Jews admit they hate God

Attached: jew-in-trance.jpg (768x511, 90.63K)

By the way the verse "after a majority incline" is a partial quotation that they use to justify their principle of going after te majority rabbinical opinion. The actual verse says "don't incline after a majority", but they leave out the first word.

in other news: water is wet

That much is obvious. They killed their own King whom God sent to them.

And while Christ lifted the bonds of Satan and false gods the Gentiles were tied to, in a sick reversal of fortune the Jews chose a rebel (Barabbas).. symbolizing Lucifer himself, the original rebel. The whole Jewish spirit since then is a spirit of rebellion waging war both on the world and revolting against the Son of God. When Jesus said this, it was not "symbolic". It was a reality:

"You belong to your father the devil and you willingly carry out your father’s desires. He was a murderer from the beginning and does not stand in truth, because there is no truth in him. When he tells a lie, he speaks in character, because he is a liar and the father of lies. But because I speak the truth, you do not believe me." -Jn 8.44

What’s funny is how Jews simultaneously deny the trinity by reciting a bunch of Aristotelian and Islam psychobabble about God being formless and unknowable, but then they talk about him as if he were just a big gun Jewish grandpa. I mean that passage alone is way more anthromoprphized than the Father is in Christianity

They embrace EVERY thing except any notion related to Christianity. I pointed out elsewhere that Kabbalah is Gnostic, for example. That's always cracked me up. Jews apparently like some buggering Greek philosopher more than their own King (which kind of makes sense though. Tel Aviv is the fag capital of the world. But Christians are still refused citizenship).

Here's one of them taking the whole "preexisting" soul concept straight out of Gnosticism and passing it off as some kind of O.G. Jewish teaching on Genesis. Poor kids.

Even in non-Kabbalah circles, they still rely on Greeks. One of their most famous Rabbis in history (Rashi) insisted on Genesis starting as "When God began to create" instead of "In the beginning God created". The latter is ex nihilo (God created from nothing), but Rashi was influenced by Aristotle and considered matter eternal. So to him, apparently God just worked with what was already there.

Jews still rely on this. Look up the JPS (mainstream Jewish translation) and it's still there. And sadly, their twisted views now infest Christian circles. The NRSV translates it this way, for example.

My point is though: They instinctively don't give God the glory even for creation.

Do Jews worship Satan?

They worship themselves, so draw your own conclusion.

I always suspected they were just Greek pagans who didn’t want to convert to Christianity. Remember, the Greeks believed they were a chosen people destined to enslave and rule over the non-Greeks.

Attached: C5EE08D4-BAFB-4F1A-8D95-13C929E018CC.png (1500x1200, 315.83K)

So they are satanists, got it.

Attached: 220px-Anton_LaVey_photo.jpg (220x283, 18.09K)

That guy was probably a larper. Fit for scaring old housewives at best. Satan has a bigger shit eating grin and isn't so obviously evil.

You're 2000 years late OP

>Anton (((LaVey))) ie. Howard Stanton Levey
It doesn't if he's a larper or not. What matters is suckers buy into it. And he's selling.

Well, if you had mentioned Crowley, I'd say you were getting somewhere closer to the truth. Although he was only imitating the Jews and some others.

Crowley fancied himself a "warlock". And any fantasy geek knows that warlocks specialize in "Mesmer" powers. Not sorcery per se. But mind control. And this is exactly what Jews do.

You've heard of the ancient legend of "golems", right?.. The deadly automatons formed by rabbis to destroy their enemies. It's myth, but rooted in a truth. That of mesmerizing people.. and then weaponizing them against your enemies. America is such a golem, mesmerized by Jewish media and warhawks. I'd go so far as to say Muhammad was originally mesmerized, except he got out of control and started destroying wantonly.

In either case though, the Jews' main target has always been Christians. They sit on the sidelines and mesmerize unwitting idiots, turning them into war machines and faggots that sweep over the entire world. They destroy Christians by even using other Christians to kill other Christians! This is Satanic.. but not in some cheesy "monster movie" sort of way.

Although Thulsa Doom is kind of funny for a similar Hollywood image..

Attached: golems.jpg (1871x777, 238.08K)

bingo

Well, the grammar of Genesis 1:1 is disputed, mainly the term "bereshit", which ordinarily would be expected to simply be "reshit". Adding "be" makes it more difficult to interpret in that context. Not sure of the Greek is clearer since I don't know Greek at all. But Maccabees explicitly states creation ex nihilo iirc.

Attached: db836151a9e423b5c16d4e3fcf27c58576e8f186c8eaac21862ead902ed952d6.png (1374x3504, 1.13M)

I don't know Greek, so would just pass off the English translation. It's only main difference is "made" instead of "create".

"In the beginning God made the heaven and the earth."

Hitler was an idiot and did more to help the Jews than anyone. They're even more powerful post WW2.

And this idea that only he answered the JQ is part of the myth. Just about the whole of Europe properly answered and thwarted Jewish influence for over a thousand years. What Hitler did is answer the JQ in such an audacious way as to make it a question no one is allowed to ask anymore. It's associated with him… when it used to not be. Hitler is more of a gatekeeper to the JQ, to keep from people seeing the real answer to the problem (the Church and Christ). And the Church is not against Jews as a race. It's much bigger than that.

I thoroughly believe that National Socalism is going to be one of Satan’s weapons against the Church in the upcoming years. As the alt-right grows in size and starts to get more and more Zig Forumsteir, more and more radical people will join movements that, being based in Nietzschian atheism and humanism, will go from saying “I don’t believe in God but I go to church because muh traditions” to saying “Jesus was a weak kike and the church is holding us back from our full potential”. Yeah maybe that’s a blackpilled load of what if, but always remember that a action (in this case hyper-degeneracy) and an equal opposite reaction, and that Satan tries to use both sides to destroy us.
That being said don’t think the Jews will ever be our allies in any struggle. If anything they use Christianity as basically the “evil normal boring people” and will continue to do so no matter what.

*sigh*

Attached: explain-like-im-five.jpg (744x544, 167.42K)