Today is Pope Francis's birthday

Happy birthday, Pope Francis!

Attached: Pope Francis 1.jpg (326x155 138.7 KB, 6.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lifesitenews.com/news/pope-francis-former-popes-ignored-mercy-in-using-inhuman-death-penalty?fbclid=IwAR0Hoqqa522NgZaEpBUu3aeOexvinGUA1lFUKEheykefXbGGq6cZxyZddUs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Attached: giphy (2).gif (736x1159 1.85 MB, 787.99K)

I can't believe he's 82.

Attached: Pope birthday 3.jpg (1012x569 96.83 KB, 95.78K)

Many years!

Happy Birthday 🎂

Begome Trad Gadoligg :-DDD

Happy birthday lad.

Press C to clean the cake

S

S

spit on him my brothers! spit on the modernist heretic pope!

S

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 9.32K)

I'm gonna remember this on your birthday.

S

Attached: image.jpeg (808x400, 167.64K)

But I'm trying to defend the Pope and his cake, spit on the other tiggas cakes.

Attached: unnamed.gif (391x376, 417.91K)

As if that matters. You were never invited.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 2.25M)

Mods are arbitrary censoring faggots on a perpetual power trip

Attached: bergoglio-and-tagle-give-the-horns-wally-santana-ap1.jpg (1072x700, 72.7K)

Happy Birthday

Disgusting and unchristian.

Attached: 9e3913836ced86606d976ee18a3d3230-1024x698.jpeg (620x349 97.12 KB, 31.32K)

Did… you even follow the last scandal at all?

Excuse me, was his birthday really 17 December? Because in 17 December he released this statement.
lifesitenews.com/news/pope-francis-former-popes-ignored-mercy-in-using-inhuman-death-penalty?fbclid=IwAR0Hoqqa522NgZaEpBUu3aeOexvinGUA1lFUKEheykefXbGGq6cZxyZddUs

>I am currently unable to not be a material heretic even though it is my birthday

lol happy birthday, nĂ­ggerlover

Attached: 56f45f2b150000ad000b325f.jpeg (720x523, 85.55K)

In the East this ritual was performed by the Emperor who had to kiss the feet of the poorest beggars in Constantinople.

There's a huge world of difference between not liking someone and shitting up a "Happy Birthday" thread for that someone. You literally did not have to post at all, but you refuse to allow other people to have nice things.

Why is this such a big deal?

Because a servant of God washing the feet of the poor became unbiblical about five years ago or something. It's just people putting politics and, for some baffling reason, race, over faith.

I think that started with faith issues first. Not race: When he prostrated before Muslims to wash their feet, rather than calling them to repentance. Now all the race stuff came out of the woodwork, but he engendered a lot of disgust just by the first act.
Not trying to mess up the thread though. I like plenty of things he says.. he's just full of head scratchers as well.

Happy birthday, please stop shilling for unlimited mass immigration and the death of nations.

Perhaps, but consider that if he were to drag any of the poorest of the poor off the streets they would likely be just as Christless as a Muslim would. I think that people are quick to assume that because the refugees are muslims they are all inherently antagonistic to the Church, and that many of them certainly are is something that Pope Francis, who has had to watch countless terrorist attacks on his people, is something he must be accutely aware of. These people are the hardest for us to love, and as such I am glad that he chose them to make this radical expression of love towards, even at the risk of dismissal and derision.

Happy Hanukkah Pope Francis !

Happy Hanukkah, sadly he can't be in Argentina during this holy time and follow the jewish calendar, feasts, and go to the synagogues like he admitted.

Hanukkah ended 8 days ago, you tools.