Ex-nun tells her story with the church

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharina_von_Bora
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Someone who made vows to God and then deserted them due to earthly troubles does not need hearing out.

Attached: this.jpg (494x531, 155.85K)

Attached: 2019_01_04_063237.png (498x379, 305.1K)

Excuse me what, you don't need to stay as a Nun once you join right?

Ex lesbo jew infiltrator, more like.

Ayyy lmao

Technically you need to ask permission from your abbot/abbess if you're a monastic if you can leave.
Do realize that before you even take your vows (before God too) you've been an initiate for a couple of years first with some smaller vows (don't know the details of them but they're mostly about good conduct and sincerity).
By then you have to made up your mind to stay there.
Then again you could just walk out and nothing would happen except maybe excommunication and a broken vow to God.

Seems to me like she might genuinly have been abused, and then eventually left the monastery, and to cope with all the trauma and pain she fell into a rabbit hole of conspiracy because she wanted something bigger to blame for her problems.

Consecrated religious make vows before Almighty God you stupid heretic. How could you justify this?

Because the Church of Rome is a cancer upon this earth and people dismissing her claims just because she broke her vows to Rome is proof.

Nice how you still bend it and scuff off the fact she vowed to God.
Not Rome, God.

I dismiss her claims because she went full butch dyke and is now spouting conspiracy theories.
No proofs, no facts.

Oh and to add, she wouldn't be the first conspirator to lie about being ex-clergy, like Rivera did.

I bet you are also the guy that unironically defended the child rapist preist from Idaho that not only had a mountain of evidence on his computer but also confessed to his satanic fruits.

Because St. Luther "married" a nun.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katharina_von_Bora

Nice ad hominem.

Attached: 547af67c45b33222b2798a67f31e856e6fa956552caa8fa363af0f7ffb11b14a.jpg (850x601, 179.89K)

No one is arguing that. We're just saying that someone who was a nun and now became a dyke is not to be trusted.
If the priest did what he did he deserves punishment but that's beside the point here (although from what I see of that women she probably was "raped" if you get what I mean, still the priest will burn in hell if he doesn't repent)

With all the stock this exnun is pulling, I'd bet he already feels some scorch on his side.

Attached: 1435009840357.jpg (431x450, 69.99K)

This is how catholics treat victims of rape, wow.
Your god really is the bureaucracy.

Dishonest. He knows.

if she has repented and god has forgiven her would you still hold it against her?

if she was sexually assaulted by a priest who broke his vows to God to remain celibate, you can understand why she might break her own vows to remain in cloister so as to escape an abusive environment that made her vulnerable to such a despoilment of her person

now taking her current state of mind in question: well if she was a nun who had committed herself to the Roman Catholic system, and that same system was corrupted in her eyes by the actions of a man she would have formerly held in esteem as an ambassador of that same Church, and moreover, in his position as an 'Alter Christus' or 'another Christ' of that same God she had made her vows to; to then have everything she believed in be shaken to its very foundation and taken away, would drive even the most functional person to despair

think of it, every paradigm she had based her life on would be shattered, and this seismic event would leave her in ruins; the confusion and the need to make sense of her experience readily making her susceptible to wild speculation

if the sexual assault also induced a psychotic reaction or prompted some schizotypal thought which is very common in survivors of rape, then it's no small wonder she now engages in conspiracy theories

Catholicism= Whore of Babylon
["Come out of her my people, lest you share in her plagues."]

Stay mad papists.

this is kinda the history of the USA now that I think about

Another daily reminder that Rome is just as corrupt as it was in the 1500s.

Daily reminder the corruption of Humanity seeps into every aspect of this world.