Don't end up like john

don't end up like john..

Attached: 2ddc23e3b4a5ee4ae0e8f6459adf61b51ed1f0459ce44b23a2f1c15049d4d58c.jpg (431x322, 27.3K)

I find it funny that all christians would fight themselves to hell to determine which one is right.

Hail Odin!

WEW

Cringe

Pagans are of different religions kill each other, pagans of the same religion also kill each other.

But nobody does it as much as the christians do, there are more sects of Chrisitianity than pagan religions.

Attached: 1ggf44458167.png (550x404, 110.16K)

It's true, the greatest wars worldwide are fought between christians.

I'm pretty sure the wars between the muslims and the Hindus top anything Christians have done to each other. Even the Thirty Years War pales in comparison. And then there's WW2 which was fought by much more than just Christians.

No, total war is not according to Christian doctrine.

Not necessarily. A lot of Catholics I've spoken to actually live by sola fide and don't find protection by doing the sacraments. Catholicism may not be a Christian church but individual Catholics can be saved inspite of their Catholicism. Those who are ignorant of what the mass is and confession but simply take part in it because of their upbringing and simply think that their faith in Christ will save them are good. I've met Catholics like this and little did they know that they were in fact practising Protestantism. They weren't even afraid of hell which is historically not a Catholic view since many feared death and there was even a guy who had a skull on his desk to remind him of death so he wouldn't slip up.

Christianity has always existed, the souls I fear for are the ones preaching this foreign concept of excess merit and co-redemtrix to get to the mediator between God and man.

Attached: Law-Gospel2.jpg (403x403, 68.9K)

Maybe that's because there are more of us.

Yes, but my point still remains. You're saying that anyone that actually followed catholicism went to hell, so all devout knowlegble catholics went to hell, and they didnt know what they were doing wrong.

If they sought salvation through their actions and sacraments then yes, I would fear for their souls.

I seek grace through the sacrements.
:)

Confession takes away mortal sins. Even Presbyterians, which is the church I'm a part of, seek grace through the sacraments. But Cathodox seek the remission of mortal sins in confession and sacrifice Christ once again during the mass but use sophisty to say otherwise.

Christianity has always been a race to the bottom.

So, we're supposed to act like Pagans? They did it so it makes it ok?

By you're own beliefs they don't, since you believe it's only bread.

*your

But you believe it does and so put your salvation at risk. Same goes for the Pharisees. I may not think that justification is brought about by the mosaic law but they certainly did and that's why prostitutes were making it to heaven ahead of the scribes and Pharisees.

This video makes a bit of a convincing point, I'd like to see a rebuttal from someone better versed in catholic education than me.

I’m not cathodox