Reminder: heaven is going to be a sausagefest

reminder: heaven is going to be a sausagefest

Attached: dz4y7ikx.jpg (591x591, 64.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

godrules.net/articles/marriage-in-heaven.htm
saintsbooks.net/books/The Roman Catechism.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean some of my favorite moments were hanging out with my guy friends and exploring our rural town's wilderness or generally just being bros so that doesn't bother me.

Lol for you. Wife up a woman and you won't have to worry about that.

Mark 12:18-27 When the dead rise, they will neither marry nor be given in marriage; they will be like the angels in heaven.
Ain't no marriage in Heaven, bro.

cracks open can
Yep. The First Crusade
Now THAT was a Holy War.
sip

As it was always meant to be. Eve is an aspect of Adam, the divine male. Man is fractured into parts on earth, so he requires the feminine portion of him that is divided from the whole, but he is united in heaven. He doesn't need a female there.

I doubt it honestly. Men sin so much too, heaven will be devoid of most people in general, and especially devoid of Catholics, for they worship man and not God.

not gonna lie, it deeply troubles me that even in heaven i won't be able to get my rocks off. why the winnie the pooh did god even give me a cock and balls if i'm not even allowed to use the winnie the pooh things. they cause me nothing but strife

I don't want to go to whatever you think heaven is, because it's wrong.

It's the truth.

Genitals are a necessary component of fallen man. There is no sex in heaven since sex is a desire for connecting fragmented parts of a whole. Everything is perfect in heaven, thus no need for sex.

Why are you on this board?

Same question goes to you.

god made woman before the fall tho.

Attached: 1517897772847.png (512x512, 23.5K)

When do you think The Fall started? God created Adam, and Eve was created from a part of Adam, so Eve is intrinsically connected to him. The Fall was underway as soon as Adam was brought into the temporal realm. Eve, being a broken aspect of Adam. was destined to mess up. Why do you think God is He and not She? The eternal is the purified male, femininity is the part he craves on earth to give wholeness to his being.

And some had sex with people didn’t they?
I think married people might just not feel the urge to have sex because there is no need to be fruitful and multiply (everyone is immortal) so the natural biological drive for sex is absent.

Side question, if Eve had given birth before the Fall, would that branch of humanity still be immortal?

adam and eve were immortal before they fell, but they still would've had to populate the earth. why would god make it so that multiplication only became a thing after the fall?

Attached: image.jpg (500x500, 24.65K)

Sounds familiar ….
… now, where did I ….
… Oh, that's right …
< The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: 'God, I thank you that I am not like other people – robbers, evildoers, adulterers – or even like this tax collector.

Attached: woe-to-you-scribes-and-pharisees.webm (400x285, 6.78M)

Do you have another interpretation you'd like to share?

Are you one of those "blame women for everything" people? Galatians 3:28

Hey OP, why don't you go become a Muslim or a Mormon if all you want is endless celestial sex.

Attached: 2048px-Gerard_van_Honthorst_-_King_David_Playing_the_Harp_-_Google_Art_Project-1595x900.jpg (1595x900, 199.6K)

t. thot

sorry for having urges that god gave me. its not like i want to winnie the pooh a bunch of thots, i just don't understand why penises exist if i can't use it

You're lost
>>>Zig Forums

Humanity was ever immortal? I thought Adam being pure spirit before the fall was heresy. What is happening itt?

kek incel rage
Well, the last statement is abundantly true, but let us consider this … all things on earth, things that are good, are mere portents of the Godly bliss that is to come. Yes, even that blissful moment buried inside sex is but a mere shadow of the joy we will yet have. Men and women were made to revel in the glory of God, to worship Him, yes, but worship not derived from a sense of duty, a sense of detached obedience, but out of pure wonder, delight, astonishment, and delight. As St Paul says, we see dimly through a mirror (and their's back then were just polished metal), so life here, even in Christ, is the barest whiff of a shadow of the bee's dick of what we will have going on when God is before us in the fullness of His glory. Sex, compared to this, will be utter irrelevance.

So, word to the wise: stop worrying about what you don't get now, and make dang sure you're on God's guestlist.

tl;dr Where we're going, we don't need sex

Attached: where-were-going-we-dont-need-roads.jpg (1280x720, 88.46K)

I didn’t say he was pure spirit, but he had an immortal physical body by way of not having sinned either.

The command to multiply might have been with the impending fall and thus mortality in mind. He knew Adam and Eve wouldn’t be able to redeem themselves after being made mortal

Attached: HeresyEverywhere.png (900x557, 246K)

Nah. Man sin as much as woman so it is going to be normal.

Sorry, just to be clear, I was answering this:
not criticising the post

T. Believes God made a fallen creation

When a man and a woman love each other very much they get married. This bond of marriage bonds the two both physically and spiritually, making them both one flesh (Mark 10:8). The earthly marriage may end in heaven, but the love that they share with each other won't. If it did, than the gnostics were right and nothing on this world matters.

And before you get your knickers in a twist, yes the OT does reafirm this as well with 2 Samuel 12:23. For when King David's infant son died, King David knows he can't bring back his child, but he knows he will be reunited with his child in heaven.

So to say husbands won't be reunited with their wives in heaven is misguided and wrong as all good christians will be reunited with those they love in Heaven.

I know what Jesus said. I also know what the Pharisees were trying to do when they proposed that question to him. They were trying to trap him in OT law, where if a husband produces no children his brother marries the widow to take care of her and continue on the bloodline. This was during the time when jewish bloodlines mattered. Now that we live in the NT, they don't matter. Those marriages weren't about love, but about duty.

Attached: 20160812220943.jpg (414x554, 58.61K)

more like volcel rage, i'm not a degenerate. but anyway, my dick is here right now tho. how am i supposed to just ignore it?

Attached: 1541454056912.png (568x488, 134.19K)

Read Bohme.

Rev 14:1-5

I mean, I'm confused, are you a Christian or are you not? Are you supposed to give into every gratification? Are you going to do what Jesus told you to do and pick up that cross and carry it? What was up with Jesus Christ fasting for 40 days or dying on the cross for your sins, my sins?

You know Jesus says in the Bible that the road to Hell is wide while very few find the narrow road. It's your choice and don't kid yourself, none of us feel any pity for your whiny little ass because all of us are in the same God-forsaken boat as you are. So either get in line or get out.

Attached: pain.jpg (1280x720, 150.99K)

The Bible says that we live as Brother and Sister in heaven so there won't be sex in heaven. So who cares, we'd all chill and praise the lord as he shows us what else lies in the universe.

That's not what heaven is, boomer.

Yep, this guys a giant heresy factory, and so is this thread. Literally a heresy thread. If only heresy laws were still being enforced… Heresy, i've seen so far. God Created a fallen creation from the start, as part some Evolutionary purpose, so Theistic Evolution double heresy, The belief that we're just going to be pure spirits in heaven, not having a Resurrected, Spiritual body. And the cake to top it off. Protestant quasi theology at that trying to support it. But lets just call it what it is, Gnosticism. Literally what is else it? Gnostics gtfo. Please. Sage, sage, sage.

Attached: a06363b54648fcf7528d55b8ba4fd59e449e566d42766cb77a091b60475b032b.png (460x288, 144.47K)

Wow.
You need help bro.

Attached: 3151f6c9f7307847bfa5ed27decadb14--catholic-memes-anthony-hopkins.jpg (736x527, 87.83K)

godrules.net/articles/marriage-in-heaven.htm

damn it OP I didn't know drinking energy drinks and owning a cellphone were sins

Attached: bb37726aa432c655c2195602ad865e5cf9d17a40fc8f49ea2b5e435c703a480d.jpg (1024x576, 65.28K)

Like I said, read Bohme.

it doesn't matter, sexual needs won't be present anymore

you shouldn't attack that which you don't know

brother, you should educate yourself on our Articles of Faith, here, begin with the teachings from the Catechism of Trent

saintsbooks.net/books/The Roman Catechism.pdf

Not a Catholic, and instructional doctrine is imprisonment of the soul anyway. I'd rather read great Christian philosophers. I will recommend you Eckhart, Bohme, Solovyov, Berdyaev, and Wolfgang Smith. Plenty of knowledge to dwell on there.

I am not married and alone. I don't love my family because they've done wicked things, and I never felt loved by them, but I get along with them.

Am I going to be alone in heaven? I tried so hard to be a good man and find a wife, but I failed.

Attached: I don't know.JPG (1266x675, 54.09K)

Thats alot of assuming you are doing there, pardner. If they were wicked you wouldn't see them in heaven.

I'd rather be alone honestly. I was never much of a people person in life anyway.

Attached: 62470954_p0.png (1200x804, 1.67M)

< #uHaveNoProofs #unbiblicalSpeculation

Attached: 2160f2f7ab4b33f6b8e6b2167093e795--cam-newton-carolina-panthers.jpg (236x305, 13.51K)

You mean this:

What user writes is NOT scripture. It's only a reference to scripture. The ACTUAL scripture says, and I quote:
< and the two shall become one flesh’; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh.
Where in that statement does it say:

Perhaps you meant this reference:
< But now that he is dead, why should I go on fasting? Can I bring him back again? I will go to him, but he will not return to me.”
Again, says nothing about wives and husbands in heaven. Indeed, it doesn't actually say anything about anything more than David knows he will go where his son is, but the reverse is not possible.

All of which is dancing around the issue: user is clearly contradicting scripture, and all of historical Church teaching, by insisting that:
… and follows it up by negating Jesus' teaching to the pharisees by suggesting Jesus was just rebuking the pharisees, that he was ONLY talking about:
Wrong.
We DO NOT infer meanings into plain scripture.
< For in the resurrection they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven. Mt 22:30 (ESV)
There's no need to infer, to interpret, to weasel words and meanings out of what Jesus very plainly said.

So, just as you say, I repeat back to you:

Attached: piper-deal-with-it.gif (360x202, 695.02K)

Triggering reminder that males sin more than females and that their sins are generally more evil.

👵🏻👌🏻

Reminder that even caused the fall

I really need to stop using this board

I don't know, the calendar is full of female saints.

And what got them both kicked out was Adam pulling a nindunuffin, it's all the woman's fault, instead of being repentant.

Woman huh. Can't love with them can't live without them.

Now that you mention it, why have the tree of knowledge there at all? The only purposefor it being there was for man to fall. Nothing ate of it, the only thing that could was forbidden to or it lost its immortality. So why have it there if it wasn't all a part of the plan to have humanity fall and suffer and doubt, etc. Genesis more than any other book in the bible seems tailor made to dissuade conversions

We were meant to eat of it when we were mature and ready. Numerous Church Fathers have said this. Also it was meant as a test of faith and obedience. Adam in jo way had to fail, he failed because he freely chose to.

no*

In addition to what said, there had to be room for man to fall in some way, else it wouldn't be love. You can't love somebody if you don't have a choice in the matter.

The big difference is that the tax collector was humble and repentant.

So, odds had no responsibility?

Hee hee hee

Either get married and have sex with your lawful wife, or else abstain. It's pretty much that simple.