What did he mean by this?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (850x400, 158.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

beggarsallreformation.blogspot.com/2007/08/luther-and-jews.html?m=1
simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_LaVey
renegadetribune.com/horns-crosses-anton-lavey-zionist-gun-runner/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: Luther_baptise.jpg (850x400, 66.45K)

I see your Luther and raise you a St. John Chrysostom

Attached: download.jpg (318x159, 13.59K)

St. John Chrysostom>Luther

prove me wrong.

Should Saint Paul, the jew who literally hunted down and murdered Christians unlike most jews, have been baptised like this?

Acts 21:39

Attached: quote-martin-luther-dreamed-up-protestantism-while-sitting-on-the-toilet-at-wittenburg-monastery-anton-szandor-lavey-40-97-05.jpg (850x400, 67.18K)

Protestamt logic at its finest.
Although it made me laugh.

Please remember, Jews are human.
We are called to evangelize and convert them.

Attached: wojewk.jpg (940x900, 122.33K)

Attached: 64758768978675.jpg (463x684, 48.2K)

I'm not even a prot, but what Luther says isn't wrong. Über kikes like Anton LeVay prove Luther and St. John Chrysostom right.
The founder of the corporation known as "The Church of satan"

Attached: s-l300.jpg (209x300, 15.78K)

The Reformation was a mistake, but honestly I have considerably more respect for Luther or Calvin or Zwingli than I do for Satanists. Faithful Protestants are like the sympathetic tragic villain in a story, whereas Satanists are just generic edgy villains.

faith > reading.

faith should be so strong u dont even need to red or rite to know the kjv…

now I have winniethepooh seen everything

You guys would rather win an argument than stay true to God.

Only this guy>>756225 (begrudgingly) called that shit out. Shame on the fugging lot of you.

Attached: shameful-display.jpg (607x835, 168.16K)

This guy's a Satanist Jew literally…

Everyone who isn't christian is a sympathetic tragic villain who'll hopefully get a redemption arc.

That's the joke.

I usually reserve "literally a satanist" for autists who literally worship the devil rather than edgy atheists.
Say, Crowley was literally a satanist.

How is this bait not superlative in every regard?

Attached: 1516442792556.png (600x665 55.31 KB, 21.4K)

Luther's statements about being on the toilet when he realized the truth of Sola Fide was simply a euphemism for how he was "In the shitter", and "down in the dumps." It was a statement about his mental state of despair, and not having to do with physical location.

Attached: 65e5e8f8498fe8235ee83d02bf9bcc2c9f2660aab48b503bc04c61b33c9efd0c.png (300x300, 3.82K)

It's not funny

This is how badly apostolics understand their own history and the history of the apocrypha
It only became "canon" recently because it was necessary to justify ur errant beliefs and practices

Opinion automatically discarded. I am in no way pro-luther but it is such a shame to see prots dismiss him because of their liberalism.

HA, idiot detected. The apocrypha was discovered to be part of the dead sea scrolls and written in Hebrew, meaning that those were authentic parts of the Bible in Jesus' time, even before the translation into the Greek Septuagint.

Forgive them user, they know not what they do. They bow to a different god, a frog god

I was going to fist bump Luther for being redpilled, but apparently this quote is spurious

beggarsallreformation.blogspot.com/2007/08/luther-and-jews.html?m=1

I do not harbor hate for anyone, faggot.
He on the other hand posts a literal satanist. If you think most prots…and even christians in other denoms are not infested with liberalism, you are delusional.
Why because I disagree with the guy I that means I am pompous? Is that a new protestant doctrine or something, apart from sucking up to israel?

>simple.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anton_LaVey

Found the kike

He isn't just any kike, he is what I call an überkike a (((Synagogue of Satan))) type of fellow. He also smuggled guns for a Zionist Agenda in his past before he decided to LARP as a lich king
renegadetribune.com/horns-crosses-anton-lavey-zionist-gun-runner/

Attached: 00314585ce133cc89e1bd5f602b76d70.jpg (1901x2400, 574.65K)

Hey…just cool it with the antisemetic remarks okay?

True, but there was a lot of debate as to whether or not they shared the same place as scripture up until the Reformation. Even the name "deuterocanon" implies that they are a secondary canon and not on the same level as the other books of the Bible, even if they are part of the Bible.

Fideism

no. all canonical scripture - vouchsafed by the holy spirit - is equal. there is no such thing as "secondary canon"

who wrote the secondary canon? the secondary holy ghost?

The word "deuterocanon" literally means second canon. The fact that it's called the second canon implies that it is not of the same rank as the first canon.

Whether or not it is a "second canon", does not mean what you think it means. Deuterocanon still has been vouchsafed by the Holy Spirit, in confirmation that it was written by the Holy Spirit.

You cannot leave it out on account of your own authority, Luther.

FTFY

No, just that it was written after the other OT books.

tbh this has been what i have believed since I first converted.
Logic and reason aren't bad at all, they are good God given things.
I suspsect I just adopted this tendency out of spite and to make all the gaytheist mad. also i'm not a protestant.