Contra Calvinism

I'm working on an essay to refute Calvinism in depth point by point. It will be a 5 Chapter essay with each chapter dealing with one of the 5 points of TULIP, each chapter being at least 10 pages each. I'm at the point where I need to respond to the common Calvinistic interpretation of Romans 9 and to do so I need some resources. And the reason why I made this thread was because I'm gonna need your help finding these resources. And so if you could offer me resources to also refute other areas of Calvinism then that would be much appreciated.

God bless.

Attached: PCC02.jpg (279x400, 34.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newmanreader.org/works/justification/index.html
calledtocommunion.com/2010/06/how-john-calvin-made-me-a-catholic/
bfhu.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/martin-luther-on-the-real-presence/
thegospelcoalition.org/article/was-luther-a-calvinist/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Henry Newman is a cool dude.

Justification:
newmanreader.org/works/justification/index.html
Interesting historical facts about Calvins beliefs:
calledtocommunion.com/2010/06/how-john-calvin-made-me-a-catholic/

Attached: 1392565360713.png (692x720, 308.8K)

Thanks, also may I ask what denom you are in?

And do you have any material that specifically deals with romans 9?

This is a big one from Martin Luther: bfhu.wordpress.com/2011/05/13/martin-luther-on-the-real-presence/

Who, but the devil, has granted such license of wresting the words of the holy Scripture? Who ever read in the Scriptures, that my body is the same as the sign of my body? or, that is is the same as it signifies? What language in the world ever spoke so? It is only then the devil, that imposes upon us by these fanatical men. Not one of the Fathers of the Church, though so numerous, ever spoke as the Sacramentarians: not one of them ever said, It is only bread and wine; or, the body and blood of Christ is not there present.

Surely, it is not credible, nor possible, since they often speak, and repeat their sentiments, that they should never (if they thought so) not so much as once, say, or let slip these words: It is bread only; or the body of Christ is not there, especially it being of great importance, that men should not be deceived. Certainly, in so many Fathers, and in so many writings, the negative might at least be found in one of them, had they thought the body and blood of Christ were not really present: but they are all of them unanimous.”

Not exactly what I'm looking for. Presbyterians and anglicans who accept calvinistic soteriology do not deny some presence. the only people who do think the bread and wine is literally just bread and wine are baptists and reformed baptists. But thanks for the resource anyway. I've been considering becoming Lutheran and having a resource that tells me about his view of the sacrament will really come in handy.

Wrong format. Do a public debate with a Calvinist.

Dr. Leighton Flowers has a good book on this topic, specifically the Roman's 9 issue. He also has a podcast on YouTube called soteriology 101.

Attached: 33970497._UY500_SS500_.jpg (500x500, 36K)

Yeah, thanks. I've already watched it.

I'm actually planning to have one with a user on discord funny enough.

Here is the Lutheran refutation of (most) of the Calvanist points:

thegospelcoalition.org/article/was-luther-a-calvinist/

Not op
Thanks for that

I'm a calvinist
Ama

Where do abortion babies go?

I'm sure Calvinism will cease to exist after your groundbreaking breakthroughs, OP

IDK ask God when we get to heaven
Where do you think they go?

You can't get around Romans 9. Every pseud who shills an incorrect interpretation of free will just pretends that chapter doesn't exist without exception.

Attached: 1544643950185.jpg (274x448, 74.31K)

Not a Calvinist btw, just a fan of SJ Nectou.

They go to heaven because they haven't sinned, and my doctrine of the elect doesn't require that they have been born and show fruit

He's not even a Calvinist but Catholic

Darn, I wish I hadn't been born. That would make everything much easier

Not in terms of salvation, all you have to do is believe to be saved. Even little children do it.