Is tattoos bad?

What you guys think about tattoos?
inb4
Leviticus 19:28

Attached: nodes_IzUybKC95x.jpg (756x923, 417.66K)

Yeah, I believe it's a desecration of flesh.

fat people are bad?

they're tacky

all of them? what about inscription tattoos?

Utterly degenerate in the modern western context.

And what about Coptic cross tattoos? They are orthodox and tattoos is their tradition.

Gluttony is a sin, so it can be bad yes.

we are destroying our bodies all the time and tattoos won't kill me like cigarettes and they can make me remember something or tell something about me to others

I can't think of any good reason to have them that isn't some form of attention seeking. Moreover, all those with heavy tattooing will be likely made fun of decades from now when they are the opposite of tough and cool.

I have tattoos and like them, of course there are typical tattoos, but thanks to that we know who is stupid and I will be laughing too from tattoos like swallows, bows and infinity symbol

Non-religiously speaking, tattoos give a very bad impression, they make you appear as a lowlife.

Okay

tldr; some people get them as a sign of piety but the Bible would indicate that it is perhaps not expedient and also from a traditional western cultural perspective it can be considered to be a sign of barbarity. That isn't to say you should feel bad and hate yourself if you have them but just to avoid getting new ones maybe.

Attached: 657152VJdV548N.jpg (1600x1595 223.5 KB, 321.19K)

Unironically, yes

Unless you have a relevant reason to get a tattoo, yes it's bad.

There are very few cases where a tattoo is not on a douchebag. Unless you're a war veteran or a gang member, you look like a short guy who buys a big truck.

I’m a tall guy with a lot of tattoos, but this is funny.

The Assyrians in Northeast Syria are covered in tattoos but idk about the Chaldeans or Iraqi Syriacs

Attached: 857916086.jpg (640x635 27.25 KB, 60.32K)

Great way to keep semetics away. muslims and yidlings scatter, I love it.

Attached: 5f829e9ace71f9dc17f6bd362a2799709ef4027c6e623e3ce9bfa0ee14d00e1b.jpg (90x126, 3.71K)

For gangster, culture, warriors only. It's really lame if normal people do it.

I don't think they're necessary bad, but in most instances of a Christian getting one, it's done for prideful reasons rather than to glorify God. Funnily enough, the women who get tattoos to appear "individualistic" look like generic thots to me, while women who haven't carved up their skin look all the more beautiful. Also, most of the tattooed men I see today are emasculated, which isn't impressive at all. As others have said, most people shouldn't get them.

Attached: 1574543453.jpg (225x225, 9.66K)