Any Hope for America?

what will it take for so-calleds American Christians to wake up? Evangelical church worships Israel and Jews not, god or Jesus. Americans are blind too how satanic and Christ-hating Jews really are. America it’s was founded by god-hatingg Freemasons. America has the most satanic temples and synagogues in the world. Hard too get more satanic than that.

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/
alcor.org/AboutAlcor/membershipstats.html
cryonics.org/ci-landing/member-statistics/
kriorus.ru/en/cryopreserved people
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

we have this anti-america shill thread every day
shoo jidf

Nice argument for America not being a satantic nation.

No, hell is a bottomless pit. The entire world will descent to madness.
We can't even fathom the degeneracy there will be in the 22nd century. Just like people in 1918 couldn't fathom today.

Implying the earth will make go 22 century

There is always hope.

So you think we got the first row seats of the End Times eh?

phys.org/news/2011-01-religiosity-gene-dominate-society.html
unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
unz.com/isteve/cochran-harpending-paper-on-amish/

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Don't be so hopeful.

I wouldn't make such bold claims. Nobody knows the day or hour, not even the Son knows. If you focus now on how few days the world has left, then you're going to be blowing out the candles on your 80th birthday cake and crying about how wrong you were. Be prepared, yes, but don't make predictions.

When you remove God from people's life they go along with whichever spiritual trend some pagan guru makes up, because humans need to believe in something beyond us.
Its not going to increase. It will remain as it is.
Atheist fags also have beliefs even though they don't admit either proving that God isn't real or Scientism or both.
That's why we see philosophers (that's what they are, not physicists) when they are about to die studying meme subject like """"quantum"""" consciousness because deep down everyone has the thirst for eternity.

yep, these posts are getting a big "Amos 5:18" from me

Woaaaah.
Never knew this guy was THAT deep in the moloch gang.
Never watching related to this creature ever again.
God save his soul.

wut?

Based Amish.

Then why is cryonics so unpopular? There are only ~3000 people in the world who have made arrangements to be cryopreserved after death, despite there being 400-500 million atheists in the world. Things like life extension, SENS, the Singularity, etc are also virtually unheard of.

alcor.org/AboutAlcor/membershipstats.html
cryonics.org/ci-landing/member-statistics/
kriorus.ru/en/cryopreserved people

Attached: cryonics.jpg (275x183, 6.53K)

The short answer is no. The long answer is that there is no hope for the resurgence of a Christian nation within the United States unless there was a pivotal conflict in the near future. Either way, no country can survive Protestantism, this much is painfully obvious. The only hope for the survival of any country is to begome gadolig.

Fact: progressives hate the constitution.

Why do you guys want to stop them again?

Combination of a few reasons:
1: it hasn't been proven to help anybody yet
2: it's crazy expensive
3: red tape - if the modern world were AnCapistan then there would be a lot more people playing with ice

4. Being atheist doesn't automatically make someone want to live forever. Often it just makes you fatalistic. And if anything it's the opposite, i.e. Christians believe in true immortality.

This.

We’re being flooded by devout Catholic Mexicans with great family values. We’ll be just fine (and way better off than Europe).

That is one silverlining… and I hope you're right.

Then again, I already live in Texas, and it has a huge Mexican population. Many are Catholic, but I don't see it shaping the culture per se. And personally, some actually had negative influences in some spots. When I was young, I fell into running with gangs (like the Latin Kings). I've been regretting it since. I can see both sides of people's fears. Like Trump saying "they're not sending their best". Here's hoping the actual families influence America, and not the fatherless kids.

Religion only shapes the culture when there isn't enough material bounty to go around. Men trend towards sin when they don't need to worry about God providing for them. My dad (he's passed) used to talk about a third revival in America, but what I could never convince him is that it will never come until bellies are empty of bread and hearts are full of despair. He was, unfortunately, taken by the Osteen "Godly prosperity" hustle.

Hah.. yeah, Texas has some of these preachers I'm ashamed of. Osteen, Hagee, Copeland, etc.. But I hope your dad was right, in some way (just not in that Osteen way). My dad passed as well, just last year. My condolences.

I'm going to be honest man, it's cratered whatever nascent faith I had. My dad was the only person I ever really cared about. I'm an Afghan combat veteran of the 2008-2011 era. The bad days. Losing so many guys ruined my ability to bond and make friendships with people. The only person I hadn't emotionally cut ties with was my dad. And he died. I still remember the conversation we had the morning before he died. We were talking about hunting cartridges, and I was telling him that 6.5 Creedmore was a meme-round, and that he should stick with .308 simply for logistical reasons. I got a call from my mom 3 hours later asking me how to do CPR because my dad had a massive heart attack while he was mowing the lawn. Nowadays all I do is drink.

I never should have posted. I'm as broken as the rest of the wicked world.

Sorry, I had edited my posted.. so it messed up your quote. I wish I had better words here, man. I'm not military (but my dad was.. so I grew up around it and appreciate it). Even if you can't connect with others, you're still here, somehow searching, and trying to connect with Christ. And you recognize the wickedness. From my perspective, it's more than a start and hardly a sign of brokenness. God bless!

I don't know, we'll see what happens. I don't give people advice because the light of the Lord is shining in me, I give people advice because I'm a failure who has the decency to warn others away from his pitfalls. I'm like a drunk, Christian rattlesnake: don't tread near me.

Well, last time I'll tread, but I know you said your dad was the last person you emotionally cut ties with. But what about your mom? I was never as close to my mom, but this last year has helped renew my relationship with her. I hope you can do that too. In my case, she's hurting far more and has taken his death hard.. even to this day. She's not totally Christian, and it hasn't registered that my dad is better now. So I think it's my duty to make the peace of Christ clear to her.

I don't know dude. I can't feel her pain. Like I said, Afghanistan took a lot of my empathy away. I don't know how these junior Marines handle their trauma, but in my day you accounted the damage, you arranged for the replacement, and you accepted the renewal. I view the world through that lens now. I can't change it. I've tried. My mother, a good woman, just doesn't activate the right synaptic reactions in my brain to care about her like my dad. I feel rotten typing that, but there's no point in lying. I really am a broken man, and I should have died thousands of miles away.

I hope you don't mind if I keep you and other vets in my prayers. I hope we all do. I don't understand the ways you feel broken, but I know it's real.

Evangelicals are not Christians. They're a cult born out of economic despair.

I see that I am among the enemies of Christ here.

America normalized the life style the breath aids. America the new sodom

Yeah, being a zogbot tends to ruin one's sense of humanity. That wasn't your smartest move, tiger.

Those people aren't Chirstians. You can't vote for abortion supporting and fag enabling politicians and policies and be a Christian. Just look at what these "devout Catholics" and their "great family values" did to their own countries. They're a pagan invasion force using their children as human shields.

Not even wolves in sheeps clothing, they’re straight-up hyenas.

Sodomite parades and public nudity said otherwise.

No, I'm sorry. The VATICAN, ORTHODOX and ANGLICAN churches own most of Israel. That's right, OWN. As in the Jews lease the land that the Knesset and their supreme court and Prime Minister's Residence sits on, as well as most of Jerusalem itself. No Evangelical gifted Israel to the Jews. Evangelicals just see Israel as a sign of the end times.

I'm not progressive, and I still hate it. The constitution itself is progressive and promoted liberty and individualism from the get go. It's only as good as the people following it. Christians, on the other hand, are called to only enjoy a freedom which is in Christ (and yet submitting to Christ.. for his burden is light). Even the Apostles addressed themselves in their letters as "servants of Jesus Christ" (the Greek for servant is "doulous"/slave if you want get literal about it). The spirit of America has always been against this. It's no surprise that it's moved on to mass faggotry and abortion. It was already written on the wall.

Because most atheists are depressed with life and because that shit isn't guaranteed to work at all and it isn't accessible to everyone.
Now a Christian is giving a shit about cryogenics (although I don't oppose research on it. It might be useful to save some lives) at least in the way of waiting for a time where we will be able to live for thousands of years because we know that human beings are destined to be immortals. Whether we live the rest of eternity up there or down there.

Sodomites hate my right to speak against their lifestyle. Progressives hate my right to practice my faith. Progressives hate my right to keep and bear arms.
There are two forces at work in America; socially conservative and socially liberal. I admit that my nation can only be as good as those who live here, but there is a social upheaval happening. More and more young people are becoming conservative, and realizing the mistakes of previous generations.

Check the Copyright Clause of the Constitution; It favoured the bankers from the start. No 'free' men would allow that in.
"Freedom" always meant freedom from God.

Woke

Broke