony to expand your empires.
Hopefully, the muslims will do some nice changes to your landscape .

There are no based countries, unfortunately.

"Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it."

Now that I think about it, they're not doing anything against the spread of HIV except for babies in which they apparently excel pretty good.
The HIV population is mostly gays and drug addicts (which, of course, has a huge overlap to begin with) so not doing anything about it besides promoting traditional family and values makes heterosexuals marry and stick to one sexual partner (and thus almost eliminating any chance of getting HIV) while the gays and drug addicts are still spreading it within their own population.
In a certain sense, Russia is making sure that the gay population will have 80-90% HIV rate and thus killing themselves off faster while the heterosexual population will have a negligible amount from rape, (former) drug users, gay converts or hospital accidents.
I don't know if I should call it reckless or brilliant.

Attached: 9d56fc97181896a580572d43ba598a6158503952878a2f29020f47d2e78d4bf5.png (477x724, 279.86K)