Brit/pol/ #2326: Big boats tbh

£50m for grammar schools to take in more kids from low income backgrounds

westmonster.com/50m-for-grammar-schools-to-take-in-more-kids-from-low-income-backgrounds/

First mosque in Western Isles opens doors

scotsman.com/news/first-mosque-in-western-isles-opens-doors-1-4738302

Failed asylum seeker who used five IDs to claim £370k in state benefits - Algerian Said Boudemagh spent eight years making bogus claims from his council flat

standard.co.uk/news/london/jfailed-asylum-seeker-who-used-5-ids-to-claim-370k-in-benefits-jailed-a3834086.html

Leaked Doc Reveals White House Planning "Regime Change" In Iran

freebeacon.com/national-security/white-house-examining-plan-spark-regime-change-iran/

Almost 4,000 refugees and migrants stormed into Greece in April alone – Migrant crisis far from over

voiceofeurope.com/2018/05/almost-4000-refugees-and-migrants-stormed-into-greece-in-april-alone-migrant-crisis-far-from-over/

'Pray for me.' Amherst College student 'murdered' in Mexico City made panicked call to his mom saying four men dressed as cops were taking him to jail - and hours later he was found dead at a subway station

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5714709/Amherst-College-student-murdered-Mexico-City-asked-mom-pray-final-phone-call.html

Single women a 'burden on the state', says Japanese MP

theguardian.com/world/2018/may/11/single-women-a-burden-on-the-state-says-japanese-mp

Attached: HMS VICTORY.mp4 (640x356, 876.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/05/12/grassroots-tories-warn-theresa-may-will-not-trusted-generation/
westmonster.com/un-representative-spends-2-weeks-in-uk-declares-country-racist/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks, lad

Race realism doesn't matter outside of argument. What is inherent in everyone is tribalism and we'll help people accept that it's fine to prefer your own race. People might slowly wake up over time but the real change will probably only happen when people in general feel threatened in some way.

Your position of the universal man is retarded given how only whites fall for this memi. You might convince whites not to be tribalistic, but good luck doing it with other races, especially in a libertarian society.

for the longbow

Attached: english longbow.webm (856x480, 7.87M)

What exactly happened with Warski and JF?
Is one of them in the wrong?

What if Japan weaponises it's single women?

JF noticed how people were trying to influence Andy in many ways and how it actually worked so I think he just left before he was fired.

Nobody want Christmas cakes

Speak for yourself mate.

It's already done that against its men but it doesn't work forever, see

what precisely did you mean by this

In what sort of way?

Andy was the comedy side kick to JF's big brain knowledge

Who /smashes puss/ here?

Attached: 1430867305875.png (720x1280, 703.54K)

Christmas cakes are what Nips call the women past the age of 25 who don't have a bf. It comes from the date of Christmas day and how nobody wants to eat dry leftover cake. Well it doesn't really work because I would, but yeah that's it.

Nobody wants a Christmas cake after Christmas much in the same way nobody wants a woman after a certain date.

The best you'll get out of me is cultural realism and the belief that our system is the best. I won't claim to have the best genetics because I don't believe that to be true.

You can't legally say that! Arrest him/her/zhe

Japanese cultural expression

Not yett ;)

IDK lad the West wants the incel problem to go away pretty badly.

Andy spent hours on the Kumite every day. They don't like JF and tried to make them split up, or influence the show that would be detrimental to JF. Maybe they did not do it intentionally and just thought it would be best for Andy, but it just meant that since Andy is so easily influenced by them the faith of the show was very uncertain. Also Andy would not prepare himself for shows and would speak over guests to make irrelevant jokes, and sometimes he'd just outright cancel it the night it was going to happen. He's a lazy man.

I did like him and JF's dynamic but I like JF's new show. I do wish he'd make it a little longer though, but I guess debates will be longer with the daily show being shorter.

No one wants a Christmas cake past the 25th

I don't even know of this guy. Why doesn't he like JF?

13 The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

14 But ye denied the Holy One and the Just, and desired a murderer to be granted unto you;

15 And killed the Prince of life, whom God hath raised from the dead; whereof we are witnesses.

16 And his name through faith in his name hath made this man strong, whom ye see and know: yea, the faith which is by him hath given him this perfect soundness in the presence of you all.

17 And now, brethren, I wot that through ignorance ye did it, as did also your rulers.

18 But those things, which God before had shewed by the mouth of all his prophets, that Christ should suffer, he hath so fulfilled.

19 Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord.

It's not about the best genetics, it is about *our* genetics. I desire to live and for my people to live and dying knowing that their continued existence is uncertain is not a good feeling. It's quite an existential crisis.

In a democracy even if you convince today's population to do what you want and close the borders eventually the people who breed most will outbreed you and change the system. They don't care about how based your system is and would prefer it to be their system.

Attached: Allah Breh.jpg (750x500, 109.87K)

Attached: 14589985_1412413612134552_7512816144622105171_o.jpg (2048x1638, 320.28K)

Seems more like they are poking a bear.

Kumite is a talk show with Tonka Saw and Failure as hosts. They are retarded 56%ers. They don't like JF because… I don't know, I can only assume it is because of them being what they are and because JF and Andy kind of changed the meaning of "Bloodsports" which was their show into something else. Now their show is pretty much dead. It was only carried by Imperium Jim who has left it in the dust.

This is kind of sad

Attached: modern dating.jpg (511x767, 85.21K)

The Japanese largely seem to not care all too much about offending those sorts of people. When a woman went to sue the state for forced sterilisation the same MP, Minister of Health at the time, declined to comment. In the 50s they also rounded up lepers and put them on islands or in the mountains as well as sterilising them.

Current Year has made everyone insane.

This tbh.

Your not going to be able have any form of identity if you base you identity off numbers and percentages. Race is more than a 23andme test, it's a national myth, its the customs and traditions that are your life. Its a shame some lads still for the modern memi of science and historicity, and don't realise the metaphysics of tradition and race

Attached: 1401539070299.jpg (271x288, 10.35K)

20 And unto those that doth protest to be of faith but in hearts do not lead

21 Do not walk among them or spread your deeds with theirs

22 But instead be not a christcuck and act like a total faggot

23 And remember that everyone hates christbol, who will get the gas first come the day

24 Yet be like those that mock Godwinson who art a massive fag and must be drowned

25 And cast thine gaze away from masterbrew, who shalt be burned upon the fire

26 And always remember to be not like those that pretence to be of the Lord and yet are not

27 For unto this the Lord has spoken, and shown the way to be clear

19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are [these]; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
20 Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
21 Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told [you] in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.

Nah lad they'll solve the problem without a hitch. Any day now…

Um talking about immigration and terrorism won't change peoples minds just talk about population density xx

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (427x193, 91.44K)

dafties, the lot of them

The Conservative Party "will not be trusted for a generation" if Theresa May "fudges" Brexit, senior activists have warned
telegraph.co.uk/politics/2018/05/12/grassroots-tories-warn-theresa-may-will-not-trusted-generation/

Attached: theresa may remain.jpg (960x952, 169.98K)

I'm not all that familiar with "my people". Because few of them are libertarian, and because my ancestors are french, english and dutch. I could be anything from Dane, Jute, Frisian, Angle, Breton, Cornish or whatever the fuck is out there as far as the eastern fringes. It's a problem when your ancestors were a bunch of dirty buggers who sailed and got around a lot.

Because I'm not willing to round people up in the streets, I depend upon those already here to assimilate or otherwise migrate of their own choosing. I equally depend on civic nationalism being a popular means to that end.

I'm not sure what I'm supposed to share. Our cultural output is already destroyed. There is nothing within the realms of foods or arts that isn't either owned by kraft, unilever, or the british phonographic industry.

Don't you love

But you're arguing what we should do as if we were you. Smh, lad.

I don't see how that is a response to my last paragraph.

You identify the problem as "blacks" and the solution as "get rid of blacks".
It makes you un-voteable.

You identify the problem as "resources" and the solution as "protect those resources" and the left can only resort to repeatedly calling you "nazi Nigel" because they've got no other retort.

What kind of parent would willingly let their child read this crap.

Attached: msm teen vogue.png (1499x842, 734.58K)

ones that dont care

British food? What's that? He thinks Britain has a culture don't you know we're all immigrants, our culture is multiculturalism. God I wish I was French they actually have a culture, being British is disgusting I hate Brexit. We're all racists when will people learn we'll all European.

Norman reparations when? *smacks lips in Anglo*

How people can't see that paedophilia will be pushed as the new gay

Attached: pu.png (650x768, 834.83K)

Attached: spurdounionjack.png (550x404, 13.32K)

Fug

We don't see blacks as just a problem for the society but a problem for the people, lad. Again you have different ideas and live in a different place to us.

no one sees blacks as a problem for them

Lad, believe it not but you have no choice in the matter. There is no cultural background that you can pick and choose from, if your born and English then your an Englishman. Stop falling for the 'ideology' memi as well lad, there is only the truth, you can't deviate from that.
Fuck off back to sixth form politics

is being

So really everyone is just worried about immigration and it's consequences

Attached: miloweird.jpg (1123x1622, 161.32K)

this
I dont think it will work though. People hate pedophiles more than they ever hated gays

Only wogs and jews can inherit trauma. If they can inherit trauma does that mean they have different brain structures?

My current plan is move to the dales and embrace the life of a free saxon. It's not a very good plan but it's the best I can come up with. I vote frequently. I legally avoid as many taxes as possible to defund everything that's not directly local.

The other point was: if people assimilate properly, then the reproduction rate will match that of a native. Whites are 9 in 10 in Britain overall. It's not quite as bad as America where Mexicans will outnumber them even if the borders completely closed tomorrow.

What do you mean, lad?

New Sisters Of Battle for the 2-3 lads that care

fucking terrible manface

slippery slope fallacy xd

Attached: WHfestLiveBlog-Post12-30-SororitasComparison5fqd.jpg (1000x1297, 155.53K)

I mean, in the spirit of Joe Owens, the British people dont care about race. They might dislike crime, but they wont put two and two together. They will never ever vote for a overtly racist party.

Smh the terrorist's have won, hold hands some more and burn some candles

I've started telling people this, it starts off with eye-rolling and tinfoil comments, and then just start sending them everything.

I doubt it'll get very far; people are still uncomfortable with gays and are disgusted by trannies, it'll take an awful lot to get people onboard with this.

Attached: 1 Timothy 4 1-2 (1)

What do you mean by assimilation? To what extent

Attached: ebddb712b40e95567b0e0289d84181a7fdfebde807753fdfceeda4d4c34b0088.png (638x589, 838.8K)

That's if you play by the current rules, lad. This is why they don't work now, because the groundwork hasn't been done yet.

They've always looked like drag queens tbh

Attached: ClipboardImage.png (600x620, 346.44K)

"playing by the current rules" = not being dafties and ostracising the voterbase
what you suggest is fanciful and impractical

Yeah but they had a chance to change them in the new models at least they will come with helmets

I'm not talking about a party doing it, lad, just local people who you love so much.

nice, short but informative

it's really disturbing how that horrible little freak "Desmond Is Amazing" gets promoted so much

lad you dont know this country, dont talk about its politics

UN representative spends 2 weeks in UK, declares country ‘racist’
westmonster.com/un-representative-spends-2-weeks-in-uk-declares-country-racist/

Badge of bloody pride there.

oh fuck off you cucks

Attached: 20150920_124830.jpg (463x426, 87.16K)

Look on the bright side lad, he'll kill himself by the time he's gone through puberty.

True enough, but I think I'm right.

If the super AIDS doesn't get him first

rolling for him killing his parents instead

Looking forward to reading the stories of how he was abused.
It's horrible to think like this, but they made him their poster boy, he's been put on the altar as a sacrifice, and there's bugger-all we can do.

Doing a real bang up job there m8. You'll end up just telling them off for being shitlords and then they'll do it just to annoy you.

My primary goal is freedom and all that entails. If you understand freedom, you understand the effect you have on others when over-reproducing, you understand "thou shalt not kill" and other things. This alone I hope should be enough. I don't want to be one of those standing on a soapbox berating people for not embracing veganism.

A Terodactyl visited and no one informed me?

Attached: inkyfast.png (311x304, 58.26K)

The lad is saying cause a bunch of white people mixed he has no ancestry lmao, turks consider themselves turkish they only have 15% ancestry, native americans only have like 5% native ancestry, yet white people are not a group now. He's just being a libertarian autist.

I don't really wish that on him tbh. I'd rather he just turned against what's being done to him of his own volition. That would be the real spiritual and moral victory

When I look at his eyes, I start to get the feeling his heart isn't really init. It may have started as a fun game for him, but now he's being pushed into it. At some point, he'll want to grow out of it, but forces around him are trapping him. I want him to break out on his own

Lads am I in trouble?

That doesn't sound like someone in a libertarian society would think. You compete for everything, so why not compete for the power of the state?

Then again if you have something to protect yourself from this in the constitution maybe it'd work.

Too late for that lad, he's already on hormone blockers

close, but not quite there…

they will keep voting for conventional parties until there's a big enough reason (to them) to try something radical
we have a way to go until they'll be willing to take a risk like that but it could happen, think a Weimar economic situation, when food shelves are staying empty the tv circus won't be enough anymore, we all know this isn't sustainable and this point will come, to get a vote for change they have to really feel that the status quo can't keep them comfortable. I don't to put hope in a hypothetical future and it's a shame they haven't realised already o well

Those won't really hurt him though, yeah?

is he? fug

Nor do I lad, see
The poor bugger is broken and there's bugger-all we can do to help him. It's like watching a ship about to crash, fuck-all you can do to stop it, but you may as well enjoy the show.

Knew someone who raised their children "without gender". As soon as they were old enough, the girls were girls, the boy was a boy, kept his hair short ever since, likes football, is making money, has a girlfriend.
No problems at all.
Can't fight nature.

part of national service should be longbow training tbh for historic and heritage reasons, also archery requires huge discipline and fitness

Pretty sure it causes lasting damage, I'm not an expert on the matter, ask one of your newbrit friends.

afternoon fellow magapedes

If so, he'll be a eunuch like that thing 'Jazz' in the colonies.

Pretty sure that shit could be countered with a high dose of T?

From the sound of it it just sounds like they stop him from going through puberty, but I'll have to look it up

Freedom is overrated and I mean that in the sense libertarians and liberals pursue vapid individualism. This leads to people feeling isolated and without meaning, the state of anomie, the traditional family unit and knowing one's place in society is the true way to happiness because it is the only way to ensure a meaningful life.

Are you volunteering to rectally inject it?

was about to ask
Smh

Nonces out tbh

THE IMMIGRANTS MUST UNDERSTAND MY RIGHT TO BUY DRAGON DILDOES ONLY THEN CAN THEY BE ASSIMILATED INTO SAXON VALUES

Freedom cannot be taken from man by man tbh.