Christian Library Nearly 2000 Books

8ch.net/pdfs/res/10913.html

Torrent of every book from Christian Classics Ethereal Library in pdf and txt format.

Attached: monk.jpg (326x492, 84.02K)

That's a lot of books. I'll try to seed for a while.

Downloading now. Rural area with pooh-tier internet, but will seed as much as possible.

Attached: 666.png (474x301 23.63 KB, 45.15K)

Dropped

im new to this. how do i download that text you posted?

Get a torrent client like uTorrent. Then go to the link and copy the magnet link into uTorrent.

Also from checking a handful of books it seems the copyright on them is that you are allowed to "freely copy" them for non-commercial purposes. All I'm really doing is giving you the convenience of not having to click on 2000 book links yourself. But someone correct me if I'm wrong.

ok, thanks!

Yeah I think its fine. Its just like making a dvd of these files to give a friend, and 90% of it is public domain anyway. Just don't charge us anything lol.

Did OP stop seeding his own stuff? Where you at, bro?

I unfortunately have to throttle it for a little bit but there are a couple other seeders and I'll have it back up to speed soon.

That's cool. I'm at 86% and it's getting there.

Use libgen.io and download epubs you savages

Yeah, cuz I want all those Buddhist and esoteric bullshit "religion" books …

Attached: ligen.jpg (192x204, 18.82K)

I guess you're opposed to using your local library too huh

OP here, I am not the originally torrent uploader, d7abcd is. I am having spotty internet because of a storm but I will try to seed it when i can.

I let it seed for a while. I'll start seeding it again tonight when I go to bed and let it run until morning. (central time US)

Just finished the torrent; I'll let it seed for a while.

Get a lot of snow where you are too?

yep. about a foot

No snow here. I'm in the south. Seeding now and will continue to seed for at least the next 12 hours.

Thanks for the support.

Bumpin

Thanks man. Will seed

I see…Zig Forums is but a boat full of pirates!
Joking; will download later, thanks!

Thou shalt not steal wtf are you doing

define theft

Thank you, user!

Attached: 0f9e4829cce3c0a47a165acf07a6b258edd43a3f6e959346484ff0321bd93393.jpg (800x585, 46.15K)

I'm pretty sure those books are public domain?

All of these books are either public domain, or free to download. Nothing illegal going on in this thread.

Correct. All I've done is organize it nicely for you. I could just as well give you the script to download it off of ccel yourself but I don't want to hammer the site's bandwidth when a torrent is more efficient.

In this case torrenting is the ethical option for those who want to dig through a vast collection of Christian books.