Semantics

Are these all the same guy?

Attached: Eve.jpg (897x507, 583.68K)

I think the only two demons in the biblical canon that are given names are Ashmodai and Apollyon. And there’s a possibility that Apollyon is one and the same with the Beast, who “was, is not, and will be again”. Satan is not currently locked in the Abyss, so it follows that the Beast is not Satan (former holder of the title Lucifer/Morning Star).

What kind of fringe source did you draw all that from?

I read someone on newadvent say that Ashmodai and Apollyon are the same demon.

The Bible.
The bottomless pit is explicitly said to be a prison for fallen angels.
Revelation 9:11- And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek bath his name Apollyon.
Revelation 11:7 - And when they have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth from the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.
Badabing, badaboom.

Interesting. I’ll take a look later today.

Unquestionably the same guy
False gods worshipped by Canaanites and Israelites. All false gods are devils, so it's possible they are the same guy as above, or possibly other demons/devils/fallen angels
No. The beast is a servant of Satan

That's… like 2% of your nonsense.
Also the bottomless pit can mean the hubris of the demon rejecting God, instead of a literal pit.
And taking Revelations as a literal vision of the End Times point by point is also stupid.

None of what he said is taking it literally though

Please clarify.

This. Y'all other esoteric Jordan Peterson niqqas get out.

Some early Church Fathers say the serpent was just a serpent, but the Devil used him for his purposes

Problem is it’s not very clear. Kind of a maybe, maybe not sort of thing.

I think they are different entities but they are all evil in some ways.

Baphomet == Mahomet == Mohammed

/thread

The theory that makes the most sense to me is that Baphomet is atbash for the Hebrew transliteration of Sophia, which makes sense because Jesus is called the Wisdom (Sophia) of god in one of Paul’s letters, and thus the inverse is a false Wisdom.

So how is Baphomet not Satan? It's clearly his real fallen form.

Show me where in the Bible that he's called a big-tiddy man goat.

You can thank /b/ for that

also

Baphomet was mohammed

I don't think baphomet is Satan. If you believe in the story, he was discovered by the Templars when they asked the went to Jerusalem and they brought his worship back to Europe.

I just meant they turned the word legion into a forgetable cringeworthy word

AHHH you're right, I was confusing him with Baal

Even though I was wrong about him being a Canaanite god, he's still a false god, therefore making him maybe satan or maybe not. However, I know that the devil tarot card identifies him with the devil, and the temple of satan worships baphomet, so it is possible baphomet is the OG serpent

This was the "idol" they had.

Attached: 91690F7A-00FA-4248-8D90-EA74B0C5686E.jpeg (3264x2448, 1.91M)

The story was a lie designed to frame the templars as “going native” and “baphomet” came from a mishearing of “Mohammed”

They're either all satan or his subordinates (other fallen angels)

Ashmodai is from Greek fanfic that Cathodox think is scripture lol.

Attached: 3d62ee9b793087a8f3858d8a7aa8c7ed73cd716b5793eaccc8204c311cdfe528.jpg (500x500, 86.17K)

I dont get all this autism. You can name devil "bob", what does it even change? Its still same old garbage that it was before
As for the OP Most of them are titles and descriptors for same entity. Basically, you are asking