Christian YouTubers

Seeing how I'm fairly new to Zig Forums, I hope that this thread doesn't break any informal rules. Also, it is not my intention to start a fight though I do appreciate lively debate. I'm looking for Christian YouTube channels, I've recently found "InspiringPhilosophy" and "Defeat Modernism" and really liked their content and I'm aware of E. Michael Jones of course and Pastor Anderson. Meme channels and meme pastors/priests are welcome but the more serious ones are very much appreciated. Also, I would like to ask your opinion of the channel vaticancatholic.com.

Thank you kindly!

Attached: Anderson.png (800x450, 299.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/TRUNEWSofficial
youtube.com/user/onearmsteve4192
youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY&
youtube.com/channel/UCQuOr0YEtaa1xoctcdUDZSg
youtube.com/channel/UC_yfZS1N2VSbRRKiDc_zEBw/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC4VktB44EEkmQV8DymZVGtQ/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC5zGnPFoN5LjAsxU8ESiBMw
youtube.com/channel/UCH8uXJXy2kmk3gszHmch8tw/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCEn-35O8UuX2Y69uSpEqpkg
pulpitandpen.org/2018/11/26/james-white-joins-controversial-booze-and-tattoos-church/
youtube.com/channel/UCzK6fr-_RovAhpQdWdrRHJg
carnivoretheology.wixsite.com/carnivore-theology
artofthechristianninja.com/podcast/
youtube.com/user/TheLutheranSatire/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCnt7Iy8GlmdPwy_Tzyx93bA
youtube.com/thedistributist
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/user/TRUNEWSofficial

Attached: logo.jpg (900x900, 107.62K)

Act17apologetics on Islam
AskDrbrown on Judaism
Lutheransatire as the name implies
Bibleproject on the books of the bible, although personally their content quality has lagged over time.

Ascension Presents, particularly the talks by Fr. Mike, and Bishop Barron are both good Catholic YouTube channels.

He also strongly implies that he believes hell is empty. Deffo a heretic to be avoided.

Fr. Spyridon

Brother Nathanael. The only Jew on Jewtube who gets censored and suspended.

Bro. Nathanael is /ourjew/

Attached: download (11).jpg (620x453 11.64 KB, 46.26K)

He was one of my first redpills. I like him.

tumblar house is good

Sensus Fidelium: youtube.com/user/onearmsteve4192

Bad, stay away, they're a poisonous well.

Attached: Db5nxhCU8AAZi3f.jpg (800x800, 70.36K)

Yeah, you showed them, kid!

Attached: Arius[10].png (700x393 70.99 KB, 113.51K)

If there are wrong things in teachers, it's an act of love to point it out.. instead of let it go on. I don't think people necessarily mean badly by it. Everyone would rather have good bishops to begin with.

And no, they're not always worthy of consideration:

"I do not think there are many among Bishops that will be saved, but many more that perish.” -St. John Chrysostom, Extract from St. John Chrysostom, Homily III on Acts 1:12.2

"Augustine says ‘Show mercy not only to yourselves, but also to him who, being in the higher position among you, is therefore in greater danger.’ But fraternal correction is a work of mercy. Therefore even prelates ought to be corrected.” - St. Thomas Aquinas, Summa II, II, q. 33, a. 4, Sed Contra

“But, when necessity compels, not those only who are invested with power of rule are bound to safeguard the integrity of faith, but, as St. Thomas maintains: ‘Each one is under obligation to show forth his faith, either to instruct and encourage others of the faithful, or to repel the attacks of unbelievers.’” -Pope Leo XIII7

"might" and authority was earned through study and labor.
Say what you want about Bp. Barron, he earned his stripes over the years.

You're absolutely right.
But.
Barron might be wrong here, but calling the man a heretic, that I cannot respect.

How can someone expect anyone who've studied pre-modern Catholicism to agree with Barron that this is a topic that the church believed and taught up until now?

Fair enough. I just think someone (preferably one of his peers.. just to make it easier on optics at least heh) to politely challenge him.

youtube.com/watch?v=WDEBz25lGdY&

Michael Chriswell's channel has been incredibly useful to me. He has mainly uploaded chapters of his audio book for the last year or so, but scroll a little down and you'll find something that will be of help to you in your walk with God.
youtube.com/channel/UCQuOr0YEtaa1xoctcdUDZSg

Doubt that would happen.
But I think William Lane Craig must have some material against Barron's doctrine.

Thank you for all your responses, brothers!

Thank you! That channel claims that the schismatics are heretics but I think that is a step too far. I personally think that they are right about the apostasy in the Catholic Church, that surely is undeniable. Also, I saw their video on magicians and even if it's not completely right, I do think that there is a grain of truth to what they said. Can I please ask you why do you think they are a poisonous well?

Effeminate diplomats, get out.

I would also like to add that vaticancatholic.com is the most bizzare form of pseudopieous madness I've ever seen.

I probably lift more than you do.

I honestly don't know how you can keep at this "Listen to authority regardless of what happens!" angle right now, and I'm a Catholic. Try thinking about it for more than two seconds.

How can I simultaneously believe that universalism is wrong and is right? I obviously have to pick only one authority to listen.

If Barron has ever been corrected by someone(likely since he has a large presence) but didn't listen, he is heretical. That's how it goes.
If you have a problem with that, I just have to note that heretical people are not to be hated. If that wasn't the problem with calling him a heretic, then oh well. I can make no further accommodation.

Attached: ___.png (607x515, 610.15K)

Man, protestants, mainly anglos, truly hate The Catholic Church.

I'm not. Stop hyperbolating and taking things way out of context. You demeaning your own self here.

This kind of radical and idiotic thinking is what keeps people away from the church.
You know you could have just said, "He's a heretic because I think he is."
You literally have no idea what you're even talking about.

Attached: 1541004507632.jpg (244x244, 11.81K)

The main thing that keeps people away from the Church is that these days it tries to suck up to the world instead of rejecting the world and offering a clear alternative, and no-one needs an institution which just teaches secular ideology perfumed with incense.

Whatever you say Bimmy and/or Jimmy Diamonds.

This is off-topic but I wholeheartedly agree with this.

YOUTUBE, PEOPLE. GIVE ME THOSE CHANNELS!
Other resources are also very much welcome.

Attached: Barron and Ben.png (1662x1628, 1.96M)

Isn't that literally heresy?

B-b-but muh BASED Bishop Barron said so and he is apart of the One True Church™ so clearly he can't be a heretic.

If it is, it didn't stop the pope from saying to a kid of an atheist that his father is not going to hell

Nope, nu-Catholicism teaches that non-Catholics can go to heaven as long as they live a good life according to their conscience.

The most blasphemous, Christ-denying heresy imaginable, but there it is.

But it hasn't been made dogma yet, right, like nothing has been said ex cathedra about it?

It literally is Pelagianism, an ancient heresy

No, it isn't dogma, and it will never be.

That's not what pelagianism means

Vin and Sori - Christian couple who listen to metal and rock and then analyze the songs.

TheRealTalkTvShow - Roundtable discussion with very cool Pastor. I recommend you check out their videos Christian Dating part 1 and 2 featuring Head from KoRn.

Pick one.

Keith Thompson who had a YouTube channel called exegetical ministries is by far one of the best Christian YouTubers ever. I like his approach where he deals with every point being made in a video he's responding to whether it be Catholic, Muslim or atheist. I've spoken to him by email and he has sent me some really good material to read. He recently made a really good video refuting a Muslims attack on the Bible until the Muslim guy couldn't deal with his points.

I forgot to add that the Muslim guy blocked him after a short exchange on Facebook

I'm a Christian but don't respect of take other Christians seriously who actually watch and learn from acts17apologetics. They're such a non serious meme and retarded channel. There are much better stuff out there.

You're not God.
You don't tell me what to do.

Name some then.

Attached: 7ecumenicalcouncil_greek_1800.jpg (900x1185, 342.74K)

FaceLikeTheSun
Leonard Ulrich
Renee Roland
Ralph Yankee Arnold
Only1trueGod
Cherubim Church
Theophilis Most Exellent
Jacksmack77
Sincitypreacher
Afshin Yaghtin
Kent Hovind Official
TheScariestMovieEver
Fwbc La
Jeremiah Cohen
Robert Breaker
BBC international
Douglas Hamp
Bible4truth
Tektontv
Steadfast Jacksonville
Josh peck
Call for an uprising
Steven bancarz
Truthstream media
Good fight ministries
On point preparedness
White Rabbit
Round Saturnseye

I did on another comment on this thread but exegetical apologetics ministries had a almost 4 hour long video attacking Islam. If you can't watch all 4 hours he makes seperate video of each chapter of the video if you just want to watch one section. He's also very thorough.

And I would just like to add on that I used to be a big fan of acts17apologetics when I was 13-15 but as I grew up I realised that these aren't smart of even seriouse people. Just seeing the way David wood lost his recent debates to some Muslims was almost embarrassing to watch. The Muslim guy was being rude but still he absolutely demolished David wood.

Argent
The Distributist
Sensus Fidelium
Mysterium Fasces

These are my favourite ones…

Yeah I really doubt Vin and Sori are serious Christians.

What do you guys think of Southern Israelite?
youtube.com/channel/UC_yfZS1N2VSbRRKiDc_zEBw/videos

Attached: 1498332384551.png (754x720, 585.17K)

Catholics have allied themselves with Islam in the hope of defeating Orthodoxy (The True Church), so they make all sorts of claims to appease the muslims. But it hasn't helped them thusfar, and in the end Orthodox Christianity will triumph over the cucktholic and muslamic pedophilies.

Attached: 1545761851500.jpg (2358x1565, 296.88K)

Excellent suggestions, missing NakedBiblePodcast though.

I don't think he's Nicene Trinitarian

I think he's starting an actual cult.

In 2 years time he will have convinced his followers to move to some desert location with him.

Is that on YouTube?

Is "The Ten Minute Bible Hour" channel good?

What do you guys think of The Bible Project? They're wholesome enough, but do you object to anything they've posted?

Also, I'd like to share this channel, it's really comfy and underrated:
youtube.com/channel/UC4VktB44EEkmQV8DymZVGtQ/videos

I like how you completely avoided the meat of my argument,

Because people calling modernists heretical are what is stopping them form entering right?
Yeah right. You're projecting your own failures onto me.
You know exactly what you're talking about but you're willingly rejecting the truth and lying.

Saudi Muslim who converted to Christianity. The scripture twisting series is interesting

CIRA International

youtube.com/channel/UC5zGnPFoN5LjAsxU8ESiBMw

That poster actually said that he was winning despite being rude.

Also, what do you guys think about UNLEARN the lies?
youtube.com/channel/UCH8uXJXy2kmk3gszHmch8tw/videos

Attached: 42131234132.png (604x608, 10.44K)

now post what he said in context

Why does it say "Arius" beneath the icon of St. Spyridon?

There it is.

Attached: Screenshot_20181031-143817_YouTube.jpg (1080x1920, 370.84K)

Debates are not won by being rude was my point.

Pretty good. Some videos have errors like the book of Jonah. If I recall correctly they said Jonah faced off against another biblical prophet which is just speculation because they were from the same time period.

That's not what I said. I agree that the Muslim guy was being rude but I can't blame him. Have you seen the stuff David wood does on his channel? The purpose of his mockumentary was to mock Islam but really he was only showing how immature he was and making fun of himself. The Muslim guy was able to literally respond to every argument against Islam from David wood and in return David wood wasn't even able to defend his position. Also, I've watched a lot more David wood debates than you have. You can tell when he's been beat because he makes the same arguments over and over again trying to buy time until the debate ends. He's even been called out by other Christians such as James White.

If you really wanna learn about Islam then you can watch his videos and see what the Muslim reply is and then come up with your own rebuttal. That's what I do since a lot of the arguments used by Muslims in defense are usually faulty. Even the ones in that debate David wood recently had.

Isn't this the guy from the tattoo parlor church…?

I found this guy recently, relatively new channel. I've only watched a few videos of his so I'm not sure what to think, from what I've seen so far he's all right. Any thoughts, Zig Forums?
youtube.com/channel/UCEn-35O8UuX2Y69uSpEqpkg

Checked.

All those atheists got nae naed.

He has a tattoo, yes. But don't let that distract you from the fact that he is very devoted to his church and great preacher who releases consistent content teaching people about the Christian faith.

pulpitandpen.org/2018/11/26/james-white-joins-controversial-booze-and-tattoos-church/

This guy? THIS is the guy you are praising? Seriously? Protestants need mental help.

Why do people even listen to him when he's clearly wrong about protestantism?

By arguing that "debates are not won by being rude" at someone, you make it look like he thinks debates ARE won by being rude. Stop that.

Read your own link fag, JW had nothing to do with it.

And you know more about Protestantism than James White?

Is anyone here familiar with Carnivore Theology?
youtube.com/channel/UCzK6fr-_RovAhpQdWdrRHJg
I saw a few of the early videos but that's it, I don't know how the rest is. It's actually a podcast, but the raw conversations are put on their youtube channel. The podcast is here:
carnivoretheology.wixsite.com/carnivore-theology
artofthechristianninja.com/podcast/

What is everyone's opinion on Lutheran Satire? I think it was somewhat popular on here at one point.
youtube.com/user/TheLutheranSatire/videos

Lutheran satire is great, Patrick!
Highly recommended for all denoms.

I see that Jay Dyer hasn't been mentioned yet, he's a very learned Orthodox layman who's been to Catholicism and back so his debates and refutations are very fascinating and I don't know why he didn't dedicate himself to theology just yet.

youtube.com/channel/UCnt7Iy8GlmdPwy_Tzyx93bA

Jay Dyer is indeed very learned, but he isn't all that approachable. Someone who already has a decent understanding of theology would benefit more from him than someone just wading in, imho.

But don't let that stop you OP, he's a great defender of Orthodoxy.

Cos the geopolitics-conspiracy-deep-state-media-as-mind-control stuff is facinating. Non cat/dog here but this is what I listen to him for mainly

What do you guys think of the Distributist?

youtube.com/thedistributist

The Bible Project is great. They have a protestant bent (I'm Catholic), but I think their material is generally a good introduction for people who want to understand the real meaning of the Bible and start to understand the subtext of each book and how it fits into the biblical narrative. Great channel.

I second this.

David Pawson has an excellent channel, just search his name.

He is an english bible teacher with a lot of topical sermons as well. One of my favorite things is that he has a huge collection of sermons going throug every book called unlocking the bible. He explains the context of the stories in the bible and adds interesting insights. He is soft spoken, begginer friendly, and very thorough without being too long winded.

First time I've seen this guy recommended on here, forgot about him I've always been meaning to go through his vids/lectures on yt

said the pharisees to Jesus