Vatican Stories

A Question about the Vatican

Is there a holy document of vatican law under there and other Religous artifacts beneath?

Having watched a cartoon about the vatican I was intrigued by this place, Ancient texts and Underground caverns there under filled with mystery

Post anything you might know or have

Attached: 32e6d4233eff38cc8bf9b31810f0581e.png (1500x1000 712.94 KB, 623.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Vladimir_Putin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Does this have to do with pedophilia?

Did you come here from Reddit?

The Vatican archives aren't secret and anyone can apply to view documents. There's a huge waiting list, though, so don't expect to just show up and be allowed to paw at 1,000 year old documents. The relics of the Saints are highly protected, but anyone can view them.

What kind of relics

Any more secret than this?

Attached: 1544292526395.jpg (256x367, 14.24K)

More secret than what? What are you even asking?

Than these Relics of the saints

There's nothing secret. The Vatican isn't some Dan Brown fap fantasy. You don't even have to be Catholic to go there and look around. Obviously there are private areas - like the Pope's private quarters - but whoever told you that the Vatican is like some mystical place, full of magic and wonders beyond comprehension, lied to you.

They aren’t secret. The other poster literally just told you they aren’t.
The relics are mostly things like, as the other user said, dead saints. Others are objects associated with certain saints, and things like splinters of the True Cross, and so on. Things you’d otherwise see in a museum I suppose.

St. Anthony's Chapel in Pittsburgh has the largest collection of relics in the United States. Not all relics are held in the vatican.

Is the cartoon in question the second image?

Yes

Attached: 244542ecf8b72a545bc3f4e36284ea7b.png (1020x575, 726.2K)

Because if anyone deserved special access to the highly secretive areas of the Vatican, it would be the creators of South Park.

Oh so this is a bait thread
Nevermind

Attached: tumblr_inline_piiaagd7xr1ro6863_250.png (151x89, 20.26K)

It is not a bait thread i am a very serious

Im older than you kid
Now get back on topic

What more private quarters are there

I dunno … the Pope's bathroom? What exactly are you asking for? Super secret magic hidden things like alien bodies or caged demons? PROTIP: If it's "secret", then nobody knows about it.

That reminded me of the ending to Assassin's Creed 2 where they find aliens hidden beneath the Vatican. What a shitty video game series.

user, you just opened up the rabbit hole.

assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Vladimir_Putin

Just look at the list of templar allies. Apparently Richard Nixon and George W. Bush are on the same side as Thatcher and Putin. It's worse than Metal Gear in terms of how convoluted it all is.