How do I fast and not loose my sick Gains?

How do I fast and not loose my sick Gains?

Attached: DB6RtjwXkAAlETC.jpg (640x625, 48.42K)

I'm pretty sure you are still allowed to work out while on fast. Eat fish for protein.

I wonder what diet Jesus had

Fish, Bread, Wine.

Fish (sardines, anchovies, tilapia, sea bream), meat (goat, sheep, ox, veal), bread (made with sourdough), wine, regular water, olives, dates, figs, unleavened bread, probably some form of malt beer, nuts.

So a typical Mediterranean diet?

Attached: Mediterranean-Diet-e1512407347510.jpeg (640x552, 82.11K)

Humans are made for occasional fasting. You probably won't be working out on days of fasting.

If you're orthodox and talking specifically about the Lenten fast (which means abstaining from all meat, dairy, eggs, FISH, oil, and wine), you should consult with your priest for exemptions or adjustments. Look up vegan recipes toIo. But maybe you should accept the humbling.

Otherwise, fish and rest days. Exercise is a sacrifice to God. Suffering to improve yourself, just don't let it become vanity.

Taking a myostatin peptide should keep you rip during a cycle.

depends what type of fast you want to do.

You could just eat whey powder and multi vitamins so your muscle doesn't waste, if anything you'd become more ripped due to your body using ur fat for calories instead of food intake.

This is just an idea but maybe take BCAAs on days where you fully abstain from food.

two days of vegeterian diet a week plus intermittent fasting every day wont ruin anything

Bad idea. Vegan meals are filled with crap like sauces and tofu to make up for the lack of any animal products. All that filler just makes you sick and bloated.

Well where the frick did you think He lived, Detroit? also best diet

Just do ketogenic diet, I've been doing it for months now and didn't lose gains,
Considering Jesus ate meat, fish and bread fermented for long time (which happens to have less gluten) , Jesus would probably be in ketogenic stage

Attached: 1533629135705.jpg (640x775, 106.13K)

Keep up your routine.

Attached: 828je.jpg (628x661, 50.89K)

Bruh gluten are proteins, ketogenic diet is all about avoiding carbohydrates.
Besides everytime there were food shortages they'd be living in a ketogenic diet, without any form of meat and fish too.

But I've been told that humans are incapable of digesting gluten

Attached: church.jpg (510x400, 58.87K)

Yeah, and I've heard that chewing gum stays in your gut for 7 years if you swallow it. It's best to not believe urban legends and do some research. If you have celiac disease, obviously it's different, but you'd know if you had such a disease.

Ayyyy lmao boi you just got popscienced.

"Digestiveness" of molecules is determined by the enzymes the consumer has.
We have enzymes enough to break off all sorts of proteins, so I'd be amazed if we wouldn't be able to digest gluten.
Even if we couldn't, it would either be digested by our gut flora or just pass out like what happens with most our food.
Heck, most people don't even realize it but we are unable to digest plant matter, it's all cellulose.
What we do is we pulp it, drench it in acid, knead it and then pass it along 12m of intestines in the hopes that we get some nutrients out of the plant cells we just Saw-ed (a very small portion of it gets digested by our gut flora though).
So everytime you're eating a salad you're just getting some of the minerals, vitamins, lots of the water content and that's it.
If we could actually digest plant matter a crop of lettuce would almost be like bread in terms of carbohydrates.

I n t e r m i t t e n t F a s t i n g
n
t
e
r
m
i
t
t
e
n
t

F
a
s
t
i
n
g

That makes sense

Attached: dosto_fan.png (671x673, 97.47K)

If that were true, vegans would die of starvation within a month or so since literally all they eat is plant matter.

I meant cellulose, it's about 90% of a plant's dry mass.
Vegans tend to be malnourished for a reason, I even know a vegan who's pretty skinny and gets a doctor's prescription protein shake about two times a year at the very least (times I see him drink one).

Here's one: Joaquin Phoenix. He's been vegan since he was a toddler. Does he look like a sickly soyboy to you?

Attached: JP.jpg (980x550, 288.11K)

Beans and rice. It doesn't taste very good, but it contains all amino acids (proteins).

if animals evolve naturally to be herbivores and carnivores then being vegan is irrelevant, you arent saving anyone because another animal is simply going to eat another animal in forest
being completely vegan (if you go insane and start removing everything instead of just cutting down some consumption) i would say goes against the nature itself, since it involves using a lot of products made in artificial way to remove certain components
so a lot of this is complete waste of time

I know a lot of vegans who aren't malnourished too, all of them either women or skinny guys though (and for a reason).
Besides, he isn't all to buff either.

you mean the same Joaquin Phoenix that has a drug problem?

Vanity is a sin, son. There's nothing wrong with being thin.

Excuse for laziness and not glorifying the Lord through your body.

I'm ignorant and thought fasting was just not eating food. Was I wrong? Are there certain foods I can/should eat while fasting? Are there certain times you are/aren't supposed to fast? Are there other things you need to do while fasting besides just not eating? Is it possible to fast all the time?

Fasting without prayer is just a diet.
The Daniel Fast Food List
All fruit – fresh, frozen, dried, juiced, or canned.
All vegetables – fresh, frozen, dried, juiced, or canned.
All whole grains – amaranth, barley, brown rice, oats, quinoa, millet, and whole wheat.
All nuts & seeds – almonds, cashews, macadamia nuts, peanuts, pecans, pine nuts, walnuts, pumpkin seeds, sesame seeds, and sunflower seeds; unsweetened almond milk. Nut butters are also included.
All legumes – canned or dried; black beans, black eyed peas, cannellini beans, garbanzo beans (chickpeas), great northern beans, kidney beans, lentils, pinto beans, and split peas.
All quality oils – avocado, coconut, grapeseed, olive, peanut, sesame, and walnut.
Beverages– distilled water, filtered water, and spring water.
Other – unsweetened almond milk, coconut milk, rice milk, or soy milk; herbs, spices, salt, pepper, unsweetened coconut flakes, seasonings, Bragg’s Liquid Aminos, soy products, and tofu.
Foods to Avoid on the Daniel Fast

All meat & animal products – bacon, beef, buffalo, eggs, fish, lamb, poultry, and pork.
All dairy products – butter, cheese, cream, milk, and yogurt.
All sweeteners – agave nectar, artificial sweeteners, brown rice syrup, cane juice, honey, molasses, raw sugar, syrups, and sugar.
All leavened bread & yeast – baked goods and Ezekiel bread (if it contains yeast and honey).
All refined & processed food products – artificial flavorings, chemicals, food additives, preservatives, white flour, and white rice.
All deep-fried foods – corn chips, French fries, and potato chips.
All solid fats – lard, margarine, and shortening.
Beverages – alcohol, carbonated drinks, coffee, energy drinks, herbal tea, and tea.

Pray, pray, and pray some more.

Yes

Attached: HAL_MOUNT_ATHOS_11.jpg (960x600, 333.69K)