Brit/pol/ #2326: Big boats tbh

Cameron White
Cameron White

£50m for grammar schools to take in more kids from low income backgrounds

westmonster.com/50m-for-grammar-schools-to-take-in-more-kids-from-low-income-backgrounds/

First mosque in Western Isles opens doors

scotsman.com/news/first-mosque-in-western-isles-opens-doors-1-4738302

Failed asylum seeker who used five IDs to claim £370k in state benefits - Algerian Said Boudemagh spent eight years making bogus claims from his council flat

standard.co.uk/news/london/jfailed-asylum-seeker-who-used-5-ids-to-claim-370k-in-benefits-jailed-a3834086.html

Leaked Doc Reveals White House Planning "Regime Change" In Iran

freebeacon.com/national-security/white-house-examining-plan-spark-regime-change-iran/

Almost 4,000 refugees and migrants stormed into Greece in April alone – Migrant crisis far from over

voiceofeurope.com/2018/05/almost-4000-refugees-and-migrants-stormed-into-greece-in-april-alone-migrant-crisis-far-from-over/

'Pray for me.' Amherst College student 'murdered' in Mexico City made panicked call to his mom saying four men dressed as cops were taking him to jail - and hours later he was found dead at a subway station

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5714709/Amherst-College-student-murdered-Mexico-City-asked-mom-pray-final-phone-call.html

Single women a 'burden on the state', says Japanese MP

theguardian.com/world/2018/may/11/single-women-a-burden-on-the-state-says-japanese-mp

Attached: HMS-VICTORY.mp4 (876.17 KB, 640x356)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/05/12/grassroots-tories-warn-theresa-may-will-not-trusted-generation/
westmonster.com/un-representative-spends-2-weeks-in-uk-declares-country-racist/
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-44053828
oddschecker.com/tv/eurovision/winner
twitter.com/NickGriffinBU/status/995241844178120709
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffeehouse#History
twitter.com/Englishpatrio10/status/995024549547831296
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/07/rise-women-backing-divorces-court-settlements-shrink/
youtube.com/channel/UCJZTn-fPu-uIA55UI47_cXg/videos
bbc.com/news/business-44093731
metro.co.uk/2018/05/12/woman-22-complains-man-masturbating-behind-bus-driver-just-tells-move-seats-7539886/
twitter.com/beverleyturner/media
twitter.com/Godwinson_/status/995063702998089729
news.sky.com/story/stephen-hawking-memorial-service-open-to-time-travellers-11368668
liveleak.com/view?t=uZx0P_1526064441
telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/28/female-officer-sexually-assaulted-arrests-man-accused-rape/
independent.co.uk/environment/nature/dolphins-often-seem-to-want-to-befriend-us-do-they-know-something-we-dont-10493809.html

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

Thanks, lad

Race realism doesn't matter outside of argument. What is inherent in everyone is tribalism and we'll help people accept that it's fine to prefer your own race. People might slowly wake up over time but the real change will probably only happen when people in general feel threatened in some way.

Your position of the universal man is retarded given how only whites fall for this memi. You might convince whites not to be tribalistic, but good luck doing it with other races, especially in a libertarian society.

Jace Thomas
Jace Thomas

for the longbow

Attached: english-longbow.webm (7.87 MB, 856x480)

Tyler Baker
Tyler Baker

What exactly happened with Warski and JF?
Is one of them in the wrong?

Daniel Carter
Daniel Carter

What if Japan weaponises it's single women?

Cameron Parker
Cameron Parker

JF noticed how people were trying to influence Andy in many ways and how it actually worked so I think he just left before he was fired.

Luis Davis
Luis Davis

Nobody want Christmas cakes

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

Speak for yourself mate.

David Robinson
David Robinson

It's already done that against its men but it doesn't work forever, see

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

what precisely did you mean by this

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

JF noticed how people were trying to influence Andy in many ways and how it actually worked so I think he just left before he was fired.

In what sort of way?

Andy was the comedy side kick to JF's big brain knowledge

Landon Watson
Landon Watson

Who /smashes puss/ here?

Attached: 1430867305875.png (703.54 KB, 720x1280)

Ryan Harris
Ryan Harris

Christmas cakes are what Nips call the women past the age of 25 who don't have a bf. It comes from the date of Christmas day and how nobody wants to eat dry leftover cake. Well it doesn't really work because I would, but yeah that's it.

Carter Russell
Carter Russell

Nobody wants a Christmas cake after Christmas much in the same way nobody wants a woman after a certain date.

Leo Gutierrez
Leo Gutierrez

The best you'll get out of me is cultural realism and the belief that our system is the best. I won't claim to have the best genetics because I don't believe that to be true.

Single women a 'burden on the state', says Japanese MP
You can't legally say that! Arrest him/her/zhe

Japanese cultural expression

Jaxon Diaz
Jaxon Diaz

Not yett ;)

Joseph Foster
Joseph Foster

IDK lad the West wants the incel problem to go away pretty badly.

Cameron Powell
Cameron Powell

Andy spent hours on the Kumite every day. They don't like JF and tried to make them split up, or influence the show that would be detrimental to JF. Maybe they did not do it intentionally and just thought it would be best for Andy, but it just meant that since Andy is so easily influenced by them the faith of the show was very uncertain. Also Andy would not prepare himself for shows and would speak over guests to make irrelevant jokes, and sometimes he'd just outright cancel it the night it was going to happen. He's a lazy man.

I did like him and JF's dynamic but I like JF's new show. I do wish he'd make it a little longer though, but I guess debates will be longer with the daily show being shorter.

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

No one wants a Christmas cake past the 25th

Dylan Stewart
Dylan Stewart

the Kumite

I don't even know of this guy. Why doesn't he like JF?

Angel Carter
Angel Carter

13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

16 And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

17 And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.

18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

Daniel Scott
Daniel Scott

It's not about the best genetics, it is about *our* genetics. I desire to live and for my people to live and dying knowing that their continued existence is uncertain is not a good feeling. It's quite an existential crisis.

In a democracy even if you convince today's population to do what you want and close the borders eventually the people who breed most will outbreed you and change the system. They don't care about how based your system is and would prefer it to be their system.

Alexander Gutierrez
Alexander Gutierrez

e-celebs

Attached: Allah-Breh.jpg (109.87 KB, 750x500)

Thomas Morgan
Thomas Morgan

Attached: 14589985-1412413612134552-7512816144622105171-o.jpg (320.28 KB, 2048x1638)

Oliver Sanchez
Oliver Sanchez

Seems more like they are poking a bear.

Kumite is a talk show with Tonka Saw and Failure as hosts. They are retarded 56%ers. They don't like JF because… I don't know, I can only assume it is because of them being what they are and because JF and Andy kind of changed the meaning of "Bloodsports" which was their show into something else. Now their show is pretty much dead. It was only carried by Imperium Jim who has left it in the dust.

Jayden Reyes
Jayden Reyes

This is kind of sad

Attached: modern-dating.jpg (85.21 KB, 511x767)

Levi Allen
Levi Allen

You can't legally say that! Arrest him/her/zhe
The Japanese largely seem to not care all too much about offending those sorts of people. When a woman went to sue the state for forced sterilisation the same MP, Minister of Health at the time, declined to comment. In the 50s they also rounded up lepers and put them on islands or in the mountains as well as sterilising them.

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

Current Year has made everyone insane.

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

This tbh.

Your not going to be able have any form of identity if you base you identity off numbers and percentages. Race is more than a 23andme test, it's a national myth, its the customs and traditions that are your life. Its a shame some lads still for the modern memi of science and historicity, and don't realise the metaphysics of tradition and race

Attached: 1401539070299.jpg (10.35 KB, 271x288)

Zachary Perez
Zachary Perez

20 And unto those that doth protest to be of faith but in hearts do not lead

21 Do not walk among them or spread your deeds with theirs

22 But instead be not a christcuck and act like a total faggot

23 And remember that everyone hates christbol, who will get the gas first come the day

24 Yet be like those that mock Godwinson who art a massive fag and must be drowned

25 And cast thine gaze away from masterbrew, who shalt be burned upon the fire

26 And always remember to be not like those that pretence to be of the Lord and yet are not

27 For unto this the Lord has spoken, and shown the way to be clear

Jacob Morgan
Jacob Morgan

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

Seems like they're poking a bear
Nah lad they'll solve the problem without a hitch. Any day now…

Caleb Turner
Caleb Turner

Voters across the EU were asked:
"What are the two top issues facing the #EU right now?"

Um talking about immigration and terrorism won't change peoples minds just talk about population density xx

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (91.44 KB, 427x193)

Jaxson Bennett
Jaxson Bennett

implying I give a shit about ecelebs
dafties, the lot of them

Wyatt Gray
Wyatt Gray

The Conservative Party "will not be trusted for a generation" if Theresa May "fudges" Brexit, senior activists have warned
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/05/12/grassroots-tories-warn-theresa-may-will-not-trusted-generation/

Attached: theresa-may-remain.jpg (169.98 KB, 960x952)

Joseph James
Joseph James

It's not about the best genetics, it is about *our* genetics. I desire to live and for my people to live and dying knowing that their continued existence is uncertain is not a good feeling. It's quite an existential crisis.
I'm not all that familiar with "my people". Because few of them are libertarian, and because my ancestors are french, english and dutch. I could be anything from Dane, Jute, Frisian, Angle, Breton, Cornish or whatever the fuck is out there as far as the eastern fringes. It's a problem when your ancestors were a bunch of dirty buggers who sailed and got around a lot.

Because I'm not willing to round people up in the streets, I depend upon those already here to assimilate or otherwise migrate of their own choosing. I equally depend on civic nationalism being a popular means to that end.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to share. Our cultural output is already destroyed. There is nothing within the realms of foods or arts that isn't either owned by kraft, unilever, or the british phonographic industry.

Evan Brooks
Evan Brooks

Don't you love I'm not all that familiar with "my people". Because few of them are libertarian, and because my ancestors are french, english and dutch. I could be anything from Dane, Jute, Frisian, Angle, Breton, Cornish or whatever the fuck is out there as far as the eastern fringes. It's a problem when your ancestors were a bunch of dirty buggers who sailed and got around a lot.

But you're arguing what we should do as if we were you. Smh, lad.

Because I'm not willing to round people up in the streets, I depend upon those already here to assimilate or otherwise migrate of their own choosing. I equally depend on civic nationalism being a popular means to that end.
I don't see how that is a response to my last paragraph.

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

You identify the problem as "blacks" and the solution as "get rid of blacks".
It makes you un-voteable.

You identify the problem as "resources" and the solution as "protect those resources" and the left can only resort to repeatedly calling you "nazi Nigel" because they've got no other retort.

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

What kind of parent would willingly let their child read this crap.

Attached: msm-teen-vogue.png (734.58 KB, 1499x842)

Caleb Wilson
Caleb Wilson

ones that dont care

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

Our cultural output is already destroyed
British food? What's that? He thinks Britain has a culture don't you know we're all immigrants, our culture is multiculturalism. God I wish I was French they actually have a culture, being British is disgusting I hate Brexit. We're all racists when will people learn we'll all European.

Alexander Nelson
Alexander Nelson

genetic trauma
Norman reparations when? *smacks lips in Anglo*

Aaron Bennett
Aaron Bennett

How people can't see that paedophilia will be pushed as the new gay

Attached: pu.png (834.83 KB, 650x768)

Alexander Thompson
Alexander Thompson

tfw I eat too much because of inherited trauma from holodomor

Jaxon Harris
Jaxon Harris

if Theresa May "fugs" Brexit,

Attached: spurdounionjack.png (13.32 KB, 550x404)

Colton Flores
Colton Flores

Fug

Caleb Walker
Caleb Walker

We don't see blacks as just a problem for the society but a problem for the people, lad. Again you have different ideas and live in a different place to us.

Camden Barnes
Camden Barnes

no one sees blacks as a problem for them

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

muh diverse ancestors
lolbertarianism
Lad, believe it not but you have no choice in the matter. There is no cultural background that you can pick and choose from, if your born and English then your an Englishman. Stop falling for the 'ideology' memi as well lad, there is only the truth, you can't deviate from that.
Fuck off back to sixth form politics

Camden Thomas
Camden Thomas

will be
is being

Andrew James
Andrew James

So really everyone is just worried about immigration and it's consequences

Attached: miloweird.jpg (161.32 KB, 1123x1622)

Julian Cruz
Julian Cruz

this
I dont think it will work though. People hate pedophiles more than they ever hated gays

Jack Allen
Jack Allen

Only wogs and jews can inherit trauma. If they can inherit trauma does that mean they have different brain structures?

Luis Sullivan
Luis Sullivan

My current plan is move to the dales and embrace the life of a free saxon. It's not a very good plan but it's the best I can come up with. I vote frequently. I legally avoid as many taxes as possible to defund everything that's not directly local.

The other point was: if people assimilate properly, then the reproduction rate will match that of a native. Whites are 9 in 10 in Britain overall. It's not quite as bad as America where Mexicans will outnumber them even if the borders completely closed tomorrow.

Dominic Ortiz
Dominic Ortiz

What do you mean, lad?

Andrew Murphy
Andrew Murphy

New Sisters Of Battle for the 2-3 lads that care

fucking terrible manface

slippery slope fallacy xd

Attached: WHfestLiveBlog-Post12-30-SororitasComparison5fqd.jpg (155.53 KB, 1000x1297)

Joseph Sanders
Joseph Sanders

I mean, in the spirit of Joe Owens, the British people dont care about race. They might dislike crime, but they wont put two and two together. They will never ever vote for a overtly racist party.

Jack Turner
Jack Turner

people are concerned about terrorism
Smh the terrorist's have won, hold hands some more and burn some candles

Mason Sanders
Mason Sanders

I've started telling people this, it starts off with eye-rolling and tinfoil comments, and then just start sending them everything.

I doubt it'll get very far; people are still uncomfortable with gays and are disgusted by trannies, it'll take an awful lot to get people onboard with this.

Attached: We-just-want-equal-rights-Were-not-going-to-brainwash-you.mp4 (12.1 MB, 1280x720)
Attached: 1-Timothy-4-1-2-(1).jpg (123.29 KB, 960x960)
Attached: 1-Timothy-4-1-2-(4).jpg (242.32 KB, 885x1200)
Attached: 76e7b24152f20d9d50d0ddacdfe877afbea1217f643c03f187b0a119e3400f2c.png (129.32 KB, 500x633)
Attached: Viacom-10-year-old-draq-queen.mp4 (2.56 MB, 720x1280)

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

What do you mean by assimilation? To what extent

Luis Myers
Luis Myers

Attached: ebddb712b40e95567b0e0289d84181a7fdfebde807753fdfceeda4d4c34b0088.png (838.8 KB, 638x589)

Juan Green
Juan Green

That's if you play by the current rules, lad. This is why they don't work now, because the groundwork hasn't been done yet.

Tyler Brooks
Tyler Brooks

They've always looked like drag queens tbh
2nd pic
<

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (346.44 KB, 600x620)

Aaron Collins
Aaron Collins

"playing by the current rules" = not being dafties and ostracising the voterbase
what you suggest is fanciful and impractical

Connor Campbell
Connor Campbell

Yeah but they had a chance to change them in the new models at least they will come with helmets

Carter Roberts
Carter Roberts

I'm not talking about a party doing it, lad, just local people who you love so much.

James Morgan
James Morgan

nice, short but informative

Juan Robinson
Juan Robinson

it's really disturbing how that horrible little freak "Desmond Is Amazing" gets promoted so much

Gabriel Powell
Gabriel Powell

lad you dont know this country, dont talk about its politics

Juan Howard
Juan Howard

UN representative spends 2 weeks in UK, declares country ‘racist’
westmonster.com/un-representative-spends-2-weeks-in-uk-declares-country-racist/

Badge of bloody pride there.

The UN’s ‘special rapporteur on racism’, Tendayi Achiume, has declared that everything from Brexit, to economic and immigration policy to anti-terror policies in the UK are all racist.
A mere two week visit has led to her concluding that: “The harsh reality is that race, ethnicity, religion, gender, disability status and related categories all continue to determine the life chances and well-being of people in Britain in ways that are unacceptable and in many cases unlawful.”
No mention of class or economic background, she criticised the ‘hostile environment’ policy for illegal migrants, which has been shown to have the support of 71% of the British public.

Britain is in fact one of the least racist, most tolerant countries in the world and her condemnation of our country has brought huge criticism.
oh fuck off you cucks

Attached: 20150920-124830.jpg (87.16 KB, 463x426)

Gabriel Sullivan
Gabriel Sullivan

Look on the bright side lad, he'll kill himself by the time he's gone through puberty.

Henry Nguyen
Henry Nguyen

True enough, but I think I'm right.

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

If the super AIDS doesn't get him first

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

rolling for him killing his parents instead

Ryder Garcia
Ryder Garcia

Looking forward to reading the stories of how he was abused.
It's horrible to think like this, but they made him their poster boy, he's been put on the altar as a sacrifice, and there's bugger-all we can do.

Justin Harris
Justin Harris

soulless gargoyle of no artistic talent comes to scare them into being good little boys
Doing a real bang up job there m8. You'll end up just telling them off for being shitlords and then they'll do it just to annoy you.

My primary goal is freedom and all that entails. If you understand freedom, you understand the effect you have on others when over-reproducing, you understand "thou shalt not kill" and other things. This alone I hope should be enough. I don't want to be one of those standing on a soapbox berating people for not embracing veganism.

A Terodactyl visited and no one informed me?

Attached: inkyfast.png (58.26 KB, 311x304)

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

The lad is saying cause a bunch of white people mixed he has no ancestry lmao, turks consider themselves turkish they only have 15% ancestry, native americans only have like 5% native ancestry, yet white people are not a group now. He's just being a libertarian autist.

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

Look on the bright side lad, he'll kill himself by the time he's gone through puberty.

I don't really wish that on him tbh. I'd rather he just turned against what's being done to him of his own volition. That would be the real spiritual and moral victory

When I look at his eyes, I start to get the feeling his heart isn't really init. It may have started as a fun game for him, but now he's being pushed into it. At some point, he'll want to grow out of it, but forces around him are trapping him. I want him to break out on his own

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

got a bit handsy and demanded a kiss on the first date
she refused and hasnt texted me back yet

Lads am I in trouble?

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

If you understand freedom, you understand the effect you have on others when over-reproducing, you understand "thou shalt not kill" and other things.
That doesn't sound like someone in a libertarian society would think. You compete for everything, so why not compete for the power of the state?

Then again if you have something to protect yourself from this in the constitution maybe it'd work.

Jaxson Powell
Jaxson Powell

Too late for that lad, he's already on hormone blockers

Hudson Taylor
Hudson Taylor

1985: THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD STAY OUT OF OUR BEDROOM
now: STATE ENFORCED HOMOSEXUALITY

Liam Williams
Liam Williams

rolling for him killing his parents instead

close, but not quite there…

Isaiah Thomas
Isaiah Thomas

they will keep voting for conventional parties until there's a big enough reason (to them) to try something radical
we have a way to go until they'll be willing to take a risk like that but it could happen, think a Weimar economic situation, when food shelves are staying empty the tv circus won't be enough anymore, we all know this isn't sustainable and this point will come, to get a vote for change they have to really feel that the status quo can't keep them comfortable. I don't to put hope in a hypothetical future and it's a shame they haven't realised already o well

Brayden Phillips
Brayden Phillips

Those won't really hurt him though, yeah?

Jack White
Jack White

Too late for that lad, he's already on hormone blockers

is he? fug

Angel Perez
Angel Perez

Nor do I lad, see The poor bugger is broken and there's bugger-all we can do to help him. It's like watching a ship about to crash, fuck-all you can do to stop it, but you may as well enjoy the show.

Tyler Jones
Tyler Jones

Knew someone who raised their children "without gender". As soon as they were old enough, the girls were girls, the boy was a boy, kept his hair short ever since, likes football, is making money, has a girlfriend.
No problems at all.
Can't fight nature.

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

part of national service should be longbow training tbh for historic and heritage reasons, also archery requires huge discipline and fitness

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

Pretty sure it causes lasting damage, I'm not an expert on the matter, ask one of your newbrit friends.

Juan Cook
Juan Cook

afternoon fellow magapedes

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

If so, he'll be a eunuch like that thing 'Jazz' in the colonies.

Nolan Flores
Nolan Flores

Pretty sure that shit could be countered with a high dose of T?

Julian Carter
Julian Carter

From the sound of it it just sounds like they stop him from going through puberty, but I'll have to look it up

Ryan Perry
Ryan Perry

My primary goal is freedom and all that entails
Freedom is overrated and I mean that in the sense libertarians and liberals pursue vapid individualism. This leads to people feeling isolated and without meaning, the state of anomie, the traditional family unit and knowing one's place in society is the true way to happiness because it is the only way to ensure a meaningful life.

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

Are you volunteering to rectally inject it?

Oliver Lee
Oliver Lee

was about to ask
Smh

Kayden Ross
Kayden Ross

Nonces out tbh

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

THE IMMIGRANTS MUST UNDERSTAND MY RIGHT TO BUY DRAGON DILDOES ONLY THEN CAN THEY BE ASSIMILATED INTO SAXON VALUES

Nathan Ross
Nathan Ross

Freedom cannot be taken from man by man tbh.

Xavier Gutierrez
Xavier Gutierrez

Nah he's right, T needs to be injected.

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

Pretty sure he would end up like that guy who never went through puberty properly due to some weird genetic defect, can't remember his name now tbh, was pretty big a few years back on youtube.

Adam Adams
Adam Adams

That's called making him a eunuch.
No, he won't recover.
If they keep it up during his normal years of puberty, even if you dose him up with testosterone thereafter, he'll never develop properly.
He'll look like a female to male tranny at best, and his skeleton and brain will be permanently ruined.

Leo Mitchell
Leo Mitchell

do you have a sauce for this plz lad?

Michael Torres
Michael Torres

I know it does but not into the rectum.

Matthew Cooper
Matthew Cooper

So in a libertarian society how do you stop someone having sex with their own dad? It's their #freedom to choose to do so. What about having sex with goats? This is why I think the whole freedom thing is a memi.

Nathan Gray
Nathan Gray

Better to attempt to salvage it than let him rot for their sake.

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

I thought they'd just go through puberty once they got off it smh

Luis Moore
Luis Moore

Libertarian societies have laws as well, lad. He's not an ancap.

Jaxson Ross
Jaxson Ross

I have this feeling that my only job is to vote, and if my responsibility extends to more than that then I don't really get it

Attached: simpvaporwave.webm (3.98 MB, 960x540)

Isaac Hall
Isaac Hall

thought this was a reference to icening and marzipan before I scrolled down

Attached: e61.png (116.74 KB, 680x788)

Sebastian Reed
Sebastian Reed

<

Naah, the chemicals would bugger him up, he'd need T supplements for the rest of his life.

Attached: libertarian.mp4 (1020.09 KB, 640x360)

Hudson Barnes
Hudson Barnes

But he said he wants absolute freedom. I thought the Libertarian ideology was that consenting adults can do whatever they want, and they say the state shouldn't interfere in what you do in private.

Brayden Perry
Brayden Perry

Tfw an actual fascist state would be freer than what we live in today.

Xavier Johnson
Xavier Johnson

freedom is a memi

Elijah Roberts
Elijah Roberts

The freedom to buy dragon dildos sure is nice, but to be truly beholden to none is a different kind of individualism that lacks "gibsmedat" consumerism. Interactions with other people are purely voluntary. That said there is no reason you cannot share and enjoy them. It's just that it is choice.

Cameron Barnes
Cameron Barnes

freedom is slavery

Camden Flores
Camden Flores

im so glad everyone in our nation is completely free and we have no standing army or taxatio-

*chinese gunboats appear on horizon*

Ayden Howard
Ayden Howard

Any serious libertarian wants an army tbh

Joseph Wright
Joseph Wright

I just don't know cause this guy hasn't put forth his actual position he just keeps saying "Complete freedom" whatever that means

Kevin Walker
Kevin Walker

there are still unironic lolbertarians

Attached: 3aee691423272fc0923363dca1d8b961788a0c0282fa86ad9d51ef1d48e14075.png (8.82 KB, 517x361)

Landon Young
Landon Young

still engaging with anyone who's still a libertarian after 2012

Anthony Ross
Anthony Ross

True, lad

Angel Walker
Angel Walker

the freedom to sell pre-pubescent girls into islamic slavery, based freedom amirite

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

Free speech
smh

Attached: SMACKS-LIPS.webm (941.65 KB, 960x540)

Kayden Clark
Kayden Clark

good lord

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

You're right. If you want to fuck your dad user then I'm not going to stop you. Outside the realm of child protection it's the business of nobody else to what adults decide to do. You want to do that? You go for it lad.

either grab your gun and protect freedomland or embrace the chinese way of doing things. You think we can't manufacture tanks for profit and use some ourselves? You think society cannot function without a big feudal guy with some truncheons? You're like Prince Harry who thinks the sun won't rise tomorrow if royalty ever abdicates. What would be so catastrophic that the world wouldn't just carry on as normal?

Jayden Anderson
Jayden Anderson

so about Hinkley point haha

James Bennett
James Bennett

I can't get over the way she looks

Attached: 113f34b95550daac80bd3a2c5035f910fac8b98a73cfce4afc1fa2713344fd5b.png (161.02 KB, 1000x980)

Grayson Martinez
Grayson Martinez

Just found out that the guy that coined the phrase "There's a sucker born every minute", was a Jew

Leo Hirschfield

Attached: thinkingspace.gif (1.54 MB, 480x264)

Logan Ramirez
Logan Ramirez

"TOO DIFUNT THANGZ"
*holds up four fingers*
Anyone got the pic of all her "wypipo" comments?

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

embrace the chinese way of doing things
isn't that the plan

Christian Mitchell
Christian Mitchell

Literally looks like they shaved a gorilla.

Luke Murphy
Luke Murphy

tfw starving but you know that if you ask when dinner is ready your parents will just tell you to make it

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (39.28 KB, 192x185)

Daniel Roberts
Daniel Roberts

tfw starving but you know that if you ask when dinner is ready your parents will just tell you to make it

why don't you make it then?

Attached: 939e514cb03f4f101b0e6c2e1352292b80749cb93c243e0d4121810ef4e61bb1.png (5.56 KB, 525x468)

Cameron Stewart
Cameron Stewart

anyone doing intermittent fasting

Elijah Lee
Elijah Lee

I'm lazy

Jaxon Perez
Jaxon Perez

Attached: libertyvsreality.png (817.03 KB, 1328x2216)

Brody Jones
Brody Jones

WhY?

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

it's supposed to be healthy

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

I did it before

Jackson Richardson
Jackson Richardson

I'm lazy

If you make dinner your parents will think you're amazing, and you'll get loads of good boy points which you can use to justify being lazy later on

Attached: 31b8f81d9301a0c20215362d4260fdeac18a3a3e9efb9a7df5e4c979ef6a25b4.png (7.06 KB, 519x533)

Charles Clark
Charles Clark

tfw spent my childhood asking my mum when dinner is and she would just reply with "its in the oven" like that is of any help

You think we can't manufacture tanks for profit and use some ourselves?

That means someone actually has to buy our tanks to begin with.

You think society cannot function without a big feudal guy with some truncheons

I'd imagine a bloke running a large feudal organised state would make short work of a bunch of individual households and communities.

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

every sunday

Carter Ramirez
Carter Ramirez

anyone doing intermittent fasting

I've been thinking of giving it a try. I was thinking I should research it a bit first though

Benjamin Cruz
Benjamin Cruz

It's obvious my dad doesn't really appreciate it tbh smh

Christian Taylor
Christian Taylor

It's obvious my dad doesn't really appreciate it tbh smh

why?

Leo Allen
Leo Allen

I need to read up on it tbh

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

Attached: web.ns-.achiume.courtesy-426x640.jpg (61.99 KB, 426x640)

Joshua Peterson
Joshua Peterson

He just expects it of me smh

Lucas Ramirez
Lucas Ramirez

I need to read up on it tbh

surely there are some youtube channels about it?

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

That only works if they catch it early enough, as in during his early or mid teens.
After that, his body is permanently fucked.
He'll be very short, high body fat, androgynous skeleton, smaller brain, slower mind, he'll be emotionally unbalanced, have weaker bones, low muscle content, tiny dick, tiny or practically invisible sterile balls that can't produce testosterone ever, and various other problems.

Testosterone injections in adulthood would give him facial hair, better muscle tone, lower fat content, but the rest is usually permanent.

Matthew Bailey
Matthew Bailey

BOOM

Liam Martinez
Liam Martinez

I try to avoid ecelebs these days

Jonathan Thomas
Jonathan Thomas

Not to mention his facial and skull shape will always be childlike or feminine.

Brandon Campbell
Brandon Campbell

Freedom is powerful lad.
I'll take my team of a jew, an MIT graduate, a mid-westerner dropped on his head as a child, and an NRA member and I will beat you with it.

Freedom allows real guns. Freedom allows real training. You'll be cowering before lawyers arguing over when one guy's responsibility ends and another's culpability begins. You won't even be able to dance on the tables by the end of it. You'll be fucking useless and employing jews to fight legal battles for you.

Attached: 1438347732960.jpg (26.9 KB, 604x499)

Anthony Thomas
Anthony Thomas

I try to avoid ecelebs these days

eh? why you post here then? This board is full of ecelebs

Joseph Fisher
Joseph Fisher

the filter function works wonders

Ayden Clark
Ayden Clark

But we're kicking Jews out as well.

Camden Clark
Camden Clark

Heretic!

Attached: 8c07bd2f3aa2ed12f65aa3f5e426be2faaa1f467d978bb1190c50c6cc535c41d.png (12.4 KB, 419x395)

Kevin Rodriguez
Kevin Rodriguez

Avoid the middleman and the conversation entirely by making it spontaneously and cooking for them too.
Do it off your own bat 2-3 times a week and you'll feel a sense of independence as well as improving your cooking skills.
Look up simple recipes online, jamie Oliver has a "5 ingredient" cookbook.

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

eat a couple hours after i wake and before i sleep, used to do it properly for a while but didn't notice all too much, just eat moderately and well tbh

Cameron Price
Cameron Price

BASED TEACHERS TBH LADS

Attached: teachers.PNG (63.18 KB, 1051x553)

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

You can get put in jail for tweeting in America you retard larper lmao

Leo James
Leo James

They make din dins before I come home, lad. And we always plan it together tbh. I don't want to. I'll do it when I live on my own.

Aaron Evans
Aaron Evans

It’s a forced memi episode

Attached: 3B156318-1B69-4DC9-B3F4-26517935D0F4.jpeg (50.77 KB, 629x452)

Jeremiah Ortiz
Jeremiah Ortiz

What are you going to do when Angelo and Gabriel break down the door and rape your wife because you've broken the NAP just by being white?

Julian Reed
Julian Reed

has anything happened to you lads to boost your self esteem?

be at work
eavesdropped on a group of girl colleagues talking about which male colleagues they think are fit
i'm one of them holy crap
user's pretty cute isn't he
>he's got that maturity about him, always just gets on with his work like
they think i'm mature because i'm quiet kek
management can't find out who's been drawing cocks on the noticeboard
i'm the one who's been doing it kek
they have no idea what i'm really like

i've always felt never good nough in the looks department so it's nice to know what a few girls think.

Anthony Ramirez
Anthony Ramirez

I only filter dafties and spic poster tbh lad

Isaac Ortiz
Isaac Ortiz

Prepare it the night before if you have time.

Noah Thomas
Noah Thomas

no

the LION does not concern himself with the opinions of the sheep

Gavin Cooper
Gavin Cooper

the filter function works wonders

I don't believe you. You're just avoiding researching intermittent fasting pretending you will read about it later but you never will

procrastination is what you're doing

Attached: MikeSuchberryransparent.png (28.03 KB, 500x500)

Nathan White
Nathan White

This is true tbh perhaps I will have a google

Brody Clark
Brody Clark

No

Aiden Sanchez
Aiden Sanchez

but there's no value in libertarianism because that would lead to unregulated cereal contents

People like you don't even threaten me. It's the left-wingers who threaten me. "A little bit too much to think" and all that. I'm in better company here than with my own "liberal" kind

Attached: libertarios-01.jpg (37.95 KB, 291x455)

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

who's lifting today ?

Attached: 891564419.jpg (161.08 KB, 1080x1110)

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

he has a point

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (131.82 KB, 640x1136)

David Myers
David Myers

how am i supposed to intermittent fast when i barely eat enough calories already SMH

nobody cares

Owen Richardson
Owen Richardson

*drops chlorine gas on your kids because you looked at my front garden the wrong way*

Attached: ancap.jpg (48.84 KB, 800x592)

Daniel Morales
Daniel Morales

Cook half a dozen meals at the weekend and freeze them.
Then leave them out to thaw the night before the meal and have your parents heat them up.

Hudson Mitchell
Hudson Mitchell

I've been trying to make stuchbery OC, is it any good boss?

Attached: stuchberryonmuslims.png (312.45 KB, 1536x1380)

Logan Collins
Logan Collins

This is mental.

Landon Stewart
Landon Stewart

What guns do you own anyway lad?

Levi Hughes
Levi Hughes

Intermittent fasting
Is that different from having breakfast at 7, lunch and dinner or are you doing the ramavan fasting?

Isaac Thomas
Isaac Thomas

how am i supposed to intermittent fast when i barely eat enough calories already SMH

don't do it, you're already too skinny

Camden Lopez
Camden Lopez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (331.6 KB, 758x600)

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

No. Stop trying to make me do stuff, lad.

I can see it's him tbh

Don't know anything about him. He believes this?

Yeah, eating all the food you need in the day withing 8 hours, or any other time you decide. Also trying to wait 3 hours between meals

Nicholas Foster
Nicholas Foster

anti huwite racism tbh

Michael Diaz
Michael Diaz

Nice strawman and (1), lad.

Leo Cook
Leo Cook

but we're not lions, we're people m8, a social animal by nature

careful with that edge fam

Lucas Robinson
Lucas Robinson

phone up my friends pumpkin and strawman, and get myself a little retribution going on until I get arrested by one of the direct-democratically elected no fun allowed patrols

at work they call me mr hardcore

John Myers
John Myers

there are 'people' ITT that don't make all their own meals
s
m
h

Justin Russell
Justin Russell

I would if forced to.

Thomas Taylor
Thomas Taylor

Don't you just love it when it's finally weekend and then all the e-celebs stops uploading

smh

Camden Reed
Camden Reed

Now you know, don't play up your quietness, but carry on as normal in that respect.
You have an open door to chat with them, because you'll be the one with the power.
You can walk up to their group, say "I'm going down the pub, are you coming along?".
Don't judge your own looks, your perception is different than theirs. Just accept the fact they like you and don't think too much.

Ryder Ortiz
Ryder Ortiz

more than 2 lines of text

shit memi didn't even bother reading the rest

Robert Gonzalez
Robert Gonzalez

in awe of the size of that lad. absolute unit

surely she'd breed with him because of his insane height alone?

Logan Torres
Logan Torres

stop trying to make me
I would if forced to
Now's the time.

Luis Howard
Luis Howard

past 6' 4 height starts being a liability rather than an assett. Girls are scared of gangly ladder men

Asher Green
Asher Green

I'm not dying, lad

Mason Wood
Mason Wood

girl is found in a ditch a week later, missing a head and her body broken so badly she can't be recognised as having been human

Daniel Martin
Daniel Martin

I can see it's him tbh

you don't think I captured him?

Attached: stuchberry.jpg (37.11 KB, 400x400)

Josiah Reyes
Josiah Reyes

LAAAAAAAAADSSS
bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-44053828

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (710.08 KB, 1520x1916)
Attached: 1366812487951.png (165.25 KB, 247x248)

John Gomez
John Gomez

We're all dying.

Benjamin Jenkins
Benjamin Jenkins

beginning to suspect 60% of Zig Forums is just Stuchberry vpn-hopping

Angel Diaz
Angel Diaz

stop trying to make me
stop trying to mate me
I would if forced to though
p- pls be gentle
I- I'm dying lad!!

because I misread one letter the context is all wrong

William Rogers
William Rogers

Absolutely, I just gotta keep doing my own thing. I'd convinced myself women wouldn't find me appealing but then some pretty qt ones said they do. it's nice, all that lifting and looking after myself has paid off after all, i want to be the best me i can be tbh, I hate fatties now that i'm in good shape

Christopher Miller
Christopher Miller

someone got paid to write that

Justin Gonzalez
Justin Gonzalez

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (431.79 KB, 500x310)

Nathan Hernandez
Nathan Hernandez

birth, death, rebirth

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

Can you imagine studying investigative journalism for years, only to be stuck looking up memmies for the beeb,.

Bentley Edwards
Bentley Edwards

t. Ahmed about to start ramadan

Landon Cruz
Landon Cruz

I literally said I can, lad. Why does he believe dumb things, lad?

Jaxson Perry
Jaxson Perry

Attached: 8c07bd2f3aa2ed12f65aa3f5e426be2faaa1f467d978bb1190c50c6cc535c41e.png (20.83 KB, 419x395)

Charles Diaz
Charles Diaz

Good point. I'll check if the author did do that.

Luke Rivera
Luke Rivera

Surely I would know a bit more in that scenario

Aiden Gray
Aiden Gray

oh shit, I thought you said you can't see it's him

why does he believe dumb things? i dunno, i think it's because he gets rewarded for it, by his fans. a bit like sargon

Grayson Thomas
Grayson Thomas

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (203.96 KB, 750x652)

Leo Murphy
Leo Murphy

Clearly it's not voluntary or we never would have invited these people in the first place.

Easton Brown
Easton Brown

You have like 3 years max to start living independently and get a gf or it's all over lad

Attached: time-running-out.jpg (105.54 KB, 800x1065)

Joshua Jones
Joshua Jones

tfw lowly humans will never shatter the cycle of eternal return

Benjamin Reed
Benjamin Reed

we still allow a fat stinky Norwegian with no interest in British Politics to carry on posting

Attached: whats-that-awful-smell(1).jpg (44.19 KB, 564x533)

Austin Mitchell
Austin Mitchell

Lad you should've seen the yanks on the local elections a few weeks ago.

Jeremiah Reed
Jeremiah Reed

There is always time for enlightenment.

Andrew Cooper
Andrew Cooper

Did you vote in your council election?

Jack Barnes
Jack Barnes

Didn't have any elections in my county.

Jason Mitchell
Jason Mitchell

So if UKIP wins London council they take control of England right?

Attached: la-creatura-speaks.png (69.95 KB, 494x216)

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

It's morbidly fascinating talking with real lolbergs sometimes tbh.

Nathaniel Powell
Nathaniel Powell

The themes and philosophy of DD unironically interests me a lot, defying fate, free will vs destiny etc

Are we really as free willed as we think?

Jacob Mitchell
Jacob Mitchell

graduated with a first in Journalism and Broadcasting B.A. (Hons) degree from the University of Salford. I spent three years at the BBC's national breaking news radio station before moving onto the BBC’s User-Generated Content and Social Media Hub.

mo' money less vetting
he a gud boi

Aaron Rivera
Aaron Rivera

Approach them, just talk with them a few times, and spend some time with them. When you find you like one in particular, and she seems to like talking with you, invite her out for lunch or a coffee, doesn't have to be a perfectly planned date, just a way to spend time with her and know her better.
Then you just escalate from there, spend more time, flirt and so on.
It is difficult at first, but it comes with practice.
No need to hate fatties either, they just haven't figured it out yet.

Lincoln Bennett
Lincoln Bennett

Reminder that 22st is the most insightful and creative poster on this entire board

Attached: cbe04c691fc43861a523239a7441ff7c0047ae8534e4b254a1b568e398197856.png (16.85 KB, 940x922)

Levi Clark
Levi Clark

First thought that was a saracen in a turban, then realised it was an ice cream.

Carson Morris
Carson Morris

What you lads up to for the sunny weekend?
this bike is 30 years old

Attached: TT---Classic-Races.webm (13.25 MB, 960x540)

Nolan Green
Nolan Green

Actually sounds pretty good advice thank you man, there's one in that group i do get along with well she was the first to mention me in their chat actually

Think ut's worth a shot?

Aiden Morgan
Aiden Morgan

no interest
where do you get that idea, lad?

Jose Walker
Jose Walker

he's big
he's green
he eats like a machine
22st
22st

Carson King
Carson King

The Tories retained their majority by a slim margin here. Demographics is coming to bite them in the arse here.
There are some good books that were suggested to me on the topic of free will and I can't for the life of me remember what they were called now.

Dylan Price
Dylan Price

Lib Dems are going to win next elections purely due to the Tories being corrupt fucks.

Elijah Richardson
Elijah Richardson

First time i did this fight i thougt it was fucking great, this entity trying to break the neverending cycle through sheer hatred.

Kayden Lee
Kayden Lee

Why not just see if she want's to get lunch or a drink at some point. At worst she'll say no.
In your local elections? I wonder what it's like knowing you're the party of the eternal protest vote?

Connor Williams
Connor Williams

please try to remember lad i'd like to buy and read tbh

Jaxon Butler
Jaxon Butler

enjoying the outdoors

Attached: IMG-20180512-131622.jpg (7.1 MB, 4032x3024)
Attached: Screenshot-20180512-152256.png (195.98 KB, 1080x1920)

Gabriel Rodriguez
Gabriel Rodriguez

Hollywood Needs To Stop Glorifying Winston Churchill

Easton Long
Easton Long

It's ALWAYS worth a shot.
You increase your chances from 0% to something.
She's already said she likes you, and you get along in conversation. Just talk to her more, and ask her about herself.
She'll then ask you about yourself, and you share back and forth like that.
When you've had a good conversation, then say "hey I feel like having a burger/a roast dinner/a coffee/a milkshake, there's a nice place, if you come along we can continue our conversation".
Make a statement, rather than a question. Also, if she says she's busy, go anyway, because the next time you talk to her you can say "the food was pretty good, you should come along next time".

William Watson
William Watson

Spot on lad there's nothing better

Ethan Sanchez
Ethan Sanchez

It's raining in the South East atm.

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

it sounds like someone making a fake indian accent

Brayden Collins
Brayden Collins

The Tories retained their majority by a slim margin here. Demographics is coming to bite them in the arse here.

I just don't understand why the Tories don't get the importance of curbing mass immigration in order to retain their vote

Attached: mayfacenutter.jpg (110.16 KB, 470x657)

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

need to stop glorifying Churchill
routinely make millions of dollars when they do
doesn't sound like stopping would be something they need to do

Henry Nelson
Henry Nelson

Because they want the migrant vote as well and it becomes a self perpetuating feed back loop of the party supporting more immigration, not getting the migrant vote and becoming even more pro migrant.

Ryder Price
Ryder Price

Also, girls talk about boys to see their friends' opinons on the ones they already like and are considering.
She mentioned you first because she's interested.
Worst case scenario is if you have this opportunity but let it slip by, or wait too long for the "perfect time" to ask her, and then you regret it in the future.
If you ask her, she can say yes/no, and either way you've tried and you'll feel a lot better and more confident afterwards.
Don't hesitate too much and don't overthink it.

Jack Phillips
Jack Phillips

How about we have our national heroes and if you don't like it fuck off home and support your own.

Luis Miller
Luis Miller

As long as at least one immigrant vote cancels out a lost indigenous vote, she's no worse off. wonder how many 'kids' become 18 for voting day, then revert back

Attached: 4e50c453b85675a89fcd5a082a4e4292ff1f4f289f15d391e4f4c57cfa18878c.jpg (74.73 KB, 400x500)

Alexander Edwards
Alexander Edwards

Because they want the migrant vote as well and it becomes a self perpetuating feed back loop of the party supporting more immigration, not getting the migrant vote and becoming even more pro migrant.

They'll never get the migrant vote though

Chase Richardson
Chase Richardson

muslims need to stop glorifying mohammed, the mass murdering racist serial paedophile.

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

Don't do the car-salesman-tier NLP stuff. It only works on retards

William Sullivan
William Sullivan

Inb4 'that's stuffed'

Attached: Database-in-the-simpsons.png (13.57 KB, 258x400)

Brandon Richardson
Brandon Richardson

It isn't about tricking them, it is more about your own confidence.
If you ask a question or make it too polite, you are questioning yourself, and you'll feel less confident.
"Maybe if you aren't too busy would you possibly like to perhaps maybe come with me to have a drink, if that's alright for me to ask sorry sorry!!!" isn't quite as effective.

James Torres
James Torres

As long as at least one immigrant vote cancels out a lost indigenous vote, she's no worse off. wonder how many 'kids' become 18 for voting day, then revert back

No matter how much the Tories promise immigrants, Labour will always promise more, because they have no obligation to be the party of low tax, low welfare and fiscal responsibility, which the Tories pretend to be for their base

So importing migrant votes is a net loss for the Tories

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

The way you put it makes me realise it really is way easier than some people make it out to be, i'll be doing your suggestion now i appreciate haven't been on a 'date' for a while so i was out of it tbh

I get the feeling you're better at this than me by a mile tbh, makes perfect sense since dhe's always asking me about my home life etc, I'm going to break past my own habit of convincing myself otherwise here today m8 well, when i'm at work tomorrow kek but you get what i mean

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

That sounds a bit racist to me lad. The fact of the matter is the parties serve the economy first anyway. All they're really doing is adapting to the new reality that the economy is going to be propped up by migration for the foreseeable. They don't think in terms beyond that and if you engage them on this topic you're liable to get the typical liberal spiel about us all being individuals and that you're a racist bigot. The fact of the matter is their voter base is shrinking and they know it and they know who will make up the major voting blocks 10 years down the line even.

Jose King
Jose King

might pack some weights and go for a trek tbh

Ethan Kelly
Ethan Kelly

Sargon's got a point tbh

Leo Johnson
Leo Johnson

complains PC is driving country insane because it can't tell the truth
complains at the Alt Right for not being PC and telling the truth about race

Attached: sargonakkadconfused.png (475.23 KB, 950x673)

Carson Robinson
Carson Robinson

who here wants to raise the voting age to 25? 18 year olds know fuck all about the real word and reality, i'd know, k'm only 24 myself and while i've learned a lot these past few years i've still a long way to go in life.

Brody Cooper
Brody Cooper

learning how to not do so many typo's included kek

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

bins sucking the smegma off 22st

Hudson Brown
Hudson Brown

it should be 30 to vote, 50 to stand for office

Andrew Jenkins
Andrew Jenkins

I'm a bit older I reckon and have more experience, I've made a lot more mistakes and gone through it, so I can give a few shortcuts.
Also, it is always easier to see it from the outside than from in the middle of it.

One thing that really helped me was that it is better to take a girl at face value, if she seems to like you, or says she likes you, then just think "she likes me", instead of over thinking it a dozen different ways such as "maybe she was being polite" or "maybe she just likes talking to me but isn't interested". Keep it simple, don't overthink things and enjoy the time you spend with her.
Ask her about herself and share the same amount about yourself, keep it balanced like that and the conversation will always feel natural.
Also, make it clear you like her - so spend time with it being just you two, a walk in the park, a drink, a meal or anything. Flirt with her when the opportunity presents itself, and find ways to spend more time together.
That way she will know that you want to know her in a romantic way, instead of just a friend.

Wyatt Martinez
Wyatt Martinez

Tbh Churchill was a complicated man and did a lot of awful things. I'm surprised to see in the comments some Indians are defending our fawning over him or being more nuanced because of the context of the times and because he was /ourguy/. I don't think pakis or blacks would ever do that. Plenty of people saying that they should remember but not seek out vengeance against Britain. It's just one brief skim through youtube comments but does support the idea Rajs are more intelligent/compassionate/pragmatic than other groups i.e. closer to us.

Henry Gonzalez
Henry Gonzalez

People should have to pass a lie detector test while answering a set of questions, blade runner style.

1. do you love your country, do you want to improve it and for it to flourish
2. do you love your countrymen above all else
and so on.
If they start sweating or shouting, they lose their rights as citizens, no healthcare, no benefits, no driver's license.
Same goes for all politicians. No one against England or who values a purpose higher than the health of the country should be allowed in.

Sebastian Carter
Sebastian Carter

been
I suppose gov't are a bit like senior managers, they want to make as much profit for themselves while they are in power in the shortest time possible. which means giving as little away as possible to the workforce, who are in it for the lonh haul

Attached: basil.png (126.36 KB, 250x250)

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

hungry skellingtons

Anthony Baker
Anthony Baker

good analogy

Isaac Sanchez
Isaac Sanchez

Realistically 25 alone would be an uphill fight to pass into law but I don't disagree,

that's why I enjoy talking to older people in general, more life experiences and great life advice because someone sho's been at this game of life longer will have picked a few things.

Honestly copy paste saving the advice if you don't mind, it's good stuff i haven't bedn told by someone before.
Keep it simple and straightforward is how i like it, my mate same age as me makes out that it's this tightrope balancing act, he has a gf so i thought he'd know better than me but now i doubt it. Maybe he's just desperate.

You've given me an optimism I'd thought long lost, i want you to know that tbh, feeling hopeful about tomorrow yeah we work sundays i know tbh

Logan Young
Logan Young

i wish that was the ideal irl, too many traitors occupying govt.

if you ask me there should be public torture for breaking election vows

Landon Hernandez
Landon Hernandez

Maybe it's all the farmer blood in them.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

Thst does describe the BASED TORIES tbh. They aren't actually interested in their party surviving long term as it's just a vehicle for making their looting and money laundering easier. They've no real ideology like Labour, or care for the country so there's no reason for the party to survive.

Xavier Jones
Xavier Jones

I regret listening to that JF stream on demographics tbh lads

Yeah local council elections, Tories are all buddy with the local nobility and have been making under the table deals to build new housing on a mass scale.

Attached: wewewewew.PNG (142.14 KB, 368x316)

Austin Moore
Austin Moore

Copy paste it, print it out, underline bits, rewrite it in your own words. Anything you like mate.
Everyone has a different experience of things, but in the end you have to trust yourself and follow what seems to make sense.
For relationships in general, communication is the most important thing, and making boundaries early on of what's acceptable and what's not. Also, a friend told me, you should be happy together, 80-90% of the time, figure out your own ratio of disagreements to generally happy together.
If it starts being arguments more than one day a week, or 50% of the time, something is up.
By communication, I mean let each other know in some way if you are happy/unhappy and say why if necessary. It isn't always done with a conversation, can be any way of communicating.
You'll be fine, if you feel yourself hesitating, just count to five and then do it. Keep it easy going at first, doesn't have to be a date, can be lunch or a coffee, just a way to have more time to chat together. A walk is nice too.
Look for interesting things going on in the town, or a new place that's opened to eat, so you can say "i want to check out this new place/event, fancy coming?".

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

I agree.
Politicians shouldn't be paid a living wage, should have to have a real job besides, and should be constantly evaluated to see if they are doing things to benefit the country.
If they fall out of favour, they can be kicked out without ceremony after a few months.
They're not serving England how it is now, they are serving themselves and their elite pals.

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

Shit lads it's Eurovision tonight

Nathan Johnson
Nathan Johnson

You'll get over it, lad

Attached: DNHtYMXXcAAQC68.jpg (93.75 KB, 1200x997)

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

t. Norge who doesn't have the same issues we do

Juan Bennett
Juan Bennett

Will Ireland win with their song about gays? Yes
Will Britain get no votes? Yes
Will parasitic Poles vote for Poland? Yes
Will the gayman commentate it all? Yes

Jonathan Gonzalez
Jonathan Gonzalez

It's Channel 5, they suck transgender dick. A lot of their programming tries to be trans friendly. Big Brother made Channel 5 that way, all the trannies they have on it. I'm sure the Big Brother side show "Bit on the Side" won a transgender award

Jack Hughes
Jack Hughes

Who /neverhadarealjob/ here? Fucking heck I'm 23. Can't stay a philosopher NEET forever. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH.

Lucas Long
Lucas Long

Israel is one of the favourites to win

Attached: a7ef151957f04ec64ea9464ebc16cd335456dc27e86680a987fd6d23be4110be.mp4 (1.54 MB, 480x480)

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

Christ lad I'm a cripple and even I've worked.

Jordan Carter
Jordan Carter

It's all the same, lad. You have it worse right now sure, but Norway's population is so much smaller.

Benjamin Green
Benjamin Green

Try something out, you'll lose your fear/apprehension about working and you'll start building money, ideas, experience.
Also, consider doing a month or two course on some kind of trade, plumbing, carpentry etc, it is good to have as a backup.

Andrew Young
Andrew Young

Israel wins to show Europe's solidarity with them in a war against Iran

Benjamin Nelson
Benjamin Nelson

Lad you'll be dead before you get to the stage our country is in right now probably way before due to your weight but ya know

Jaxon Richardson
Jaxon Richardson

Work in a shop/office/anything for a few months, leave it if you don't like it after 3 months.
Try something else.
Talk to people and you'll learn stuff and build contacts.

Benjamin Nguyen
Benjamin Nguyen

I went to college twice and then had a mental breakdown and spent about 2 years in bed and now I'm just getting normal again. I've got to sort my shit out within 2 years (my brother left home at 25) or I may as well an hero.

Austin Sullivan
Austin Sullivan

oddschecker.com/tv/eurovision/winner

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (523.2 KB, 1891x1812)

Isaac Turner
Isaac Turner

I can't believe how quickly it has happened to Scandinavia in general. It is an utter disgrace.
I hope you nordics lose your calm and eat a handful of berserker mushrooms then clean out every last one of the invaders.

Henry Hernandez
Henry Hernandez

Unlike Sargon I care for what happens after I'm dead, lad. Just living to my death isn't enough. smh

probably way before due to your weight but ya know
keek

me too, lad.

Mason Myers
Mason Myers

Maybe you're already doing it, but daily exercise, being outside in the sun for 30+ minutes a day, build strong routines and stick to them - doesn't matter what, and spending time around other people regularly helps a lot to keep your mind balanced.
What helped me was taking short courses and obtaining useful qualifications like that.
Maybe take a first aid course, lasts 3 days, have a read about it.
Then find something else useful and do that, build up until you do a month long course, and so on.
Make yourself useful to other people and you'll find it easier to have a job anywhere you like.
Doing short courses takes the pressure off, and gives you a confidence boost from having finished something.

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

Why is Australia allowed in Eurovision? I feel as if we should include New Zealand as well.

Cooper Perez
Cooper Perez

22st is so overflowing with compassion and spiritual wisdom that he cares about the UK as well as Norway

Attached: holypepe.png (312.76 KB, 420x420)

Luke Foster
Luke Foster

not asking why is Israel in Eurovision

Jordan Rodriguez
Jordan Rodriguez

Woah. That lad sounds like a great lad.

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

I've started going for runs recently, do 3 miles in about 24 minutes.

Grayson Allen
Grayson Allen

Lads ramadan starts wed/thu next week, are you excited?

Robert Edwards
Robert Edwards

ikr

Attached: 73e6c2261c6220b5035864b6788f021778482b863afa187c4da2f1bfabbf39a3.png (60.28 KB, 605x520)

Jacob Sanders
Jacob Sanders

There's a rather obvious answer, doesn't really need to be asked.

Andrew Thomas
Andrew Thomas

This.
Still never heard a sufficient excuse for that.
After all, Israel was formed by jew terrorists attacking British military outposts in the British protectorate of Palestine.
America told Britain to withdraw and let them have it.

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

Nice one.
Do some strength exercises too, good quality pushups in sets of 10. Maybe buy a dumbell set, they were cheap in Aldi a couple of months ago. Argos has some too.

Liam Morales
Liam Morales

Let me tell you the story of Bins, lad.

He's BIG

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (253.11 KB, 356x474)

Jaxson Myers
Jaxson Myers

He doesn't care about Norway though. He's told us that on many occasions

Ryder Wright
Ryder Wright

not really feeling it bth

Attached: 2ef7454380919d30a6234e527a1488aa15e2b204c6ac29327d94321a64a269b1.jpg (51.52 KB, 896x455)

John Harris
John Harris

nobody does tbh

Justin Bailey
Justin Bailey

not even snownigs care about snownigland

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

I told a lad from work who I sometimes smoke weed with about the board, since it's felt like we've been low on posters lately. He votes UKIP and thinks there should be controls on immigration so he should fit right in.

Justin Perry
Justin Perry

there are people who will bet on Game of Thrones

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (60.64 KB, 1038x442)

Henry Cox
Henry Cox

I only care for the Finns tbh. The Norgs and Danes and Swedes can all go and fuck themselves. Iceland is the rightful property of Scotland

Samuel Baker
Samuel Baker

BASED

Attached: rees-mogg3.jpg (30.94 KB, 564x446)

Ian Long
Ian Long

Lad?

Jayden Foster
Jayden Foster

Thanks, yeah. I've been doing stuff with family more, got decorating next week. Do need to start lifting again though. Muscles have atrophied a lot. Didn't think about short courses. First aid sounds a good idea, considering I live in a pretty vibrant, diverse burrough.

Jonathan Allen
Jonathan Allen

lad…

Attached: I-seriously-hope-you-guys-dont-do-drugs.jpg (57.43 KB, 430x348)
Attached: muh-drugs.jpg (236.75 KB, 750x625)

Christopher Jackson
Christopher Jackson

Let's hope he can withstand our memmies

Levi Flores
Levi Flores

GRRM could quite easily write in a way that makes it sound as though one of these is going to lost, wait for the odds to increase, put lodsofemone on, and go "naah jk this person wins lol"

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

really don't care about Norwegian politics tbh lads
don't ask me about Norwegian politics lads I don't really follow it
Norg politics is boring thats why I come here

Don't pull the SA selective amnesia trick with me boy I wrote season 5.

Dylan Scott
Dylan Scott

finns are intriguing and strange people

Carson Baker
Carson Baker

You forgot that part where I said Norwegian politics are too close to home and uncomfortable.

Attached: 945443c6f5db8a9b630df4bbf4013d723723ea59b529df957a46d83ca6e37b97.jpg (53.11 KB, 660x716)

Zachary Cox
Zachary Cox

Lad you don't know anything about Norwegian politics because you're not actually Norwegian. You need to just bring this thing to a conclusion. It's gone on for far too long. Trust me, you'll feel better when it's over.

Oliver Allen
Oliver Allen

he is actually a burger

Ethan James
Ethan James

That's how I felt before I revealed I am Norwegian smh

Blake Murphy
Blake Murphy

22st was actually a taff pretending to be a norwegian pretending to be a taff

Elijah Scott
Elijah Scott

22st seems like an injured pig that needs to be put out of it's misery

Henry Rogers
Henry Rogers

Has anyone…

SEEN KYLE????!??!!??

Attached: b3f874dc7e924875186547b6338c0d6c0961b3374587cb66f898e5e22f25d220.png (12.95 KB, 418x408)

Brody Campbell
Brody Campbell

hysterical Yank wooping
erry time

Kevin Clark
Kevin Clark

Has anyone checked the exif data from the photos of his van he posted?

Attached: 1511440650395.png (42.87 KB, 741x568)

Matthew Roberts
Matthew Roberts

I think there is only exif data on the one I posted while on the ferry.

Kyle?

Adam Gomez
Adam Gomez

reminder that only she will save us

Attached: AMWsmile.jpg (6.82 KB, 480x360)

William Parker
William Parker

this album is so good
tfw enjoying something recent instead of music from decades past
so hip

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

you can get PTSD from your ancestors
England pay reparations

Attached: Welshed.png (23.49 KB, 425x273)

Ian Howard
Ian Howard

Thought this was pretty evident given the Viking and Norman hate that is still alive and sound today smh

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

All celts and nordics will be killed

Jose Cook
Jose Cook

This lad will go far tbh

Julian Lee
Julian Lee

t. 56% celtic ancestry

Eli Richardson
Eli Richardson

22 is not real.

Jordan Martinez
Jordan Martinez

Aren't Saxons Nordic, lad? We literally created the British empire.

James Myers
James Myers

22st is a long running web series, famous in japan

Matthew Sanders
Matthew Sanders

Sorry lad but normans too.

Attached: Bowden3.jpg (271.52 KB, 1519x1293)

Evan Hall
Evan Hall

Attached: 1525310805532.jpg (54.3 KB, 455x401)

Hunter Rodriguez
Hunter Rodriguez

thinking anyone but the ancient aryans in stasis under the himalaya will survive
shiggy

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

If you want to start lifting again, just do it.
Lower the weights to start with, build them up over the weeks.
Don't wait for a right time, just start and you'll already begin to feel better, mentally and physically.
First aid is useful, any employer will see it as a bonus.
Other short courses could be health and safety training, any vehicle license, mechanics course, any trade skill.
Have a look around, search for "short courses" in your area.
Don't listen to people who say "why are you doing that?", opportunities will come from them and it puts you ahead of others who would otherwise be level with you.
Also, long term, learning a language can be good, opens opportunities.
If you really want a speedy way into the world, do a good quality English as a foreign language teaching course.
Month long intensive course, then you can work abroad for a year and think about what you want to do while saving some money.

Leo Green
Leo Green

Saxons are Germanic, same with the Angles

Michael Ross
Michael Ross

Meet the live studio audience.

Zachary Diaz
Zachary Diaz

*baits you with cavalry until your run down a hill and die*
Ce n'est pas personnel, anglais

Tyler Hill
Tyler Hill

furrin scribbles
Eh? This is England, so fuck off back to where you came from.

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

Also, since you'll be doing some decorating, read up on it a bit for any tips or methods that can be useful.
If you find it easy, maybe do a short course on it, and try working in that for a while, at least a few months until you've earned back the cost of the training.

Justin Walker
Justin Walker

VIKANGS OUT

Attached: 20bf767399898520975637e9071e105f--basset.jpg (116.36 KB, 640x640)

Cameron Cruz
Cameron Cruz

Attached: 500463095.jpg (44.91 KB, 612x408)

Ryder Taylor
Ryder Taylor

nice

Nolan Howard
Nolan Howard

I want to go to Wisconsin tbh

Angel Jones
Angel Jones

what's that monstrosity

Jace Turner
Jace Turner

it says right there, lad. World's biggest bin

Christopher Hernandez
Christopher Hernandez

grain elevator

Logan Thomas
Logan Thomas

this

Brandon Myers
Brandon Myers

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (77.11 KB, 247x204)

Ryan Hughes
Ryan Hughes

Is this a cry for help from westie? Did his dad do something to maid westie?

Attached: 1433256803950.jpg (68.84 KB, 920x380)

Adam Cook
Adam Cook

Attached: ivanhoe.jpg (261.47 KB, 800x1202)

Austin Peterson
Austin Peterson

north east wisconsin girls are tbh the qtest girls in america

Jace Sanders
Jace Sanders

wish they'd make it a bit prettier

Jaxon Hughes
Jaxon Hughes

Nick is calling Waters a Nonce.

How true is this?

twitter.com/NickGriffinBU/status/995241844178120709

Attached: Screenshot-20180512-165154.png (200.48 KB, 1080x1920)

Tyler Gutierrez
Tyler Gutierrez

And blood-black nothingness began to spin
A system of cells interlinked within Cells interlinked within cells interlinked Within one stem.
And dreadfully distinct Against the dark, a tall white fountain played.

Attached: 1507499241834.jpg (116.91 KB, 500x700)

Luis Sanchez
Luis Sanchez

He's talking about Milo first

Leo Baker
Leo Baker

Don't go to that douchebag's state, come to my state of Minnesota. In the past three years I've seen an englishman order a pack of cigs in front of me at the bp, an aussie order pizza from the papa murphys I worked at, and a scot selling cars at the dealership I bought my stratus from. You fucking migrants.

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

Isn't minnesota full of somalians though?

Austin Ward
Austin Ward

two yanks
O lawd

Joseph Myers
Joseph Myers

ywn take your yorkshire lads and conquer the scots

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (618.73 KB, 784x968)

Nathaniel Bell
Nathaniel Bell

Some of you lads are too blackpilled

Adam Robinson
Adam Robinson

It is absolutely infested I'll be honest with you.

Robert Carter
Robert Carter

They'll wake up one day, lad

Attached: 992300200c43b55734c70c1ca7c0120f7bf7f4b3a827a73f5636d41c07dc14a6.jpg (95.03 KB, 1200x1180)

Julian Nelson
Julian Nelson

All this was a long time ago, I
remember,
And I would do it again, but set down
This set down
This: were we led all that way for
Birth or Death? There was a Birth,
certainly,
We had evidence and no doubt. I had
seen birth and death,
But had thought they were different;
this Birth was
Hard and bitter agony for us, like
Death, our death.
We returned to our places, these
Kingdoms,
But no longer at ease here, in the old
dispensation,
With an alien people clutching their
gods.
I should be glad of another death.

Attached: DARKNESS-Demons-01-1050x700.jpg (90.04 KB, 1050x700)

Cameron Gray
Cameron Gray

*cucks you*

Attached: 275px-Michigan-territory-1834-blue.png (56.99 KB, 275x168)
Attached: Lewis-Cass.jpg (73.85 KB, 1200x630)

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

ywn reestablish Yr Hen Ogglidd

Funny thing about that is the biggest clubs for the Welsh Language on Duolingo are Welsh learners from Yorkshire.

Jeremiah Howard
Jeremiah Howard

come to my state of Minnesota
My kin?

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (147.42 KB, 812x526)

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

That puts me off tbh but that whole area is very similar really.
In an ideal world I would go all around the great lakes but the modern world is just too fucked

Bentley Perry
Bentley Perry

If 22st managed to become a semi-functioning member of society I see no reason Britain can't be saved tbh

Elijah Young
Elijah Young

What is it with the affinity between Wales and Yorkshire?
the biggest clubs for the Welsh Language on Duolingo are Welsh learners from Yorkshire.
we gots the sgiliau gwych

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

I'll report back on my status after I attend the Vømmølfestival with my co-workers smh

Gavin Harris
Gavin Harris

Do they know you're a racist?

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

did you make a faceborg like your boss made you lad?

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

I just logged in to my old one. Luckily I am under the radar of the bullies.

Don't think so, but it seems like we're all hiding our power-level and both my boss and one of my co-workers has let some wrong-think slip smh

Daniel Howard
Daniel Howard

What is it with the affinity between Wales and Yorkshire?

Hen Ogglidd also look up "Yan Tan Tethera"

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.47 MB, 800x957)

Henry Garcia
Henry Garcia

for her

Attached: video-undefined-20E60DFC00000578-503-636x358.jpg (29.12 KB, 636x358)

Angel Young
Angel Young

Attached: 544.png (190.12 KB, 373x327)

Brandon Allen
Brandon Allen

I missed people discussing libertarianism
Wew that brings back memories

Nolan Torres
Nolan Torres

he was just doing it for (You)s smh

Lucas Garcia
Lucas Garcia

Lad don't even talk to me before I have my coffee

Attached: Funny-Coffee-Meme-23.jpg (48.61 KB, 599x449)

Noah Adams
Noah Adams

caffeine is bad tbh

Owen Hughes
Owen Hughes

Attached: a03b8136274a75d5f6216c301f818f0218b9b6a607b826a2e2aba8b45ea6bdef.jpg (41.96 KB, 646x699)

Cooper Powell
Cooper Powell

Why is the big'un so memiable lads?

Attached: woes-disagree.png (284.01 KB, 363x512)
Attached: woes-hate.png (262.07 KB, 360x574)
Attached: woes-oblivion.png (348.3 KB, 429x564)
Attached: woes-despair.png (310.58 KB, 584x551)

Xavier Martin
Xavier Martin

Ok so a few years ago me and some friends went to a porno-con in Brum
They entered me into a raffle and I won one of those fleshlights modeled after a pornstar's vagina
Laughed it off thinking I'd use it as a gag present at some point
Had it for a few months before i ended up in a dry spell. I decided to test out the fleshlight
Thing was bloody brilliant
Used it a few times
Got curious about the star it was modeled after
Go on pornhub and look her up
Turns out it was my sister

Evan Phillips
Evan Phillips

phwoar

Ian Wright
Ian Wright

Because he represent every single white person on the planet. He's The White Race.

A normie would laugh at that

Ryder Parker
Ryder Parker

Wanted a ban tbh
(YOUR WISH IS MY COMMAND)

Brody Young
Brody Young

But why?

Andrew Ross
Andrew Ross

the coal connection
muh green t
muh corrected to Muhammad
Kek

Xavier Robinson
Xavier Robinson

I'm sure Lancashit would love that story.

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

daily reminder muh coffee is another cultural export of the Yanks in lieu of our own tea trading days

Carter Taylor
Carter Taylor

time to bike to wagecuck land, function on today going to be fun, everytime there's something new it's great. last shift a group of people with ms rolled (literally) in and they'd booked a room with a big step into it kek

Attached: wtf.png (506.89 KB, 523x617)

William Ward
William Ward

ok

Jason Gutierrez
Jason Gutierrez

ywn strangle 22st to death underwater

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (321.17 KB, 812x688)

Jackson Jones
Jackson Jones

Sounds like hell

Aaron Taylor
Aaron Taylor

Attached: lads.png (163.4 KB, 420x236)

Jonathan Evans
Jonathan Evans

westie works in a hotel
*notes this down in GCHQ file*

Attached: 1497834734417.jpg (170.81 KB, 670x670)

James Parker
James Parker

kek did they file a complaint?

Jordan Perez
Jordan Perez

they got a free room in the end that was more suitable

Joshua Lewis
Joshua Lewis

tfw you order room service and then surprise him with some chloroform

Attached: 1519016260329.png (29.53 KB, 710x577)

Landon Diaz
Landon Diaz

Mkembi Yarvin
kek could some one that isn't an apolitic luddite like myself with a phone negrify Curtis Yarvin with FaceApp please?

Cooper Stewart
Cooper Stewart

It all makes sense why he likes to dress as a maid now

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (12.37 KB, 447x378)

Jose Long
Jose Long

We had a coffee drinking culture before tea became popular tbh

Ayden Gutierrez
Ayden Gutierrez

What did Jimmy mean by this?

Attached: bruno-sutcliffe.jpg (38.08 KB, 600x352)

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

bye bye

Julian Thomas
Julian Thomas

not americana shit though

Henry Lewis
Henry Lewis

Bruno
Peter Sutcliffe
Jimmy

What is going on?

Nathaniel Stewart
Nathaniel Stewart

this week on Hotel Hell Gordon meets a crossdressing staff member who won't shut up about CANZUK

Attached: hotelhell.jpg (39.28 KB, 400x300)

Luke White
Luke White

Coffee popularity is Jewish-made
First UK coffee shop was opened by a Jew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coffeehouse#History

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (104.8 KB, 1207x264)

Liam James
Liam James

based paedo freemasonic experimentation gang at Broadmoor

Josiah Price
Josiah Price

Attached: image002.jpg (188.73 KB, 1600x1297)

Jack Ross
Jack Ross

kek

Carter Jackson
Carter Jackson

keek

Dominic Rodriguez
Dominic Rodriguez

book into hotel
wake up next morning
knock on the door
twink lad dressed as a maid asking to clean your room

Attached: 4485e418d35c711c46a6f8a4e31fe5df09de68163b664d5f4d7e63a96577d10e.jpg (10.47 KB, 205x185)

Samuel Cook
Samuel Cook

Attached: I-truly-see.png (11.3 KB, 447x378)

Camden Perry
Camden Perry

keek

Attached: Screenshot-from-2018-01-03-14-28-50.png (287.45 KB, 541x683)

Ethan Rogers
Ethan Rogers

Is all of Zig Forums lusting for Westie or is it just you, lad?

Luis Lee
Luis Lee

makes sense tbh, they are and pretty have always been a bunch of transnational merchants. The London Stock Exchange started as a coffee house.

Jackson Nguyen
Jackson Nguyen

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (152.98 KB, 306x268)

Lincoln Lee
Lincoln Lee

Lad you're the one that wants to chloroform him I just find it funny how it all pieces together now

Attached: 1441674322832.jpg (57.03 KB, 251x221)

Robert Green
Robert Green

GLOBAL BRITAIN

Connor Moore
Connor Moore

Roger Waters changes his opinion as he learns more, he started out just antiwar.
Recently he called out the white helmets as being fake.
Bound to have some splash back.
"Nick was little more than a session musician."

Christopher Cox
Christopher Cox

Nice word rhythm.

Jose Gray
Jose Gray

But I was obviously joking

Attached: FB-IMG-1517756472957.jpg (7.54 KB, 240x240)

David Morgan
David Morgan

would order karaoke hehe

Colton Carter
Colton Carter

Coffee had to be imported,you can't expect it to have been local. Considering how prominent the Jews were in the plantations in the Caribbean and South America I it should come as a surprise.

Attached: women-against-coffee.jpg (104 KB, 789x500)

Caleb Clark
Caleb Clark

Lad, you make loads of homo posts, we know how you are

Blake Johnson
Blake Johnson

fresh coffee with gold top milk tastes good tbh

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

This.
They want you to feel like all is lost, because then you won't fight back.
And fighting back is what they fear the most.
They wouldn't be afraid of it if it wasn't a real threat.
Read about "learned helplessness", that is what they are constantly programming people with in the media. Once you are aware of it, it loses its effectiveness.

Brody Rogers
Brody Rogers

add cocoa for max hedonism

Christopher Roberts
Christopher Roberts

Tea is the LOCAL foreign delicacy tbh

Jordan Flores
Jordan Flores

I guess it shouldn't, fuck

Robert Cook
Robert Cook

Yeah, and I do it to get (You)s but nobody gives me (You)s anymore

Attached: 8c07bd2f3aa2ed12f65aa3f5e426be2faaa1f467d978bb1190c50c6cc535c41e.png (20.83 KB, 419x395)
Attached: dot.jpg (10.35 KB, 1x1)

Charles Turner
Charles Turner

tfw no mummy made cocoa right now
I guess it isn't that tempting in summer

Aaron Wright
Aaron Wright

Have a mummy-made chocolate milk instead.

Justin Hall
Justin Hall

twitter.com/Englishpatrio10/status/995024549547831296

scary stuff

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

not a mummy-milk chocolate

Attached: Julia-Hartley-Brewer.jpg (76.55 KB, 593x720)

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

What am I supposed to see here?

Jaxson Ortiz
Jaxson Ortiz

no mummy pillows to help a tired boy during sleepy time time

Attached: s73n5cblzhls27.jpg (91.73 KB, 1419x1068)

Angel Watson
Angel Watson

these up all over east london just in time for ramadan

Attached: Dc8Jin1X4AIlte9.jpg (99.38 KB, 715x960)

Aaron Cooper
Aaron Cooper

22st is a muslim
Interesting development

Jonathan Lopez
Jonathan Lopez

not chocolate milk straight from the teat

Yeah, but it doesn't look so scary

Attached: 1511895746888.png (634.09 KB, 859x1132)

Andrew Gomez
Andrew Gomez

It's just some random Islamic charity like the Red Crescent?

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

no bed time story

Caleb Long
Caleb Long

posting the edit

Attached: despicable-me.jpg (30.21 KB, 640x504)

Noah Rodriguez
Noah Rodriguez

lmao

Cooper Myers
Cooper Myers

Jordan B Peterson loves to talk about absolute evil, but why won't he touch the women problem?

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/05/07/rise-women-backing-divorces-court-settlements-shrink/

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (676.7 KB, 750x1247)

Jeremiah Moore
Jeremiah Moore

you are already here
now bring in more

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

those fairy tale books with painted depictions in them
ahhh. Got one of those for my niece.

Gabriel Davis
Gabriel Davis

BIG ARYAN BEAR

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.75 MB, 1680x949)

Jackson Garcia
Jackson Garcia

no belly rubs from carol

Attached: 713083-carol-kirkwood-grumpy-cat-f0bb834a4c4e5a13cb9d80531b0cde5d.jpg (17.83 KB, 300x400)

Michael Morgan
Michael Morgan

You'll get brit banned for this dangerous inceldom

William Cox
William Cox

Not just East London tbf, all over London

Jordan Perry
Jordan Perry

most diverse Royal Wedding in history

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (83.08 KB, 652x203)

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

it was "very rare now to see a maintenance order now that is to be paid for the rest of one’s life"
smh didn't even know we had them here, thought paying a woman to exist for the rest of her life was a yank memi

Cooper Collins
Cooper Collins

TFL MGTOW incels are terrorists

Ryder Watson
Ryder Watson

it's not about the so called charity. they are marking out their territory.

Jaxson Phillips
Jaxson Phillips

lad please don't remind me

Attached: 1524868629109s.jpg (5.8 KB, 250x233)

Michael Perez
Michael Perez

white people are inherently evil and should be individualists to protect the collectivist minority groups

Attached: jordan-petersberg.jpg (348.26 KB, 950x634)

Colton Myers
Colton Myers

primate
I even checked to see if you edited it but you didn't, kek

Attached: 1418767196950.jpg (45.63 KB, 451x392)

Jacob Rogers
Jacob Rogers

Attached: just-cry-tears-of-laughter.jpg (50.18 KB, 576x1024)

Chase Campbell
Chase Campbell

it checks out

Attached: sexual-terrorist.png (113.2 KB, 341x298)

Camden Fisher
Camden Fisher

I heard Guy Fawkes is going to make an appearance at the do
Or under it.

Kayden Brooks
Kayden Brooks

Transport for London?

Levi Cooper
Levi Cooper

Feeding you mummy-milk as she gives you a quiet hand-shandy and tussels your hair with the other hand.

Lincoln Flores
Lincoln Flores

/rk9/ tbh

Gabriel Wright
Gabriel Wright

tbh

Attached: 1bbbef65634c2348ad4b41f7c451abab38903dd88d1b0b5039c8b544ed65b335.jpg (51.43 KB, 800x1069)

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

FRESH(ish) ICKE

Joseph Lewis
Joseph Lewis

Attached: 11906185-1913072442250235-2020700497-n.jpg (32.95 KB, 800x800)

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

NOOOOOOO HOW COULD THIS JEW LIE ABOUT ME I LOVE JEWS

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.31 MB, 1887x731)

Ryder Butler
Ryder Butler

STOP

Cameron Rodriguez
Cameron Rodriguez

Never heard this one before tbh

Carter Torres
Carter Torres

Attached: 377C30E300000578-3752879-image-m-181-1471866572908.jpg (115.13 KB, 634x1067)

Levi Price
Levi Price

FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON YOU

FOOL ME TWICE SHAME ON SMEE

Why won't he learn, lads? I thought he was smart?

Attached: 1487232714815.png (668.18 KB, 582x585)

Daniel Myers
Daniel Myers

Cashcucked

Blake Cox
Blake Cox

tbh lad I just want some nice plump house frau brunette mummy to bury my face in her baps, with her nicely freckled tanned leathery mummy skin
(That's nice lad)

Attached: 2c7608dcf4b90d5c1147207819c415c64ca3902d5d4db00ef994f953e5c7af66.png (338.51 KB, 951x463)

Liam Morgan
Liam Morgan

Childless drywomb
poor lass. She even wanted children apparently.

Tyler White
Tyler White

freckled AND tanned
Skin cancer ain't cute lad

Liam Parker
Liam Parker

I don't want anyone with kids already who would resent my presence

Jacob Collins
Jacob Collins

youtube.com/channel/UCJZTn-fPu-uIA55UI47_cXg/videos
no new Terry today
I worry about him lads

Attached: 1499622982539.png (25.94 KB, 680x515)

Robert Rodriguez
Robert Rodriguez

that pic

What have I become, my sweetest friend?

Everyone I know goes away in the end

Luis Phillips
Luis Phillips

Is stomach pain normal while doing nopoo?

Dylan Johnson
Dylan Johnson

100% of Terryboos never used his operating system

Julian Powell
Julian Powell

eventually the poop will solidify and get lodged in place

Gavin Gomez
Gavin Gomez

Tbf lad it doesn't matter, it's tragic now lad. He's homeless

Attached: 1.jpg (39.12 KB, 400x600)

Ethan Price
Ethan Price

Reviving dead memmies here

Attached: Amazon-echo-draft.webm (13.42 MB, 640x360)

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

tbh I almost wish the normies were right about blimpf being in with the russians. then we might get cool infrastructure like a bering strait tunnel

James Hill
James Hill

<Can it hear us right now?
No, it only hears you when you say the code word
Every time

Attached: le-sacked-from-top-gear-face.gif (472.94 KB, 297x212)

Andrew Nelson
Andrew Nelson

You know how this is going to go, lad.

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

LAD

Wyatt Roberts
Wyatt Roberts

She's a drywomb, lad. She's a grandchildrenless grandmummy

Levi Cruz
Levi Cruz

burger, onion rings and pasta tonight lads

Matthew Hughes
Matthew Hughes

LAD NO THE BULLY MODS ARE STILL AWAKE AND THEY CANNOT UNDERSTAND OUR HIGH BROW HUMOUR

Evan Young
Evan Young

wait is this Fake Steiner?

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

today's ironic memi posting is tomorrow's brutal wank session, lad

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

burger AND pasta
wew lad

Charles Walker
Charles Walker

>Your

Attached: 14389779927.png (86.44 KB, 336x324)

Colton Thompson
Colton Thompson

what

Caleb Taylor
Caleb Taylor

I've had too many chip this week, smh

Daniel Garcia
Daniel Garcia

Speaking from experience, lad?

Attached: 1513437807883.jpg (73.1 KB, 503x478)

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

the weird fetish art thing, lad

Wyatt Nguyen
Wyatt Nguyen

FFFREEEEEEEEEEEEEEDOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Grayson Nelson
Grayson Nelson

Stop encouraging him, lad.

Noah Brown
Noah Brown

Oedipus complexes
Why don't you stick to something more moral like a teacher who goes the extra mile to help solve issues in students lives then pays you a home visit and catches you looking at lewd stuff and gets you to stop by showing you how good it is irl

Benjamin Lee
Benjamin Lee

Just ban 22st too

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

Had chips last night myself tbh. Can't decide what to have tonight.

Brody Flores
Brody Flores

*dances to the mods' tune*

Attached: GaHnCFQ.gif (27.09 KB, 100x100)

Andrew Brooks
Andrew Brooks

mfw one of my new local pubs is called Rorke's Drift

Attached: 988a4a7b43984a942e41ab4d8f2d7d14999cdfc6a11cb16a410d622796d68062.jpg (171.75 KB, 1600x960)

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

Um lad? What's going on?

Ryder Stewart
Ryder Stewart

doot doot

Zachary Russell
Zachary Russell

Speaking for myself, but the MILF is never my mother in my mind tbh.

Attached: 1e2772828e7e17a44edf3b929e34ca1e2fb14d877da131288e454efa37524ce2.jpg (296.65 KB, 1084x1500)

Jose Gomez
Jose Gomez

Go on lad, appeal it again.

Liam Collins
Liam Collins

Lad…

Hudson Scott
Hudson Scott

Et tu Mod?

James Smith
James Smith

this tbh. incest is gross
also this

Attached: acid-rain-ara~ara~.mp4 (761.57 KB, 480x480)

Carson Long
Carson Long

the only people who care for Terry are a few hundred autists who can't do anything to help him

Holy shit that's wonderful.

Attached: laughing-at-the-sluts.jpg (63.24 KB, 299x451)

Noah Bennett
Noah Bennett

the milf thing is a psyop to get men to like infertile women with barren sand filled wombs tbh

Jason Thompson
Jason Thompson

It's that logan paul fag
Never put 2+2 together before

Matthew Ortiz
Matthew Ortiz

It's to get you to realise that your wife will age gracefully.

Christopher Ward
Christopher Ward

10 years ago

Robert Thomas
Robert Thomas

MILF are our mummies

No, a MILF in my opinion is any women aged 30-45

Easton Carter
Easton Carter

svart mann
sounds like smart man
Hmm, nordcucks

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (34.9 KB, 1414x264)

Levi Rogers
Levi Rogers

Attached: sweaty-man-intensifies.png (327.56 KB, 600x480)

Michael Richardson
Michael Richardson

This tbh, ginnie is sandy and barren

Ayden Kelly
Ayden Kelly

I really miss the britpol heyday where rare ginnies were getting posted every day

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

It's not like we're going to reproduce anyway

Zachary Miller
Zachary Miller

no one else does

Joseph Rodriguez
Joseph Rodriguez

trips of truth
we have to have hope tbh

Michael James
Michael James

Sounds more like "Sword man" in their tongue lad.

Nolan Bennett
Nolan Bennett

here's forty shillings on the drum

Gavin Thompson
Gavin Thompson

Poundworld 'put up for sale' after expressions of interest
bbc.com/news/business-44093731
Discount retailer Poundworld has been put up for sale by its owner, private equity firm TPG
Poundworld, which employs about 5,550 people, is among many stores on the High Street which have been struggling.
Like many retailers, it has been hit by falling consumer confidence, rising overheads, the weaker pound and the growth of online shopping.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (448.25 KB, 660x371)

Thomas Sanchez
Thomas Sanchez

Same. Sometimes people claim to have a rare one, only to reveal it's one I already have. smh

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

yes they do plenty still miss her and her quirky outfits

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

bid £2
win
wew

Jackson Gomez
Jackson Gomez

If Simba was Henry VIII
(USER WAS BANNED FOR ENCOURAGING BAN EVASION)

Isaac Campbell
Isaac Campbell

I look at my collection and listen to the titanic theme

Christopher Baker
Christopher Baker

Dark Justice: Phil Mitchell caught trying to meet 15 year old girl

Julian Richardson
Julian Richardson

Attached: 28557608-1975485416049342-6723493791166103552-n.mp4 (1.45 MB, 400x400)

Eli Wright
Eli Wright

nigger mastrubates in front of 22 year old woman on leeds bus

metro.co.uk/2018/05/12/woman-22-complains-man-masturbating-behind-bus-driver-just-tells-move-seats-7539886/

Attached: nogwanker.png (203.18 KB, 359x618)

Carter Howard
Carter Howard

when the woman reported him to the bus driver, he did nothing about it and simply told her to change seats.
Fucking lol

Logan Gomez
Logan Gomez

not adopting someone else's child

Attached: Sargon-midget.jpg (84.49 KB, 882x600)

Jeremiah Stewart
Jeremiah Stewart

i don't do that now itd be when I was a teen or something
but you all call them yummy mummies and stuff kinda blatant
false flagger smh

Chase Turner
Chase Turner

why dont they run off instead of incriminating themselves

Jose Watson
Jose Watson

A modern Diogenes, truly a man to put all others to shame.

Cooper Cox
Cooper Cox

They are talking about it on LBC now, of course nobody is mentioning the race of the nigger

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

They're already being filmed tbf, they'd just get filmed running away

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

A modern Diogenes, truly a man to put all others to shame.

No, because he said "I love you", immediately putting himself in beta orbiter zone

Ayden Bennett
Ayden Bennett

Yummy mummy doesn't imply that they're your own mummy lad.

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

hmm ok but when you want them to do mummyish stuff to you too

Nathan Mitchell
Nathan Mitchell

in court he could legitimately claim he felt intimidated by being surrounded by some strange men

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

Probably because we all had shit mummies and long to make up for all the good mummying we didn't experience

Asher Young
Asher Young

LBC
Beverley Turner
Phwoar, a proper yummy mummy tbh
twitter.com/beverleyturner/media

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (99.19 KB, 320x320)
Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.19 MB, 785x1024)

Jordan Mitchell
Jordan Mitchell

Attached: 2C00874D-78D2-4DA7-9118-BB939A53F2CD-217-0000000F3971C15B.gif (597.75 KB, 490x272)

William Hall
William Hall

What should I cook tonight lads?

Landon Bailey
Landon Bailey

lancashire hotpot
or kippers

Oliver Jones
Oliver Jones

Matzoh balls

Liam Jenkins
Liam Jenkins

egg flied lice

Leo Watson
Leo Watson

but you all call them yummy mummies and stuff kinda blatant

Yummy MILF doesn't rhyme.

Lucas Bell
Lucas Bell

Fry up some Latkes Jew boy

Bentley Martinez
Bentley Martinez

floopity whibblescromps

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

i don't think you have to get all psychological work up on it. its massive mummy milkers and thicc thighs. what's not to like?

Jaxon Barnes
Jaxon Barnes

Frogs legs is probably the best fit for you tbh

Attached: 2c7057da0445f876d21c52854d92d83ff4c124c508ffd4970f021a3dbc8a846c.jpg (71.2 KB, 736x708)

Tyler James
Tyler James

filthy milfy

Nathan Baker
Nathan Baker

deep fried butter

Justin Taylor
Justin Taylor

you like milfs so you must want to shag your own ma

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (3.15 MB, 1647x2240)

Mason Harris
Mason Harris

so mumsnet raid when?

Attached: 1234567891011.png (15.7 KB, 200x200)

Bentley Taylor
Bentley Taylor

22st banned for 4 hours
wahey

Attached: f07c087f06037262cadc9642f917a20a2fc465f28d6ed23cd55f764c7e44ef89.jpg (15.98 KB, 460x319)

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

not friday, not worth the effort

Julian Allen
Julian Allen

should i go to the gym lods

Anthony Mitchell
Anthony Mitchell

QUEER NONCE BTFO

Landon James
Landon James

Why wouldnt you lud

Jacob Smith
Jacob Smith

want to shitpost

Ayden Green
Ayden Green

Shitpost later lad, the weights are calling your name.

Jonathan Butler
Jonathan Butler

Not even paedophilia tbh. The people who make these videos are just as scummy as their victims. They just want an excuse to sound off whilst clinging to the moral high ground.

Jason Murphy
Jason Murphy

Reminds me of that stand up Sam Hyde did in front of all those New York cunts.

Henry Jenkins
Henry Jenkins

you should excercise before noon because that's when your yang energy is peaking

Cooper Campbell
Cooper Campbell

he isn't constantly exercising
sad

Blake Jenkins
Blake Jenkins

Even without knowing anybody here I could make that assessment.

A cheeky civic curry.

Attached: wojak-shower.jpg (18.91 KB, 527x612)

Nathan Scott
Nathan Scott

twitter.com/Godwinson_/status/995063702998089729

his accent is getting even more fake

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

link twitter eceleb faggotry

Attached: 8a4271b8f0b4ce1c9b3acdffd3339b126bac27c53b8009a43ec87af942afef12.png (13.99 KB, 504x379)

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

Wew. He's such a cunt(Sargon)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (592.51 KB, 1920x1080)

Jordan Moore
Jordan Moore

Banning 22st should be a ban-able offence smh

Attached: e704bcc472363b98294d5bc29769af4f0501cfab48a726f9435db5abcf1f8c57.png (231.45 KB, 600x439)

Parker Brooks
Parker Brooks

want to smash a milf's back doors in

Caleb Sullivan
Caleb Sullivan

Oh Fuck I forgot to take the flag off NOOOOOOO

I AM NOT BAN EVADING MUMMY NOOOO

Justin Rodriguez
Justin Rodriguez

WEW
BAN EVADING

Attached: 53b0307b83853faf1f5d98911eba1e0ca08ba468715bdcaec98e15fc5fe7330d.gif (403.41 KB, 359x371)

Chase Moore
Chase Moore

Something ethnic

Jason Long
Jason Long

sorry

i'm really sorry

i'm out of order

i'm really really sorry

god this is so fucking horrible to watch

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

Not very nice lad, she'll have to pay to fix them smh

Jayden Bailey
Jayden Bailey

You're evil, lad. It's Saturday night

Attached: 64ca5edfaa549079659a0ce89ef5a94358fa51e3d3d04dceb2c324f356fb0a5a.jpg (364.16 KB, 1920x1541)

Robert Flores
Robert Flores

tbh

Attached: 4be01d08ce230d3a631de37d1bce6bd46338433984c35f58fe9aa807c147444e.jpg (298.62 KB, 968x1192)

Jacob Richardson
Jacob Richardson

You need your head caved in with a ball peen warhammer tbh

Kevin Scott
Kevin Scott

STOP BULLYING 22ST!!!

Attached: 24594800efbb1034c8df0e8c8eeb4fae88ab8c49daea33d048d20e65d56eb25b.png (43.82 KB, 658x901)

Jaxson Martinez
Jaxson Martinez

I didn't know that, how does that work?

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

:^)

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (44.48 KB, 437x160)

Alexander Peterson
Alexander Peterson

I wonder whomst is this mysterious figure?

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

nobody, leave it alone

shhhhh

Hunter Sullivan
Hunter Sullivan

im going to the gym now. can i have a (you) before i go

Chase Powell
Chase Powell

It squishes whatever it hits together, so it gets smaller but denser I think? I am not sure

Just your average user.

Brandon Kelly
Brandon Kelly

Goodlad. have a good time

Cameron Brown
Cameron Brown

Fuck off to the gym and stop procrastinating

Lincoln Long
Lincoln Long

good luck at the gym lad

Nicholas Miller
Nicholas Miller

Attached: Sneaking-up-on-thermals.webm (3.3 MB, 400x220)

Cooper Bell
Cooper Bell

news.sky.com/story/stephen-hawking-memorial-service-open-to-time-travellers-11368668
Kek

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (59.83 KB, 1513x235)

Owen Martinez
Owen Martinez

Fug forgot to untick spoiler

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

Attached: imsorry.png (64.65 KB, 800x600)

Grayson Sanchez
Grayson Sanchez

Kek, that guy tripping over. Absolutely blew the fuck out of the first guy

Henry Butler
Henry Butler

who is shooting at who?

Jordan Allen
Jordan Allen

stephen hawking
someone who wrote at length why time travel is imposable
time travel service!! LOL ROFELMAO!!!111
pop science needs to fucking die

Attached: 67813fd104c88264630a972810ebcd6c808f308edbe9baf21d6e64f68e6d80a2.jpg (405.84 KB, 3300x2538)

Chase Lee
Chase Lee

rick and morty > stephen hawking

Blake Long
Blake Long

brown people shooting brown people I think.

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

can't really get too excited about that tbh

who gave them that neat weaponry?

Owen Rivera
Owen Rivera

I'M NIGGER RIIIIIIIIIIIICK

Samuel Morales
Samuel Morales

liveleak.com/view?t=uZx0P_1526064441
niggers

Joshua Richardson
Joshua Richardson

Created by Pornsak Pichetshote, former editor of DC Entertainment’s Vertigo imprint, and illustrated by Aaron Campbell, INFIDEL is a haunted house story that follows an American Muslim woman, Aisha, and her multiracial neighbors who move into a building haunted by entities that feed off xenophobia.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.51 MB, 1242x1219)

Austin Gonzalez
Austin Gonzalez

You will never empty the stinking contents of your bowels on her ugly troll like head

Attached: emilythornberry.jpg (26.63 KB, 620x413)

Josiah Brooks
Josiah Brooks

What kind of name is 'Pornsak'

Cooper Rodriguez
Cooper Rodriguez

a building haunted by entities that feed off xenophobia.

Attached: 113f34b95550daac80bd3a2c5035f910fac8b98a73cfce4afc1fa2713344fd5b.png (104.64 KB, 1000x980)

Joseph Reed
Joseph Reed

A beady chink.

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (642.96 KB, 1280x720)

Asher Lee
Asher Lee

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (834.99 KB, 1080x1011)

Julian Martinez
Julian Martinez

Isn't that plot to the Star Trek episode 'Day of the Dove'?

Anthony Powell
Anthony Powell

Get us an actual link lad. There isn't even a date on that screengrab.

Jayden Mitchell
Jayden Mitchell

telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/04/28/female-officer-sexually-assaulted-arrests-man-accused-rape/

Jeremiah Torres
Jeremiah Torres

Bit sexist tbh,we clearly need more women in the police and in traditionally male(read:Patriarchal) positions in society to bridge the gap because pale male stale isn't working sweetie

Attached: armywomen.mp4 (8.37 MB, 640x360)

Zachary Brown
Zachary Brown

this is what happens when women are sent to do men's jobs

Isaac Watson
Isaac Watson

show me your war face
is the army just one big topical memi now?

Dominic Adams
Dominic Adams

What a disaster.

Adam Campbell
Adam Campbell

State institutions always fall first because they're the first to be forced to accommodate these stupid pressure groups. So the government in general is one big post-modern memi waiting to fall in on itself.

Eli Edwards
Eli Edwards

wtf was that? her performance was so low energy

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

dafties will have an easy time tbh

Cooper Martin
Cooper Martin

Austria's eurovision entry is a mongrel
Smh Hitler will be turning in his grave

Attached: 508dd24dbefd15fa2db70d954f170c51ad87f0d0f8a528edbd91770ba80e72be.png (54.72 KB, 454x453)

Hunter Wood
Hunter Wood

Why do you still watch the Eurovision contest, it's all the worst bits of Western Liberalism crammed into one show?

Christian Hill
Christian Hill

I'm not watching it myself, it's just on TV

Parker Sanchez
Parker Sanchez

There needs to be a grindcore tune about that, or whatever spawn of grindcore the kids listen to these days.

Jason Butler
Jason Butler

Fuck didn't mean to post that track. I was going to, but I decided against it.

Luke Sanchez
Luke Sanchez

So what, you have the tv on in the background to stop yourself from getting lonely or something like that?

Liam Scott
Liam Scott

tfw no early 1960s gf

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (426.8 KB, 736x552)

Hunter Ross
Hunter Ross

Other people lad smh

Liam Rodriguez
Liam Rodriguez

Had a fantastic dream last night that i was walking along a desolate windswept moor in Wales before coming to a fence. On the other side of the fence Britain had been rewilded and it was a spooky forest. Somehow I got through the fence and saw a huge fallow deer stag with about 20 antler points. I tried to take a picture with my phone but the deer stomped me because it was rutting season. Then Ray Mears emerged and said he'd been watching me through the scope of his gun.

Pardon the blog post.

Attached: Faragetoad.jpg (113.35 KB, 620x410)

Mason Turner
Mason Turner

no harem of alien girls that look exactly like humans but for the fact they are painted green and literally just wearing a toga to work every day and just imperiuming the entire galaxy

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1015.21 KB, 1024x765)

Nolan Ortiz
Nolan Ortiz

that wasn't a dream lad, you astrally projected forward to 2025, when a UKIP + For Britain alliance has taken the country by storm, the immigrants all fled due to leftist hysteria in the run up to the election (so there was no need to deport anyone in the end) leaving large cities abandonned and returning the country to its natural state

Caleb Nelson
Caleb Nelson

inb4 disciplinary action

James Turner
James Turner

Lmao someone stole the mic when UK was singing
Sounded like the Lee Nelson kike

Cooper Butler
Cooper Butler

that show I downloaded a magnet for 2 months ago finally has some seeders online

Attached: 82bb9fc6040f4dab23557d69296062196eaec26d9073a9cc81ca774052cec63e.jpg (20.46 KB, 320x283)

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

When browns begin to starve, you won't be armed

yummy pointed feet

Attached: 1424990914569.png (943.41 KB, 752x495)

Parker Sanders
Parker Sanders

Is anyone watching Eurovision? My mum just said the British contestant got attacked on stage.
Smells false-flaggy, because the contestant was apparently singing about 'standing together' (which sounds Remain-ish).

Easton Smith
Easton Smith

portentous

Parker Green
Parker Green

never watch it even when it was "good" (it was still shit). only good winner was lordi

Brandon Barnes
Brandon Barnes

he's facing court martial lad
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5695311/Foul-mouthed-Army-instructor-faces-court-martial-reducing-female-recruit-tears.html

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

before every performance they play a video of (mostly) h'white lads enjoying their country's splendid nature
even though the main supporters of this stuff are anti-environment diversity-loving urbanites

Attached: sceptical-chalmers.png (122.86 KB, 712x770)

Oliver Scott
Oliver Scott

the contrast in how the BBC reports a muslim stabbing people

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (196.48 KB, 978x459)

Kayden Williams
Kayden Williams

none of them mentions in the headline that it was muslim
Thank G-d we #stoppedfundinghate

Hudson Martinez
Hudson Martinez

two dead now but I dunno if they are counting the attacker.

Adam Hernandez
Adam Hernandez

Kek

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (135.33 KB, 857x598)

Robert Lewis
Robert Lewis

based

Attached: sargon.png (1.01 MB, 1100x618)

Aaron Jackson
Aaron Jackson

So you're saying it was spies (Nick Lowles, Hope not Hate, Gerry Gable, Searchlight Magazine).

Attached: joe-spies.png (1.51 MB, 1307x620)

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (565.64 KB, 750x552)

Sebastian Davis
Sebastian Davis

Gonna go ahead and say it was Antifa/commies if they consider our media "nazi"

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

Kek, it was definitely some Euro antifa golem.

Parker Murphy
Parker Murphy

baist security services and their cliche boring "attacks" tbh

Wyatt Baker
Wyatt Baker

It's real

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (427.33 KB, 640x480)

Dylan Thomas
Dylan Thomas

vid, some xeno

Angel Stewart
Angel Stewart

Lad you can see clearly here

Brody Garcia
Brody Garcia

I take it back, some middle eastern shitter.

Thomas Gomez
Thomas Gomez

Swarthy Welshman confirmed as the attacker.
I guess he's dressed more like an antifa type.

Luke Taylor
Luke Taylor

back from the gym

walked past everyone having a good time at the pubs on the way home

Attached: 1489529536725.jpg (44.84 KB, 482x427)

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

make em pay, lad

Owen Ramirez
Owen Ramirez

Maybe a pro-Palestine lad?

David Green
David Green

it was daffid from the free wales army

Luis Kelly
Luis Kelly

He had a website url on his shirt but I can't get a clear picture of it, maybe pro-palestine, wouldn't make much sense calling them nazi's though, pretty sure the nazi's wouldn't side with Jews over land disputes.

Dominic Taylor
Dominic Taylor

Based

Julian Lopez
Julian Lopez

Nah lad it was probably just some antifa joker overreacting to the liberalist march.
he thinks "nazis" would let a tranny sing on stage

Ian Collins
Ian Collins

Bulgaria's Eurovision entry is a bunch of non-white men and one white woman

Sebastian Phillips
Sebastian Phillips

pretty sure the nazi's wouldn't side with Jews over land disputes
And I don't think Nazis wouldn't side with Russia against Ukraine or with the USA against Russia but here we are.

Alexander Ward
Alexander Ward

Why are you punishing yourself lad?

I do appreciate the commentary though

Jordan Thomas
Jordan Thomas

Sounds like Bulgaria tbh

Colton Scott
Colton Scott

tfw Saga Norén gf

Drives posche 911

Autistic fuck who tells you exactly what she wants and when

Attached: B90zMhaIgAM4wZs.jpg (56.04 KB, 600x396)

Jordan Russell
Jordan Russell

Sweden doesn't have a black man raping a white woman on stage

Attached: 1430927945954.png (213.23 KB, 351x239)

Jack Powell
Jack Powell

How are we enjoying the show lads?

Attached: IMG-20180512-213035.jpg (252.04 KB, 1027x989)

John Sanders
John Sanders

Hungary has a metal band
Kino

Xavier Young
Xavier Young

Attached: 4f8db50966a87c421e0fc1787c14042f3e549141822d16d4f9a0b52f5d172202.jpg (138.09 KB, 852x480)

Christopher Watson
Christopher Watson

me too lad just went to the gym after I got banned by kikemercia and I saw all the stupid normalfags

Joshua Myers
Joshua Myers

And they're not singing in English, good lads

Adam Jones
Adam Jones

ywn be this intelligent

David Wood
David Wood

Attached: orang4.mp4 (836.16 KB, 640x360)

Josiah Martin
Josiah Martin

kek that little lad is having fun

Christian Gutierrez
Christian Gutierrez

Kikes are on now with their cultural appropriating act, fat kike dressed in chinky outfit

Benjamin Hernandez
Benjamin Hernandez

i wonder what apes think when they look at us

William Evans
William Evans

It's so shit I'm going to vote Corbyn in response

Jordan Reyes
Jordan Reyes

Probably just other apes tbh real question is what do Dolphins think of us, they are intelligent to understand what we are

Dylan Diaz
Dylan Diaz

He sounded like a paki (just watched it on the mirror's website).

Charles Powell
Charles Powell

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (14.84 KB, 590x168)

Justin Brown
Justin Brown

*intelligent enough

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

Never watched that show, but my brother and his mrs say I remind them of the main character.

Cameron Wilson
Cameron Wilson

love orangutans me
reckon i'd get along well with them.

Carter Richardson
Carter Richardson

do you have a basset for every situation?

Attached: kimwoodburn.jpg (634.15 KB, 1500x1000)

Joshua Collins
Joshua Collins

they probably think we are some kind of monkey that got psychologically posessed by demons to destroy the world by slowly becoming biologically suppressed into our tools

Angel Lopez
Angel Lopez

they see us as pale baby-faced lads who protect them from the darkmen tbh

Attached: steve.mp4 (5.01 MB, 488x360)

Aiden Thomas
Aiden Thomas

I think they like the look of us

Attached: hank.gif (305.54 KB, 500x375)

Camden Bennett
Camden Bennett

Netherlands
white guy surrounded by niggers
It's like a metaphor for Europe getting blacked

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.06 MB, 1402x788)

Owen Bell
Owen Bell

they are intelligent enough to understand what we are
what do you mean?

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

I unironically think the great apes should be given human (humanoid whatever) rights and that niggers should loose human rights

Nolan Brown
Nolan Brown

Attached: 143c5ec1546284cbec679e5a020efa1d.jpg (30.47 KB, 650x366)

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

Ireland has a same sex dancing couple
Explains why their odds on winning are so good, smh fucking faggots

Andrew Morales
Andrew Morales

BIG

Camden Green
Camden Green

Steiner, you've got to stop coveting older mummy women. I have the same perversion, but I really think it is rooted in being raised by a bad mummy. I know it sounds like freudian bollocks, but I'm right.

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

They know we are another species and that we function differently to how they do, which is something not a lot of animals understand, or even have the brain power to understand

independent.co.uk/environment/nature/dolphins-often-seem-to-want-to-befriend-us-do-they-know-something-we-dont-10493809.html

They make friends with people and everything.

Jackson Taylor
Jackson Taylor

probably tbf, young lasses are so boring though. they have no personality and just stare into their phones and have no appreciation for anything in life

Wyatt Johnson
Wyatt Johnson

try to make friends with a dolphin
gets raped
no thanks

Jackson Cox
Jackson Cox

They only rape when in gangs and only new people tbh, basically paki localist gangs

Christopher Green
Christopher Green

So this was a jewish false flag right lads?
Paki-looking/sounding man rushes the stage
grabs mic from performer
calls our media nazis
has some slogan on his t shirt
is almost certainly pro-Palestine
once performer gets mic back, camera pans to cheering crowd
union jacks flying
with a prominent star of david flag flying alongside them
Guaranteed false flag tbh.

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

topkek

Angel James
Angel James

with a prominent star of david flag flying alongside them
Lad, Israel is in Eurovision

Robert Brown
Robert Brown

I know, lad. That makes me think it was a false flag even more.

Jordan Garcia
Jordan Garcia

an adult gorilla's penis is 4cm fully erect

Nicholas Brown
Nicholas Brown

22st is an adult gorilla
Another piece of the puzzle…

Alexander Turner
Alexander Turner

This jungle pig-horse is classified as endangered, which makes sense. Its penis is so big, one would think it impossible to escape predators with an inconvenient fifth leg. The tapir boasts a jaw-dropping 19 inches. Here you can see it using its penis to scratch its own back. Native to temperate regions in the southern hemisphere, the tapir has a “prehensile” penis that is used to grip and grasp females who would prefer not to limp for an entire afternoon.

Attached: Tapir.jpg (90.92 KB, 600x400)

Cooper Gutierrez
Cooper Gutierrez

tfw no third leg/arm penis

Attached: 30e6548a1bbf007eba81b6f38bcdc1e47e95169482754c1868976ce8b66d3308.jpg (108.62 KB, 960x958)

Jace Williams
Jace Williams

Now they seem to have this nigger segment while people vote

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (926.54 KB, 1428x803)

Evan Long
Evan Long

crashed my bike on the way home from the curry house down the hill and a car ran over the madras
a nice old couple came to help and gave some some doggy bags to put what food survived in and a police lady stopped to and gave me a lift home smh makes you think even if a lot of popo are total shit there are still some genuine ones out there that care probably could have been done for riding one handed or something but she was only concerned with how I was smh
/blog

Attached: 9A24DEEA-28E4-4B0A-877F-11F20CDBA955-363-00000051D1DD2A4C.jpeg (8.16 KB, 480x360)

Henry Price
Henry Price

I hate everything about this post and by extension, you.

Jayden Collins
Jayden Collins

I believe the Police will purge itself sooner or later to remain in control.

Christian Miller
Christian Miller

funding pakis

Isaiah Walker
Isaiah Walker

was she fit?

Andrew Cook
Andrew Cook

Did you hang the takeaway off one of your handlebars? Bet you did.

Oliver Barnes
Oliver Barnes

Level 7 on the blip test at least.

Parker Watson
Parker Watson

Israel

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (1.28 MB, 1385x762)

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

Hate kikes tbh

Nicholas Turner
Nicholas Turner

Cute tbh.
Kill thyself for giving pakis money though, m'lad.

Luis Morris
Luis Morris

got some nice salty pork chops

that and I shaved my face for the first time in forever, it's so smooth but slightly irritated

Zachary Davis
Zachary Davis

clove of garlic for supper

Jack Lee
Jack Lee

walked passed a female bobby the otherday with the lesbian shaved half head style

first thing that went through my head was how much i would be able to dominate her

im not even a big lad

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

I might have a whole onion, I'm feeling flush.