Which denomination is the true one? I feel very drawn to Church of The East and Seventh Day Adventist

Which denomination is the true one? I feel very drawn to Church of The East and Seventh Day Adventist.
Why I am drawn to CoTE: Because it feels like a good mix between Protestantism and Orthodoxy also because they don't believe in Marianism and Icons/idolatry k heard they are Nestorians though which i don't really know what that is
SDA:Idk tbh i think its the literalism of the Bible im drawn too. I know some believe it's founder Ellen is a prophet abd such too.

Attached: denominations.jpg (569x471, 116.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/christian/res/748461.html
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiMQLIoYmKhPwiIJcqmt7o7rbL6bhkeWs
youtu.be/ub3iSXi0iF8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mar_Thoma_Syrian_Church
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL80xLlL8L0aGVKJOx64KJ2nXiBPy1ruA-
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you American by any chance?

Swedish

8ch.net/christian/res/748461.html
Please go to this thread instead my English feels a little better in this one.

Bump

The Donatist cult, of course. There were barely any good against them that the opposing sides had to rely on violence rather than honesty, reason, or even the words of God.

BEGOME ORDODOX :DDDDDDDDDDDDD

You heard wrong about the Church of the East. We venerate Mary, and the Indian archbishopric (Chaldean Syrian Church) uses icons, as did most of the church until around the 14th century when they fell into disuse because of Muslim pressure. The Church of the East and St Nestorius himself are not Nestorian, the name describes a heresy that Nestorius did not subscribe to. The apostolic churches all have a lot in common because of their common apostolic tradition, if you're looking for some kind of apostolic Protestantism you're not going to find it

Attached: nestorian schism.png (1615x1566, 130.45K)

Here is a quote from the Catechism of the CotE:

#23 in the pic reporting in. I like it.

The American-bashing here is rude and uncharitable tbh

Bump

All of them.
None of them.

ortho = right doxos = belief

Here is a video of an Assyrian liturgy and a playlist with short videos on their sacraments.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiMQLIoYmKhPwiIJcqmt7o7rbL6bhkeWs

Here is one noteworthy video of a dialogue between a metropolitan of the ACOE and the Coptic Church.
youtu.be/ub3iSXi0iF8

Aside from the fact that some people on here might have dispute with such a motive to begin with, one notable church that exhibits a combination of apostolic and Protestant ideals is the Mar Thoma Church which is based out of Kerala in southern India and is of western Syriac tradition and under Anglican communion. Likely a development of the British colonial era.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mar_Thoma_Syrian_Church
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL80xLlL8L0aGVKJOx64KJ2nXiBPy1ruA-

Baptist because we correctly interpret God's word.
I also think my Southern Baptist convention model is the most effective for missions.

Any group with a different history under another name that likewise preaches the biblical gospel and practices biblical ecclesiology is just as "true", like the "Bible church" movement or "cowboy churches"

Adventists are obvious cultists, that should be an easy pass. All you need to know is that they were founded by a woman prophetess in the 19th century to dismiss them.

Whatever Turk.

you're gonna need to justify every aspect of that buddy

A question from a Catholic brother:
1) do you guys believe that Mary is the Mother of God? (your cathecism seems to imply so)
2) doo you guys reject nestorianism and why od you say that Nestorius did nothing wrong?

Oh goodness no.
They are not even literalists. They actually edit their bibles.

Attached: '.jpg (400x332, 133.98K)