What are some good refutations of Nietzche?

What are some good refutations of Nietzche?

Attached: 220px-Nietzsche187a.jpg (219x298, 18.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rsleve.people.wm.edu/FNLAS_1882.html
existentialcomics.com/comic/150
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He died as a weak childless faggot and only the dregs of society, like himself, uphold him as someone of significance. Ironic that he would speak of "might is right," being such a weak old cuck.

None. Just pay no mind to him.

He denied God that's proof enough.
But he was correct about the Uberman and underman dichotomy.

What part of his philosophy specifically?

My favorite one is that Nietzche said to live as if time was a flat circle (i.e. as soon as you die you are reborn and experience everything again in the same body with the same soul and circumstances) - this is called the "doctrine of eternal recurrence". Yet if that's really true, Nietzche utterly failed. The only woman he ever loved didn't want to marry him, he never had children, and his philosophy drove him literally insane. His sister took advantage of his insanity to twist his works to her own purposes, he thus became an inspiration for Hitler.

NIetzche sets out to deconstruct nihilism. But the catch is you cannot really do that if you are still a nihilist. Nietzche does not believe in God. The "transendental meaning" you have is up to you to set, to become an ubermensch. In other words there is no moral compass as to his philosophy. His idea is will to power for power's sake. Well this idea is inherently anti-christian. Some would argue it is basically judaic in spirit. In any way this will to power for power's sake is easy to find in most leftism today, in communism, etc.
The question is: How can you claim to be anti-nihilist if the absolute value, the absolute meaning, is not outside of the man but rather inside him. It boils down to individualism, deifying man in his own pride. It is just like kids on the playground shouting at each other
It is just pathetic.
Also his "might is right" is a perfect inversion. Right(God, led by God) is mighty. But not all might is right. Just that you have the force does not make you servant of Jesus. Satan has also power. Nothing is further from the truth than "might is right"

tl dr. His ideas reflect his hatred towards christianity. Using uberman/unterman can be good in some cases to desribe degenerates but that's it.
All modern world is a revolt against God. All modern world is built upon will to power for power's sake. Why follow an advice like that. It is like curingcancer with cancer

He was obsessed with the ubermensch but he died in an asylum instead

The ubermensch is no match for the Jew. The former bludgeons his way through life, but the latter uses mind control and amasses armies of golems and other normies to smash the ubermensch. The Jew wins every time… except against the very thing Nietzsche hated: Christ and his Church.

in my opinion, the best refutation of Nietzsche is provided by Nietzsche himself:

Friedrich Nietzsche, The Parable of the Madman (1882)

THE MADMAN
Have you not heard of that madman who lit a lantern in the bright morning hours, ran to the market place, and cried incessantly: "I seek God! I seek God!" – As many of those who did not believe in God were standing around just then, he provoked much laughter. Has he got lost? asked one. Did he lose his way like a child? asked another. Or is he hiding? Is he afraid of us? Has he gone on a voyage? emigrated? – Thus they yelled and laughed.
The madman jumped into their midst and pierced them with his eyes. "Whither is God?" he cried; "I will tell you. We have killed him – you and I. All of us are his murderers. But how did we do this? How could we drink up the sea? Who gave us the sponge to wipe away the entire horizon? What were we doing when we unchained this earth from its sun? Whither is it moving now? Whither are we moving? Away from all suns? Are we not plunging continually? Backward, sideward, forward, in all directions? Is there still any up or down? Are we not straying, as through an infinite nothing? Do we not feel the breath of empty space? Has it not become colder? Is not night continually closing in on us? Do we not need to light lanterns in the morning? Do we hear nothing as yet of the noise of the gravediggers who are burying God? Do we smell nothing as yet of the divine decomposition? Gods, too, decompose. God is dead. God remains dead. And we have killed him.

"How shall we comfort ourselves, the murderers of all murderers? What was holiest and mightiest of all that the world has yet owned has bled to death under our knives: who will wipe this blood off us? What water is there for us to clean ourselves? What festivals of atonement, what sacred games shall we have to invent? Is not the greatness of this deed too great for us? Must we ourselves not become gods simply to appear worthy of it? There has never been a greater deed; and whoever is born after us – for the sake of this deed he will belong to a higher history than all history hitherto."

Here the madman fell silent and looked again at his listeners; and they, too, were silent and stared at him in astonishment. At last he threw his lantern on the ground, and it broke into pieces and went out. "I have come too early," he said then; "my time is not yet. This tremendous event is still on its way, still wandering; it has not yet reached the ears of men. Lightning and thunder require time; the light of the stars requires time; deeds, though done, still require time to be seen and heard. This deed is still more distant from them than most distant stars – and yet they have done it themselves.

It has been related further that on the same day the madman forced his way into several churches and there struck up his requiem aeternam deo. Led out and called to account, he is said always to have replied nothing but: "What after all are these churches now if they are not the tombs and sepulchers of God?"

Says what?

Atheism is a dead end.

Sanctus Ioannes in Revelation 3:9

He was friendzoned and turned into an MGTOW
His entire philosophy is derived from this fact.
Explains a lot about Zig Forums really
rsleve.people.wm.edu/FNLAS_1882.html
Summary at the bottom of this: existentialcomics.com/comic/150 from which pic related comes.

Attached: speedDating2.png (1000x1500, 619.25K)

By not being gay

There's not much to refute. Nietzche didn't make arguments, only assertions.

Alasdair MacIntyre
Fyodor Dostoyevsky
I think that Thomas Mann had an essay about him that serves as criticism

get jacked and whenever anyone starts talking about ubermen and will-to-power tell them to post body and when they say "no u" you post body and blow them the winnie the pooh out. i do this on /fit/ and its such a great feeling. also, i'm not even really that big, but every edgy atheist or pagan almost always has shit genetics and is either dyel or a fat "powerlifter"

Tfw it's a faulty argument

What's a faulty arguement?

Didn't, Father Seraphim Rose end up saying i think in his book on, Nihilism that, Nietzsche hungered for Christ more then anything. But growing up in Milquetoast Christianity really just left him spiritually dry? It would be like if you took out First, and Basement level floors to a house, and then there's nothing to support it. And down it came from Nietzsche's point of view. With the Lutherans, lower tier protestants, and Even Catholicism.

Attached: Lord save me.jpg (736x973, 306.04K)