Conversion stories

I became a Christian today guys. After spending years in the Roman Catholic religion because I was raised in it (although I rarely participated in their rituals), I finally accepted Jesus as my Lord and became his follower. Does anyone have conversion stories of their own? I'd like to hear.

Attached: download (5).jpeg (194x259, 4.95K)

So you converted from Christian to Christian? That's … odd.

Catholics are Christians. Catholicism is the original Christianity retard. Anyway, mods please delete this.

No I said I converted from Roman Catholicism to Christianity.

What? Dude Roman Catholics do different stuff. They have priests and altars where they odd little rituals. They also worship saints. I believe in freedom of religion so if they want to do that then I am not stopping them but I accepted Jesus into my heart and try to avoid sins like idolatry.

Catholics are Christian. Nice troll, though.

Congrats OP

Attached: mm.jpg (728x546, 63.55K)

How can they be Christians when they don't even use the Bible? And how is this a troll…….???????

What made you switch?

This thread makes me do the big think

My friend invited me to church. I never really heard the gospel before until a few weeks ago. I feared I would end up in hell because I know I am a sinner. So after some weeks of learning more about the Bible I decided to accept Jesus as my personal savior.

God Bless you, OP. I feel like im looking into a mirror, for I too converted away from Roman Catholicism to become a Christian.

Attached: 13629183.jpg (640x640, 28.02K)

Is this trolling?
the Apostolic churches made the cannon for the bible, those churches are the Catholic and Orthodox churches.

Did you never attend mass? We hear a reading from the gospel at every mass.

And Protties wonder why they keep getting banned….

OP just know that you are going to hell. You abandoned the true church of Christ and became a Protestant. Protestants are heretics and they literally worship Satan. Their prophet Martin Luther loved Satan and did all his works. Behind everything he did there was the direct influence of Satan.

Protestants really shouldn't be considered Christians. So OP, you actually abandoned Christianity for Protestantism. Repent or you will burn in hell. Just warning you.

Attached: cab767ade8ad46dabe620962223a3895eadb38466c8e3e7db210da045c4402ca.jpg (512x512, 47.19K)

God made the Bible through the prophets.

I attended Roman Catholic masses when I was a little kid. I don't ever remember hearing the Bible just some silly little altar ritual.

You're insane.

Well maybe if you paid attention during mass you'd know those "silly little altar rituals" involve reading the gospel. What made you decide on changing at this time in your life, since you obviously weren't a practicing catholic very recently?

Well, whatever. The lectures today were Numbers 6, 22-27; Psalm 66; Galatians 4, 4-7; Luke 2, 16-21

Dude I always payed attention. I never heard the Bible. Like not even once. But at church, in a Christian church I mean, we study the Bible every Sunday and Wednesday.

Tell me about when the prophets were around in the council of Nicea discussing the books that were to be included in the Bible.
Who chooses which books are part of the canon, and who gives them that authority?

What are you talking about? Lectures? We don't have that we have sermons where we study the Bible. Currently we are in Revelation.

God chose the books. Dude what are you even talking about? We are Christians we don't do councils. I know the Roman senates had them so I mean maybe Roman Catholics do them because Roman is in their name and the pope lives in Rome so ok. But we worship God not the pope.

The catholic mass has 4 readings from the Bible. It's usually one from the old testament, one from psalms (sung), one epistle, and one gospel.

I never once heard the Bible being read in a Roman Catholic church so you must've went to a weird one.

OP do not listen to the above posters. They are out to deceive you.

May I ask what kind of church you go to? Is it a Baptist church? May I also ask what kind of Bible you use? Do you by any chance use the KJV?

Where do you think the Bible comes from?
It didn't just fall from the sky, there were many debates in the early church about which books to include in the Bible, the Apostolic churches, as in, the churches that descend from the apostles of Christ and their disciples.