Is there even hope anymore?

Feeling like an absolute autist, what do?

It's the one church I could attend and I feel like I already screwed up my chances with it.

Attached: transcoder.png (256x256, 78.04K)

You are overthinking everything. I guarantee nobody noticed or was bothered.

You should have stayed and asked the priest or deacon when liturgy starts. Try going an hour earlier tomorrow and see if he’s there. Believe me, they’re entire job is to help you reach heaven, and they should be more than happy to see a new face in their congregation.

There is no more hope because you just botched it

Well one guy noticed that much for sure, the priest didn't thankfully.

I imagine it's at 8 AM, and for the nightly it's 6 PM, just going by the outdated schedule, they also do liturgies in like 3 languages though, I have no idea when they are doing it in my 1st language.

Sounds about right

Attached: ap,550x550,16x12,1,transparent,t.png (549x413, 112.49K)

t. Satan, the Father of lies

I will beat you with30 shoes for your insolence.

Well no matter what you do, I’m going to pray that people treat you well and that you may be able, after a year or so, to receive communion there. God bless you.

Attached: AED4E3F7-91EA-4ADD-915A-90B8D9E1F40E.jpeg (618x800, 157.56K)

Thanks user, I really appreciate it, think I'll try going again some time in the future, don't wanna skip just because of my autism.

Don't feel bad, such things happen more often than you think and to more people. I helped an older couple come into my church one weekend; happened to see them standing outside and then asked if they wanted to come in. Now if someone had noticed you I'm certain he would have done the same, but it sounds like you left before anyone had the chance. But still don't feel bad, you now know where the church is and did actually make the effort to go there once. Make it twice now!

Would you have felt awkward if you walked into this instead?

Try next time try to break the ice.
I’m Catholic but I’m glad you found Christ. I’m pretty much becoming an Uniate…

Hey OP I have similar autism when it comes to that sort of stuff with the heart racing and what not and wanting to turn around, almost did it when I was checking out my local catholic church awhile ago. Nothing's going to happen to you if you go in, they'll all understand even if you're awkward or nervous. I'm actually goin to a ROCOR church tomorrow for the first time most likely.

With ROCOR they do tend to have lots of converts and they speak english, like the priest at mine is anglo I think, and there's an asian deacon. Also I know greek churches oftentimes eat lunch together afterwards, but I have no idea with Russians, don't get freaked out if something like that happens, just go with the flow with it.

Also this guy is a demon

I definitely will, though I think it would be better if I just participated in the liturgy whenever that is instead of randomly trying to walk in like this.

Thanks and best of luck to you friend.

Well glad to see I'm not the only one at least, good luck on your visit to the ROCOR church, may it turn out better for you, at times like this I wish I just had an insider at church or something you know, would make it less awkward at least, I worry because I really don't know the church's schedule, like when's liturgy in my language, how can I even participate as a newcomer nobody, when are they just simply free etc.

Ideally I would've just went in when there wasn't any event taking place, ask for the schedule, ask about the church etc and I thought around almost 1 PM should be convenient but it wasn't, I know lots of Catholic churches that are huge landmarks of the city, but are completely empty except for liturgy basically all day.

I'm thinking about maybe e-mailing them to just ask for all the questions I wanted to ask.

Yes.

Be Catholic

I'm pretty sure everyone at the parish I go to thinks I'm autistic, everything's going to be fine op

If they’re good Christians they won’t mind. Don’t be discouraged, just try again. If they don’t update their service schedule, just try another church, even if it’s another sect than orthodoxy. As long as they say Jesus is God it’s all good

Attached: end-thread.jpg (500x375, 12.08K)

impressive, but only cements in place church-as-entertainment, imho

That's special music, after congregational worship