Upset with circumcision

How do I stop being angry/upset that i'm circumcised? i've tried beginning to restore my foreskin but it usually goes for like a week before i start to feel like i'm doing something wrong, i start thinking about the saints and how they would have just accepted what had been done and move on. i ended up bringing the matter to a priest who called it a temptation and that i could use my time with better pursuits. this is so unsatisfying to me! every day i feel naked, wounded, exposed, wishing to retract back into myself because of this part of my body that is missing. how do i accept this?

Attached: 0883f61a9026e83614d31a1a8c1864eed71c4da24037eb2926bd1cb694de998b.jpg (720x720, 82.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fisheaters.com/circumcision2.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Foreskin restoration takes a while man. It took me two months to notice any growth. I do think your priest should of spent some more time on the subject. Just keep it up, it takes time.

Remember that some people have castrated themselves for the kingdom of heaven, regardless all sensual and worldly pleasures are fleeting. Our hearing degrades, sense of taste, looks, and even our minds, but love is eternal.

Speak out against it. Support others who do as well. Discourage friends and family from doing it to their sons. I don't see how regeneration is temptation but I'm sure your priest had more to say about the topic than just that. As long as you're not doing it for a vain reason like "it looks weird." Again, go by your priest's word not what you read on the Internet

I'm circumcised and don't know why I should be anything but indifferent on the topic.

I'm circumcised and I really don't give a winnie the pooh. Stop being a winy bitch and move on with your life.

There's a difference between accepting what has happened to you and encouraging it to happen to other people. If you are indifferent on the pain and mutilation babies go through right after birth you should at least defend your position. Is your son jewish or a jewish slave? If not why get him circumcised?

Maybe their cosmetics company is running low on foreskin?

The same way you stop being angry that you have brown hair or that your umbilical got cut or that you have that one weird toenail. It happened when you were born. Get over it.

I don't care about defending my position because I don't care about the topic. I don't care if someone wants to circumcise their kid or not. From my own experience with my penis, I have come to the conclusion that circumcision is not a big deal.

Exactly this. I'm circumcised. Was circumcised the day I was born. I grew up, got married, and have kids. It literally did not affect me one iota. Obsessing about penis is pretty gay, tbh.

They don't "cut" when they circumcise anymore. All of the propaganda about screaming babies is left overs from the 80s. The process is modernized and painless.

My brother just had his kid circumcised and could hear him through the hospital walls in the next room over.

Babies cry, more news at 11.

The reason the parents have to go into a different part of the hospital during the procedure is because they try to intervene when they see how the baby is reacts. Its not painless.

I don't think you understand the anatomy of a neonate phallus. Before puberty, your foreskin is fused to your glans–in the exact manner your nails are fused to your fingers. They have to first do the equivalent of tearing your nails off, and then the equivalent of cutting your eyelids off. And we wonder why God has forsaken the USA.

To the dungeon with you, Freud

Buddy, after a circumcision the neonate is in an semi-comatose state. Watch the way a neonate cries during a circumcision. Read my above post, and then understand why it's cruel and destructive.

Yeah and they did something wrong, chopping off parts of their body even though they are ordered not to.

Borderline non sequitur.

Attached: ___.png (607x515, 610.15K)

Not an argument

Dude explained how due to the physiology of a newborn's penis the procedure cannot possibly be anything but excruciatingly painful, and you brought to the table… nothing. It's more of an argument than you have yet presented.

Are there any other words you're unfamiliar with that you would like to use? Because now is the time

No pains no gains

Friendly reminder that men who gets circumcised or circumcises their children are in direct violation of God's commandments.

Gal 5
2 Now I, Paul, say to you that if you receive circumcision, Christ will be of no advantage to you. 3 I testify again to every man who receives circumcision that he is bound to keep the whole law. 4 You are severed from Christ, you who would be justified by the law; you have fallen away from grace. 5 For through the Spirit, by faith, we wait for the hope of righteousness. 6 For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision is of any avail, but faith working through love.

And what is gained? It has as many medical drawbacks as it has benefits, said benefits are also achieved by teaching your son basic hygiene, and there is no Christian commandment for circumcision. So, what gain?

It doesn't take any extrapolation to interpret something as simple and clear as an extreme pain response, no matter the age of the subject. To claim otherwise is disingenuous, willfully ignorant at best and at worst false testimony.

You don't. I'm assuming you're an American who was circumcised shortly after birth. What happened to you was a human rights violation. Would you ever tell a circumcised woman she shouldn't be upset about what happened to her?

The Saints would have used God's strength to end the practice. Christians are not called to passivity in the face of evil or injustice.

He probably doesn't know basic male anatomy and thought you'd just end up masturbating. His ignorance is not something you should worry about.

I wear a manhood. Look that up. It won't grow and skin like the tuggers do, but I do feel a greater sense of privacy.

You don't accept it. You don't circumcise your son and you support the many organizations trying to end this satanic custom.
You can stop using words like "uncircumcised" and instead use "normal" or "intact." You wouldn't call a woman "unmastectomized", so don't call men "uncircumcised."

Also, consider donating to foregen. You can even use Amazon smile to donate

It has no benefits.

Have you ever heard a baby cry? You can tell a difference between when a baby cries because it's hungry and when a baby cries because the most sensitive part of his penis is being amputated. Seriously, watch a video of it being done. Vid related has archival footage of a neonatal circumcision starting at about 10:24.

Let's be completely factual here. There is a reduced risk of urinary tract infection and penile cancer. But, as I said, this can be effectively matched with simple hygiene. Which means it is an unnecessary surgery.

Caring about your penis enough to make bodily modifications?
That sounds like an obsession; and what do we know about ungodly obsessions(they are very unchristian like)

Caring about your penis enough to make bodily modifications?
That sounds like an obsession; and what do we know about ungodly obsessions(they are very unchristian like)

Futhermore I do believe you should see a psychologist as this may supplement (getting over it)

And if you still feel like crap about it talk to your wife/gf about it, join a facebook group. read youre bible pray dont do this crap

It's not unusual for an amputee to persistently feel the loss of a body part, even if that body part is something one can live a normal life without, like one's smallest toe, or foreskin.

According to the American Association of Pediatrics, it takes at least 100 circumcisions to prevent 1 UTI. That is not statistically significant.

Again, according to the American Association of Pediatrics, it would take 922-322,000 circumcisions to prevent just 1 case of penile cancer. The range is that big, because penile cancer is so uncommon that an accurate number cannot be given. Penile cancer is so rare that the data does not exist to be factual regarding whether circumcision has an effect.

We're in agreement that the surgery is unnecessary. But the justifications for it that you've heard are totally bogus.

You are born with brown hair or a weird toenail, you are not born circumcised you retard.

Sorry, American Academy of Pediatrics.

And yet the AAP while it admits that universal newborn circumcision is not indicated, seems to maintain that the health benefits outweigh the risks. I wonder what rea$on they could have to per$i$t in thi$…

I didn't choose to get circumcised nor do I have any intention of my children being circumcised. My mother had me circumcised as an infant because the doctor told her it was a medical necessity. I didn't have a say in the matter and will probably just bill her the cost if/when foregen is an actual product.

I hope you like reductios, because you're in one.

Attached: tl-caravaggio_judith_beheading_ca103.jpg (610x609, 49.43K)

Have you read the AAP's technical report where they say the benefits outweigh the risks? It's hilarious, because the report itself admits TWICE they don't know what the risks of circumcision are. The paper states: "The true incidence of complications after newborn circumcision is unknown…" e772. "Based on the data reviewed, it is difficult, if not impossible, to adequately assess the total impact of complications, because the data are scant and inconsistent regarding the severity of complications." e775.

It's almost as if there was $ome powerful group with a ve$ted intere$t in the $ale of foreskin. Or maybe that the technical report was written by (((someone))) with a conflict of interest. Hmm… Nah that can't be right, could it?

Heh. Consider yourself lucky. My mother had me circumcised at 6 months old AGAINST the advice of my pediatrician. The urologist who cut me defined it as an "elective surgery". I've seen the records. My mother, a medical professional herself, KNEW there was no reason to cut my genitals and did it anyway.

I suspect the Good Lord will forgive your parents' ignorance, for they knew not what they did. Likewise, if God is just, he will not hold your circumcision against you, because you did not consent.

I was the first boy among my siblings and my mother, not knowing any better, allowed me to be circumcised. When she heard the scream that came from her firstborn son, she vowed that she would never again let that happen, and my brother was not circumcised. It's a bullet I wasn't able to choose to take for him, but I took it nonetheless.

We must forgive those who harm us, its the only way to be set free.

I hope your kids tie you up and cut your earlobes off, rip your finger and toenails out, cut your nipples off, sew your anus shut and give you a colonoscopy bag. When you ask why, they cut your tongue out and tell you to stop obsessing over things you don't need.

You know what else is unchristian like? Circumcision.

All the better to win at no-fap with, OP

Only the things of God are eternal. Focus on that.

Attached: dafug-bro.jpg (125x125, 3.67K)

Also … this

Attached: circumcision.jpg (882x876, 450.77K)

yeah, this

so just because somebody changes your penis you have to stop being a christian.
Lots of unchristian things happen to unchristian people. user

Is everyone arguing here ignoring that God ordered Jews to be circumcised?

Not saying this to support circumcision(Jesus Christ has arrived) but if circumcision is evil and hurts so much then why did God order it on Jews?

Modern circumcision is not the same as the old one, tbh…
I’m the old days, they’d just cut the extreme tip of the forehead, and just a small ring: it was both religious and for hygienic purposes. Not the removal of the whole foreskin (glad I was born in Italy and no one took it from me…)

Biblical circumcision is different from the type we see today. The modern form is significantly worse and not what God ordered the jews to do.

fisheaters.com/circumcision2.html

Attached: CIrcumcision.png (1600x1371, 565.93K)

Oh Jesus Christ, are you kidding me

Attached: c88828495f221b5e4cf8d9902faa6440efc46e3b.png (246x478, 9.69K)

In all honesty there's a HUGE difference between female and male circumcision.
Females lose the clitoris, cutting that is like cutting off your dick head.

Still, why circumcise unless there's a real medical need?
My nephew got circumcised few years back when he was 12 because he had problems, and it wasn't a real circumcision either, they removed only the minimum what was needed.
Why do non-Jews in 'murica circumcise their babies?

Earthly pleasures ain't even kind of fleeting for me, man.

"Everyone should be the same as me, man. I'm perfect."

You. your priests and your god are all winnie the poohed up for allowing or the cutting of baby dicks.

You stop being a panzy, accept it to move on with your stupid life, user.

You do realize that God invented infant circumcision, right?

''For the generations to come every male among you who is eight days old must be circumcised, including those born in your household or bought with money from a foreigner—those who are not your offspring.' Genesis 17:12

See and