Anti-Jewish Pogroms

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisbon_massacre#The_massacre

I've been reading a lot about pogroms recently and I truly wonder…how can a Christian think for even a second that any of this evil is acceptable and that it would please Christ along with the apostles who were born jewish themselves? Why was such demonic violence so widespread in periods in which it is commonly thought that "everyone was Christian"? It is truly shocking for me to picture mobs of people calling themselves Christian, holding pitchforks, mutilating crying jewish little children wherever they found them for literal days and torturing jews to forcibly convert them despite this not making any difference anyways. It also wasn't just brainlet peasants partaking in such senseless monstrous violence and the crusaders did so too, despite the fact that they were supposed to be faithful soldiers of Christ, which makes me think that it seems rightful that they then went on their way to the Holy Land only to be massacred by the muslims whom the jews unsurprisingly ended up helping and fighting side to side with. What good did any of this do? Christ surely wasn't with those crusaders and never knew them (Matthew 7:21-23). If I were a jew who's aware of the centuries of gruesome anti-jewish pogroms which were often "justified" by absurd slanderous accusations made against single inidividual jews and conducted by so-called "Christian" hypocrites and impostors, it would pretty much be psychologically impossible for me to even consider converting to Christianity.

Any thoughts on this matter?

Attached: img_0018_2.jpg (1992x1516 823.83 KB, 1.75M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radulphe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrand_Martinez
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Says it all.

Never forget the nature of the mob as one of multiplicity, one of disintegration, one of chaos; it is a tool of the Devil. Without authority, man can – and often will – descend to an animal state wherein anything is possible, and these events should remind you of this. Do not ever forget the wretchedness of man; never let it leave your mind how undeserving man is of Salvation, how we are all fit for Hell.

what were the jews up to before this? this kind of thing doesn't happen unprovoked. not to excuse violence and mob-think, but honestly there is a reason why this happens to jews so often. they practice usury, infiltrate foreign governments, and refuse to assimilate.

Attached: scapegoat.png (1809x2000, 2.16M)

Why are jews specifically always the scapegoat? Why not lepers or astronomers or jesuits?

They committed deicide and rejected Christ, and are responsible for much of the decline you see today… but they're still human, and thus still need to be brought to Christianity.

Catholicism encourages that kind of sign searching by it's doctrine, especially at that time.
Every Sunday the priest in long robes stands up and says "Hocus pocus" and you're supposed to believe that bread is no longer bread, even if it looks and tastes like bread.
Have you noticed that "visions" and "Marian apparitions" tend to happen among the charismatic and lower intelligent peoples?

If you believe in the sole authority of scripture this doesn't happen. You can just read about how the Jews are wicked and kick them out of your country, no need to make up an excuse and murder.

who compiled the bible?

Attached: 1518869584709.png (436x323, 242.48K)

Imagine believing this.

Attached: martin-luther-jews-1.jpg (638x479, 114.82K)

Because of:

and the fact that since usury was outlawed for Christians yet still necessary, Jews were allowed to become lenders which made them very successful (which breeds jealousy) and due to the fact that most people have been getting themselves indebted since forever, well…

Except it is the clergymen and the Popes who always protected the jews, besides genuine faithful Christians. Rogue weirdos like these two don't count:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radulphe
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferrand_Martinez
More like if you don't reject apostolic authority:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sicut_Judaeis
Among the humble. Read Matthew 5:5 and 23:11-12.

Attached: Sainte Bernadette.jpg (2975x3134, 1.21M)

quit being a brainlet

Attached: 1547358498028.jpg (960x506, 51.01K)

Add the Allies' recount and diaries of their findings, when they liberated the camps.

That is the most retarded thing I've heard today.
I really hope it's a troll.
If not, I'm sorry for you, in general.

Attached: 1383770231280.jpg (597x840, 212.15K)

Nice facebook-tier image you've got there.

Nice non-argument you've got there.

It did though, same for the pogroms.
That's a deceitful way to say "deny literal violent genocide".

But I really don't care one way or the other. Why should I? I'm not jewish and jewish people don't care about me.
Okay? What do you want, some free money? You want your own country in the Middle East? You want laws made that make it illegal to question historical events? Oh wait, you already got those things. So what is it that you want, to genocide the goyim in revenge?

Attached: 784B4B1A-5446-4D2D-ABCD-4D85D2BB4DDD.gif (445x250, 939.93K)

Wew I'm kinda glad God allowed me to screw up and go to a Pentecostal protestant church so I would know better than believe this.

Attached: mw84996.jpg (241x325, 37.8K)

If you didn't care you wouldn't have clicked on this thread to shitpost obnoxiously, besides, apathy to human suffering and injustice is extremely unchristian.
What the hell are you even doing on this board?
I want you to stop acting retarded and acknowledge the historicity of the atrocities which you're "questioning" (i.e. denying) while simultaneously pretending that everyone who isn't is jewish.

Attached: clubbing to death.jpg (1168x1600 108.65 KB, 296.72K)

This thread was not about the holocaust until you brought it up, sweetie. ;^)

You're talking about ancient history, nothing I can do about it. Why are you so stuck in the past?

For, lo, the winter is past, the rain is over and gone; - Song of Solomon 2:11

It is not my job as a Christian to search through the history books and feel an equal amount of pity for each group of people who have ever experienced hardship. I do not care about massacres from 100 or 1000 years ago, and I do not care about the whining done by anti-Christ jews about those massacres. Punishing the descendants of those they claim committed the holocaust by extorting money from them and putting them in prison for asking questions about it is anti-Christ behavior, and should not be supported by Christians.

But I didn't question or deny anything, sweetie, I just pointed out that those who do ask questions get persecuted and put in prison. I've made it pretty clear that I don't care about the "historicity" of these "atrocities", it's ancient history and irrelevant. The only thing that is now relevant is how that "historicity" is being used to persecute Christians by those who serve the spirit of the antichrist.

Why do you only care about 6 million jews who died in the 20th century, and you are silent on the topic of over 60 million Christians killed in death camps? Do you hate Christians?

Attached: 1a3ab3deb9ddbf88bd8948eae87434c1799c5bc318cc02729f6630a272cafbfe.jpg (1920x1280, 319.55K)

You mocked the use of Wikipedia "for Jewish history" thus expressing your disbelief regarding events such as pogroms to which the Holocaust is related. Why did the mention of the Holocaust which you "don't care about" trigger you so much?
What you can do is not deny it and respect the dead, which is the opposite of what you're doing as evidenced by your mocking image that is attached to your post, on this Christian board. Do you think your immature Zig Forums memeing pleases Christ?
Who asked you to do this?
You care about mocking the victims however.
We both know that is a lie, as evidenced by your first obnoxious shitpost ITT.
Pathetic attempt at trying to play the victim.
>I've made it pretty clear that I don't care about the "historicity" of these "atrocities"
Thanks for confirming that you're not very intelligent.
You embody it.
Why are you strawmanning?
Why are you trying to change subject? Why are you asking idiotic questions like an idiot who thinks he's being clever? Did I just answer my own question?

Attached: Lviv-pogroms-1941-23.jpg (431x600 136.25 KB, 81.55K)

in which universe were 60 million christians put into death camps with the end goal being their extermination for being christians, you mouth-breathing brainlet?

Now now, user. No need to get so angry and be so uncharitable with your words. It's not appropriate for you to try to judge the hearts of others.

Punishing the descendants of the one's who are said to have committed the holocaust (e.g. the Germans) is not scriptural:

“Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin. - Deuteronomy 24:16

To do so is anti-Christ behavior. No Christian in the world should support this behavior.

Very rude, user. Read the history of the Soviet Union and what the jewish Bolsheviks did to the Christians there. Read Solzhenitsyn's books The Gulag Archipelago and 200 Years Together (yes, it has been translated now).

Attached: 6c0122fa4cf22c038b7b6198adfff411e7a6180b768146a5ac03fa6d07bb38d3.png (2128x3009, 4.68M)

:^)

Attached: comfy.jpg (1803x1351, 275K)

I'd like to say "at least you tried" but you actually didn't even. How embarrassing.

In your schizophrenic imagination, yes.
I simply posted one image which illustrates your type correctly along with a short phrase which imitates both the stupidity and worthless nature of your first shitpost ITT. The only one who screeched is the one (you) who replied with an entire paragraph to that concluded with a risible "muh holodomor". Nice try.
They're all from the 1941 Lviv pogroms actually and relevant to the thread's subject.
Real Christians feel sorry for men, women and children who are senselessly massacred by violent mobs, yes. Being moved by pity is very Christ-like, if you were a Christian you'd know that.
Not fooling me either, champ. Now please grow up.

Attached: c1hU1Rj.jpg (583x616, 22.7K)

There is a lot if uncharity coming from both sides of the conversation. Here's my take in the whole situation.

Absolutley not.

Absolutley.

Bad things happen to people, however, evil done upon someone does not excuse the evil they commit. These evils are, in my mind, not crimes against the Jewish people, but crimes against individuals, and that the Jews as a whole should not take credit as victims.

Our present guilt was never a question, it's the shitposter who brought that up, as his type always does (for obvious reasons).

I was mainly looking for thoughts regarding mobs clearly seeing themselves as Christian yet exercising such horrific unChristian violence. They quite literally spared no Jew, not even little children and so I've been wondering how such a thing can even be possible…to not only murder in such a way but even children in the name of Christ…if Christ were physically visible to them witnessing it all, would've they really shamelessly carried on?

Attached: 5474408ae8441eb3d4eac370a7ac901c--jesus-pictures-biblical-art.jpg (736x998, 185.91K)

Very good observation, I agree. Furthermore, the jews as a whole should not persecute non-jewish individuals by extorting reparations from them and putting them in prison if they have the temerity to question the official narrative.

Do you or do you not believe that all historical atrocities should be illegal to question or doubt in any degree? Is it just the holocaust you think should be illegal to question and individuals should be put in prison for 5 years at a time for voicing the wrong opinion on social media?

Asking because you were very quick to call me a "holocaust denier" (though I did not bring up the holocaust), which is an accusation that could land me in prison in my country. Do you think I should be put in prison if I disagree with the government's statistics of a historical event?

Then why are you accusing me of committing a crime in my country?

Attached: light_bite.png (900x900, 608.84K)

That kind of stuff doesn't happen unless there has been tension broiling under the surface for a good long time. Clearly a lot of resentment, and the man's words tipped them over the edge, probably because they felt that he wasn't actually Christian, but just there to mock them and their beleifs. It certainly wouldn't be a first if it were meant maliciously, so maybe this was all a big tragic mistake.

Nevertheless, people in this thread are taking up their own favourite anti-Catholic yarns mainly at the instigation of the father of lies. Otherwise they wouldn't be lying so stridently about how their own denomination wouldn't – in the right circumstances – do exactly the same and maybe even worse.

You're all nay true Scotsmen in this thread laddies. At least those Zig Forumslacks who unapologetically don't give a shit are being honest.

Except you're not smart enough to have figured out that Sola Scriptura implies that the Bible lies outside the culture that created it. That Moses, Elijah, Isaiah, Solomon, Jesus Christ etc, never imparted knowledge in a way that presupposes cultural understandings and *gasp* Traditions!

Attached: PotMeetKettle.gif (720x530 76.24 KB, 83.54K)

Also, cause I'm not done wading in because I can't get to sleep. In case you are here shilling for the last apartheid state on earth, please don't expect me to ignore the ongoing pogrom of the Palestinians. Mass murder is terrible, but nobody is brow-beaten by the suggestion that it's either Christ's fault or the fault of Christians.

The blame game is easy to play, but anyone with two brain-cells to rub together lose respect for those who play it.

It is indeed hard to believe that anyone would kill a child like that 'in the name of Christ'… but then again, Dr. Mengele personally operated the masturbation machines… and the holocoasters. Goyim are wack, dude.

>not that (((they))) wrought misery and enslavement through their predatory loans.
>Not that (((their))) stolen wealth would then be used to cause further misery and destruction.

There are fates worse than death. Just watch how (((they))) have always conspired against their fellow man, and this is proven. And it warrants an intense fury. Never murder or injustice against innocent people, but the perpetrators must be held to account and be punished.

This thread is sponsored by JIDF

Attached: fc172df517e502c22057096761fd77b78a90ca4f7a65833db1de8e8f6fb1f182.png (1695x942, 680.75K)

You know, Nietzsche wasn't original, the wisdom of Solomon says more succinctly Nietzsche's philosophy of total nihilism, in which everyone has some sort of dishonest game, and where being destructive therefore has a total moral justification.

Ironic isn't it that the man who said he was emphatically not a nihilist formulated it so perfectly, and advocated it so completely.

Besides, if you think like that, if we are bigots, then what does it matter? That's just our "will to power" that we are exercising freely. Nothing wrong with that, Nietzsche himself says so.

Attached: Relax.jpg (500x628, 74.64K)

That's a redundancy.
Also we need more pogroms across the world today.

Except I’m not and you’re the only one bringing this up while feigning indignation with a “gotcha!” in your mind. I’m very familiar with your type. Also, since you’ve mentioned it as an excuse for obnoxiously shitposting, know that lack of sleep negatively impacts critical thinking abilities and cognitive performance so instead of wasting my time and making my eyes roll with cheap strawmen attacks that are essentially slanderous, you know what to do.

Good to know that the real culprits here are the Jews and that the pitchfork-holding mobs with big smirks on their faces who took advantage of the Jews’ vulnerability were actually holy righteous knights exercising justice while simultaneously looting Jewish homes with big excitement, mutilating Jewish children, raping terrorised Jewish women, stomping on frail old Jewish men’s heads breaking their jaws and skulls as they screamed, attacked literally any Jew the overwhelming majority of which weren’t even lenders and also anyone whom they perceived as being Jewish which includes simply looking Jewish thus among the thousands of pogrom victims some non-Jews are included and if Christ and the Holy Apostles made themselves present at one, yes, they, too, would’ve been spat on and clubbed to death by the righteous “Christian” mobs who were tired of sin. Really tickles the cortex…do you also blame rape victims for being raped? Do you believe committing abominable sins against persons whom you’ve perceive as having been immoral is an approriate response that is compatible with Christian faith and morality or even defendable at all? Romans 2:6-8

I also frequent an orthodox Catholic forum from my country and there is such a stark contrast between the quality/nature/type of posts which truly makes me wonder if most posters on this board are even Christian and if it isn’t just one big “traditional and conservative” LARP. Then again, on chans, whenever Jews are mentioned Zig Forums always loudly crawls out of the woodwork while the good-hearted lurkers remain quiet.

That's not what sola scriptura implies at all. I'm denying that supernatural revelatory events happen outside of scripture, until the end times

God works in mysterious ways.

The violence is appalling and cannot be condoned, but the wickedness that Jews allow to manifest is also appalling. I disagree with both but can see why it happened. I pity the victims of the atrocity but also recognize that they are not blameless. God's will will be done, and I know there are reasons for the evil of both parties. My greatest sympathies go to the children who had no hand in it.

Attached: 865A46AA-9F0E-41C8-8344-F4DCBECA78A1.jpeg (480x360, 25.01K)

Shed no tears for invaders, thieves and robbers.

Get ye arses back to the desert! Get ye arses back to the hell whence you come!

This land of the forest and the river and the sea are not for ye, desert demon!

The jews are children of the lie and they are the sons of the devil.
Never defend jewish actions, they are the enemy.

King Manuel I was the 9th pretender to the throne, and was lobbied to be King of Portugal by the Spanish Inquisition in exchange for favours to the Spanish Crown.

The previous King D. Joao II had all his children killed, one of them killed when the only testimony around was D. Manuel I (title of Duke back then)

D. Manuel I was a plant by the Queen Isabella and the Borgias to both subvert Portugal, "unify Iberia" by install the most strict blood cleansing laws possible via means of the Spanish Inquisition gaining influence on Portuguese ground.

King D. Joao II, the predecessor, was notably tolerant towards Judaism and allowed Jew refugees from the entire Europe to have a right to live in Portugal, this right passed by Royal Decree.

King D. Manuel I former Duke 9th pretender to the Throne, that obviously had a completly different worldview from King D. Joao II, abolished this and enacted the opposite using his royal power.

Hope this helps your question OP.

Ok, I'll take your word for it, so you can see for my response

I know the story was bullshit and that our King wanted to do that so his son could marry the Spanish princess and get him as king of Ibéria, but thats why there are no Jews here. Based.
although that's a morally wrong action and that's why Pope Alexander VI gave the Jews political asylum

Attached: tIfi6iEEmh.jpg (1024x771, 93.34K)

Can't tell if parody or serious.

Because they represent Satan.

Attached: Jews expelled in history.png (928x8800, 700.38K)

This.
OP doesn't seem to know that Jews practiced child sacrifice over the span of centuries in many host countries. It was one of the primary reasons they were kicked out of so many countries. I'm not excusing the mob that committed this against them, but let's not assume that it just came out of nowhere without provocation.

Attached: 94b12bce6c647f28ab8441a8331194c3ac169b9e3017f710c1d227ff54672ae0.jpg (974x928, 250.45K)

Attached: Lp0MsUmy8pTf_640x360.jpg (500x295 33.29 KB, 73.4K)

I bet you find TV entertaining.

Attached: Nazi Germany - General George S. Patton on the Jews.jpg (1018x4799, 2.66M)

Read Rene Girard.

Notice how OP never answered this question and it's obvious why

While we should never let our guard down around them, we should also admire the Jews who are on our side…and pray for the conversion of them all, the good ones and the bad ones.

I am sure those poor jews dindu nuffin. Christians just make pogroms goy for no reason than hatred towards the poor chosen people.

Amirite rabbi OP?

Isn't usury a sin? How can it be necessary?

Although I don't think that's the case in the massacre of Lisbon, but most of the times our violence towards the Jews was justified.

The trick is defining "usury". In the OT, Israelites weren't allowed to take ANY interest on loans to each other (Deuteronomy 23:19, Leviticus 25:37), but it was implied to be ok to take a interest on loans to people of other nations. So, do we take this now to mean we can't charge interest on loans to other Christians? Can modern Israelis charge interest to us? Usury in modern language means exorbitant interest, like from a loan shark. If you borrow $250, they expect $500 back, that sort of thing.

This is not Christian. The Desert Fathers are perhaps the most important in the history of Christian spirituality.

Antisemitism is primarily a European problem because they put their own race before Jesus and it seems very easy for them to do this. St. Augustine explained it very well and it should be what all goodly Christians follow.

"but whosoever shall kill Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. That is, It is not as you say, not by bodily death shall the ungodly race of carnal Jews perish. For whoever destroys them in this way shall suffer sevenfold vengeance, that is, shall bring upon himself the sevenfold penalty under which the Jews lie for the crucifixion of Christ. So to the end of the seven days of time, the continued preservation of the Jews will be proof to believing Christians of the subjection merited by those who, in the pride of their kingdom, put the Lord to death." -Augustine of Hippo

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (499x742, 138.38K)

Who knew St. Augustine was a dirty winnie the pooh yid?

>believes (((Wikipedia)))
The Jews are the enemies of Christ and the stories you hear about their suffering are lies

Worship of Jews is treason to Christ. Make up your mind who you serve, shabbos goy

The Desert Fathers weren't Jewish retard.
St. Anthony the Great and St. Moses the Black are Jews now.
Just.

That's awfully anti-semitic.

Imagine being a brainlet who unironically believes this. Jews caused the Black Death too, amirite?

There's a saint that was martyred exactly like that. Trusting the Church is a lot more preferable than trusting some random devil child on the Internet.

You're right Rabbi, Israel truly is our greatest ally, and anti-semitic posts like this that haven't consulted the ADL database are basically another shoah.

(((Hand rubbing intensifies)))

You used a (((wikipedia))) article as your source, the article has only one reference from: Yosef Hayim Yerushalmi, Elisheva Carlebach: Jewish History and Jewish Memory: Essays in Honor of Yosef Hayim Yerushalmi, 1998

I don't believe these things until real sources show what actually happened.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_of_Trent

Never happened goy.