Baptists are not Protestants, we are Christians...

Baptists are not Protestants, we are Christians. Protestantism is a spin off of Roman Catholicism and they even baptize their babies and worship idols. We do none of that therefore we are not Protestants. Seriously sick and tired of you guys saying we are Protestants. No we are not we are Christians. We were established by Jesus Christ himself and suffered sever persecution from the Roman Catholic Church and Protestants for centuries for being Christians.

Attached: kjb_chart-medium.gif (886x1125, 75.5K)

If you guys were around from the beginning then how come you're never mentioned in the histories of the Church?

Attached: Eusebius_of_Caesarea.jpg (220x272, 30.27K)

Baptists are so retarded. You were founded in early 17th century England by Anglican separatists who took a liking to Anabaptist theology. Anabaptists themselves were a "spin off" of a "spin off" because they separated from the early Reformed Protestants who separated from Catholicism. Your shitty trail of blood theory is absolutely winnie the pooh retarded. You are Protestants whether you like it or not. You are a spin off of a spin off with a spin off of a spin off's theology. You are Catholics to Anglicans to Baptists who like Catholic to Reformed to Anabaptist theology you stupid winnie the pooh. Baptists are so retarded it actually pisses me off.

We actually are but of course Roman Catholic idol worshipers distorted a lot of what we believe, as they always do because they persecuted us.

Attached: BloodTimeline.png (2394x779, 248.66K)

I don't remember reading about you guys. Seems strange that the bishops didn't write any treatises condemning the Baptists like they did every other heretical group. I mean we find lengthy works condemning gnostics, manichaeans, marcianists, etc. but no mention of Baptists. Were these works lost? Do you have proof?

Proofs?

Ok, but how do you come to the terms with, that you tend to follow the reformers down the path of Sola scriptura, Sola fidel, etc, the sola. Which wasn't even a concept in the church prior to the reformation in the west, or the East. You claim you're not from the reformers but all of your theology just tends to line up with them, or parts to be more precise. Does it just seem like that? You're just another break from Martin Luther's reformation. Add to that, how do you come to the terms that the church fathers, the same people of the same faith gave us the Creed, gave us the councils to essentially codify the doctrines. And the bible. Cause sorry there was no fixed bible originally when the church was still setting up. Admit dude, your church is another splinter group from the reformation. Basically what
was, saying, originally reformation happens, the break away groups start to pop up, the spin off after spin off group appears to the point where. It has nothing in common with what the, Church fathers were teaching. This is black Israelite tier cases. Or British Israelism tier. And as for Martyrs, there were martyrs, but i think you're mistaken. The church set up after all that blooshed had nothing to do with ,Baptist, that just came out of the reformation. But Martyrs like saint James, etc. Just think man, those same men from those very same councils are the ones who gave us the same bible we have today, who compiled it and codified it. But somehow they're in heresy, but not until Thousands of years later post reformation ahhhh, now the baptist church is the one true church. See where this going? For me anyway i'm not about to go and sample all the tutty fruity flavors of protestant sects. Been there with my *Non denomination Church*. Or people who take on bare bones Christian theology stripped of it's rich and articulate history. While at the same time holding the reformers theology. And that's just from a layman's perspective so far. Really history is against the protestant sects, the reformers. The only ones who have anything close that resembles something of Christian teaching would be the, Lutherans they do retain some of the sacraments, but again parts of missing, it's watered down.

Attached: saint james the persian Great Martyr.jpg (483x620, 177.42K)

Forget Baptists. What I don't get is how the well educated reformed theology dudes, all those super intellectual calvinist types justify their protestant casuistry. How the hell do you justify following what is essentially a totally different religion than the church Jesus Christ founded in the first century AD?

Calvinism is the only way sola fidei allows for bad people to go to hell.
Think about it

It's partly because of this that I didn't consider protestant churches viable when I was converting to the faith from the standpoint of a non-believer studying Christianity.

>Infant Communion
>Non-Fellowship Declared

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (960x540, 654.16K)

That's hilarious. I thought the user saying Black Israelite tier was a joke.. but it wasn't.

This has a poorer case than even the church I originally was baptized in: Church of Christ. They claim this originality too, and don't wish to be associated with the Reformation. They are sola scriptura, but they're not Sola Fide or anything. It's kind of a primitive orthodoxy.

What about the Eastern Orthodox?
Or the Oriental Orthodox?
Or the Church of the East?
Or muslims?

Surely some religious community should write articles condemning pastor Jimius being an annoying, "soul-winning" faggot with theology no one has ever heard of.

You couldn't even find a secular historian with an axe to grind against Catholics to support this.

WE WUZ KRISCHUNZ N SHEEIT

Even when they admit that much, they always find some way to wiggle around it. "Well, God was guiding them in this instance."

Some might go a step further see nothing wrong with the Apostle's creed or Nicene.. "God was guiding them here"… But there's no rhyme or reason other than their own ego why they single some things out and condemn the rest. In effect, making themselves the very thing they accuse others of: Popes, but in their own little world, without support of councils/magisterium/saints/etc

That's like saying the reformed crowd are descended from Augustinian monks.

Attached: Memeri.png (450x492, 202.23K)

Attached: 361269339934087cc8dc299c1a569c683d8f2496940d1159715d606f667ae1f8.jpg (409x618, 58.4K)

Leviticus and Deuteronomy OP

So does give you a free pass to sin and fornicate with your family? No, it doesn't.
Does it give you a free pass to murder? No, it doesn't. Ergo, sodomites are still evil and their blood-guiltiness shall be upon them.

Attached: download (1).jpg (217x232, 14.25K)

Also, stay away from Reddit. It is a literal (((leftist))) liberal hell hole.

1 Corinthians 15:33: Bad company corrupts good character

8ch is a cesspool too, its best to stay away from boards like /tv/ and /b/. No matter how strong your willpower is, the degeneracy still eats at you.

Say one criticism of Catholics and get banned, while this guy stays
Ok

Baptists
Everyone else

Also we 🅱️aptists worship the KJV as God, you idolaters

I'm not advocating for the rhetoric on either side, I'm only pointing out the bias in moderation

This is we wuzzin'. Perhaps there have been independent sects within Christianity throughout history that have emerged and have been inspired by each other, but there is little evidence to support the claim it isn't just an outgrowth of Protestantism. Even then, Protestantism is just a protest against Catholicism so the term still fits.

From the rules:

10/10, had a good laugh.

Attached: 1531217302557.png (225x225, 10.59K)

Ah yes, WE WUZ APOSTLES AND SHIET

Attached: yofuememkbi11.jpg (480x480, 38.89K)