Apostolic Discord server?

Although I love the many Christian discord servers that exist, I’m tempted to create another one built more on building close friendships, an emphasis on traditional minded Ecumenism between Apostolic believers, and voice chat Bible and Patristic study. I’m not going to make one quite yet unless there is a demand for it, but if there is and anyone wants to help me set it up, I would welcome it. My contact info is Lion#1511.

Attached: F33C7110-9A6A-4030-914B-45622593955E.jpeg (1900x1000 66.23 KB, 55.16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Uj3Jh3
discord.gg/b8H57UH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sign me up

Alpha

Message me you andersonian coward

Kek, Baptist funposting always gets me

Is that the site where the CIAtiggers archive our posts?

Yeah but it’s also easy to use and popular among Normies, although I could use telegram or another alternative if you think it’s better.

We have an IRC server over at irc.rizon.net #8church for those interested, more old school folks though

Might try it out. Used to do FurryMUCK back in the day but it was all boomers

Ecunumenism is Satanism.

Please understand that I’m not asking for some phony peace, but actual union. The pope must be first amoung equals and not above the other bishops, the Anglicans must become conservative and function as a Western Orthodox Church, and the Lutherans must admit the reforms their founder desired were never a problem for the Eastern church and join with us. I would much rather take over 3 billion people finally being one again over some monk’s nationalistic propaganda.

That is impossible. Would take multiple miracles.

Attached: 81a843e679e6e0459518fcdb35ffba84e41d05cce6cdf49826b66ac85c05d21e.jpg (853x696, 134.61K)

Ecumenism is very suspicious. I share user's concern about it. While I do agree as a human, logically speaking we could all gain by working together…. Wasn't the Tower of Babel being constructed in a united effort too?

Also pray for it. If god will let you find your car keys in the morning or help people find the right spouse, why wouldn’t he let something huge and beneficial like this happen? The difference between this and Babel: Babel was man trying to get to God through their own efforts and ideas, while this reunion, if it happens in our life time, would place God and the Tradition of the church above all and break down walls that might exist. Not to say there will probably be hundreds if not thousands of splinter groups that would reject the union, but that’s the price you pay. Happened in 17th century Russia, even happened in Ukraine the last month, and it will probably happen again. God willing, the splits won’t be that long. Only a single global church can combat the Antichrist to come.

The synod of Jerusalem is proof that's not true

Lutheranism is not Calvinism. Faith alone is a tricky thing, I’ll admit. We all need to do more research, but I will never give up hope.

Everything or near-everything they condemned is held in common between Lutherans and Calvinists

Yes, and that’s something Lutheranism has to give up. If the anglicans can go from being strictly Calvinist to having a large percentage be Catholics but for their rejection of papal infallibility, than Lutheranism can have the same thing happen. Indeed, looking at the liturgics of Northern European Lutheranism shows that much of the Mass has been retained, and that there is already commanalities that can lead to an open and honest discussion and hopefully conversion. Probably through invidual parishes af first, and it’s more likely Rome and the Lutherans enter into communion first and are then incorporated into the Unified church as part of the deal between the Pope and other bishops.
All of this is very far fetched, but who knows what might happen under persecution?

That's evangelism, not ecumenism

It’s both. Ecumenical’s original meaning is simply “catholic” or universal. To bring the gospel and reform and reunite the church to being truly catholic and diverse in liturgy and nationality but unified in rule and doctrine is ecumenical and evangelical.

discord.gg/Uj3Jh3
Taa-daa

discord.gg/b8H57UH
A less temporary one.

Nice! I should draft out some rules today after church.