Okay can we please have a discussion about what the winnie the pooh is going on in the world today...

Okay can we please have a discussion about what the winnie the pooh is going on in the world today? I sincerely believe tribulations are upon us.

- moral bankruptcies
- "liberal" education agenda
- hyper conservitism past the point of caricatures
- media brainwashing
- hyper consumerism
- global warming (inb4 conspiracy, I'm talking about the general fact the world is changing)
-islam converging on europe

There is no safe place other than our Churches
There is no hope to be seen other than Christs fulfilment

Are we truly entering the end times?
I wish Christ would come. I wish he would judge me for my sins. I do not want to continue to live in this world where temptations continue to grow and evolve.
I pray for him to come every week of my life.

Attached: 20180208_232612.jpg (224x250, 26.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

orthochristian.com/92434.html
theconversation.com/globalization-may-actually-be-better-for-the-environment-95406
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yup. This is it. The final days.

However, we must not despair… And absolutely not believe we will be spared from the tribulations.
This is God's final test for his creation: the biggest temptation of all, the whore of babylon (which our Godless society is a prefiguration) and the antechrist.
Also, we can't know the date. It could happen in a few years or a decade… but consider the extreme degeneration that happened in the last 50 years. It's getting quicker and quicker, no one can deny it.

Stay strong and pray, for the victor will get to drink from the water of life freely!

Yes, I think so. However, I think it's important that we continue to live our lives both as if Christ could return tomorrow, or could return in 10,000 years. I have seen some Christians conclude that since we are in the final days, that we don't need to care about what is going on around us because the Lord will come and fix everything soon, which I think is a bad attitude.

We are God's army. Even if it is the end times, we have an active role to play. Instead of despairing, thank God that He has put you on Earth at this time to witness these events and to help Him manifest His kingdom.

These are dark times indeed, but the light of Christ shines inside of us.

Attached: holy.jpg (900x590, 118.28K)

As an orthodox preterist I obviously don't think this is the end times, unless it's ramping up to the 2nd coming of Christ and the final judgement.

Surely the world is exponentially greater in it's ability to talk about it's degeneracy but I just don't see the same parallels from the 1st century. If the president (lets keep this abstract so it doesn't turn into politics) declared himself God and started killing off anyone who disagreed then we would definitely have something to talk about. But that won't happen. We enjoy relative freedom of religion as does most of Europe, and Russia (although it's EO only it's still Christianity).

You can already see the antibodies starting to rise up against the thoughts proclaimed by the degenerate side and I don't think it will take much to convince people of what they already know to be wrong in their hearts.

Pic related for context.

Attached: caesar.png (392x476, 39.27K)

It's going to get really bad. I think a lot of people are going to be lost when they are forced to choose between getting a chip implanted in their body or being locked out of the Amazon Grocery Stores™.

I often wonder how anyone could be fooled into worshiping the Antichrist, but then I look around on youtube and see videos about some occult nonsense with millions of views full of comments praising the content, not to mention the worship of literally demon possessed celebrities.

I'm going to disagree with you. I believe society has already fell into the degeneracy that was rampant in Rome. I believe we are on a downwards spiral that will only increase in speed, until the rise of the anti-christ. I believe the Anti-Christ will be the New Caesar.
I stand with your idea of where we currently stand on the stage of tribulatuons, stage 1 to say. But I believe this time is to be exponential.

The antichrist false jews are currently preparing to build the third temple, and they fully expect this to herald the coming of their "messiah". Those same jews control most of the US government, the international finance industry, the news media across the entire globe, and most of the entertainment media.

They are flooding our countries with foreigners to destroy national identity and create a borderless world.

They are working to make it illegal to distinguish between male and female, and are already forcing parents to "transition" their children from one gender to the other, under penalty of removing their children from them.

They are eroding traditional Christianity and trying to replace it with a universal world religion that accepts evil and sin as "part of the spectrum of good".

They have created a global surveillance apparatus that collects what every single person on Earth does online into a centralized database, every correspondence, every keystroke, every thought you share into a digital device, with increasing development of technology that collects our behavior away from our computers into the same database.

They are setting up a global digital currency.

Who do you think their "messiah" is going to be, and what do you think they are going to use their control over our governments and the media to do regarding this "messiah"? What do you think this "messiah" is going to do with the vast power at its disposal in the form of global digital surveillance to those who refuse to recognize it as the "messiah"? What do you think this "messiah" will do to those who try to reject the global currency, that will require a microchip implanted in the body to be able to use? What about the parents who refuse to raise their boy as a girl, or their girl as a boy, and who refuse to administer sex changing hormones to them beginning as early as age 6?

What do you think they are going to do to the true Christians who outright reject all of this?

Attached: jesus_sword_mouth.jpg (2540x1379, 1.62M)

See I believe the anti-christ (and spirit of) already came in it's primary fulfillment. It is basically categorized by the vicious heresy and rampant false gospels plaguing the early church which resulted in quite the apostasy.

At most I would argue if this really is the end, then the last step left is Satan being unbound to attack the Church in fullness followed by the 2nd Coming of Christ. I would tentatively say we're up to Rev 20:7. Although this is all personal study of most views, so I am not trying to proliferate this as absolute truth. This is simply what I've come to think makes the most sense so far.

With that in mind the "Great Tribulation" has already passed but the one brought on by Satan's unbinding is yet to come.

If that is all true in fullness and not simply half truth overlaid with eschatological fear and paranoia then it agrees with my view as the unbinding of Satan.

If it is not, then Christ is still reigning and will protect his Church through it, if not make it stronger somehow. We do not live in a world where Satan can extinguish the gospel, and it has definitely been tried.

I believe you need to hold to the idea that the AntiChrist is also a specific figure, not just an archetype if you claim to be orthodox.

What do you think the great tribulation is?
Do you not see how are Children in todays age are being controlled by media and liberal agenda in the schools? It's beyond horrible.

Everything I stated is a fact. Ask for evidence for whatever you doubt and I will provide it. Embed related are antichrist jews doing a mock ritual on the altar they have already constructed to be placed inside of the third temple. The one filming the jew at the beginning asks:

As bad as it can be, it's hardly beyond horrible. Look towards the early church, for the first 300 years, to see what horrible is.

But even that church prevailed and eventually conquered the Roman empire itself.

To me, they inspire me to sacrifice more of myself, because I'm obviously not being forced to suffer as they did. The least I could do is honor them by happily embracing my removal of this world. But I can do this in relative peace. I'm hardly being persecuted into doing it. I have to be hard on my own self to do it. In the West, we're all smallfries in the book of self-sacrificial saints and martyrs. The only modern people who know it firsthand are Syria, Iraq, and maybe some East Asian countries (China). The media and schools are nothing.

If they actually manage to build a temple and persecute us Christians, ironically, that will be the real incense of the real Temple, the real oblation that is pleasing to the Lord. I'd even say the irony is a little funny even. That the actual sacrificial lambs they'd be looking for are the ones they'd persecute themselves.

But it hasn't happened yet.

Here's an interesting video on the topic from the point of view of an Orthodox Christian.

The West is in the process of seeing the total genocide of all European peoples. Already tens of thousands of European women and children have been brutally raped and/or murdered by "migrants" in Europe, which is ethnic cleansing. The goal of the migrant invasion, which is being orchestrated by antichrist jews, is to exterminate Europeans as well as Western Christianity. You might think it's "nothing" right now, but that's because you haven't taken a closer look at what's actually going on. Try saying to the little girls in the UK who were raped by dozens of men for weeks on end and then doused in gasoline and lit on fire that it's "nothing". And this is just the very beginning of the tribulation.

To my knowledge Orthodoxy does not require a specific figure to be Anti-Christ in a singular tense. There were MANY anti-christ's as attested to by 1 John which had already come. And this is supplemented by Acts and Josephus describing the false messiahs leading people astray from the true faith.

Orthodox as far as I know in the simple case means you lie within the bounds of the Creeds. So for instance saying things like the "2nd coming has already happened" would be against the creed and therefore heresy. This I do not believe.

The Great Tribulation is basically another name for God's visitation in judgement on Israel. I mean it's really hard to limit it's scope in the 70a.d. time-frame. Everyone experienced some part of it. Not to mention Nero making war on Christians. However Christians were saved from the siege on Jerusalem by their flight to Pella (of which I've found quite a few attest, but I will mention Eusebuis for now).

Yes and I see how parents ignorantly allow this. It is a horrible thing, but to let your environment determine your eschatology leads to the very long list of people who thought the end was coming. Why do we not realize Christ is ruling and act in boldness? I see more cowering and waiting for the hypothetical "revelations to get firing up" than actual action. But I promise you that does not factor into why I am fairly sure of orthodox preterism. Simply a response to why you may be using that as an example for your eschatology to be true.

I don't doubt several of the things you listed are bad and happening to some extent. My real question for you is where a third temple exists in scripture?

Satan is currently bound from extinguishing the gospel or outright destroy the Church. This has now been true for 2000 years. When he is unbound as Revelations says is basically his last opportunity to go all out with war against the Saints before God puts a stop to it. I don't think it will be all that different from what you'd imagine in premillenialism, although it's been awhile since I've looked at it under their specific view.

"if indeed you continue in the faith, stable and steadfast, not shifting from the hope of the gospel that you heard, which has been proclaimed in all creation[a] under heaven, and of which I, Paul, became a minister." Col 1:23.

Several other verses like that. Also depends on which "end" you mean.

I will be busy for a little bit and when I come back I will be able to go in more depth.

Prosecution and death of Christians is already happening in the Middle East.
Kids are being brainwashed to be the opposite genders and being told it is okay. Religion in schools is taught as a subjective thing of choice, similar to the views the Romans had about their Gods.
Christianity is being deluded by liberalism, and lukewarmness, there wolves in sheeps clothing claiming other Christians are damned if they're not fully aligned with their views.

If a """messiah""" takes power like in this post

He'll have control over media, over banks, over world goverment, and the internet. He'll be able to prosecute as he sees fit, he'll be able to rule with absolute authority like a Caesar.

I am Orthodox. Which is why I feel the need to humble myself, surrounded by such a cloud of ancient witnesses. I've seen nothing close to what they've experienced. Not 1500 years ago. Not even 500 years ago under Muslim occupied Greece (and still Constantinople), and not even 100 years ago under the Soviet Union. I'd be dishonoring them by equating modern suffering to what they had to go through.

In fact, I have to keep a watch on my own pride. This world is still friendly enough that if they hear of an ascetic like me or the monks outside various cities in the US, that the world would still find it a "curiosity" and want to pick our brains.. putting me in danger of my own pride, by succumbing to the flattery than I'm living a holy life. Which I am not. Reminding myself of the past is the best way of keeping me in reality.

We don't know. We can't know. Not even Jesus knows.

This could all last another 100,000 years for all we know.

You seem to be greatly mistaken about many things.
The Anti-Christ is a specific figure and is a general archtype of a person.

Do you not realize your world view doesn't make sense? If they weren't ignorant they wouldn't allow it. Just like if people wheren't ignorant of the gospel they wouldn't deny Christ. Media has brainwashed people, only people like you or I can stand up againt the prevailing evilness that intends to destroy morallity.
>It is a horrible thing, but to let your environment determine your eschatology leads to the very long list of people who thought the end was coming.
Why are you so willing to send me to the side of heretics and false prophets? What I'm talking about is Global, look around it's everywhere.

And we've talked about…one thing? You know that's a rash judgement.

I'm not calling you a heretic. I don't even know the extent of your eschatology. I'm simply postulating that current futurist thought is powered by the same echos turbulent times before had.

The short answer is: kind off. We're definitely reaching the latter stages of a certain decline or degeneration. However, does this mean the Apocalypse is at hand? We can't say for sure, as Christ Himself tells us – only the Father knows such things.

If you're mistaken about one of the most important thing about the Anti-Christ how can I take your further interpretation to be correct?

Completely different from anytime before, how can you not see this?

I don't claim the Apoclypse, I see the tribulation as a long period of time before the actual end.

Live a private apocalypse in the meantime. Die to the world now and build your treasures in heaven. Stop being distracted by not being part of this or that social power structure. It's all worthless, persecuted or not.

The end may come, it may not. It could very well be simply another trial by fire. Only God knows. But also consider the fire of blessing, no matter what it is. Perhaps being removed from various social influences will be good for the Church, and God plans for us to come back at another time. In my humble opinion, the Church has sadly used societies influences and power structures as a crutch.. and hasn't stood on it's own enough. We need to learn how to do it, stripped of empire or "media" power.

By definition you are mistaken from my viewpoint by disagreeing. Do people just simply not take each other seriously and drop it whenever they reach an impasse in a debate?

I would be more than happy to discuss if you actually offered an argument.

orthochristian.com/92434.html

I am guessing you're not really Orthodox at this point.

Daily reminder youre christcucks because you are hypocrites. Christ knew he was the world and it was he. As christcucks you shirk your accountability and responsibility to God, your brotherly neighbor and yourself by seeking your outward idols, symbols, or evidence to justify not accepting your innermost identity. You will reeat your chosen cycles.

If you mean Eastern Orthodox then no.

Attached: 0e637455b30d3a5160405aed3bcd0b6820f6a35274dc6e3cc7860038e2f56785.jpg (669x696, 77.74K)

You are promoting pantheism, which is illogical. The universe did not create itself.

God is eternal and existed before the universe was created, and is the one who created the universe.

You are shilling New Age pantheism of "we are all one, we are God", which is a pathway to moral relativism, just look how many New Agers go around saying "there is no such thing as sin, it just depends on your point of view". They justify their sin as morally relative, notice that the Cultural Marxists are obsessed with relativism, including writing off sin committed by foreign culture (including rape of children) as "morally relative" to the culture.

Pantheism is worship of self. It is idolatry, and leads to death.

Attached: gettyimages-51244532.jpg (640x360, 39.7K)

I'm sorry, I misunderstood you before. But I still don't believe your position on the Anti-Christ makes any sense.

Okay

There is some scripture that seems to indicate a temple after the second one was destroyed is where the abomination of desolation will stand (Matthew 24:15, II Thessalonians 2:3-4), but the main point is that the antichrist jews are preparing for an antichrist "messiah" to arrive and rule over the world, and those same antichrist jews have so much power in the world right now that they could feasibly persecute Christians globally for refusing to bow down to their antichrist god-man.

Proclaiming the gospel "in all creation under heaven" is not the same as the gospel having reached the ears of every nation on Earth, which was not technically feasible until modern times.

Here is an interesting quote the article linked by the user here:

It's pretty clear that there is to be a single individual that is the Antichrist.

Sorry I wasn't explaining well. I think revelation is best discussed initially by contrasting overall approaches. Everyone wants to jump into the popular specifics immediately without any context but the one they currently possess.

Matthew 24 is literally in the context of Jesus talking about the 2nd temple, as asked by a direct question from the disciples. 2 Thess doesn't have enough context on it's own to warrant a 3rd temple as the subject.

I think you underestimate the raw fevor and spirit the early church had in evangelism. But since you will probably not concede the point, I think it's fair to state that you do not need a cellphone to preach to the whole world. It is conceivable they could have done it in 40 years or less. We could get into some other verses on this too.

Arguments fall either way for this.

Is this adhominem? Feel free to demonstrate his interpretation of the Greek is incorrect.

They reached North and South America?

I'll respond to the rest later.

What was the vid/account? Was this an act of censorship?

Yes goy yes! Let the government slap a limit on how many kids you can have, let the government confiscate your land and tell you what ecofriendly bean to sow.
Meat ? Haha cow emits a lot of CO2, here's a soy replacement instead ! Did you know that traditionally red meat and eggs are the best source for testosterone ? Well, now we've updated the dietary requirements and replaced it with soy !!!!!

Globalist a worship Moloch in the form of M'Vironment.

I don't think the selling point is a false godking who kills everyone, I think it is that the world is literally run by satanists who want to reduce every person to a beast so that they can rule this wicked world. And we're at the point where the infrastructure for that end is so developed that it would take nuclear war to interrupt it.

Thank you for parroting Koch brother propadanda.

Environmentalism has always been a center-right and far-right preocupation, as seen by figures such as Teddy Roosevelt and Hitler.

Certain oil-funded groups have managed to make it into a narrative about neo-bolshevik gubments taking our freedumz, to avoid being made responsible for any negative consequences.

Attached: img_5249croppedbwsblvig.jpg (3452x1590, 2.41M)

*such figures protecting and expanding national parks to protect our ancient woods, creating laws against air pollution, fighting deforestation and legalising sustainable forestry, running health campaigns, sustaining biodiversity, limiting the cruelty of animal experiments, etc.

All of this was done by either private donations, or state legal and financial support.

Absolute state of Zig Forums

Attached: 322903e69886dc3dcbaa22d1d13a4326a9e9696a9e3ab71725b55d6111bbecce.gif (250x255, 2.84M)

I don't care what it used to be; far-left groups are always crying about starving polar bears while offering their own children to Moloch. and you cannot deny that the left has been using environmentalism as an excuse to push population control since at least the 70s. Malaria wouldn't be a problem anymore if DDT hadn't been banned because of a propaganda piece that people somehow mistake for a documentary to this very day (Silent Spring). These NPCs worship "nature" instead of God. Eugenics and population control go hand-in-hand with this paganism masquerading as environmental science.

Here's a cute thing about the far-left.
They are massive opportunists, and they love adding their poison where there are problems, and where they can add victim narratives and class-conflicts to groups that experienced SOME problems in the past(women, minorities, etc.) even past the point where it makes no sense.
It's the same reason they sucked up to the factory workers in the 19th century, or are victimising brown people and minimum wage workers.

If they go full retard about something, the proper response is to do the right thing and curtail legitimate abuse, instead of going "if the pinko hippies bitch about it, that means we must oil harder!"

That's not what I'm saying. And there's a more sinister intent behind the left's push for pathological misanthropic environmentalism.

theconversation.com/globalization-may-actually-be-better-for-the-environment-95406

Do you care about the environment? Start a small farm and provide for yourself, and God willing, your wife and children. There's a suspiciously strong link between a hatred of the nuclear family and self-sufficiency, while saying "But think of the poor widdle animals uwu" and dumping guvbucks into their pet minority habitat cities.

Some leftists radgreens and are insane, yes.
Dismissing everything related to environmental issues and becoming the mouthpiece so some oil tycoons can escape legal responsabilities out of not going to indrectly support some interests is going out of the frying pan into the fire.

I mean, is it really surprising one of the main sponsors of these things is an oilfag that's one of the main sponsors of libertarian think-thanks and anti-climate groups, and his argument is "environmental regulations are a sinister cabal by the tyranical and opressive statist gov that wants to tell you what to do?"

I don't like them either, but i realize this board has a tendency towards far-right stuff, so i do what i can.

The point isn't that it's commie or dictatorial, but making people realize that taking care of nature isn't some new age jewish plot they hatched in the Kremlin in the 60's to winnie the pooh over the West economically, but is something even red-blooded white people have been preocupied with in the past 200 years.

Attached: German_anti-smoking_ad.jpeg (350x285, 23.7K)

When tribulation comes you won't have time to post about it on Zig Forums.

When the Church is weak, Jews are strong and vice versa. Dont believe me just look at history

Jews have subverted our culture and want complete immorality among society. Weimar Republic is their endgoal with kids selling themselves on the street and Catholic Church was the only thing holding the Jew back in history.

I'm all for that, and hate pollution especially. But the climate change issue is far less practical and just seems like a taxing scheme. To me, it's just theft. It requires little participation like working on pollution does. Secondly, those climate accord agreements tend to punish developing/"third world" nations more than anyone.. by preventing them from even having their own equivalents to the "industrial revolution" larger nations had. It keeps them dependent on outside resources. I think this is wrong too.

Who created God?

God is eternal and infinite

Again, per Aristotle's deduction, something that exists must be created, thus who created God?

Aristotle wasn't omniscient. I'm sorry you are completely unwilling to accept the meaning of "infinite". God identifies Himself as "I AM THAT I AM", which carries the connotation of being sufficient for His own existence. The name Yahweh comes from this phrase, Ehyeh Asher Ehyeh. "Yahweh" is a third-person version of the same phrase, "He who Is".

Attached: 38d2072fed9733af4ee93e04d7008fb609375c96ccaf942876b04aa60d57755c.jpg (508x508, 70.49K)

Maybe. It could begin 10 seconds later after this post is done.

We all do. And I think the worst is yet to come. The worst will be when the price tag is put on absolutely everything. Even your breath or your death.

Every "day". Every ounces of our thoughts. With all of our hearts.

Perhaps. God rests beyond time in the eternity. People have a different sense of time anyway.
Judging by the degeneration we can assume we find ourselves to be in end times. But…if you lived in 1920s Weimar Berlin you would find yourself among similar degeneration. Yet, Jesus did not come back then. The Rome was also very degenerate. Also I think Jesus himself said he will come when people do not expect it. I do not think it is sensible to predict his coming as some preachers in US do.
That's fair enough, However oru task is not to pray for the end, nor it is to wish to be absolved of our struggle. The world may as well go along for 150+ years or so. It may well be true, it may well be all over in 10 years. We do not know. All symptoms point to world going through an end of an era .Liberal democracy probably has its day. Our people are in great peril, so is Christianity but I do not think this is the end yet. The change will come, we will see it in our lifetimes, for sure. About everything ending soon I am not so sure however.
Our task is clear. To shine through the darkness as the remnants of a glorious army that shall triumph eventually when Christ returns. We are already on the winning team just have to do our part to share the glory and not urn in hell for eternity.

Note: nearly all Christians since the Ascension have believed themselves to be in the end times.
Also,
Stop this.