Should Christians join the army?

I know until Augustine the general position was that Christians should not join the military. What is your overall stance on military service? Is it licit and good for someone to join the US military today?

Attached: Muh-Reen.jpeg (878x585, 64.58K)

Yes. God bless America

I'm confused, what about King David? What about Moses? Joseph? I understand God showed favour upon King Solomon for being a man of peace, and Jesus Christ is the King of Peace. However, military and self-defence are sometimes necessary things as unfortunate as they may be. Think. Read the Bible. There is a difference between Joab and King David, both men killed in time of war, but to what end?

I think below this is off-topic, but I'll post this anyways.

Here's my 2cents, I would join the military if it benefits your personal situation. Perhaps it is financial. Maybe you need to jump-start your career. Perhaps it is educational, maybe you need to get a scholarship from the military to pay for your medical studies. This is a completely separate matter from Scripture. However, when you join the military it's a pretty big deal. I know military culture, I enjoyed my time but understand that the military will become your life. You will speak in acronyms. Your life will be very rigid, you have no freedom, you are beholden to the State. They are very strict. So do your research thoroughly, it's a good option but understand what you're getting yourself into.

Attached: bible.png (800x800, 19.02K)

Get this through your head: This government is your enemy. To serve it in any way is to actively fight against your own interests. Do not voluntarily give them any aid whatsoever.

Let's be on our own side for once. If you're a Christian male, this government is not on your side. Don't sign up to serve it. Serve your community and protect your family instead.

Do nothing for this government that it does not force you at gunpoint to do. Pay its taxes, because - only because - you must. But do not serve in its military. Do not serve in its police forces. Give it not one whit more power, money, or legitimacy than you are absolutely forced to.

Attached: download.jpg (1160x629, 93.66K)

I agree with you, but you're giving reasons not to join the military for political reasons rather than theological reasons.

Well the american government is evil.
Do you want to serve them or nah?
Do you wanna give your blood for their cause or nah?
And sure, we have Trump now, which means we are less likely to fight wars for selfish interests at the expense of others, but what if you become a soldier and then end up under some democrat/warmonger republicunt who wants to export "muh demoncracy"?

It's unfortunate because so many Christians discourage others from voting because "it's evil" and they don't want to support the system. Perhaps that's why we lost the 2018 midterm election. Well guess what, all the God-haters are voting and this is the beast that we ended up with. Who's to blame here for the American government being evil?

I think abstaining in some cases is just as bad as promoting evil, if you're not going to do anything to counteract the evildoers. Last time I was in the military, there was an actual wiccan service being held weekly at the base chapel. Where are the Christians to be the salt and light in this world? Why are we allowing this evil to fester?

Neither do men light a candle and put it under a basket, but on a candlestick. And it gives light to all who are in the house. (Matthew 5:15)

Attached: 1536996091344.jpg (3130x2070, 2.55M)

Why would god bless a nation that spit on his face?

Only if the wars are for Israel
-boomer

The younger generation is waking up. We are ousting the progressive left, cry more.

Honestly no, there are better ways to serve your country that don't include becoming cannon fodder for profits. Assuming you meant combat duty and not some other occupation.

Attached: IMG_20180605_075651.jpg (787x960, 111.7K)

So that they may turn form their sin and repent, as it is only possible through his grace.
You say it as if it isn't something he tries to do constantly.

Doesnt look like that at all. Also you need to get rid of all leftism and establish a theocratic monarchy.

this might be a consistent argument if you're only talking about feds, but my local deputy isn't serving ZOG by booking pimps and drunks

Keep looking. People are catching on to how insane the left is.
Oh so you’re a glownog.

Attached: traditionalists.png (862x360, 69.12K)

No. You'll be serving in Israeli-led wars. Remember that it was Israel who told America that Iraq had "weapons of mass destruction".

Attached: aid.png (480x476 772.49 KB, 42.51K)

Right now? Especially US army.
Lol. no.

Americans always "sorting out" something. Talk to me when we see practical results.Not just white pills and 87D underwater checkers.

Not merely Israeli led either. But Israeli led wars that tend to hurt Christian populations significantly. Be it Syria, Egypt, Iraq.. I'd even argue Serbia in the 90s. But I don't know if Jews were necessarily involved. I just know the Balkan Christian populations were demonized and now Saudis have moved mosques in many areas and radicalized the Muslim populations more than ever before.. and they carry on with full approval by America.

The only thing more disgraceful than the American government are American Evangelicals. Always swallowing this patriotic stuff up when they should know better, singing that stupid Lee Greenwood song, siding with Christ's killers, and killing their own brothers. Either directly or with their money.

"Indeed, the hour is coming when whoever kills you will think he is offering service to God." -Jn 16.2

winnie the pooh off, JW

Attached: 1434418068527.png (329x244, 52.95K)

Attached: This is what mind control looks like. This is Operation Mockingbird (1).mp4 (1280x720, 7.31M)

If the American military wasn't evil, sure.

The United States was founded by Freemasons;
There's literally no way around it.
It only takes a cursory glance at history to realize that.
Maybe, some faggot will say, no, they weren't the dangerous freemasons, they fought the banks,
And yet, right in the constitution are such nefarious things as the copyright clause and other shit that would favor the bankers.
I would even say Benjamin Franklin's last name and dubious origins, would simply implicate him as a Frankist.
"Oh but, Washington, Jefferson, Franklin, Hamilton, Jackson opposed the bankers" they say.
I say look at the pictures on your money, bitch.

Attached: HumanPapillomavirus.png (324x535, 111.03K)

Hamilton was a kike and was married to a Rothschild. He literally is the epitome of a banker. Jefferson never wanted this. He wanted America to be an agrarian nation, not a merchant republic.

Thankfully Ol Hickory undid most of the damage the bankers caused.

Attached: 1443143922695.jpg (521x700, 96.86K)

Take a look at your money, bitch.
Tell me why they immortalized Jackson on (((their))) script.
Or, I don't give a winnie the pooh what you say.

N!gger, I know what (((they))) did. They put Jackson on the Federal Reserve note as an insult to his legacy. That and they can laugh at the goyim for not knowing their financial history.

So, (((they))) put it on for an insult of one man to millions, who don't have a clue, or, (((they))) put it on as a legacy for their beloved?

I agree with this. Of course it depends on what agency/county/state. I was a Deputy in Los Angeles in five years. It was probably the most anti-christian environment I have ever seen. I met my wife during that time and left shortly after for a different career. I think it was God's will for me to find her and leave. It would be very difficult for me to tolerate those people as a new Christian. Adulterers, sodomites, trannies, and fake heretic Catholics.

Would like to hear more about this.

Well, there are a lot of gay deputies that work there. I was professional around them but I never fraternized with them. The department knowingly hires trannies. I know of two, one that is, or was, a helicopter pilot, and another that works in the jail. The one that works in the jail was found out because a inmate had ratted him out. Apparently the tranny jail deputy was sucking off the inmate, and when the inmate found it that the deputy was really a man, he told. Lastly, most of the department is filled with Mexicans who identify as Catholic, but almost none of them follow any of the principles taught in scripture. The entire department is just another part of the Sodom & Gomorrah that is modern-day Los Angeles.

Even the new sheriff supports illegal aliens and refuses to work with federal law enforcement. The department doesn't even issue conceal-carry permits. It's ironic, their oath is to uphold and defend the constitution, but they violate every single day. Honestly, I would not be surprised if they all burn.

Setting aside autistic screeching about Israel and anti-gov stuff.
Well, at the moment the military geo-political interests of the US are barring their teeth with aircraft carriers and other military hardware in areas where certain countries get too agressive for America(South China Sea, Black Sea, etc.), battling low insurgency in Afghanistan and stuff, or supporting various rebel groups and allied interests in various power struggles, military or cultural.

The former is…well depends on how your view the idea of being an instrument of murican pressure, while the latter is a very morally grey-to-black minefield.

And then Wilson redid all of it and then caused some more.