Amish?

Thoughts on the Amish?

Attached: Amish.jpg (1920x1080, 194.48K)

I wish they would begome Orthodox but I have massive respect for them otherwise.

Attached: Orthodox Africa Saint, Child & Holy Angel.jpg (720x960, 431.26K)

based af.

basically protestant version of monasticism

OP pic related. Extreme pacifist morals put their society in such a bind, that they have to literally employ a small group of people to specifically break their own moral codes in order to engage in practical affairs that conflict with their own code. (I.e. the Amish Mafia.)

I have no idea why anyone would leave them. Seems like a paradise among the ruins.

Seem like a really based bunch honestly, from an Eastern Europoor perspective they're really living the ideal life.

Based ad farmpilled.

You realize that show is entirely scripted and fake, right?

Never thought of it that way, interesting…

They have like 12 kids

it is entirely possible those are NOT actual Amish …

Yeah, okay, aside from the fact that these posed for a photograph, which is impossible, since Amish regard photography as a vanity and therefore posing is kinda verboten

i think amish is a pretty cool guy. eh live simple for the Lord and doesn't afraid of anything.

Oh, is that where the pic is from

It's bogus. Amish are strictly non-violent. Pic thoroughly related.

Attached: nickel-mines-amish-school-shooting-forgiveness.jpg (880x1360, 238.49K)

I thought it was a tommy gun.
If it's a shotgun it's automatically much less cool.

A greater love hath no man than this, to lay down his life for his friends.

Massive respect and more holy then some of my faith, and I hope to see them should I ever be graced to see The Kingdom.

Amish Rite when?

Attached: 2338EFB3-4639-4ABA-B540-0663D1D002D1.jpeg (367x237, 72.98K)

turboprots

Did not know that. My apologies.

Theyre super based socially but they have a meme church. I wish there was a non-religious famish movement.

Same.

Dostributism is the answer.
Laugh at me if you want…

/ourextremist/

"The other groups are corrupted; we go to these lengths of our own because it's the only way."
-every denomination ever

Amish pros:
-keep to their own
-invite the disbelieving to leave rather than bending the beliefs to accommodate them
-opposed to high status (not so much technology per se; it's the luxury and symbolism)
-work as contractors like the Catholics in the southwest
-breed a lot

Amish cons:
-use land in ways that don't support optimum birthing (population growth only goes so far if you're adhering to the ways of a world with lower capacity; Islam isn't going to slow their births down to make things "fair")
-a lot of them are really just violent criminals with premodern tastes
-don't contribute to the war effort against antiChristianity; just isolationists pretending they can isolate on mortal Earth forever.
-high noon goth fashion

If you're at war with them, then don't pin your hopes on a strategy that revolves around demolishing their barns.

Kek wouldn't surprise me tbh.
But seriously there should be amish like Catholic communities.

Hmm? Could you elaborate on this?

Not Christian