God sends swarms against Mecca

Swarm of Locusts at Mecca

archive.is/lBq1X

"It could be an incident where one captive breeding has escaped and spread in big numbers, otherwise maybe there has been specific conditions that favour their development and breeding," he said. "But I don't know what that would be."

Makkah Municipality has appointed almost 130 people to tackle the issue.

It later published pictures of an environmental protection team as it sprayed pesticide in areas surrounding the Holy Mosque.

Attached: 811b07874884272176f7169c4c37d85f87a00d7cc506688cb1637a344c8bdf99.png (480x472, 411.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.today/2019.01.10-094413/https://www.thenational.ae/world/gcc/makkah-s-black-cricket-swarm-sets-internet-abuzz-1.810856
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2700482/
news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4586678.stm
theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/24/mecca-crush-during-hajj-kills-at-least-100-saudi-state-tv
ligonier.org/learn/articles/when-towers-fall/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims are heretics in need of Salvation from Christ, but if God was going to punish an area with a plague, he'd rain fire upon Tel Aviv, New York, and San Francisco.

Or God would send a wake-up call like locusts instead. Fire comes later.

I wouldn’t presume to know.

RIP mecca

I'm just gonna ignore the reddit spacing for a moment and…

So the end is really coming, praised be his return.
What have been the signs so far?
What else are we to wait for?

Things that happen every year. Also, Mecca literally isn’t Jerusalem.

Don't forget the Revelation 12 space dragon event from last last year.

If it were a truly a divine plague I'd be willing to pin it less on their religious beliefs per se but rather their wicked and corrupt collusion with Israel and the USA in promoting terrorism and the undermining of governments belligerent to them all the while entertaining debauched and excessive lifestyles through the wealth they've accrued through such relations.
Even Muslims across the world reject the legitimacy of the Saudi nobility.

I asked a Muslim friend about this and he said, "The crickets are making Hajj." I admit I chuckled.

This red dragon? Whats up with it anyway?

Attached: 7-great_red_dragon-contrast.png (640x590, 170.52K)

good selection for first choice.
next tier would be los angeles, detroit, chicago, rio

lol
i asked him some questions afterwards, and he cheerfully replied that he will rape your sister and mother and behead them all afterwards, including you and the other infidels

I'd say LA and NY are on the top easily, then San Fran and Detroit.
Don't know anything about Tel Aviv.

OP, next time post the long link. It's under "share" button in the top header.
archive.today/2019.01.10-094413/https://www.thenational.ae/world/gcc/makkah-s-black-cricket-swarm-sets-internet-abuzz-1.810856

Your hatred only hurts you.

explain

It isn't Jerusalem, but its one holy city regardless

Yes lord please

Don’t try and force any event to fit Revelation. Te only locust plague in Revelation is a swarm of evil spirits. And these are crickets anyway.

You do know the new HIV rate is in the upper 90% for homosexual men, right?

Attached: 7 deadly sins.jpg (1002x943, 101.03K)

Tbh, a better representation of greed would be 'Robinhood' not 'LinkedIn'

Lol, God gave us Leviticus 20 : 13 for a reason

Attached: moses email.jpg (512x402, 134.2K)

During my more degenerate days as well as dabbling in the [((occult))] I learned about this celestial phenomenon. I guess NASA covered that red cloud up for a while and the conspiracy theorists took it as a sign of bad shit to come. Tbh, It's probably just a beautiful phenomenon created by God in the ocean of the stars and not an extra dimensional being come to usher in judgement day.

I don't know of it is related to what the other user wrote, but that post reminded me about it.

hm

Attached: lil think.png (34x33, 1.34K)

Don't forget Rome.

Any links to that those threads user?

And New England, don't forget New England.

God apparently also hates this gas station.

And this mall. If bug swarms are guaranteed indications of God's wrath, anyway.

lightning.

diseases ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2700482/

disaster at mecca news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/4586678.stm 76 dead

demon possession causes stampede theguardian.com/world/2015/sep/24/mecca-crush-during-hajj-kills-at-least-100-saudi-state-tv (more than 700 dead in crush near Mecca)

and locust swarms.

Nothing a cup of warm camel piss won't resolve, right ahki?

Attached: islamic vodka.jpg (897x503, 84K)

and these

top class, m9

cool_story_bro.xlsx
But the reality is more likely to be the terribly hot summer gave the crickets places to lay eggs en masse.
But, who can know the will of God from one event? It took ten for Pharaoh to get the message.
If they get frogs next, I'm listening.

Attached: lol-anderson-sm.jpg (250x250, 16.16K)

look at the post above yours.

Me too, but they don't have much water. I suspect God poisoned the water in Egypt somehow (turning water into blood, the first plague), which is why all the frogs probably came out.

As evidence, that's soft …

< When God afflicted Egypt, He …

>diseased people gather by the hundreds of thousand in one place and diseases spread
wow. what a shocking outcome.
< festering boils will break out on men and animals throughout the land
< This is what the LORD, the God of the Hebrews, says: Let my people go, so that they may worship me. If you refuse to let them go and continue to hold them back, the hand of the LORD will bring a terrible plague on your livestock in the field—on your horses and donkeys and camels and on your cattle and sheep and goats.

>building collapses
It happens. Even Christ made note of it as not being evidence of sin:
< And [Jesus] answered them, “Do you think that these Galileans were worse sinners than all the other Galileans, because they suffered in this way? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish. Or those eighteen on whom the tower in Siloam fell and killed them: do you think that they were worse offenders than all the others who lived in Jerusalem? No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.”
ligonier.org/learn/articles/when-towers-fall/
Similarly, in Moses' time, the plagues were not punishment for sin, but warnings about how powerful the God of the Hebrews was that Pharaoh should pay attention to God's demand.
< This is what the LORD says: By this you will know that I am the LORD: With the staff that is in my hands I will strike the water of the Nile, and it will be changed into blood. The fish in the Nile will die, and the river will stink and the Egyptians will not be able to drink its water.
< The LORD sent thunder and hail, and lightning flashed down to the ground. So the LORD rained hail on the land of Egypt; hail fell and lightning flashed back and forth. It was the worst storm in all the land of Egypt since it had become a nation.
< Then the LORD said to Moses, "Stretch out your hand toward the sky so that darkness will spread over Egypt—darkness that can be felt." So Moses stretched out his hand toward the sky, and total darkness covered all Egypt for three days. No one could see anyone else or leave his place for three days.
< This is what the LORD says: "About midnight I will go throughout Egypt. Every firstborn son in Egypt will die, from the firstborn son of Pharaoh, who sits on the throne, to the firstborn of the slave girl, who is at her hand mill, and all the firstborn of the cattle as well. There will be loud wailing throughout Egypt—worse than there has ever been or ever will be again.

< Dense swarms of flies poured into Pharaoh’s palace and into the houses of his officials; throughout Egypt the land was ruined by the flies.
< Stretch out thy rod, and smite the dust of the land, that it may become lice throughout all the land of Egypt.
< If you refuse to let them go, I will plague your whole country with frogs. The Nile will teem with frogs. They will come up into your palace and your bedroom and onto your bed, into the houses of your officials and on your people, and into your ovens and kneading troughs. The frogs will go up on you and your people and all your officials.

As evidence, that's soft … but, I'll admit, I'll keep watching.

Attached: john-martin-the-seventh-plague-1823-the-storm.jpg (1600x1074, 234.23K)

LA is just a *small* concentration of urban wealth. If you could compare it side by side with NYC or Tokyo or Hong Kong you would be remarkably unimpressed with LA. The common folk of Los Angeles are just lowermiddle class toilers trying to juggle the wrath of their local barons with their beliefs.

Detroit is a beautiful oasis in the middle, surrounded by worse peripheral blight than LA has due to a perfect storm of cooperating reasons.

Chicago has a far larger 'good side' than Detroit, but is worse if you step into the bad side. Relatively distinct "good side" and "bad side" compared with California where they all blend or checkerboard together.

San Fran is where a lot of extreme wealthy congregate and a lot of extreme poor or extreme degenerate feed on the scraps. No sanitation for the extreme poor because the middle class won't pay for it. Better representation of left coast politics than LA; basically the mothership of it.

Protestants are amazingly stupid. Please consider actual Christianity.