Christian co-worker experiences

How are your work relations with other Christians? My current boss is confusing to me. I'm fairly certain he's non denominational cause he says he hates "religious" Christianity. He's got mostly conservative views in regards to Christianity, his biggest thing is once saved always saved, so he seems pretty Baptist except in our conversation today (I'm Catholic).

I had a 3 hour road trip with him, at one point I began talking about how abortion might be the biggest evil of our times, and he adamantly opposed my take on it. He believes abortion isn't murder because of some verses in Leviticus about pregnant women having miscarriages or something. He thinks God infuses souls at the first breath of the child and that the fetus has no soul. It was kind of awkward for me since I wasn't expecting that response and I assumed he believed the same as I did. I'm curious if any of the Baptists on this board believe this about abortion as well, it would surprise me since that's one thing that most everyone on this board agrees is a great evil.

Attached: 526418912319.jpg (800x450, 23.16K)

He must be a Jesuit, you can tell. Don't ever follow him into a small, dark room-he might either keep chanting how the canon was formed or get you "sexually spiritualized".
Keep a safe distance from him on religious matters.

nice propaganda shill

Almost all my coworkers are Muslims. One of them is named Mohammed and I'm pretty sure he is very severely inbred. Some of them are nice.

Literally no Christians in my workplace. I work at a tech company. The other day at lunch I had to listen to some pseudo scientific rabble from a dumb guy about how the traits of religion were exactly the same as the traits of a mental illness

I dont work
*dabs*

Attached: dabs.jpg (480x360, 23.77K)

This. I have a coworker who unironically thinks that communism has never been tried. He also has aspergers. Go figure :)

Does he mean Leviticus 17:11? In which it said that life is in the blood, and since the blood doesn't appear until after 2 weeks or so it's ok to kill it

The passages he has in mind are supposed to reference pregnant women having miscarriages. Those passages you mentioned might have something to do with it but I have no idea where this logic comes from.

What the frick.

Attached: 1314038898241.png (369x317, 58.25K)

I've worked with, in my entire 37 year working career (since a kid), ONE … count that … ONE Christian the entire time. This is how non-Christian my country is. (Strictly speaking there was another Christian in my company that I got to know but, work-wise, we had nothing to do with each other. Different departments.)

But, he was massively based. Godly. Clearly devoted to Christ, but not really inyoface, but neither a crypto-Christian like I have been. I wish I'd had more time to work with him and learn how he exuded that faithfulness without being preachy. Alas.

< For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother's womb. Ps 139:13
< When men strive together and hit a pregnant woman, so that her children come out, but there is no harm, the one who hit her shall surely be fined, as the woman's husband shall impose on him, and he shall pay as the judges determine. But if there is harm, then you shall pay life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe. Ex21:22-25 ESV
He's wrong, but that's nothing new: we all are in our own unique ways.
I can't see how he could appeal to the Law to justify abortion, since the above verse is pretty squeaky-clear that "life-for-a-life" even though bebe aint yet born.

Yeah, on this board, I very much doubt it. Here we're all about proving how righteous we are by having the most fundamentalist views we can meme.
IRL, there'll be a lot of (mainline, particularly) baptists who believe this. SBC aside, baptistism aint what it was in Spurgeon's day, anymore.

Attached: go-on-cookie.png (556x398, 331.36K)

Someone post that meme about "scientists are about to find that part of the brain that, if missing, makes prone to atheism"
I can't find it in my catalogue.

I smirked

I love my wife and value marriage infinitely, so not going to act on anything… but feels bad man.

Attached: 1545258053856.jpg (418x359, 19.86K)

You should get oxytocin spray then share it with your wife.

bro change your wife

begone satan!

On the bright side the one Christian you worked with was a good one. I think my boss is pretty based except for that wtf moment in the truck. He's very sincere, generous, and hard working.

that sucks, neither of you have kids yet?

Nope, we're both mid 20s, recently married.

i thought that was "scientists find that giving people antidepressants makes them more willing to let muslims into there country"
or was that a different one?

Attached: th2YX3IVB8.jpg (474x533, 42.15K)

Can you explain the joke in your pic for me? I think it would have made more sense if Jared from subway was there, but why Hitler?

the man's reaction to reading the headline is that he is realizing hitler was right and that this degeneracy must be stopped with physical force. its representative of the trend of people (mostly young white men) becoming radicalized into becoming Zig Forums-tier reactionaries simply because of the left's insane degeneracy and evil.

Attached: 1498262341706.jpg (1024x789, 132.27K)

It's because he wants to kill the Jew in the picture. He went from zero to Hitler just by seeing that article.

You know, because the article is evidence that our society is beyond saving except by purging degenerates. That's the joke.

Attached: LG1KN-Q4_400x400.png (400x400, 194.45K)

oh boy…

Attached: fuck it up.png (127x188, 51.4K)

its not even a joke, its reality

it shows the readers transition from a normie to an angry Hitler. the meme is implying that the Allies backed the wrong horse during World War II. Wirh all the liberal degeneracy that's been going on since World War II the meme is right

Oh, in that case, why is the lady saying that toddlers can consent? What's she trying to prove by stating that? Is she advocating for pedophilia?

it's off of the channel "Queer Kid Stuff" and the host is a sodomite.

Let me guess. You're Catholic, so you don't do the whole "sex for pleasure" thing.

The video was made by a weirdo with a gender studies degree trying to teach children to accept the postmodern view of gender and sexuality so they'll accept trannies or whatever.

The article was made by an idiot whose agenda I don't know but probably includes encouraging children to transition themselves.

Usually the objection to trans kids is that children lack the capacity to consent to a decision of that magnitude, and this person believes that because you can explain the idea of consent in terms that a five year old can understand that they must be capable to consent. It is possible they're a pedo or pedo apologist, though.

If you're trying to get him to commit adultery, that's a sin worthy of eternal Hell, clown.

oh wait, you're pro-contraception…
*checks*
nope, still mortal scandal

Attached: download.jpg (639x378, 60.19K)

I suppose hell must be filled with saints then.

there is a foreman in my union who is a oneness pentacostal and all i need to do is tell him "i agree with some of what you say but you're wrong about the whole trinity thing" and it will trigger an hour-long sermon from him. he will stop me from working and stop working himself just to tell me the same thing over and over again. "boy, you don't listen" he says, when i bring up points that counter what he says. he's also a zionist, which is fun.

Mental illness is a social construct, sweetie.

The only moral position. Your point?

I'm Baptist and I think that's stupid.

The only overt thing I've seen at a workplace was the guy in the cubicle across from me named his son 'vishnu'
In college I had a group project class with 95% Indian international students, who said they remembered my name "because it's the first man," and I'm darn sure that's not hindu.

I don't talk about religion with my coworkers. It's an almost guaranteed way to get fired.

Sex is for love and procreation, not using someone as a cum dumpster

My coworker is a baptist and we lift together

And that's how humans fly

Attached: 786tgh.jpg (600x800, 46.24K)