Foregen

For protfriends, is it wrong to consider surgical restoration if possible?
My father is a minister and theologian who had me circumcised as an infant for no real given reason, and grew upset with me in my adolescence when I learned it was against Christianity. I’ve always had sensitivity issues since I began to “””explore””” in that regard and can obtain an orgasm just fine, though I’ve recently reigned in that bad habit as I attempt to return to the faith. However, I am incredibly insecure regarding the matter and never attempted to have intimate relationships with women even when I was away from the faith as a teen/early 20’s for fear of either performing poorly or being embarrassed over my circumcision.

Recently my father and I had a disagreement because he told me my sons (if I were to have any) should be circumcised as well, and he’d hope my wife went around me to have it done if I disagreed. Neither my father nor his father were circumcised, so I don’t know why he was adamant on doing it to me, and it’s brought me a lot of stress after hitting puberty. My concern is that given both the general indifference in American culture to stop the practice and the lack of funding for proper restoration, it’s not worth getting my hopes up over restoration.

Attached: 48C1A32A-AA3C-481D-B89F-428CC1C6CCBF.jpeg (300x200, 14.48K)

your dad's a weirdo, and he's made you into a weirdo who obsesses over their winky

stop that

it's weird

No. Circumcision is not Christian, and the foreskin is not a sin.

Donating to Foregen will help a lot of people in distress, and therefore is morally good.

If you read Foregen's FAQ, they estimate that the procedure would cost around $10,000, and would first be available in Italy. So budget accordingly. It's unlikely that insurance would cover it because they would consider it a "cosmetic procedure", even though it is regenerating an amputated body part that has important functionality.

"Gradually, I began to…"

Attached: Mutilation.png (1472x934, 599.85K)

A Jew might have done the procedure, but my father (a trained Christian theologian and leader of a church) ordered it be done.

Christian zionists =/= Christians.
Americans Christians are so gullible to Jewish bullshit.

Fair enough. It’s nice to know that despite the religious authority of the household coming down on me for it, I was right in disagreeing all along. Not that I have anything to show for it.

He's a prot, though. The narrative fits.

They're not jews. The founder is an Italian and there are a lot of Americans that work with them as well.

trips of truth
polite sage for off topic

I didn't know I was circumcised until I saw memes on Zig Forums :(

The circumcision done in biblical times cut off much less

An obvious solution: don’t have your sons circumcised.

As far as child (physical) circumcision goes, it doesn't effect your standing with the church or heaven. (although you could argue it does effect the parents since it's written "Again I testify to every man who gets himself circumcised that he is obligated to obey the whole Law. You who are trying to be justified by the Law have been severed from Christ; you have fallen away from grace." Since they're responsible for trying to forcing to you follow the civil/ceremonial law)

But why undergo surgery when you use a foreskin extender?
Either way the unfortunate reality is that the foreskin's nerves won't grow back naturally. You could, in theory, regrow the nerves with bpc-157 because of it's ability to induce angiogenesis, but it's pure conjecture, and you would have to inject it locally.

If I ever manage to attract a wife and have children, I don’t have any intention of doing so.

I see nothing wrong with obeying the entire law, but it's also not *me* that decided on the circumcision. So that passage mentioned really doesn't apply to those in like status as I.

Circumcized men can perform sexually just fine; some women even prefer it. Your real problems are neuroses.

winnie the pooh me 2019 came so fast, we're so far ahead it's so nice to see that prospects like this are realistic now
OP, I say do it. As you are now, or me, or anyone else circumcised, we're not normal because we obsess over what we've lost not by our own hand. Is it ok to not have foreskin, yeah of course, but for it to cause such a detriment to many around I don't see how anyone can condone it
Your father's obsession is strange. Fix yourself before you end up similar

Your obsession is just as strange, once you or OP gets the surgery done you'll for something else to blame. Albeit another self defect or decisions of your parents.

Stop worrying about your dick this much

Don't be overly attached to sensuality user, always remember eternity and especially hell

I was very much in the same boat, and my parents eventually realized they were wrong to have me cut. It's honestly not a big deal since it happened when you were a baby. Just be sure you marry a genuinely Christian girl who won't listen to your father.

Screw the parents who mutilate their children. Do it, I plan on it as well.

I had a very sheltered upbringing and never did receive sex ed (homeschooled), so it took me until about the age of 17 to stumble upon the topic of circumcision. I didn't know what that was, so I looked it up online and saw my first glimpse at diagrams of an uncut penis getting cut. I immediately went to the bathroom afterwards, dropped my pants, looked at my (cut) dick, and just started being overwhelmed with nausea, anxiety, and panic at the sight of what I now perceived to be a severed, scarred penis. I felt violated, I wish my parents had never done it to me, and will ensure my future wife reads Galatians and agrees to not having it done before we marry.
Like most Boomer men, your father sounds eager to throw God and family under the bus over his bizarre obsession with pandering to Christ-killers. If he brings up the topic again, ask him how he'd feel if you were to turn his favorite shotgun into a sawn-off shotgun and send the ATF a tip about it.

The founder is Italian. Eric Clopper WAS just a spokesman before he resigned.

Foregen has a long way to go yet. They haven't eve started experiments related to the regeneration of tissue. What they've done so far is simply decelurize foreskin. A crucial step, no doubt, and one that should inspire great hope for their success. But not one that means making your body whole is around the corner.

Italians are pretty much Jews anyway..
t.Italian who has no love for a Nation who betrayed its roots and faith in the Christian God

don't discount your people just yet, Italanon. I hear pic related is doing a bang up job in Italy rn.

Attached: download (5).jpg (270x187, 6.36K)

Jeremiah 17:5 tho… I live in the UK, as soon as people find out I’m Italian they curse God name, because most Italians like to do that. I’m fed up with my people, and myself too.

Did Jesus give up on the Isrealites when they mocked him and condemed Him to death?
Don't feel that way, Italanon. You were made in God's image. Hating yourself is right up there with hating God. Never forget God loves you.

Yes, God warns us in putting all our faith in men like Israel did with their leaders, especially after the leaders of Israel took a multicultural approach to ruling.
But, remember what God commands us to do in Jeremiah 29:

God wants us to live our lives in the Babylon of this world. He wants us to be fruitful and help Babylon even if it seems counterproductive to our faith. We are called to still be active in this world, even if it hates us.

In the Book of Daniel we can see Jeremiah 29 in action. Daniel and 3 other Israelis work for and help the King of Babylon. Of course, in return the King rewards them with food, wealth, and power but when the King demands that the Israelites bow to an idol of him they refuse because they are loyal to God first.

In a fit of rage, the King orders them to be burned alive in a furnace. The Israelites accepts their judgement and walk into the furnace. God intervenes and protects them. Astonished that God would protect His people, he orders all of Babylon to respect the Israelites else they lose their lives and their homes be turned into a dunghill.

The same goes for our modern Babylon. Pic related could just run away and let Italy rot in degeneracy or he can seek peace for his people and stand up to the European Babylon (The EUSSR) and the shit policies that brings chaos to the lands.

So don't despair and have faith in yourself and your people. If the eternal Anglo hates you, remember they hated Jesus before they hated you. Pray for them and hope the best for the UK.

Attached: 1519764893480.jpg (640x480 51.09 KB, 53.58K)

Compared to what? You can also walk without toes, speak without a tongue and hear without auricles, but no one would deny that all those things work better with the organs intact.
That's the cuck argument. What if some men prefer women without labia, should we start cutting baby girls as well?

Ill pray for you

Stop right now.

Attached: 20100311160253.jpg (800x500, 83.58K)

I never said people should be circumcized due to female preference. Don't resort to sophistry just because you're losing the argument. Your problem is your personality, as you're demonstrating even here. You're a gamma male anime poster, and you probably jerk off too much.

I wasn't arguing, I was showing you my sincere concern.

We see through it bro
You're being sanctimonious

I think you're just really really insecure. That is why I told you I was going to pray for you.

It wasn't me, but you should just pray and not announce it like Jesus says

You mean anonymously telling some one that I'm going to pray for them?

Yes

Thanks for the unsolicited spiritual advice, I'll be more careful in the future.

Here, have some more:
Don't be sarcastic or passive-aggressive

The Bible is indifferent about it, since the law stopped being relevant after Jesus's death on the cross, circumcism of the heart by the spirit is what matters (Romans 2:28-29).
So all I'd say is try to reconcile this with God first, if it still deeply troubles you go ahead I guess.
But remember not to fall into vanity; receiving peace of mind from this issue will be a gift from God.

Good advice.

I'll just say that I wasn't cut, but this whole idea of "regen" sounds horrifying. It's the first I've heard of it.
I'm of the opinion that it might've originally been a cleanliness thing in deserts OR.. it slowed down sex drive/horniness. The latter sucks in my case, because I live as a celibate. But that doesn't or never hasn't mean it was easy.

I wasn't, but thank you.

Yeah, according to the OP company, you're receiving a framework sourced from the foreskin of a deceased man and then having your own stem cells grown over it to make a clone of your original one, then you have to effectively chemically castrate yourself for a few weeks so as not to get an erection and tear your dick open while the regen heals onto your body. Ideally you should accept and move on with it like anyone who loses a bodypart (esp. a small one that didn't completely castrate you). Just this time around your parents willingly handed you over to be tortured and there's some outlier research to suggest it causes permanent brain trauma.

this

OP and , you've got problems, and it ain't ya cut dick. You literally should not care about this one iota, except for the fact that it was something done against your will (which frankly is a horrible thought, and I have sympathy for) by your father for which you presumably harbour ill feelings against him, which means you need to work on forgiving him for doing this to you. You should not put hope in any 'restoration' treatments or exercises, it's literally pointless for the time and effort it is going to take. You think once you've got a foreskin back you're going to feel like a whole person? A new man? Somehow I doubt it buddy. Reminds me of the hopes shallow girls have when getting their first surgery in the hope it will fulfill them, which it of course doesn't in any meaningful sense.

It's literally a non issue, and you need to treat it as a non issue. This is coming from someone who had an incredibly bad job done on his bell end (out of medical necessity) which means not only do I have no foreskin, but I have wierd lumps and all unlightly sorts because I can only hypothesise the doc was drunk or high or something. With chicks in the past I've always made them aware of it before hand former fornicator confirmed so it didn't freak them out when we got intimate and they thought I was desiesed or something, and each and everyone has been cool with it. All this to say, if my dick doesn't freak out chicks you have no reason to have your cut dick affect your confidence. Work with what you got, which is clearly fine, and thank God you've got that and you haven't lost your dick in some freak accident which might otherwise have happened and you'd be on this board complaining about that instead. If your worried about sensitivity just make sure you don't jack off, which you shouldn't be doing anyways. Besides, any girl you're married with should be one where such issues are again, literally non issues, as they should be for you.

given how he said
>although you could argue it does effect the parents since it's written
I don't think he was implying otherwise

Anyone else find they can't wear loose underwear because it causes chafing?