What would a Pastor Anderson presidency look like?

What would a Pastor Anderson presidency look like?

Attached: 1547519495577.png (673x873, 618.21K)

It would be sanctioned by the progressive and W O K E (((EUSSR))) for being ebil biggoted Xtian homophobes.

Than Israel, faced with having it's funds cut or worse [for them] having Israel occupied by the goyim, inacts the Samson Option killing millions of people across all denoms.

Muslims and other non-Christians would be compelled to begome Babdis or face deportation to a country where their false religion is popular.

And much more.

Attached: download (1).jpg (199x253, 12.11K)

I don't trust Anderson. Something about him seems fishy.

Public execution of homos

ftfy

This. He's way too theatrical and it seems like he might have ulterior motives. What they might be I have no clue.

We survived Obama, I don't think Anderson could do much worse.

GET THEE BEHIND ME, SATAN

Same as Mike Pence's imminent presidency?

Attached: yes!!yes!!yes!!yes!!yes!!yes!!.webm (640x360, 3.3M)

I think andersom would be a lot worse

Lol, good luck getting the Senate to agree with you.

Attached: Blank _ab34699fb81c66c491deb778ae9cd461.jpg (508x493, 20.19K)

He seems like a very angry, uncontrolled man. I get righteous anger, but screeching at people and calling them faggots in your sermons doesn't seem very Christlike behavior.

I'd say global conflict within 3 months under his presidency.

He'd get almost nothing done in today's obstructionist model of political "leadership". The powers that be would be even more lockstep opposed to him than they are to Trump.

Stop embarrassing yourself

He's just not that smart. He never even went to seminary or finished college. He misunderstands a lot of theology and makes a lot of logical errors

So you mean all our previous presidents

Imagine thinking American college is a reliable test for intelligence.

As the description suggests, it'd probably devolve into separatist factionism.

Probably would gonna get impeached within a week anyway.

Repent, faggot

Week 1 - sodomites put into containment camps
-tried for their crimes, public beating or stoning depending on severity
-Christianity declared national religion
-abortion and birth control banned

Week 2 - divorce outlawed, adultery punishable by death
Week 3 -atheists, satanists, jews, buddhists, new agers etc forced into re-education camps (convert or be left in containment camp)
week 4 -israel defunded and land given back to palistinians
week 5 - rule of law completely replaced by biblical law
-no women in public office, no women allowed to vote
week 6- long hair for men outlawed (punishable by public beating)
-pants/short hair on women outlawed (punishable by public beating)

Attached: 0021.png (2518x1024, 7.38M)

A little off topic, but I'm still confused. When Anderson talks about John 1 he says that this is talking about the Bible and not Christ, "I mean what kind of name is Word anyway 'What up word!' etc. Is he saying that the Bible is one of the persons of the Holy Trinity? If so which one? I'd assume Jesus, but if it were Jesus why then does he begin to abuse the book later on in that sermon saying that its "just a book"?

These two thoughts don't really square together. Is he saying that the Bible has existed in a non physical form with God, as God for centuries, or is it something else? It just doesn't make sense to me.

National Homodeath and Satanist Execution

It would glorious.

would lead to a massive catholic conversion throughout the united states