Maker of "Jesus Christ" YouTube channel is having custody issues

So I'm not sure how many of you know who this guy is, but if you search the name of Jesus Christ on youtube this guy's video and channel (which youtube endorses because it has the verification mark).

Well apparently his back story is that he "escaped an extreme religious group/cult" thanks to youtube showing him the light of atheism, and he took his kids with him. But now his wife and family are saying he's insane and can't have the kids, and needs youtube to help him. He's out of retainer fees for the legal battle and needs YOUR money help!

While asking for help he goes on to directly bash Christianity by saying youtube freed him from superstition and that his channel promotes skepticism.

so was him getting JUST'D divine providence? How should we feel about this?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-07 at 9.48.36 PM.png (865x565 264.9 KB, 202.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/a0y07e/im_the_guy_who_dressed_up_as_jesus_for_my_schools/
anami-alchemia.com/products/the-holy-trinity
youtube.com/watch?v=JDQ8MPJ0SP8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan#Costumes_and_the_burning_cross
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Schadenfreude. Because he is a filthy fedora and is getting his just desserts.

Everything in this post is a tragedy

May God guide him

I did my part

OP, I can see why people like him would bother you. The Bible talks repeatedly of why the wicked seem to have such a great life on Earth, with things going well for them while the righteous suffer. Remember this brother, Jesus said blessed are those who thirst for righteousness, for they will be satisfied. Blessed are you OP and those on this board.

I pray he finds the real Jesus.

Attached: 0042.FriendA.04.png (288x524, 169.41K)

is dat niqqa crying?

every
single
time

Every day I am amazed at the Lord's patience. If any of us were in His shoes, this world would be burning for a thousand years by now.

You know what, I was about to mindlessly comment FPBP, because that's typical uncharitable internet behaviour, but actually second post is best post. Plus, I think he might have mental health issues for real. (what kind of atheist makes his online persona into Jesus?)

As a matter of fact, it's kind of freakish when you put it like that. Hope he gets his problems fixed

Attached: aJKEeYI.png (1436x1652, 385.65K)

When you base your life choices on the amazing banana-lover, don't be surprised if your life falls apart.

It's pathetic and blasphematory. I didn't even know about the masturbatory device ad. How can you sink so low? Pray for him, and for his ex-cult as well.
Let's hope this reddit.com/r/IAmA/comments/a0y07e/im_the_guy_who_dressed_up_as_jesus_for_my_schools/
Happens again.

He's worse off than he was at first. Very unfortunate. Lord have mercy.

Cringe

For you

If you seriously think being an edgy atheist is better than being catholic, you've been fed too much memes.

(((JewTube))) gives him the blue checkmark as "Jesus Christ". HURR good one, kikes.

Daily reminder that kike literally means "Anti-Christian".

Attached: why.jpg (369x136, 10.35K)

(checked)

Attached: 3eb.jpg (602x481, 47K)

kike comes from "kikel" which is yiddish for "circle". Jews coming to Ellis island hated Christ so much that they refused to sign their name with an "x" because it's a cross, so instead they signed with a circle.

Jews hate Christ.

Right. There's no way kike can refer to just any ethnic jew. It's just the ones whose hatred of Christ manifests itself in such ways. A messianic jew is not a kike.

2 Peter 2:20-21:

Atheists are outside of the Church. But Catholics are outside of the Church -and- blaspheme the Lord with their heresies, while spitting on the baptism they have received.
This man turned away from the Orthodox Church because of Catholic propaganda, forged documents, etc. I am legitimately terrified for him and I pray that God takes the veil away from his eyes before it's too late.

And this is the last thing I'll say, as I do not wish to offend Catholics here or the moderators. I needed to express my sorrow for the dangerous situation this man is in, after turning away from atheism.

If I'm not mistaken, these are practing Jews who do not reject the messiah? They're brothers in Christ then.

What? The Catholic Church IS the church and has been since the beginning. You sure you're not confusing it with Protestantism?

? Yes, that is what he says himself.

You made it sound as if it's a bad thing.

They ARE ONLY brothers if they become christians.

There are no good jews.

"Messianic Judaism" IS Christian, at least according to Wikipedia. So yes, they are brothers.

Then why call themselves "Messianic Jews" instead of Christians? They are Jews who want to have it both ways: LARP as Christians when it's convenient, and LARP as Jews when it's convenient.

And so is Mormonism and Jehova's Witnesses (((according to Wikipedia))).

Fair points. I've done a bit more reading and I probably spoke too soon on something I'm ignorant of.

Eh who cares. He's a nobody.

Disgusting, here I was searching for "holy trinity" the other day and found another dildo site: anami-alchemia.com/products/the-holy-trinity
Deus vult

These things make me want to open a dildo-factory and develop a dildo which secretes toxics, or is an amazing place for bacteria and even non-capsid viri to survive.
Maybe both is possible.

This post bothers me greatly. You're a nobody too, so am I. So then what, our souls are worth nothing? Did you learn nothing from what Christ said? What would you say to God on judgement day when you are pleading for entrance into Heaven? God says "who cares, you're a nobody". Have some more charity, man. Even degenerates like the man in the OP are in reality lost people, and they need love and kindness, and most of all they need prayers. To say otherwise is to suggest only the rich and powerful deserve these things, and now who is the pharisee?

Pray for the man in the OP, and pray for your own heart.

Bible pilled

is he crying on the first pic?

People in the OT were Christians, they believed in Christ. There is no need to call them otherwise.

That's nothing. Google "baby jesus butt plug". Degeneracy has no boundaries.

If that were true, then Jesus would not have been necessary.

spbp

Amen.

Bold and respectable, but incorrect.

No it means circle.

No, it doesn't.
They didn’t want to write an X because it looked like a cross, a symbol of Christianity which they despised. They were then called “Kikels”, Yiddish for circle since they would write that instead. In short, the name “kike” comes from how much they hate Christianity.

yes, he breaks down in tears and talks about youtube like it's God

youtube.com/watch?v=JDQ8MPJ0SP8

Oh wow. His patreon has been up for just two days and already he's got 8.3k USD pledged per blasphemy. I might actually vomit.

It's not just the donations, there are 50,000 comments and nearly all of them are suppostive. I've yet to see one Christian condemn him, all the Christian ones I see essentially say "Please stop blaspheming and seek the real Jesus" or "I'll be praying for you".

It's amazing to me that people assume Christians are bigoted or judgmental when stuff like this happens and they show compassion over smugness, even when he's done nothing but attack them and their faith, and even does it in the video where he begs their for help.

They're the kind of people who only understand "might makes right". Apologizing or being meek is like blood in the water to these sharks. There's a reason you'll never see a Muhammad version of this guy.

I guess Reddit still has some decent people.

Attached: 1 1sB1d5F2BNkxDAFrZO0s6g.jpeg (2000x1533, 542.74K)

Don't link degenerate sites, as you give it higher search rankings.

You people are always wondering why the mods are so harsh to you and this is why. This is Klansman tier ideology.

Attached: 200px-Ku_Klux_Klan_members_and_a_burning_cross,_Denver,_Colorado,_1921.jpg (200x163, 6.98K)

Actual mental problems.
Praying for you.

? I don't have a problem with the mods and I don't see other Orthodox having a problem with them either.
Again I am sorry if I caused offense to Catholics here. But I needed to express my horror toward the situation this man is in. The Catholic Church is heretical, blasphemous, and cannot save. I won't be angry if any Catholics here feel the same way toward the Orthodox Church, although they would be condemning themselves that way.

Attached: He's_right_you_know.jpg (800x598, 71.79K)

You're not as clever as you think you are

why did klansmen burn crosses?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ku_Klux_Klan#Costumes_and_the_burning_cross
This isn't exactly common knowledge, but the KKK is technically a christian group.

I think his point is that burning the cross would normally be seen as something caused by anti-Christian sentiment since you're burning the symbol of Christianity.

It supposedly represents the fire in their soul for Jesus.

polite sage for off topic.

I think they stole it from so old Scottish traditional clan type of thing because it looked cool.

I donated to this guy… let me explain:
Given the fact that he openly mocked and blasphemed our Lord and Saviour, I prayed that he gets his life together and accepts Jesus. But then I thought of myself a hypocrite; why do I ask God do help this man believe despite me doing nothing (materially) to help him? So I sent him some money.

I don't urge anyone else to do the same, but I wanted to share this with you as an example of why a Christian might donate to this guy.

Attached: 9.jpg (630x419, 39.39K)

Amen.

This man is clearly in need of help, but is it really material? You did more by praying for him than by giving him 10 bucks.

Because we're not able to help him. Only God can. Of course, his kids, lawyer etc, it's all a big deal but he's literally living out of blasphemy and I doubt that you will make him stop by giving him money to support his little show. I know you've done this into good intentions but don't underestimate the power of prayer over material help.

Think about it though, maybe him losing his kids is a good thing. Maybe his ex-wife is thinking about the spiritual well being of their kids.

Another way to think about it:
Us giving him money is rewarding his blasphemy while us giving him prayers forces him to rethink his life choices and repent twords God.

Yeah alright. I didn't consider it from that angle.

You had good intentions, God bless you for that. Sometimes the best thing to do is to let something like this happen. Treat a fedora as you would a stubborn child. Sometimes you have to let them fall down so they can learn from their mistakes.

An atheist is not fit to raise a child.

Attached: xvt.gif (480x270, 648.82K)

Attached: 1314145842747.jpg (456x337, 136.48K)

There is a lot of animosity in the comments. Perhaps God is using this situation to bring him back into belief, maybe it’s just crap luck, but no matter what, pray for him. The very Godman this YouTuber is mocking told Peter, first Bishop of Rome, “Pray for those who persecute you, Be willing to forgive 490 times if needed, if they don’t accept you, shake their dust off your shoes and carry on”. If he can’t see that it’s his family that’s hurting him and not god, than that’s his deal. Also pray that even if he doesn’t come out believing in God, that one or more of his children might some day.
also I don’t want to jump to conclusions or negate what I said above, but I still have doubts if the “cult” he was in was something actually harmful, or if it was just a particular fundamentalist form of Christianity that he in his edgy skepticism and “inclusivity” couldn’t deal with.

Attached: 557F6C62-DFD4-4644-8D93-D6911E5705E6.jpeg (800x600, 205.85K)

Anyone know what the cult he was in was? He started off saying it was a 'religious organisation, what some people might call a cult' or something to that effect which suggests it might not even be a legit cult and just rather a particularly zealous/conservative/sheltered church idk

Just seen your spoiler after having posted

Lol imagine if it was like Calvary or some nondenominational mega church? I would laugh so hard.

Did God or JC said those?

Attached: 499847165581d33bccdbc817f8d0bccc186f34aac83516440a742855880ec9b7.jpg (891x1280, 245.92K)

Imagine not living in the lion's den
This post was made by SoCal Gang
but seriously this dude is abhorrent

ATTENTION ALL ATHEIST GAMERS

Fake Jesus is in grave danger, and needs your help to save his kids from the gosh darn Bible thumpers. Now to do this he needs a lawyer, a whole lotta dosh, and a couple of liters of testosterone. To help him all he needs is your mom's credit card number, the three numbers on the back, and the experation date, but you have to hurry so that he can achieve the EPIC ATHEIST PWNAGE!!11!

This gave me a chuckle so I went to VoiceoverPete's channel and what a coincidence the Jesus Christ channel is in one of the video's comment, with a heart from the channel of course

Seeing that dildo picture has me really frustrated… Is it wrong for me to wish him the lake of fire?

Pewdiepie

Attached: Screenshot (666).png (220x226, 60.25K)

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018_11_06_at_9.01.13_AM.0.png (1200x800, 204.94K)

Pray for him so God can open his eyes for repentance, but I wouldn't be suprised if God condemned him for perverting Our Lord and Savior's image for money. Also pray God reveals his justice to the judge(s) of SoCal's trial. Pray the kids win in the end.

To be fair, Pewds is in it for the clickbait as "SoCal Jesus" is a trending topic.

Attached: What-is-the-Wrath-of-God-and-How-Do-We-Avoid-it.jpg (480x300, 36.62K)

>Loudly announcing that you're going to pray for someone because you lost a internet argument
Pray for redemption and for humility instead of praying for him. Or maybe do both, but pray that his day be blessed or something, instead for his "mental health".

The cult was the FLDS. The "Ultra-Mormons"

Thank you user, I wanted to know what he was from for a while.

Even if he is a blasphemer he will be closer to christ with the sinners then pharisees and heretics.

I can see why his family is so insistent on him not “ruining the family name”. Still, he has merely swapped the cult of Mormonism for the cult of liberal inclusivity and “skepticism”. Above all, I will be praying for his children, since when they grow up, they will probably be embarrassed of both their mother’s polygamist church and their dad’s cringey vendetta fueled blasphemy. May God let them see that the true, and I mean the TRUE Jesus Christ is much more reasonable and caring than the two extremes they’re being pulled against, which really are the same thing under two different names.

Attached: AD8D9F0C-3218-43E7-A4C1-95266A43815C.jpeg (446x596, 211.97K)

Blasphemer, Socal jesus, is now getting #metoo'd and he needs your help. To help him, all he needs is your credit card number 💳 , and the three numbers on the back 3️ and the expiration month and date 📅. But you gotta be quick ⚡so that Socal jesus can secure his kids, and achieve the epic child custody R O Y AL.

(you)

Attached: Twain.jpg (850x400, 53.64K)