Boomer Church BTFO

This is why I do not worry about the future of the Catholic Church. [That and, you know, Jesus' promise that the gates of hell would not prevail against her.] Dumb Boomers will not be in charge forever.

web.archive.org/web/20181206212653/https://www.ncronline.org/blogs/ncr-today/north-carolina-church-exile-battles-restorationists?fbclid=IwAR2RC0rJsrodlHCLOQwjTkTN6BGyyRO0F8ijwP1dFTcxnsawXwHoPXTVKyU

Attached: responsorial psalm MA Yurko 1-14-17 CROP_1.jpg (770x480, 91.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

salon.com/2018/12/21/best-of-2018-i-dont-know-how-to-be-catholic-any-more/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Then it will be my generation - Generation X, the most nihilistic, atheistic, and indifferent generation history has ever seen - in charge. Won't that be fun …

All the churches you could of picked, you picked the ones that support child sacrifice and sodomite marriage. winnie the pooh boomers

Attached: 212e.jpg (500x412, 54.14K)

not a baptist but i like me some hard preaching on baby boomers

Don't worry, we zoomerdox hate you and honestly don't care.

Too bad the Martian rite of the charismatic southern-orthodox church is the true church

That's fine. The generation after you will absolutely hate you too. Circle of life, friend.

based post

Maybe having only one child and not even raising him in the faith was not a smart move, and now theyre being outnumbered by tradcaths who still have normal families of up to 10

Do you mean 1836 convention or 1872 convention?

Don't beat yourself up xbro, at least you aren't one of us millenials. I don't know the consensus of other millenials, but I don't hate your generation. I hope you guys do well when you're in power.

zoomers are the worst,
my generation as a general rule doesn't care about *anything*. All they want is to be pleasured.
They aren't devout about anything except for masturbation. Not even about atheism, they just like it since it lets them stay indifferent and uncaring.

X and Z are the ones who long most for structure and meaning in life. You're judging a bunch of kids saying they only care about pleasure, but wait until they're adults.

>`They want to go back to the 16th century`
kek

Attached: tfw when Orthodox.png (500x357, 178.52K)

He's kinda depicting them accurately. Good work.

Former NC resident here. Let me give you a TL:DR

Nothing of value was lost
They moved to my state, driving all locals crazy, driving all housing and utility cost through the roof, can’t drive cars for shit, and they bring their yankee disrespect. I’ll never be able to afford to live in my home state because of these people. I should be praying for them but I’m glad they lost what they had. Thanks a lot, Protestants.

What I love even more is the despair of vat2 scum as they see that 95% of young Catholics are tradspergs like me. It's a beautiful sight that their 50 years of work undoing as many traditions of the church has lead to nothing and their whole movement will be seen as a minor mess up never to be repeated

God is eternal, Boomers aren't. Who would have thought? :^)

Vatican 2 is a disgrace. God bless.

This is absolutely, positively, 110% correct.

i can't even read this shit. my hatred for boomers knows no limit. i assume there will be a layer of hell beneath gehenna for them

Attached: 1543375305039.png (290x352, 60.92K)

Unless a new council is convened, nothing will change. No matter how much of a tradsperg you are, you don't have the authority to convene a council.

I really hope we do, too; but I kind of doubt it. My generation is the "grunge generation" and we - collectively - don't give a crap about anything. We don't vote, we don't protest, we don't participate. I was in high school in the 80s and it started way back then. I mostly just hope that late millenials and Gen Z give enough of a shit to affect real change.

I know a whole community of tradcaths discerning priesthood and the FSSP and other traditional societies are growing pretty well it may take a few generations but there will be a restoration of traditional worship.

too bad we'll all be old by the time it happens and won't get to fight in the race crusade

V2 didn’t happen over night dear brother undoing it may take several years but we can certainly help reform by helping traditional societies.

V2 took 150 years. Gotta be patient, man.
Oh ffs … stop it. Just stop it.

Attached: 1524611543099.png (478x358, 317.77K)

Galatians 3:28

so gender isn't real either then?

Again .. Galatians 3:28
Read it and don't forget it.

Is that a yes?
Absolute state of modernists

As much as stopping racism is good
Wew.

No, you shouldn't hate your fellow man. Hate what they stand for, hate the heretical instutions they've put in place, hate the degeneracy that follows and rage against the lot of it; but love your enemies.

wut?

There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus.

Thanks

Attached: DiEzDz2X4AArLSz.jpg (947x2047, 424.56K)

Yes if you drink down modernist poisons you are a modernist

epic fellow le sir

Even with all their faults, I believe Generation X will help to get us back on track. I doubt they'll be as fervent about supporting Israel.

Attached: 13242432.jpg (911x1200, 140.61K)

he might've been silent generation. don't give the boomers too much credit

To add insult to injury…

Another article with this same tone:

salon.com/2018/12/21/best-of-2018-i-dont-know-how-to-be-catholic-any-more/

These are the fruits of Vatican II. The "faithful" have never been exposed to sound theology, rather they only ever heard modernist feel-good garbage, to the point that they can't stomach it when they're exposed to the Truth of the Church that they claim to belong to. According to her, she didn't need to hear that being an abortist is evil from the other priests. Glad that changed.

Based priest bullies boomers. based.

Wait until Gen Z and Y crystalizes it might not be far away from X.
From chaos however a sheer counterstream often emerge. The more divided gens Y and Z will be the better. However most of my Z peers seem to be only larping about traditionalism while being nihilists themselves and Y seems to be too scared of even larping or they are just as good as Xers.
Yes call me a doomer all you want but I do not see my generation creating a wholesome line against modernism and I am to blame too. There are more people who make jokes about hard stances while not actually forming a front to counter the decay. The guerilla larp tactics will not work.

He went full John the Baptist.

Attached: laughing skelly.webm (640x360, 2.06M)

She never knew how to be Catholic, apparently.

This is why I worry about the future of the Catholic Church.

Good winnie the pooh riddance. This person is a political ideologue and not a Christian.

Gen X here as well. Not sure about that "nihilism" thing. Maybe. I always thought it was just the cynical generation though (but there's hope there).

Not a trad, but certainly believe in the traditional Church. I just don't think you need to go against V2. It's simply been abused. What the Church needs is more right headed interpreters, rather than rebels who would get people nowhere (at least anytime soon). Also, I wish trads laid off the Eschatology. They sound like Pentecostals with their end times talk sometimes. Not everything is a sign of the end of the world. Things can be fixed. Have hope!

Doesn't Mother Teresa shares a lot of heretical thoughts?

No. She was only "controversial" to the media, because letters came out between her and a priest of feeling pain and "darkness" and struggled with the work she did. That's just human. She did this for over half of a century and secretly struggled with all of it… but did it anyway. And then the media claimed she was controversial for offering substandard health care and "proselytizing" (she wasn't the wealthiest of people.. and she was a nun!). What do they expect? For her to throw parties?

I know people like this

Attached: 85ba1a73769fc328cd69f1e303dfeecff03f9fc1f2092b896012f3d1f3904e9e.png (500x478, 91.76K)

The whole Stephen Colbert/Paul Ryan dichotomy is silly. Little does she realize that both sides are a joke.

Tbh I don't know who paul ryan is

US Speaker of the House. Randroid / Catholic (makes as much sense as a Colbert Catholic).

I'm not talking about that, I'm referring to her syncronization of other faiths into her work. She suggested that all those other religions worshipped the same God overall and thought that it was more important to make them become a better person according to their own religion rather than converting them to Catholicism. Now, I'm not fit to judge her and that doesn't undermine her work, but I believe those statements run quite close to being heretical.

Seems like a good place to ask, I was raised Atheist, but was always Agnostic, in the past 1.5-2 years I’ve been trying to learn about Catholicism and to convert my young family. Because of my job and family situation(no nearby family support) I can only rarely attend Mass at the TLM place, though I really like the people there. My other issue is since I’m such a noob(despite my best efforts to learn Dogma), I’m a bit alienated by the Cradle Caths since they tend to not know what to tell a convert about RCIA and other things I need to know. I ended up calling a Church very close to me and it’s Novus Ordo, a really nice young Priest came by, spent several hours chatting with me and helping me navigate RCIA, baptism for my kid, etc, the kind of personal touch someone in my position needs basically. Is it legit to go NO for awhile and then when I’m more established in the Church start going back to the TLM? Anything to look out for in terms of NO?

I don't think the Aesthetics of Mass matters other than the ability to hold Faith. People in NO will be saved just like the people in TCM

What's up with boomers anyways, I get being self indulgent and evil, but how can anyone prefer the novus ordo? Why not the traditional mass in English? Or even the liturgy of Chrysostom? Do boomers just hate things that are good and beautiful?

Attached: eduardo.jpg (552x368, 24.25K)

Oh, so trads don't mind English either? It's the actual liturgical changes you're against?

Boomers in the Church have literally messed up everything. Be it liturgy, politics (both right and left.. in equal measure), "critical" scholarship (that's practically atheistic), music, commercialization, etc.. I honestly can't think of any good accomplishments, no matter the denomination. At best, the good ones held the line, but they were few in number - and even then, they merely held the line. They didn't push much out there. Not on the level that saints did in the past.