Christan Empires

Christendom isn't the same without empires. The world isn't the same without empires. It was never the same place anymore without the reign of emperors. Let the day come when empires return. Without Christendom and imperialism, the world isn't the same anymore to me.

Attached: PH2_bak.png (466x434, 180.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-builds-nearly-9000-mosques-in-10-years--103950
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just saved that pic like 10 seconds ago
Spooky

Yes, the imperial domain of Her Grace is everywhere.

Attached: gr_ch_02.png (1394x1575, 912.21K)

Christianity first started as victims of empires. It might be good if we go back to that. To divorce religion from empires and power of surrounding culture.. because it sort of became a crutch.

Even when it did first take over Rome, the desert fathers didn't see this as a good thing. They felt cursed and guilty that they lived in an age that was less demanding than the previous ones with martyrs. So they fled into the desert and punished themselves willingly.

Attached: constantinesunday11.jpg (700x467, 113.06K)

This. Modern governments and republics are cancer

Those where the first signs of the wrath of modernity

Kinda.
Though monarchy was prefered, empires still broke apart into nation-states in certain areas, and we still had democracies, during Christendom's reign, from norse Things to slavic Veches, to Venice.

Though i have monarchist sympathies, i'd rather focus on having a faithful people and leaving stately evolutions to God, instead of making the frequent mistake of assuming the right state is gonna make the people just the way i like.

The rise of Christendom lead to the era of monarchies in the Medieval period. Monarchies cannot exist in a world deprived of Christianity so well. In order for this to return, there needs to be a resurgence of faith because monarchy is by the Grace of God.

And then you have big dumdums like

Hi /monarchy/, I wondered when yall would show up.

Attached: download.jpg (317x159, 11.65K)

That's the point there is a difference between a despotic empire and a monarchy, in the first, power is up for grabs (much like current day democracies), Rome was a example of that with emperors being assassinated left and right leading to destabilization, in the latter the monarch is born and brought up to rule, much like a burden instead of a power play, but even then it had its messy times with broken families and whatnot.

Who's the one that's not Christ-chan? She's kawaii.

Grace from /monarchy/

Attached: Grace_chan.jpg (388x442, 46.36K)

Thanks bro

I agree, it is either Hereditary Autocracy or Tribal Plutocracy.
All others are plutocracy lies. And God gets in the way of profit.

This, when power is avaliable, only the wicked are powerful because they can sink lower than any familyman. And ultimately, this leads to tyranny since the leader has no similarity at all with the average man.

Get inspired.
All the heretics don't want empires.
Rampaging empires crushing the menace
and retaking Constantinople.

Attached: eb7fc08ab3de8a124aa3be090be12996ea14d0b8812b18d3e52921705937f0a1.jpg (738x1082, 289.8K)

I'd say that was mostly a result of the Migration Period.

True but you can have a free nation, such as America, and still be largely Christian. Although that isn’t the case anymore, ideally, it could work. Besides, if we lived in a monarchy nowadays, others may look at the kingdom and our religion as bad due to a forced religion and little rights for the main people. American soldiers died in the name of God and freedom. I would never want their sacrifice to go to waste

Who said anything about that?

This is not actually true. Read more worldly history.

Also, Rome and Byzantium were republics. And. There were numerous others such as San Marino, Rzeczpostpolitia, Venice etc
Pooh off back to /monarchy/ with your LARP

no real tradionalist is against tradional republics like the ones you've mentioned. I, for one am agaisnt modern republics because they are not legitimate, secular, and derive their power from the people, and not from God, This would not be the cause with a catholic monarchy, like the old empire of Brazil ( my country ), that was MUCH better than the disgusting corrupt secular republic we have now

Great track record bud. Also, good job forgetting about the USA and France and the degeneracy they brought to the Western World.

Attached: hans-hermann-hoppe-615424.jpg (640x788, 107.13K)

It's not like you get it much better on Zig Forums.

Not true?

Attached: f3ab74e592ffb8b4aaf43b0fbd8592dfc5cf40eb3a69f6b7d41d4600f2ad75bc.png (3500x2500, 2.71M)

US is an exceptional republic.
France has a wonderful history.
I only wish there were empires back.

I will have to disagree. As the us was founded by deists and agnostics, based on illuminist ( non-christian ) values, which includes the separation of church and state.
That is true, but no christian can agree with the anti-theist shitfest that was the french r*volution.

Every monarchist I've ever met has been an open fag, or given of strong fag vibes.

This isnt even surprising. It's pretty well known that men who are overly indulgent in "high class/posh" culture (especially when they're not actually upper class) are just using it as a way to act feminine. Apparently when the anglo-catholic movement was around, many writers of the time said it's just a way for queers to dance around and be all frilly

Meanwhile in democracy they openly encourage:

[S] yay, democracy [/s]

Attached: download (3).jpg (225x225, 8.98K)

Not an argument. Also, monarchy isn't all about just fancy clothes and crowns. The people who only care about that are LARPers. Monarchy is also a philosophy, a way to see the world and it's history, and of course, the proper government structure.

You know what's really gay? Usury, capitalism, and the culture it creates. Beautiful aesthetics promote mental health and a positivity

Throughout history, monarchies have had that aspect to them. Besides, people deserve the right to express their opinion; that can’t happen in monarchy. Theoretically, the emperor could do whatever (s)he wanted and there’s nothing us common people could do

On the contrary, a ruler whose power is secure has absolutely no reason to police the words of harmless pissants far beneath his notice, whereas you are utterly unemployable if you directly state what happens in front of your very eyes in our "democratic" societies. You are barred from employment if you simply tell the observable truth, all men are not created equal.

I see the sidemouth stayed after all :^)

You do realize that directly goes against what the Gospel says, right?

The declaration of independence is not the Gospel.

Nibba all the monarchies of europe today embrace that
Whatever queer

Is Putin the president of Russia?

Your projection is not an argument.
You are more than welcome to try again, but I doubt you have any arguments.

While I do not idolise old empires, Christian empires are blessed by God more than modern “democracies “ and their heterogeneous and heterodox values.

Watch out we've got history buffs over here.

Attached: 7254ebc4db34a90d54150ccfb0c9d383e14d206e.gif (1143x1500, 269.72K)

Ha ha ha. Please state where Christ said/showed where not all men were equal.

Indeed, all men are equal before God, but there is not a single verse that says that all men are equal in an economic, or political sense. Christ didn't say much about wordly politics, and when he spoke he recognized Caesar's power as given by God, as Pilate's was.

The Caesar passage gets abused though.

The passage is more about Jesus and the Rabbis rather than Caesar, and Jesus too smart to get entrapped by them, in one of their typically weasel-ish arguments. Not some tacit approval of Caesar himself.

Yes..but he recognizes Caesar's rule. Paul himself says to honor the emperor. This is biblical, it is God who chooses and appoints monarchs and the established autorities..

Ah. I mistunderstood you. I see what you mean

Glad to know Zig Forums bows to the Ottoman.

Paul was beheaded by said emperor.

I don't argue that we should be violent revolutionaries either though. They're enemies, but we aren't called to fight them. We should honor them in the sense of being lawful and not giving them excuse to outright hate us. To go about our business as best as possible. But our true king is not of this world.

Some will still kill you, despite you honoring their laws, because you didn't bend the knee about Christ. There's nothing honorable when it gets to this (and it will).

We don't even have to go as far back as the Ottomans. It's happening right now in Erdogan's Turkey. He's built a whopping 9000 mosques in the past 10 years, but Christians are still forbidden from speaking the gospel publicly or building churches (and can only renovate a handful… if Erdogan feels good on that day. Which he rarely does).

hurriyetdailynews.com/turkey-builds-nearly-9000-mosques-in-10-years--103950

Which king does the Christian serve here? The worldly one or the one who, before he ascended into heaven, COMMANDED you to preach the gospel?

So?

Hey remember that time God gave the Israelites unto Babylon and told His children to accept and help Babylonian rule? That was pretty cool.
Well, the same can be applied to the Anatolian Christians that were given unto the Ottomans, and Russians given unto the Communists, and French given unto the liberals, and Americans given unto the bankers, etc etc.

It doesn't matter the secular ruler, Christians are commanded to be Christians.

This doesn't change the fact monarchy is superior it has been the standard for government rule for literally thousands upon thousands of years.

I just explained "So". That he had his limits.. as did all Christians. They died for their faith.

You're obviously missing my point on purpose. I was talking about christian monarchy and even the roman empire. But what the other anons said are valid, we should not blindy follow and obey secular leaders, especially if their orders go against the law/word of God.