Misanthropy

I'm not sure if this is a unique problem, or if it's sufficiently covered by anything on this board so far, but I would appreciate some feedback.

I've consumed a lot of incel stuff and 'black pills'. I can't help but frame my life through the lens of evolutionary psychology and determinism. What would be the christian response to the 'black pill'? I know God made Adam and Eve, but would Eve have slept with Adam if he wasn't a chad?

Attached: 1545730249180.jpg (1024x577, 188.42K)

Wtf am I reading? Ever heard about love? Women do not solely pick someone because they are chads. Only whores do that.
More respect for your great great……….. grandmother.
and besides Eve didn't have anyone else to choose from

A misanthrope despises mankind in general, not just women. Mind the radicals.

Please keep your stupid questions in the QTDDTOT thread.

Human are an intermediate state between angels and animals.
We have a spirit (angelic) and a body (animal) and a soul in between that must decides between the two extremes.

Given the fallen nature of man, we (both male and females) tend to identify with our body first and so animalistic determinism happens.

Attached: 1507472275831.jpg (480x608, 108.69K)

He that loveth his life shall lose it; he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal. (John 12:25)
Your fleshly life won't last forever, but the kingdom of heaven will.

Go away, Terry Pratchett

Attached: 54930364.jpg (602x709, 66.36K)

Never read that guy but you seem to have.

Attached: Blaise Pascal.jpg (220x230, 15.35K)

This. A woman-hater is a misogynist and a man-hater is a misandrist, not a misanthrope.

anthro = humankind
andro = man
gyno = woman

Yes, it's propaganda that has turned women into the unmanageable narcissistic monsters they are today. Women are much like children in that their wills bend willingly to all public thought. No matter how wrong an idea is, if it's popular you can typically trust a woman to believe it. In the OT (Maybe Proverbs/Ecclesiastes) Soloman talks about how of righteous men there are but 1/1000, but of righteous women he could find none. This is why Paul restricts female leadership in the church, this is also why there were also very few biblical female leaders or prophets (one judge in total and a one briefly mentioned prophetess in the NT). Women were created for men as men were for God. Just as men take no authority over God, a woman should never take authority over a man.

Look to 1 Corinthians 14:34-35 and 1 Timothy 2:9-15 for further justification.

Women in today's matriarchichal society are completely out of control. Only the few righteous men of this degenerated generation can do salvage anything in today's world. The culturally influenced egalitarian feels Christianity of the modern world is not God's Christianity.

Attached: YnNWgnl.jpg (2480x3508, 741.15K)

Who are they?

Good post btw.

so misanthropes hate humanity? huh. is there another word for someone who just hates society, not humanity in its entirety, or at least just has disdain for it and doesn't want to be a part of it?

Anti-social

Asociality is an aversion to social activities in general. Anti-social implies destructive behaviors

Body and Spirit are not in opposition.
Gnosticism? Not on MY Zig Forums.

Deborah was a Judge at the time that Israel was still a Theocracy. She is written of in Judges 4.

Anna is the NT prophetess, she is written to have only to have taught women as according to the scripture. This is indicated by how the Greek was penned. Luke writes about her in Luke 2, as well as in other parts of his gospel.

Anna and Deborah are the exceptions, Deborah being the only woman ever known to have any God given power over men.

I find it funny that in this society it's chic to hate all but not particular.

Women tend to want to bed with the best they can get. So, since Adam was all she could obtain, she wed with him.

Post bobs

Plz I need a girlfried

Attached: 1512554666498~2.jpg (534x532, 59.9K)

bobs

Attached: bob2.jpg (640x640 1.49 MB, 54.45K)

You have to take care of your body, your flesh but you shouldn't afraid to lose it and you shouldn't listen to it.

My body : This slut is hot, breed with her and make children
The spirit : No, fornication is wrong and so is lust. Marry or be chaste

Or are those not opposed? Especially with a hypergamic perspective?

That's not your body though, but your slavery to vice. Your body is the temple of God, so act accordingly.

Temptations of the Flesh are a real thing, but you are still right, it is another opportunity to grow Virtue.

OP can you post some good black pill reading material?

Just take a step back and look at your posts. There is some veins of truth but for the most part it's a completely horrid way of looking at the world