Convert me

non extremist muslim here.
convince me that christianity is the way.
totally open minded.
thank you.

Attached: 1547027324554.jpg (594x336, 37.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

muflihun.com/muslim/30/5838
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The gospel is John 3:16
John 3:16 KJV — For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

If you believe in Jesus, you will have everlasting life

as a muslim, i do believe in jesus christ as a prophet. we love him and respect him.

will i have an everlasting life?

also another question, what does the bible say about other religion people? will they go to hell? like a peaceful hindu who has never hurt one in his entire life, will he go to hell for not being a christian?

#1. Camel Piss is medicinal (hadith)
#2. Satan rests in your nose at night (hadith)
#3. Muhhamad sexualized a 9 year old girl (come on, have some restraint you old goof). (hadith)
#4. Allah is totally transcendant meaning no interaction with created things is possible, meaning he isn't really personal at all, he is trapped in his own transcendance and you can't access him. (ipso facto be dubious about any prophet or angel claiming to represent this totally transcendant Allah who cannot be present in his own creation).
#5. Allah is unlike anything, yet he has arms, a face, body parts, (albeit body parts we can't understand fully, still makes no sense)
#6. Allah requires no objective atonement, therefore his forgiveness is unjust and mostly arbitrary.
#7. Water is always pure to drink, even if it has garbage, corpses and pollution floating in it (hadiths: Sunan Abu Dawud 67 & Sunan Ibn Majah 520)
#8. Music is mostly haram
#9. One wing of a fly has a disease on it, while the other has the cure, so if a fly falls in your cup make sure to dunk both wings in the drink to neutralize the disease. (hadith)
#10. Needing hadiths for your religion because the revelation is insufficient. hadiths that came 200 years after the Muhammad.
#11. Muhammad didn't even know who he was talking to until his wife or her uncle guessed it was an angel, he thought he was going mad (correct).
#12 Praying to a pagan CUBE
#13 Quran using apocryphal stories from gnostic texts
etc
etc
etc

Sounds like regular Abrahamic ridiculousness to me. I don't see why he should trade his for yours.

ya it's possible but not guaranteed. God is merciful and all are able to be judged by the law written in their hearts, even those ignorant of revelation, but without Christ it's a gamble and uncertain.

because Christ is true king
Muhammad is false prophet

Yea if you sin at all (which everyone has) then you are deserving of hell. Unless you accept Jesus as your lord and savior then you are not saved. Respecting Jesus isn't enough.

3 of the 4 close companions(forgot the name) of your prophet during the Ethiopian exile left Islam and converted to Christianity.
Also, his scribe

those are totally wrong my friend

#1 no a real muslim would ever drink that, also i've never seen a hadith about it. "hadiths book beside me rn"
#2 first time to hear this lol
#3 that's a common misunderstanding, his wife was 18yo.
#5 i've never heard anyone describe that allah has body parts before tbh. neither quran nor hadith mentioned that
#7 not always my friend, if water has some urine or stuff like that then it's not pure and unusable
#8 common misunderstanding, i listen to music every day, my fav singer is tom waits btw :)
#10 hadith is what prophet mohammad said, therefore hadith existed since ever quran exist, but after 200 years people gathered what mohammad said in books.
#12 people don't pray to the cube but to allah, they just consider it there a holy place.

sorry for my english i just wanted to clear some points

so if i accept jesus as my lord and saviour, i can do whatever sins i want because he will forgive me?

also many christians converted to islam in the past, i don't get your point

Do you guys believe Jesus defeated death after being crucified?

t. liberal, unread, "muslim"

we believe he was never crucified, but was risen to the sky.
we believe the guy who was crucified was someone looks like jesus christ but not him

thank you. friend.

Why do you believe that?

Some protestant sects would say yes, but other Christian denoms (like Catholics) would answer that faith alone is not enough.

they taught us that. i can't explain that.
same question to you, why do you believe he was crucified?

okay that's interesting, but now i'm so lost, i mean, both islam and christianity have good proofs and stuff..

but let's be honest here, you wouldn't be a christian if you wasn't born in a christian family, right?
same thing with me, wouldn't be muslim if i wasn't born in muslim family.

why is god doing this?

You should check out David Wood on youtube he puts out pretty good videos involving Islam

Man, what’s the deal with that big black box?

Without a man who is also God, there is no manifestation of perfection in this world.
Hegel was very disrupted by this, that the moment we go away from the realm of ideas into practicality there is so such thing as Virtue.
Dostoevsky answered him accurately in his novels:
Dostoevsky was an Orthodox Christian, but the character who said this was an atheist. Without realizing, the atheist character argues why the Theanthropos is a must.

The Kingdom of Heaven is for anyone who does not walk away in Final Judgement. Eastern religions like Buddhism and Hinduism believe that the goal of Life is to dissolve into the nothingness of the cosmos, they will certainly walk away when the bodily resurrection comes.

interesting. but if we look through youtube arguments we can see both religions have proofs against each other, idk friend..

how come? i don't understand. if i were a god why would i make another god?

No, believing in Jesus in biblical terms means believing in his divinity and his role as sacrifice for your sins

Romans 10:9-13 KJV — That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

God isn't doing it, people are. I benefit from the fact that my ancestors were Christian and passed down the truth to me, and my descendants will likewise profit from me.

Idk man. I was baptised as an infant, but my upbringing was very secular. In fact, I only started attending Mass a year ago.

Because it's in the Gospels? What sources do Muslims use on Jesus?

Yeah, but we are talking about Muhammad's close friends and acquatances, that joined him in his exile

YouTube comments are not reliable. Mist of them are Muslims strawmanning and completely ignoring the points made.

Islam's God is distant, but interestingly, Ishmael's mother was one of the first to experience a theophany, of the "God who sees me", when he stepped down, spoke directly to her, and rescued her and Ishamel.

We Christians proclaim this God was always Jesus in preincarnate form (or at least Orthodox do.. some others have fallen out of touch with this). If a closer God doesn't appeal to you, then you may as well stay Muslim… or anything else that creates distance and eternal ineffability.

Muhammed had at some point 9 wives One of them was Aisha, who married Muhammed when she was 6 and had sex with him when he was 9.This is described in pretty much every canonicla collection of hadith and the earliest Muhammed biographies written by the first muslims. Muhammed told his followers to marry yound girls they could fondle.

So, "my friend", keep your blatant lies for yourself, as well as your defense of the pedophile warlord.

How can you admire him as a prophet without accepting his divinity? Genuinely curious.

Jesus as a man walked the earth and proclaimed he is god. If he is not, he is either lying or a madman. In both cases not a man to be admired.

Maybe because that is what every single witness and follower of Jesus reports?Because the retardation written by Muhammed was unheard of before he made it up on the go?

I dont think you understand what you believe is some retardation written by a pedophile warlord who thought Mary was the sister of Moses and part of the Trinity

No, you dont believe in Jesus. You believe in some fictional figure that in no way ressembled the real Jesus, the Son of God, the messiah, God, the one who fulfills the prophecies and performs miracles. The uncreated one one through whom everything was created in the beginning. That is Jesus, not the petty fanfic made by some dumb arab 600 years later.

okay guys.
how do i turn to a christian?

i live in an arab country, if my parents know about this. they will literally kill me.

what shall i do?

If you feel you would be in imminent danger, then pray in private and use an online Bible. What Arab country are you in? You may be able to meet up with Orthodox or Syriac Christians without drawing too much attention upon yourself from your family.

Imagine being this illiterate

As for you, I am ready to disbelieve you about your open-mindedness. Islamic scholars have put many hours into producing mentally masturbatory arguments that sound like pilpul from the dumbest Rabbi ever. Typical tricks that don't impress

Attached: beatings.jpg (2342x2866 18.13 KB, 936.88K)

syria. i think there are some orthodoxies chruches here but I'm afraid they don't accept me or something? idk ..

why so rude?

They will accept you for sure, especially if you genuinely desire to turn your life toward Christ. I suppose with everything that has happened over there, they might be a little hesitant around strangers. If that is so I wouldn't hold it against them. Perhaps your best bet would be to contact a priest online and just have a conversation that way, so you do not risk alerting your family at first. Explain to the priest your situation and I am sure he would be welcoming in finding a way to overcome the hurdles.

The bible is Trinitarian as a whole.
God needs redemption for rebellion, which was given by the life of the holy Lamb upon the cross. Without His sacrifice, we're still dead because of Adam's fall.

Are you the OP? I'm just a bit jaded, I've had run-ins with Mohammedans where they try to proselytize through the use of these ancient tactics here and on half-chan. If you really want out of Islam then I honestly hope you find peace and not martyrdom. Mohammad was a vicious charlatan who has stolen the lives and dignity of many through his followers down the ages.

thank you, i will try to find a local priest to contact with online.

God bless you. I'll be praying for you

Look up Christian prince on YouTube. He knows the Quran better than most Muslims and has an Islamic law degree. He streams every day and is open to have Muslims call in.

I would say the best arguments against Islam and in favor of Christianity is a comparison between their diffenrent understandings of Heaven (Jannah is almost like a never ending party), and the lives and words of Muhammed and Jesus (and the absurd muslim claim that a sinner and warlord is better than a man never stained by sin, born of a virgin who was never stained by sin).
muflihun.com/muslim/30/5838

Attached: 3ca5c047fe1c051e199c39b164c86db62fc32b930fd4f273d81b94ac44039035.jpg (310x599, 83.9K)

Keep us updated. God bless you, user.

There is reason to believe Islam to originate from some form of Syriac Nestorianism with local gnostic influence, as well as the Koran being plagiarized from the Bible. I am having trouble finding a certain source that corroborates these theses so if anyone can help me out here I'd appreiate.

Attached: F8C2C4E2-DBD8-4C11-8E4E-8D06AFE965C5.jpeg (1696x6224 2.37 MB, 2.44M)

Here’s All things that are wrong with Islam user

Attached: DD96A1C2-7B00-47B6-B915-B4DDCBF807F5.jpeg (1312x8870, 3.95M)

What sect are you?