IFB DRUG, PROSTITUTION, & SCHISM

IFB DRUG, PROSTITUTION, & SCHISM
The start of the collapse of the New IFB movement began Jan. 2, 2019

Has any Christanons followed the political drama in the IFB schism? Total melt down with Pastor Anderson and his followers:
- Accusations of embezzlement of funds
- 3 churches have split
- Anderson not Arizona but now in TX
- Pastor Romero stepped down after his wife confronted him about gambling and seeing prostitutes while visiting his satellite church in Jacksonville
- Pastor Jimenez has gone radio silent trying to save his church from being drug into the scandal
- Outside forensic accountant brought in to IFB to check the books
- Members calling Anderson the Pope of the New IFB
- Anderson has set himself as Pope in the New IFB movement after a scandal of drugs and prostitution broke out with a man his is close to. He is replacing pastors, locking bank accounts, causing schisms over doctrine and trying to silence dissent
- Anderson is getting exposed his corruption is about to be exposed
- FBI to be involved looking into his churches in TX, CA and AZ

Attached: Saint Anderson.jpg (557x513, 94.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOkt4-gAkYc
youtube.com/watch?v=BbWAhNxVcWo
youtube.com/watch?v=HqjMOgCV6kM
youtube.com/watch?v=w_cu3TfbBjM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-headed_eagle
orthodoxchristianbooks.com/articles/587/-byzantine-symphony-powers/
ancientpages.com/2017/10/11/mystery-ancient-double-headed-eagle-symbol/
crystalinks.com/phoenix.html
beliefnet.com/columnists/astrologicalmusings/2006/11/the-scorpion-the-eagle-and-the.html
newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Phoenix_(mythology)
whale.to/b/phoenix_s.html
apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=11&article=2665
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why is Anderson the corrupt one? Serious question. Locking bank accounts and replacing pastors sounds like he's trying to stop corruption.

I'm far from his crowd, but some of his sermons were refreshing.

How do you "schism" an independent church?
Also how much of these accusations have any merit? I stopped paying attention to him several months ago. It doesn't surprise me that people look to him for authority, since he's quite competent at what he does.

Attached: 1493830897010.jpg (563x563, 28.67K)

I’ve been following along. Where have you heard of FBI involvement? Anderson flew down to Texas to help sort things out, he’s still the Bishop of Tempe. No churches have split. As far as I know, no one has left Stedfast Texas. There might be a split in Jacksonville, that remains to be seen. Of course Jiminez isn’t saying anything, he’s not at all involved. Most of the New IFB pastors aren’t sticking their nose in it.

Attached: proofs.jpeg (814x354, 43.39K)

NOT A SINGLE LINK

In case you don't know, I'm hilarious.

Attached: IFB.png (200x262, 31.9K)

Wut? He went to Texas for a meeting with former pastor Romero, he isn't leaving Faithful Word

People on here have called him that for a while

I don't think Anderson did anything, it seems to just be Steadfast Baptist

youtube.com/watch?v=lOkt4-gAkYc
youtube.com/watch?v=BbWAhNxVcWo
youtube.com/watch?v=HqjMOgCV6kM
youtube.com/watch?v=w_cu3TfbBjM

Based is that Steven Anderson??

Also hes not being corrupt it's people from the Texas strdfast not him

Y'all better be praying for them

SAVED BY FAITH NOT BY WORKS
IT'S DIFFERENT WHEN PROTTIES DO IT, WE DON'T BELIEVE IN BEING GOOD IN THE FIRST PLACE

Attached: ab520d03e263eed27a68282bf0156388dd54ebaf87de62ebea479032adcd77fb.png (500x680, 173.47K)

lol

/catholic/ has been trying to pin anything they can on him for years

Weak argument

ftfy

Reality ere are also multiple catholic sects, while most "protestant" sects share catholic works salvation, many churches hold the same core, one, and only gospel.

lol

Yeah he's silly. So what? Does that make him guilty?

I don't really care, had no idea people took Anderson seriously here

I don't. But none the less it's evil to bend the truth to make him seem guilty of things he didn't do. That is not what I've learned from this religion. God have mercy on us all. This place is vile.

That's /catholic/ for ya

The RCC has survived countless sex abuse scandals and much tough stuff.
Let's he how patric anderstone handles his little Church club.

Attached: 1473270158830.jpg (420x523, 73.02K)

It seems like most of the name callin g comes from Protestants

You must be new here.

Attached: papist_fag.png (1058x235, 145.05K)

This is what happens when you have Simon Magus as your pope

It hasn't. If the RCC wasn't dealing with things like the pink mafia maybe I'd be more prone to accept the idea that it's the true church, but I can't believe it. It's too corrupt and political. That can't be the true faith for me.

Put yourself in a Protestant's shoes, the reread your board. See what people get banned for. The Catholic mod mafia meme didn't pop up for no reason. This board should be called /catholic/. It's a lie.

once saved always saved am i right boys

Attached: 1410983404235.jpg (660x398, 33.16K)

Imagine choosing your faith based on the failings of its sinful men rather than the fullness of its theology.

Attached: 14479689_10154436605361070_8327535999538352372_n.jpg (350x350, 24.96K)

Attached: 1538797170357.jpg (798x770, 195.18K)

Are you sure this is not a mistake?
I would not think this is possible….

Attached: 1545790957686.png (200x229, 21.96K)

He doesn't
The other pastor stepped down

FTFY

Right. He's facing temporal judgment.

Nice occult hittite two headed phoenix.

I said there's video of him screaming and jumping up and down a chair, here's the video:

I repent of nothing, I told the truth.

Try harder.

Usually banned for going against the Nicene Creed because you hate Marian veneration, and calling people "faggots" openly, just like Anderson.

You are bearing false witness, user. I just finished your embed related. Pastor Anderson was neither screaming or jumping up and down a chair.

You are a vile serpent. I'll pray for you.

Attached: StevenAndersonShirt-660x330.jpg (660x330, 44.07K)

found the Judaizer

…yeah looks like the protestant was name calling

I'm fed up as pastor Anderson with the circus among Christianity.

The mods here ban for literally everything.
I made a thread anout how suicide wasn't a sin and thye banned me for life like wtf why
Honestly think reddit will at least listen to what I have to say

Gee I wonder why

Attached: backto_infinity.jpg (478x487, 77.61K)

they didnt even give a good reason. At least reddit wouldnt have banned me.

Suicide absolutely is a sin. You are acting beyond reckless and that permanent ban could have saved someones life. Look at you, ban evading, needing so badly to be mentally superior as a lay theologian. You disgust me. Get out of my board. You are not welcome here, and if you stay any longer you may very well be the cause of someones death.

No wonder the mods ban like they do, they might literally be saving lives and souls considering this absolute trash of a poster. Even if you think suicide isn't a sin, that is something you should discuss only with religious authorities and YOURSELF. There is absolutely nothing to be gained by arguing that here, given how many suicidal post is seen here on a weekly basis.

It's a terrible sin. That's why we need Jesus.

What kind of backwards Church do you go to where suicide isn’t a sin? That other user is right, banning you may have literally saved lives. Go and stay gone. If you like Reddit so much you should stay there.

I'm suicidal.
Steven Anderson and other places say it isn't a sin. It's wrong and you shouldn't do it but it isn't a sin…

Attached: 1546788056434.jpg (1024x768, 29.58K)

This is why the mods are so "sensitive". This is very real damage with very real consequences, and we are seeing it manifest right here on our very board.

This has to be a joke right?

Also I've been banned for saying Mary didn't stay a virgin after Jesus was born *cough* Mat 1:25 *cough*

Attached: basedandredpilled.webm (1440x508, 1.75M)

I'm seeing it now, I get why the mods are doing what they are doing. Retardation on blasphemous levels everywhere you look. Go start /baptist/ where you can revel in your own heresy without whining.

You should get that cough looked into, preferably by an Orthodox priest, it seems to be causing you to misinterpret scripture.

This is all semantics. This is why some protestants hold to the idea of Mary remaining a virgin. If I recall correctly, Luther and Calvin held to Mary remaining virgin. However, whether or not she remained virgin, she was a sinner in need of a savior. God had to be born from sinful flesh to save humanity.

Jesus knew no sin, but put on the condemned flesh of Adam, and dying in his place for us all who believe.

I just find it so funny there are so many heretics that get so butt-blasted they're not welcome here, when clearly they have tonnes of other places on the Internet and IRL they can go to to spread and indulge in their heresies. They keep coming here, to this one place, when they could go to so many other places. It's like they need to convert us since they deem us to be the wrong groupthink over to their heresies, and then they're satisfied so they can claim they didn't know any better when they come face-to-Face with the Creator.

Attached: 1545557660663.gif (237x240, 1.95M)

Is that some gray hair I see on his beard, or is that the cocaine?

You won't find Orthodox saying otherwise. We literally wouldn't have hope if she was sinless:

"that which is not assumed is not healed.” - St. Gregory Nazianzen

What Protestants tend to focus on though is only the Crucifixion. When it was Jesus' incarnation where Salvation started.

salvation started before Abraham.

It's been by faith through grace the whole ride through.

That's confusing to me. Can you clarify?

Yes, salvation was promised from the beginning, in Eve being told her seed would crush the serpent. But it was just a promise. Not an act of salvation. Just hope. And for Abraham, even he was looking towards Jesus. He didn't realize it, but his hope was great enough that it was enough for him.

"Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day: and he saw it, and was glad." -John 8:56

As for the incarnation, this is also why Jesus says of John (the last person who could only "hope"): "Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he." -Matt 11:11

Even the least in the kingdom is greater.. because it no longer a hope.. but God literally walking on earth, dividing history, and remaking human nature.

Bruh

Attached: Gustave Doré-Harpies in the Forest of Suicides.jpg (1198x838 2.05 MB, 198.36K)

God had already declared the gospel when he said "let there be light". This is what Calvinists don't understand about what is predestined: God's plan of salvation. The message of the cross is the center of all things. The cross is the reason for the incarnation.

Ephesians 1:4-7
According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love: Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will, To the praise of the glory of his grace, wherein he hath made us accepted in the beloved. In whom we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, according to the riches of his grace;

Genesis 4:26
And to Seth, to him also there was born a son; and he called his name Enos: then began men to call upon the name of the LORD.

Genesis 12:2-3
And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing: And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

Genesis 15:6
And he believed in the LORD; and he counted it to him for righteousness.

Genesis 22:8
And Abraham said, My son, God will provide himself a lamb

Hebrews 11:17-19
By faith Abraham, when he was tried, offered up Isaac: and he that had received the promises offered up his only begotten son, Of whom it was said, That in Isaac shall thy seed be called: Accounting that God was able to raise him up, even from the dead; from whence also he received him in a figure.

Acts 10:43
To him give all the prophets witness, that through his name whosoever believeth in him shall receive remission of sins.

Christ baptizes cultures just as He baptizes persons.

The double headed eagle symbolizes Church and State, separate heads with the same body,
the Church taking care of the spiritual needs/protection of the state and the State taking care of the material needs/protection of the Church.
It is baffling to me that any Christian would have any quarrel with such a state of affairs.

Though I don't believe that's what the double headed eagle meant to the Hittites.
The symbol likely meant something entirely different to them, and if it had pagan meaning, then that meaning deserved to be left behind.
The symbol itself is not inherently evil, symbols only point toward something else.
English is a written language composed of 26 symbols, and those symbols can be arranged to create and destroy, to save or damn. To say
is as ridiculous as to say that the letter "F" is evil because it can spell F**k.

If you destroy every single cultural custom, symbol and idea that you can't find in the Bible, you wind up in a very Jewish culture. That is why
you are a Judaizer.

yes we don't know if she was virgin all life or not the Bible does not state this unambiguously
Thanks for that statement, there was thread about Mary before, and catholics claims was she is sinless.

The double headed eagle, which is synonymous with the double headed phoenix, is symbolic of a false resurrection. Completely in line with the antichrist. It's no wonder antichrist churches adopted the ancient hittite symbolism. Just as the Jews took up the star of Molech, and the golden Calf.

This is an extremely sad attempt to keep embracing your paganism.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Double-headed_eagle
The Holy Roman Empire wasn't Christian? Would have been news to them.
The Byzantines weren't Christian? Seems like it would have been mentioned in one of the Ecumenical Councils.

Stop Judaizing.

If you don't know what "symphony of powers" is how can you even begin to debate the meaning of the double head eagle?

orthodoxchristianbooks.com/articles/587/-byzantine-symphony-powers/

He's screaming the entire time, doofus. Jumping on a chair must have come from another shrieking monkey act.

ancientpages.com/2017/10/11/mystery-ancient-double-headed-eagle-symbol/

crystalinks.com/phoenix.html

"“These were the immortals to whom the term ‘phoenix’ was applied, and their symbol was the mysterious two-headed bird, now called an eagle , a familiar and little understood Masonic emblem .” - The Lost Keys of Freemasonry by Manly P. Hall

beliefnet.com/columnists/astrologicalmusings/2006/11/the-scorpion-the-eagle-and-the.html

newworldencyclopedia.org/entry/Phoenix_(mythology)
whale.to/b/phoenix_s.html

Attached: cianiggers.png (536x470, 169.38K)

The symbol was first used with the Hittites. They attributed pagan meanings to it. We have already gone over this. Stop repeating the same statements and pretending that the conclusion is self evident. Make an argument.

I will again rebut your earlier statements. The double headed eagle symbolizes Church and State to Christians. This is the way it was interpreted by the Byzantines. That there are different groups who attribute a different meaning does not "change" the meaning to us Christians.

And just to be clear, by calling the Church "antichrist churches" you are saying that you reject all 7 of the Ecumenical councils. For all we know, you're an Arian.

If that's what you want to think, pagan. Enjoy your new world order.

You still haven't made an argument.

not according to catholics

I grew up in a protestant church and I understand that they taught you so but he is raight you know
Bible is not clear about Mary's virginity and brothers/cousins of Jesus

Yes it is. It clearly states that she was a virgin when she gave birth to Jesus and afterwards she and Joseph slept together "And knew her not till she had brought forth her firstborn son: and he called his name Jesus."
That means they did after Christ was born
doesn't make much sense to say firstborn if there's only one, firstborn implies atleast one other. Could just say only son or a son.

that is a translation of a book from before two thousand years and the words had a different meaning.
do some research instead spreading this meme

Please do some basic research on the subject. Just go to Google, put in "first-born son Jesus Catholic". That's it. That's all you have to do.

The Hebrew idiom is not 1:1 with English conventions 2000 years later. No, the KJV is not the Word of God.

This is so basic. Please.

No, it doesn't.

Typical

but remember that it does not mean that she was always a virgin too :)

You are typical too, You know?

the Word of God is the Word of God

the KJV is a very, very, very good translation of the Word of God from the original languages

it's especially good for the fact that the translators of the KJV only had around 5 Greek texts to work with – whereas modern translators can employ over 5000 first century manuscripts and a better understanding of Greek grammar due to discoveries made in the last 100 years

but the KJV is not perfect, as can be seen in the history of how the book of Revelation was included; borrowing from the Latin Vulgate since the original Greek was unavailable

the KJV is a corrupted translation, pushing an Anglican agenda. a real shame to put yourself at risk using a translation with an agenda to say blasphemies.

Of course it does, where are the blood brothers of Jesus Christ? There is no John, son of Joseph, the "brother" used in the Hebrew idiom referred to generalized blood relations, not actual blood-brother.

Don't smile while you hurl abuse against the Mother of Jesus Christ.

I did research maybe the term is to cousins but we don't know maybe brothers also
Mat 1:25
Mary maybe virgin but maybe not, we don't know. In bible is no such clear information.
It's intersting dont you think taht evangelion is not clear about that?

Yes, we do know. That Christ had any blood-brothers from Mary is not recorded anywhere at all. If Jesus Christ had blood-brothers, we'd know about it.

Probably because the inspired writers didn't even think this would be an issue 2,000 years later. In any case, the Apostolic Tradition says that Mary died a virgin, and that Christ had no brothers.

your doctrine say, i respect that but don't force me to believe it 100% true
i don't have trust to catholic church doctrine for many reason

It's pretty clear that Mary wasn't a virgin her whole life. Nice write up here: apologeticspress.org/apcontent.aspx?category=11&article=2665

The original basis for the "perpetual virginity" doctrine is the surprise Mary showed at being with child when the angel told her. But that in no way implies a lifelong commitment to celibacy. The doctrine only exists today as tradition; it fails biblical scrutiny.

I am happy thats not my problem it's doesn't change anything at all for me and only creates a division for you. If bible didn't say nothing about it means it's not important

Ok good for you. Leave the theological discussions to us then.

Attached: 3110e4724a2766bbb48078cb971d1682c5c57f947a59c349b2255289fdd247fc.jpg (480x373, 40.59K)

KJV is God's word perfectly preserved in English.

God's word is God's word in any language.

The KJV is God's perfect word.

It simply means a change of mind.

Those in that verse are physically perishing. This is why you need to read God's KJV.

We do know and the Bible did tell us

Attached: Screenshot_20190107-125600_Got Questions.jpg (1664x997, 729.5K)

We can only be grateful that we had to wait 2,000 years for Protestants to affirm that Jesus Christ had blood brothers, which nobody in the early Church or the Apostles or Jesus Christ Himself ever affirmed.

First, Christ became Incarnate, then, we had to wait for the Holy KJV to arrive 1,500 years later for the full and complete revelation!

It doesn't say that Jesus had brothers in the original Greek? Serious question.

Guys like Anderson are not allowed to grow. Going indirectly against the church is on third place of this planets no-no list, with opening your own bank on second and going after jews on first place. Religion is not allowed to have a free market, and guys like him will only ever be tolerated while they're small and impotent.

If it was a novelty sure, but I'm making the argument that the apostles and Jesus did affirm it
You're using KJV and protestant as buzzwords