Black israelites

Are they the newest anti-christian trend? What arguments can be used to btfo them?

Attached: 1521868311568.jpg (480x360, 36.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Eg3OihbIaig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought they were like messianic jews. Dont they believe in jesus too? Theyre basically just heretical christian sect that believe blacks are the original jews as far as I can tell

:O

They think the jewish captivity in Egypt is actually a prophecy about NIBBAS going on ships to America.
They think black-hebrews will one day dominate the world and enslave everyone (including african-blacks who don't identify as hebrew-israelites) lmao.
Imagine jewish arrogance and eschatology but with 85 IQ nibbas instead.

They also stand on street corners yelling at every non-black saying they need to be hanged, jailed and beaten, and their women will be raped and enslaved. They also spit frequently on people and swear very loudly.

They aren't trinitarian, they think the elect are black-hebrews and every other race else will get subjugated by the messiah in his earthly kingdom. There's no conversion to their tribe/religion, it's all hereditary.

Stop being a teenager.

What's wrong with arguments?

u scared whiteboi?

Attached: BHIjpg.jpg (647x767, 120.11K)

So basically Muslims?

How do messianic jews differ from Christianity?

L. RON HUBBARD
WAS A BLACK MAN

WE WUZ PRIESTS!

WE WUZ JEWS N SHIEET

Aren’t Hitler being black taking off in the black community?

One logical inconsistency is they claim whites are edomites which would be impossible if Esau’s brother Jacob were black.

youtube.com/watch?v=Eg3OihbIaig

Jail

They worship their race and still reject Christ. Kikes or Tiggerkikes, they're the same.

DAS RITE

They're just a bunch of stupid tiggers acting like they're important because their race has never done anything.

Mate, they are half a century old, i think.
And they've been dying, movement wise.
You just grabbed them from the mothballs, to shit on blacks.

I was not aware of them up to the magakid incident. I always it was just a meme.
kek

They spread hated and are not of God. Many of them will be damned to hell unless they repent for their ways

REMINDER THEY AREN'T CRITICIZING JEWS, THEY ARE SAYING THEY ==ARE== JEWS

BLACK HEBREW. KENDRICK LAMAR, KODAK BLACK, AND PLENTY OF OTHER RAPPERS ARE ALL TALKING ABOUT HOW THEY ARE THE BLACK HEBREWS

CLEARLY JEWS ARE USING THEM TO PROMOTE JEWISH MATERIALIST OCCULT THEOLOGY

I think it's a psy-op, and probably funded by higher ups. These guys are smarter than they appear… every blasphemy they spew is done with a smirk.. and they magically never get arrested. Something is fishy about it. I think they're placed to divide and stir up racial hatred. And it works.

I love the Black Hebrew Israelites because they can be pretty BASED at times (embed related). I hate that they fell into liberation theology tier bullshittery, but God does use evil to help us learn and grow. Pray for these Black Hebrew Israelites, that God may humble them show them the way.

Get yourself a good conservative Christian African gf ;)

they have been around since the 80s so no not newest.

Why do you feel like you have to argue with anyone about anything? You know what the best way to "BTFO" anyone is? Agree with them and walk away. It completely disarms them. For example: If a Black Israelite walks up to you and says, "You gon' be muh slave, wyteboy." Just say, "Yeah, I know." and walk away. Completely confounds them since they thrive on confrontation.

If they are the real Jews. How come they are not in Israel?

Isn't that bearing false witness?

Attached: PREACH.png (896x606, 685.21K)

What's there to refute? They offer no evidence for anything they claim.

Nope. Have nothing to do with foolish, ignorant controversies; you know that they breed quarrels. 2 Timothy 2:23

Dumb ninjas, but the truth is such movements have probably been the only religious current that will otherwise get the attention of spiritually destitute African-American youths within the bowels of the inner city.

DAS RITE
DAS RITE WYTE BOI

Attached: DAS RITE.jpg (500x500 211.32 KB, 55.41K)

lmao why bother? They're just such coons I find it highly entertaining.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ tigga

The Holocaust was a joke.