Third Temple Ritual... Thoughts?

breakingisraelnews.com/117830/70-nations-hanukkah-altar-third-temple/

Welp, is this the beginning of the true end?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mOMH2qY6RCY
people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_same-sex_unions
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: Fugg Isreal.jpg (1792x1080, 246.6K)

It's basically part of their religion now.

Synagogue of Satan

I know it's wrong, but I sort of hope that it is.

That temple isn't going to save you from hell.

Attached: temple draft.JPG (898x476 83.54 KB, 70.48K)

I hope it ends the same way as Julian the Apostates plans to rebuild the temple. Note: it didn't go well
However, I really hope this isn't a sign of the end times, because I'm really not squared away at all (I'm addicted to a certain sin I do every day despite attempts to stop; and I still don't even know if I should be Catholic, Orthodox, or Protestant before this falls into debate I should say have strong callings to each one and not to be rude but I highly doubt a poster on Zig Forums will be the tie-breaker*

Basically? It outright is. You know how Hannakuh is a post-Biblical feast (Jews don't count deuterocanonicals) that's still a part of their religion? Well they made a feast for the Holocaust, it's called Yom HaShoah. Go to your local Barnes and Noble and check out the religion section, they keep Anne Frank's Diary and Elie Wiesel books next to the JPS Tanakhs and Everyman's Talmuds.

The Third Temple having anything to do with the end times is a meme. See

Evangelicals Using Kabbalah to Link Trump to the ‘Third Temple’ in Jerusalem

Evangelicals and Jews alike have been pushing a dangerous and unbiblical theology that links President Donald Trump to King Cyrus and the supposed forthcoming construction of the “Third Temple” in Jerusalem.

What kind of altar has a pitchfork?

Attached: Cohenim-Temple.jpg (600x400, 75.93K)

probably for moving around the burning meat, can't touch that with your bare hands

What kind of altar has burning meat?

Oh I hope that's right, so much so I hope that's right
I guess there is that third temple megachurch in Brazil, that didn't cause the end of the world

An alter with animal sacrifices on it

Have you ever read the Bible?

Attached: confused-latina-person-stock-photo_csp53723921.jpg (300x183, 10.04K)

Don't worry about it.

This world died when they nailed God to a cross.

Our world is elsewhere.

Seek first the Kingdom of Heaven.

Attached: Christ is Risen Doxastikon - Fr Apostolos Hill.webm (640x360, 11.57M)

yes

They're not going to be able to clear that Dome out until a major world war. So it makes me nervous when I see the religious wing of America's most powerful foreign lobby preparing to move in. I really think we should be storing guns, water, and food right now, in that order, because this next war is going to be a doozy.

The wars in the Middle East have in some ways been a preparation for that. They don't need a major war anymore, the only major Arab power at this point are the Saudis and they are on Israels side. The Arab world is so destabilized and chaotic they can't do anything against Israel. Israel can do whatever it wants with impunity.

Pick one.
And if they still somehow manage to bring forth the jewish "messiah" we will know that it's the anti-christ.

I'm a bit shocked at how shabby and fake the "dedication" was.

It's not the first time they try to rebuild the temple.
And isn't a mosque on top of the very place where the temple was?

The modern "Sanhedrin" are just a bunch of ultra-nationalist rabbis doing provoking shit.
It coooould be considered legitimate, according to Manimonides, but barely.

I've actually read what some rabbis said about this.
In short, the whole situation is too much of a geo-political and genealogical clusterf for the Temple to resume atm.

You'd need multiple prophets, or the "Messiah" himself to vouch for everything, before they could remake the temple.

Agreed the Messiah brought it down, now he should build it if He wants to. he doesn't though

the rules and regulations of their law are secondary for them when it comes to rebuilding their temple. Their religion was never about worshipping God or doing his will, it was always a self-worship of the "chosen people". They'll cut as many corners as they need to to get this Temple off the ground.

Whats that about? I think I live in this city.

Yeah war is brewing in, I don't know how its going to happen, but its going to be soon, the final crusade.
Middle east is a shit fest like it always was, but more stuff is going on, europe is starting a revolution against the pozz and soulless capitalism, communism is getting at it again pushing their influence.
Just see the escalation of conflicts between China and the US, even in the Americas things are getting spicy, with Venezuela reaching a breaking point and the new political direction of Brazil and Colombia.
But it ain't gonna be sudden, and it ain't going to be easy.

**I mean the Jews that are building this and the heretics supporting them in case that was unclear

bump this is incredibly important, this means our time of redemption draws very near
Perfect red heifer born - youtube.com/watch?v=mOMH2qY6RCY
This heifer will be sacrificed to build the temple. Of course, the messiah the jews are trying to force is the antichrist. Jesus Christ is their true messiah, if they go through with it they'll learn the hard way I guess

Mate. They are orthodox jews.
Being autistic about rules is their thing.

Just as much as finding loopholes.

isn't it abomination that they used plywood to start the fire? Where the sacrifices were thrown out of pride instead of humbleness? They just throw the poor lamb into the fire like it is nothing, God won't take their sacrifices.
Amos 5:21-23 King James Version (KJV)
21 I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies.
22 Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts.
23 Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.

So given that there isn't any other apocalypse thread, I'll post what I just thought here.
Degeneracy is what usually leads empires to ashes, given the current state of the world, what if we are in the verge of a next great war soon to be followed by the next dark ages?
What I'm trying to say is, no one knows for sure how Rome fell, exactly when or how long it took, and it wasn't necessarily felt the same way across the known world.
We may already be in the midst of it, and blind to the bigger picture. What do you think will happen?

people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
Yes, but this will be the last dark age, the age of the antichrist is approaching. It will only last 7 years, tribulation. At the end of it Jesus Christ and his army of believers will ride on white horses and take over to establish the millennial kingdom.
Rome was a pit of decadence and sodomy when it fell.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_same-sex_unions

And there you have it.

lol they think they're the ones doing God a favor

Well that what I tried to tell, thanks for the book, gonna give it a read.

As a Lebanese, I want Hezbollah gone. I want the state of Israel gone. I want the Holy Land to be Christian. I'm tired of living in Lebanon where we cannot even properly arm our army. The army still uses weapons from the 60s, while Hezbollah gets funded and sent the latest in arms from Iran! It's sickening! I'm tired of not being to fix my country because every single country in the world wants a piece of it. It gets tiring.

/rant

Meh let them try. If it works were gonna have lots of fun in the upcoming months, if it doesn't they're just gonna make fools out of themselves to the whole world.

Find a wife and get married. Easier than you think, thanks to the internet.

Attached: No.jpg (1200x800, 183.54K)

It’s not wrong to look forward to the resurrection of the dead my dude