Thoughts on Tulpa’s?

I’m curious what Zig Forums has to say. If it is fine for me to have one, I’m intending on it being a friend to be open with, completely.

Or should I avoid them to be completely sure it’s not a demon? Even tough I’ve seen some testamonies from Christians and atheists saying their tulpa’s are Christians and even helpless them to become more Christian. And testamonies where it’s otherwise, suggesting they’re more likely to just be a creation in someone’s mind than an actual spiritual being.

Though I want to avoid out of the possibility of it being a demon, the loneliness which feels like a giant void inside of me makes me feel like I’ll eventually break.

Pic unrelated

Attached: C5C5CE1E-1802-42BC-A07C-58F0A2671A6B.png (2436x1125, 6.07M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrXlTamOcGc
youtube.com/watch?v=7pUYUtR331k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Helping* not helpless

It's most likely demons tbh fam.

But if the loneliness is hurting you make friends at church when you go on Sunday.
if you don't, than start and begome Orthodox

Scripture related:

Attached: The Holy Fathers of the Church.jpg (462x640, 134K)

Aside from the unknown and potentially negative spiritual implications, creating a non-corporeal friend for yourself is a bad idea because it is a band aid over the real problem.

I'm sorry to hear you are so lonely, user, my heart goes out to you. I have two suggestions:

1. Use your desire to create a tulpa to instead form a more personal relationship with Jesus Christ. God is always with you, and you can be comforted by the Holy Spirit at any time (even all times). Talk to Jesus instead, pour your heart out to Him and tell him about your loneliness.

2. Begin seeking out social interaction. This might be very difficult, but it's the easiest way to fill that void. You could join a church and begin attending events and join the youth groups, or you can choose a hobby and find other people in your area who have started a club to do the hobby together and meet people that way. Have you ever tried photography? It's a rather introverted hobby, but there are lots of photography clubs, and people will go out on trips together to locations to take photographs (such as of architecture or go on hikes in nature etc.). Can be a great low pressure way to meet people, because you can also wander around on your own just taking photos if you don't want to keep talking to others.

You are going to make some friends soon user and you will be surprised, hang in there.

Attached: ff471f73cc64ceefda178efe115375c305b3c71173df014e053458d651adc68a.jpg (500x488, 55.6K)

I already do have plenty of friends, and even if I do get more friends I doubt they’d be able to understand, maybe I’m some sort of special snowflake but the issue is you’re only able to talk about so much with someone.

Here is some scripture user, God is always there for you:

Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. - Psalm 25:16

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. - Isaiah 41:10

A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in his holy dwelling. God sets the lonely in families,he leads out the prisoners with singing; but the rebellious live in a sun-scorched land. - Psalm 68:5-6

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds. - Psalm 147:3

Attached: Jesus-Greets-Mary-After-the-Resurrection-William-Margetson.jpg (780x780, 104.63K)

What this user says.
Pray to Jesus instead of interacting with an unknown spirit. Be weary of those that do and claim that said spirit is Christian. Satan is the father of lies and isn't above tricking people into believing things like this.

Is having an imaginary friend demonic? As long as you are explicitly not inviting anything from outside of you in, there is no risk, it's just a psychological trick.

The cool thing about talking with God about anything that's on your heart, is that God already knows everything about it. In fact God knows more about it and how it's affecting you than you do, down to every single neuron firing in your brain. It can be comforting to feel known by God in this way, and you can also press into Jesus and know God back through the Holy Spirit.

The Holy Spirit is also called the great comforter, because God can comfort us indescribably with His presence. Ask the Lord to alleviate your loneliness, and He will surely comfort your heart, and maybe even bring someone new into your life that you can have the intimacy which you desire to have with another.

Attached: 1523160951171.jpg (390x390, 108.33K)

My worry is how can I be able to form a personal relationship with Christ without it becoming prelest?

Simple. you listen to Him.

In what way? Sometimes I can be a huge brainlet without realizing.

Attached: tenor_4.gif (498x416, 88.51K)

I had not even ever heard of this word before, so just looked it up (it's apparently some kind of state of self-delusion about a relationship with God). I think that the root of this state of being is one of self-delusion about one's own status, e.g. someone believing that they are a saint. Basically, inflated ego.

I think real relationship with Christ is extremely humbling. One of the spiritual fruits of the Holy Spirit working in you is fear of the Lord. If you fear the Lord, it keeps you humble, you want everything you do to bring glory to God, and you boast only in the Lord and not in yourself.

There is no need to fear prelest user, just seek Christ our Lord, and humble yourself before Him. You can try praying the Jesus Prayer: "O Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner."

In fact, I think your concern about prelest is a sign of humbleness to begin with. You desire a genuine relationship with the Lord and do not wish to glorify your own ego.

Do not be afraid, user, God is with you now:

Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth. - Psalm 46:10

Attached: st_francis.jpg (656x900, 195.57K)

Take some time to quietly read scripture, then do some prayer. Turn your heart to the Lord, and love Him with all your strength. Tell the Lord what is on your heart, and ask for His comfort, then sit quietly and know that you are in the presence of the Lord, and know that He loves you.

We love, because He first loved us. - 1 John 4:19

And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment. - Mark 12:30

but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God. - 1 Peter 3:4

Attached: painting-emmaus-zund-crop.jpg (2478x1728, 368.81K)

No it's because I was deluded into believing this dream and fortunately before a certain day (which I believed a certain event was to come confirmed in the dream) I found some lectures on it, preparing me to not be surprised if the event didn't happened. Still cried my eyes out but it could've been worse.

Here's some lectures on it:
youtube.com/watch?v=RrXlTamOcGc

Still cried my eyes out when the event didn't happened, but could've been worse.*

I just checked out the first video. It says the only cure for prelest (a state which all men are in due to the fall) is the truth, and therefore Jesus Christ. So seeking Christ is the best protection against this condition you fear!

I wouldn't feel so guilty about thinking you had a precognitive dream, dreams are mysterious things.

Meditate on the wounds of Christ.

Attached: 1640_lamentation_over_the_dead_christ_2k.jpg (2047x1225, 208.19K)

If you wish to be protected from demonic influences while making a tulpa, ask the Lord to be there with you and help you to meet the best and strongest parts of you.

Avoid them….in fact, also read this about why to avoid summoning a succubus as well.

Attached: avoid_tulpas.jpg (850x797, 296.76K)

Attached: how_to_get_rid_of_a_succubus.png (992x1279, 489.94K)

now that you've showed me that, you have me curious. Though I seriously doubt it, are sigils, servitors – can you just explain this realm of magic? Is there abilities as a Christian I'm able to do? Or is it just gnostic nonsense? My curiousty is a double-edged sword which got me down to Zig Forums and up to Zig Forums.

Former tulpamancer here :

Absolutely DO NOT make a tulpa
DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT
It's not a demon per see but it's trickier… Basically, to create a tulpa you must use your subconscious… And the subconscious is the part of your soul that is symbolically linked to hell (instincts, passions, the freudian id, etc) as opposed to your conscious self and your spirit (not your soul, your spirit) which is from God.
Basically, demons influences people through the subconscious and by creating a tulpa you're basically opening a breach that will allow the lowest of influences to enter your mind… If you've been around the tulpa community you'll notice how many of them are getting "intrusive thoughts" and 'involuntary tulpae". Some of them got like 5 talking voices in their heads and they're like "it's just my subconscious xd, it's totally normal/
No. This shit ISN'T and this is what happens when you pick up a buddhist meditation technique and use it to create a waifu.

TL;DR : Magic is real and there is a reason why the bible forbids it. All forms of it. Even you don't have bad intention you're basically opening yourself to demons… It's the opposite of prayers and religious rituals which opens you to God and angels

Forget it, I use to be deeply invested in the occult and wanting "powers' in nothing but pride. Saints can perform miracles but they didn't seek to do it… It was a grace from God and it's much much stronger than any psychic powers you can develop.

Christian life is very simple user

Ask God to forgive your sins and to come and be the lord and saviour of your life. Know that this has happened through Jesus giving his life to you on the cross. Open up your heart to him by confessing your sins and open up in thankfulness for his mercy and kindness. Simply say "God here I am, I need you". Read the scriptures (gospels to start with) and pray regularly asking always for his holy spirit to increase in strength in your heart (Psalm 51 "create in me a clean heart o lord, and renew a right spirit within me") . Be expectant and confident that he will presence himself with you and you will know his close comfort warming your heart. Seek out spiritual advice from a leader of a local church that you feel you can trust.

You don't need a tulpa if you can have the spirit of the creator living and growing within you!!

S T O P

If you need a spiritual friend, even as a Protestant, try talking to your guardian angel. They’re always there to help you and protect you from evil things. Just don’t fall into the Crowleyian trap of thinking it’s some complicated ritual you have to do, since all those rituals do is bring you to Satan.

Tangentially related but I'd also like to know about what Zig Forums thinks about Astral Projection. It it basically just harmless lucid dreaming, or is it witchcraft?

Witchcraft. Can speak from experience. Did it before Christ but not anymore. Not pushing my luck.

Its one of the secrets only He needs to know about. Lucid dreaming on the other hand; I'm not sure about, again used to do it but JUST in case its another thing to avoid, I stopped.

TL:DR, if your are on this board and are not here to "shill" but genuine faith, then you KNOW whats at stake. Why "dabble" in things that are already seemingly outside this world. You are NOT a gnostic. You are a Christian. You don't NEED to know this stuff to advance further.

Yes there might be things that can be known and learnt, but why try to use fire for warmth when you can safely ask Father to provide it knowing full well He already knows how?

Only Christ will protect you. Not knowledge, not secrets, only Him.

Attached: tulpa2.png (2866x6498, 1.84M)

This image a load of occultist bullshit. A "sigil" is the same basic thing as tying a string around your finger so that it will remind you about something, and a "tulpa" (as long as you're staying away from the occultist bullshit) is a fancy imaginary friend.

How many of these tulpamancers asked the Lord to be their antivirus?

Lucid dreaming is fine.

Who is Tulpa and to what object of his do you refer?

The proper Christian attitude towards these types of experiences is to not seek them out. If God wants to take you in the spirit for some reason to show you something, He will. Otherwise, do not seek out spiritual powers. There is nothing more powerful than God, and if God wants to give you power for some reason, He will.

I don't think there is anything wrong with pursuing lucid dreaming, it tends to naturally occur in those who just start paying more attention to their dreams. Lucid dreaming is not the same thing as astral projection at all. Lucid dreaming is just an increase in consciousness while dreaming, whereas astral projection actually involves the separation of your spirit from your physical body to roam hades.

I speak from personal experience.

Attached: jesus_revelation.jpg (757x1008, 182.92K)

Are you seriously implying it's ok to winnie the pooh up your psyche and open your mind to demons as long as you ask God to protect you?
The christian tulpamancers I've seen used mental gymnastics to justify their practice, akin to fornicators.

And even if it's not occult and just a fancy "make believe" mind trick, I don't think God created man so he can make himself a talking waifu in his head.
We are called to get outside ourselves, not dwelling further inside.

Attached: Marche is right.jpg (275x183, 21.5K)

We are called to get outside ourselves, not dwelling further inside.

Which is why the most I’m interested in is just talk to someone else, but seeing everything here I guess I’ll just stay away from it.

This seems like the most level headed approach to me, but I'm not opposed to the idea that these phenomena could also be accompanied by spiritual beings.

Attached: Screenshot_1.png (1804x685, 568.44K)

As Joan of Arc said :
"God served first!"
Remember the two most important commandements?
Love God with all your heart, then love your neighbor as yourself.
I hope you find a friend user, but God is always with you, don't miss on that!
I'll pray for you

Attached: Joan of arc.jpg (1111x1358, 231.65K)

I'm saying it's okay to use the tools God has built you with to learn about yourself. The use of a tulpa is just that, to know a part of yourself better.And when you understand yourself better, you can approach God more honestly and exercise greater self-control. Of course, that is rarely the aim of the ones who do this, in which case it leads to the problems you describe. If you flail about aimlessly in a woodpile with a saw and hammer, you're probably going to hurt yourself, but it doesn't mean the tools or the wood are evil. You build a tulpa out of parts of yourself, and those parts become stronger. If you build something noble, you will ennoble yourself. If you build a mental sex doll to focus your lust upon, well, quite different parts of you will be strengthened. And if you build something with parts that are alien, foreign to what you are? The alien will answer. That is the waifu, demon, and succubus.

I would say that tulpas falls under the category of "curious arts":

Many of them also which used curious arts brought their books together, and burned them before all men: and they counted the price of them, and found it fifty thousand pieces of silver. - Acts 19:19

It is not right to tell people they need to practice curious arts to be able to "approach God more honestly". We approach God as sinners through faith in Jesus Christ, and God regenerates us with the Holy Spirit.

In Him and through faith in Him we may enter God’s presence with boldness and confidence. - Ephesians 3:12

He saved us, not on the basis of deeds which we have done in righteousness, but according to His mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewing by the Holy Spirit, - Titus 3:5

Attached: painting_guido_reni_baptism_of_christ.png (1209x1713, 3.37M)

Your post reminds me of the mental gymnastics fornicators use to justify "making love" outside marriage.
It is true that human possess latent psychic powers and create great feat with them… However, manking is fallen, and there is a reason why God forbids the uses of magic, even if it's not outright demonic/witchcraft.

I'm french, and we have a long history of dabbling with the occult here, the danger of the occult is not necessarily demons but the creation of an imbalance within your soul… Because people don't know the difference between the spirit (pneuma) and the soul (psyche) and believe anything that is not "material" is spiritual.
A tulpa is not supposed to be a "friend" it is a test of your psyche. In the original buddhist practice you create an artificial consciousness that leeches off yours… and the disciple's goal is to vanquish it, no matter how "good" it might be… Because the goal is to achieve peace of mind, not confusing your head with multiple personalities. It's dangerous and those who fail the test usually end up as psychos after a few years.

This part is particulary laughable :
All virtues man can possess come from God. You cannot create something you don't have, especially not from your subconscious, the realm of your Id. Sure it might seem virtuous in the same way virtue signalers look virtuous but it's all fake.

And remember that even if the tulpa is not sexually it's still a parasite that needs your attention to survive. You want to live with a parasite?

Attached: Tulpa.jpg (1086x1600, 520.49K)

Tulpas can be good or bad. You can't have a creature inside your head that functions independently of you and still call it part of yourself. They're spirits and can be angels or demons (or maybe even ghosts/saints but I'm not sure about that one.) When I was a kid I made a ton of tulpas before I even knew what a tulpa was. When I found out their names were the names of gods, goddesses, angels, and demons, I knew something was up. I identified which ones were demons and bound them inside prisons of their own weaknesses (casting them away seem to only be temporary and they would come back worse than before like Jesus said.) Something amazing came out of all of this though. I found my guardian angel. I now have a permanent connection to it and can communicate with it and call upon it for comfort whenever I want. If you are of strong will and can bind away evil in any form even if it's a personality you love, then you will be fine.

That sounds real bad for your mental health. You should distance yourself from fantasy for awhile until you get over it.

Attached: 3lzQUBhl.jpg (510x640, 54.14K)

How do I get my own stand?

Attached: Jojos bizarre adventure comp a comp of memes and stuff_7f6f64_6092040.jpg (600x663, 181.15K)

Wtf? I've had tulpas for many years and none of them tried to kill me or take over my soul. They've tried to show me things they like and make me more like them but never physical death nor ego death.

For me prayer has always resulted in demonic attacks and shadow people. Tulpamancy has allowed me to actually see and form two way communication with my guardian angel.

Can you ask your guardian angel what is my first name, and what am I thinking about?

Are you thinking about some kind of cartoon?

Somewhat, anyways could you ask Him what’s my first name?

WAIT I ACTUALLY WAS

Get real friends my man.

Interesting, can you expand on this more?

vid related, channel generally good for these sorts of topics

Zoiks

Attached: when-youre-7-ep-deep-in-a-scoob-doo-marathon-10390955.png (500x610, 143.92K)

Self-induced psychosis.

Tulpas is for fags

Astral projection is a curious art, lucid dreaming is not. As for a tulpa, the thing anyone posting on an imageboard will be dealing with bears little resemblance to anything from Buddhist tradition.
And you're saying nowhere in this relationship does introspection enter the equation? That a man can live without understanding himself and still find his way into the kingdom of heaven?>>755245
And these must be cultivated or they will die. You can bring these virtues in you to the forefront and of them make something virtuous. You'll note that trying to make a persona of that which is foreign to you was specifically advised against, and if these God-given virtues are foreign to a man then he is already damned.

Just say you want to give yourself self-induced schizophrenia and a perma-waifu, it will save you a lot of trouble.

You're not supposed to "understand yourself" you're supposed to forget yourself, to make yourself empty so God can fill you with His qualities, vacare deo

Just a heads up, never use tulpas to practice social interactions. Spirits are extremely unique to each other unlike humans, or at least so Fr. Ripperger says.

Tulpa is a Buddhist practice. Why is this allowed on Zig Forums?