10 year old boy dances on stage at gay bar while being handed dollar bills by homosexuals

He is the famous “drag kid” known as Desmond is Amazing.

He was featured on Good Morning America, and it was deeply disturbing.

What is going on? To think, 10 years some Christian conservative politician said gay marriage would lead to people wanting to marrying turtles. I thought gay marriage was weird, but didn’t think it would change society. I laughed at the man.

The Christian conservatives were right.

Other urls found in this thread:

activistmommy.com/10-year-old-drag-kid-dances-bar-money-thats-not-even-worst/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Heres the video where he dances for the homosexuals and Is handed money.

No thank you. Not going to watch.

It's a changed society that accepts fag "marriage", not the other way around

I think progressive activists have a need to keep finding victims to fight for. I think after they won gay marriage, they moved onto to transgenders, then they’ll move onto pedophilia and beastiality.

Attached: C1AD9696-28F2-4E54-8119-FE76DC650DE4.jpeg (872x1200 132.11 KB, 167.63K)

I give this kid 18 years max before he burns out completely.

Attached: naxui.png (656x390, 374.62K)

5, tops

Is there any agency we can report this kid too? This ia straight pedophilia. He needs help and his parents deserve prison.

What has this world come to? Have we reached Sodom and Gomorrah levels yet?

Attached: baeb18e240ed8b1274da8ebbc4625ce56027b7833961f8953b1c9e0603f45d0c.png (357x313, 29.82K)

In many ways probably worse

Jew country, ’tis of Thee,
Sweet Land of (((Liberty))
Of thee I sing;
Land where good goys died,
Land of the sodomites pride,
From every drug needle mountain Pile side
Let (( Freedom)) ring.
((AMERICA))

Shut up faggot. This has been going on in the (((EU))) for far longer. I know you’re afraid.

>This has been going on in the (((EU))) for far longer
Crying about the ((EU)) isn’t going to stop ((America)) from being a sodomite atheist nation. ((America)) far worse than ((EU)). ((Hollywood)) normalized and spread homosexuality long before the ((EU)) was a thing. Wasn’t for ((America)) Israel wouldn’t exist in the first place.

I don't know.
This is the type of stuff that weakens my faith. Either there is no Second Coming or the pit is much deeper than we could ever imagine. I find myself wishing that we could descent much more, what a predicament.

There is no such thing as national culture anymore. We already live in the global monoculture.

What do you mean weaken your faith? For me, this kind of stuff only makes my faith stronger. Christ is the cypher by which I am able to know what is degenerate and what is sacred. The more I am surrounded by degeneracy and wickedness, the more disgusted I am, the more I realise the prophets and apostles and Christ himself were right all along.

Honestly, if this kind of degenerate shit didn't exist and the most we had to deal with was the usual human failings (lying, stealing, pride), I don't know if I would have found my way to Christ. And I don't think I'm alone. All around us, young men and women are waking up to the reality of their society. God knows what he's doing.

It was the logical step from faggotry tbh.

When and where? And how can you compare one country to 27 other countries. Sweden yes, was a first in the sexual liberation, but other countries like Portugal Spain Italy, are only know getting this cancer courtesy from our friends over seas.

I'm simultaneously heartbroken and revolted.

Getting there
the greeks had routine sex with boys dude we are about 20 to 12 years out from legalizing pedophilia.

Yeah well, I was one of those "religious nutjobs" in the mid-2000s when you stupid kids were laughing at me playing your Xbox, now look at what our society is become. Gay marriage is ingrained in our Constitution, along with abortion and casting God out of our public institutions.

America is done for lads. Get this through your skull. We aren't going back to the comfy time of the 90s, there will come a time of reckoning on our land. Just when people say peace and safety, all hell will break loose.

Brainwashing. Plain and simple

It's funny that they use the rainbow banner, a symbol of God's promise that He will never flood the world again. It just means He'll have to do it with fire this time.

>"scientists"
< stopped watching right there

this cultural marxist rubbish has absolutely zero basis in the sciences. Some psychologists are prepared to countenance this bullshit, but they're hardly "scientists".

America was always crap. The Constitution was always crap. While it was always worded in a vague way, it was bound to be interpreted in these modern ways eventually. The seed of rebellion and individualism was planted from the beginning. It's at the heart of Constitutionism.

HAS to have been raised by gays. No other explanation.
See, he's okay – he just thinks of this in the same way any ten year-old thinks about dressing up and mincing around like a ninny: it's fun/funny, it's theatrical and "loogatmoi I'm the centre of everyone's attention".
The expression he has when the other trannies come out seemed a little "Dudes, I'm a kid. I can get away with this. What the fug are you doing as adults?!" Just seemed a little intimidated.
But whoever is pimping him out like this … not gays … well colour me surprised. Dumb-ass fools never heard of pedophilia. Wait until he's raped by some pedo.

the winnie the pooh. srsly.

Shit is sick. I'm with this guy Surely it has to be pillars of salt time, nao? I mean, I don't wish it on the world, but I just cannot see any society that celebrates this surviving …

But, as anons say, the Greeks were sodomising teens for centuries, so maybe we have some years to go yet …

Attached: tears-for-sodomy.mp4 (400x222, 829.03K)

New info:

The child’s parents are unemployed and using Desmond to make money.

The child is literally autistic.

Sauce: activistmommy.com/10-year-old-drag-kid-dances-bar-money-thats-not-even-worst/

It kind of softens the blow a little bit (that the kid doesn't really know what he's doing), but still…

They always say gender is a social construction and it's true, but gender is a social construction of what? There is "of what" which belongs in the conversation and the answer "of the sexes". Now each culture has various ways of expressing the sexes in the form of genders, but universally that's the why genders just to be and remain a dichotomy, since there are objectively, only two sexes.
You know this, I know this, everyone (including the most loony tree hugger in the world) knows this as fact. So don't allow the emasculated to skip over that reality in the discussion or you just allow them dictate the dialog.

I used to be a leftist who criticized "religious nutjobs", you guys were 100% right. I wish I believed you earlier.

It should strengthen your faith as it's proof that God's doctrine is objectively right.

death is the only just sentence for homos

Attached: 8a7.jpg (475x395, 39.06K)