Christian Nationalism Propaganda Video

European nations are being destroyed because our people have turned away from God, embraced degeneracy and idolatry, and allowed the spirit of the antichrist to subvert every major institution in our nations.

As horrifying and troubling as these times are, we can rejoice in the fact that God keeps His promises. God promised to discipline us if we turned away from Him, and he does this out of love for us. The Lord has also promised to deliver us from total destruction, and in this we can trust. Our only hope is to turn back to Jesus Christ, and as a people be resurrected again into rightenousness by His blood.

May this video bring glory to the Lord Jesus Christ, and reach the lost sheep of His flock:
youtube.com/watch?v=A_KyVLaKUgo

Alas! for that day is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob's trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.
Jeremiah 30:7

And I will gather the remnant of my flock out of all countries whither I have driven them, and will bring them again to their folds; and they shall be fruitful and increase. And I will set up shepherds over them which shall feed them: and they shall fear no more, nor be dismayed, neither shall they be lacking, saith the LORD.
Jeremiah 23:3-4

He shall feed his flock like a shepherd: he shall gather the lambs with his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and shall gently lead those that are with young.
Isaiah 40:11

And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
John 11:26

When this fight finally boils over and spills into the streets, I'll be at your side user.

For now it is a war of ideas, and both sides are using videos like this as a battle drum to call soldiers to their side. Keep making videos, don't stop.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 139.58K)

Church and state must forever be separate.

Acts 17:26 brah

Greetings brother, He is surely risen.
Expect more.
Our people need to understand that there is nothing more powerful than God. So many on the right are mocking Jesus, spreading lies about Christianity being weak and incapable of defending our nations, but they do not understand the nature of the Lord at all.

See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
Deuteronomy 32:39

I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenges upon the enemy.
Deuteronomy 32:42

But our leaders should be anointed by God.

Satan is the author of confusion, and our enemies are all about the destruction of borders and creating confusion. They are both trying to destroy physical borders (e.g. national borders, biological borders etc.) and cultural borders (e.g. promoting race mixing, promoting transgenderism etc.).

There is an infinite spectrum of hybrids that can be created by mixing the races, and therefore it is a recipe for infinite confusion. It creates new nations in the midst of existing nations, leading to turmoil, and it is a corruption of God's creation.

Our enemies have done the same thing with "gender". They declared that "gender does not exist" and therefore there is an infinite spectrum of genders. This is done to create confusion, and mock and corrupt God's creation (physically, in the case of transexuals).

Attached: I_AM_THAT_I_AM.jpg (1920x816 79.06 KB, 1.67M)

No, screw that.
Clerical fascism NAO!

I have the same criticism that i had for the right wing propaganda in my political years. There's too much fear mongering. Instead of focusing on muslims saying stupid stuff and creating a feeling of uneasines to the viewer, you should promote a more positive message like that God is with us and we should fear nothing. This is what turned me away from right wing politics and make me turn to Christianity in the first place, their constant fear and despair. Christ is hope.

Hope shines only brighter in the presence of fear.
Don't be a coward.

We need Christian fascism.

*Smiles in Jewish*

From St. John Climacus
Fear is cowardice and will attract more cowards

It is a message of hope and a call to repentance. The video tells the story of God punishing us for turning away from Him, but then saving us from destruction and revivifying our nations into glory and righteousness after we repent.

We should fear the Lord, we are being punished.

This. I don’t know why people are being rude to you considering the Catholic Church covered up raping young boys and giving them governance of world nations would literally mean they will go around raping children and throwing their parents in the gulag.

The Church can’t even govern itself well enough, the last thing it needs is to be able to govern the nations as the single unopposed power structure with how much corruption there is. The Church can rule the world when Christ comes back to lead it; it has no business attempting to do so with anyone else.

You know, I'm sure you're full of goodwill but I can't help myself to agree with you. Of course our nations are riddens with filth and sin, that's not new. Where are you from in Europe? You quote Jeremiah, Isaiah… It's great and all, but was any of these prophets a crusader warrior thing? No. There's a reason Jeremiah is called the Weeping Prophet.
I agree that we need to war with Satan, but I ultimately think that it's not by making videos, but by improving ourselves, spiritually, not lifting or anything, by doing penance ourselves, not by forcing people to repent for a Lord they do not care about.
I think the time of crusade and holy war has been gone for a long time now and the war we should wage is only with ourselves.
I'm not saying that, you're not doing anything in this regard, maybe you are, I sure hope so, but clearly it's by becoming saints, by having Christ in ourselves that we can greet the nations and work wonders, like the Blessed Virgin with St.Elizabeth.

I recommend you to read the Imitation of Christ.

Friend, you are misguided and your modernist worldview won't solve anything. If your brother has lost himself in the sin of LARPaganism do you rebuke him and try to save his soul or do you just tolerate it and focus on yourself? You can't claim to Follow the teachings of Jesus Christ if you don't love your neighbor enough to try and stop your neighbor from condemming themself to Hell.

Its this exact worldview that allows pedophiles and rapists to infest the Catholic Church to this day, causing harm to the little ones. Jesus even said these types of "people" ought to have a millstone hung about their necks and cast into the sea.

Also, your body is a temple. You wouldn't neglect your Church and allow it to fall into disrepair, same goes for the body.

People are so full of enlightenment nonsense that they think that anything other than "secular government" is theocracy.

Yeah, there should be more hope presented from right-wing politics: hope in Christ that he will take care of us. Men need to have their hopes in the world turned towards Christ.

Attached: image_3372.jpeg (1342x824, 252.19K)

Why do you call me a modernist? Do you know what a modernist is? By calling me one, you're just throwing a buzzword, because I can clearly say that I do not fit what 'Pascendi Dominici gregis' describes.
There's something different in trying to get your brother on the right path, and acting like right-wing crusaders on the internet, user.
You can focus on your prayer life, praying for others and seek spiritual wealth while still helping your brother on the right path, I do not see how this conflits.

What worldview? Focusing on an healthy prayer and spiritual life is what allowed the Church to be in today's state? If anything, it's the lack of penance, of dilligence and of prayer that caused all of our sorrows since dawn.

This type of thing I see a lot, yes, christian, fight, fight your enemy. Yes of course we need people to fight Satan and his influence on the world, but you can't do that if you're not spiritually equipped.

All I'm doing is a friendly reminder that your spiritual good comes first, and if you're blind, you won't lead anyone to the Light. I'm saying this mainly because the people following this type of things are mostly converts with a fresh faith, and I just want them to have a firm armor and weapons to fight before sending them against Satan.

It's a little strange that your reaction to seeing someone preaching the gospel is to tell them to stop doing so because you assume they are spiritually blind. Nevertheless, your exhortation to seek Christ in prayer and meditation is commendable.
In case you haven't noticed, there is a spiritual war being waged for the European soul. People are turning to paganism in a desperate search for power, power to put an end to the systematic genocide they are a target of. Our enemies are using this opportunity to paint Christianity as a weakness, or even as the root cause of the crisis we are facing. In doing so, they are in fact steering our people away from the only power that can in fact deliver us.

The crusader imagery is of course symbolic of European peoples being morally and spiritually justified in Christ, and God therefore blessing our nations with glory and prosperity. It is not about "acting like crusaders on the Internet", though each and every one of us would do well to leverage the Internet to preach the gospel and a message of repentance to our nations.

The events that are coming are going to make the crusades look like children playing in a sand box. The holy war is both internal and external.

“You will be hearing of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not frightened, for those things must take place, but that is not yet the end. “For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and in various places there will be famines and earthquakes. “But all these things are merely the beginning of birth pangs. - Matthew 24:6-8

Attached: the_harvest.jpg (500x312, 86.96K)

How did it even happened?
We, as EVROPA were once a Christendom, we killed tiggers/made them slaves and heretics like atheists, islamists, etc. were burned alive, we had wonderful culture, art, etc.
What happened? and how? why can't one, just one country just say "winnie the pooh this gay shit" and go fully deus vult (no immigration, no shitty/depressing art crap, etc.)

I would kinda agree because of the pedophiles and priests that are just too rich, but except that, Christianity should never be separate from the state, hell, it even tells how big taxes should be

Why are you so desperate for the world to be godless and lawless?