Anyone here ever tried giving God the praise and worship anyway when they are pissed off and things aren't going their...

Anyone here ever tried giving God the praise and worship anyway when they are pissed off and things aren't going their way?

Attached: d74.png (600x600, 379.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sxMO7B-kEpM
www2.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Omnis_pulchritudo_Domini_(Andreas_de_Silva)
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

And what was the result?

(checked)
Yes, this is one of the best times to pray. It also helps one stay humble.

I am currently working on giving thanks to God for everything. literally everything. Didn't get that job off? Glory to God for the opportunity. Bored as hell at my retail job? Thanks be to God for the time. etc, etc

Praise the Lord, He saved me from getting deceived and brainwashed in Sodom and Gomorrah.

Re-read the beatitudes and proverbs 1-3. I can’t add anything to those words so I won’t and shouldn’t.
Also listen to Gregorian chants, and read David’s psalms.

God gives you hard times to see if you will still have faith in him. Just like Job.

The Lord gave and the Lord has taken away; may the name of the Lord be praised” (Job 1:20).

Attached: 1544722000338.jpg (700x715, 135.3K)

Georgian chants really are great to ease the soul. That, and a little wine ;)

Reading thru the comments of these vids on Youtube helps as well. It blows my mind how some people out there are going thru exactly what I'm going thru. It's humbling to read. And it shows me that i am not alone in my suffering.

Yeah, its hard i will say. When everything is going bad some give thanks and put your mind on the grace of god

The true redpill is that things always go your way - according to God's plan. Even though you dislike the situation, the outcome of hardship will be positive to your soul. God does not give you more to carry than you can manage.
It is hard to praise God when you are angry things do not work out the way you want, though. One has to humble onneself, not always I am able to do that. But if one manages to do it, it is great, you see lots of positive things in what seemed to be an utter disaster at first/

Well I don't know. Even situations such as genocides,torture,starvation and rape are part of Gods plan. I know God got me, all of us but it just feels like he's not there. I can rationally understand but it doesn't feel right.

He is there.
youtu.be/sxMO7B-kEpM

youtu.be/sxMO7B-kEpM
Lyrics:
www2.cpdl.org/wiki/index.php/Omnis_pulchritudo_Domini_(Andreas_de_Silva)

Omnis pulchritudo Domini exaltata est super sidera:
species ejus in nubibus coeli,
et nomen ejus in aeternum permanet, alleluia.

Non turbetur cor vestrum: ego vado ad Patrem;
et dum assumptus fuero a vobis, mittam vobis, alleluia,
Spiritum veritatis, et gaudebit cor vestrum, alleluia.

Ascendens Christus in altum,
captivam duxit captivitatem,
dedit dona hominibus.
Ascendit Deus in jubilatione,
et Dominus in voce tubae, alleluia.

Tenor: Elevatis manibus ferebatur in coelum,
et benedixit eis, alleluia.

English
All the beauty of the Lord has been exalted above the stars;
his beauty is in the clouds of heaven,
and his name endures forever. Alleluia.

Do not let your heart be troubled: I go to the Father,
and when I have been taken up from you, I will send you, alleluia,
the Spirit of truth, and your heart will rejoice. Alleluia.

Ascending on high,
Christ has led captivity captive;
he has given gifts to men.
God is gone up with a shout,
and the Lord with the sound of the trumpet. Alleluia.

Tenor: Having lifted his hands he was taken up to heaven,
and he blessed them. Alleluia.

At least those situations you can blame someone else. You can look yourself in the mirror.
What about a situation where it's your own sins and failures that have destroyed you? What if you can no longer face the people closest to you? What is the point of eternal life if you remember is misery? Maybe at that point you realize you are damned and wonder how you can you even go on with life.

bitter sweet…… it makes you not want to ask for anything. Just like… the sinners and atheists…..

Attached: 1511203087422.png (800x573, 851.74K)

Yes, I asked to be humbled and delivered from vanity, the next day I lost a moderate amount of money through entirely my fault, and I remembered
and said: "Naked I came from my mother's womb, and naked I will depart. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away; may the name of the LORD be praised."
I couldn't complain, I got what I asked for, which is much more valuable than the shekels

yes. i tried and failed

These kinds of times are part of why I really like the Rosary despite not being a Catholic (at least for now)

It functions like a knife that allows you to carve out a 15-20 minute moment of thinking about your faith, to meditate on the life of Christ. The beads and the outward prayer help you clean your thoughts of what else might be troubling you and making prayer hard.

There has never been a time when I haven't felt more calm and hopeful after a Rosary.

Attached: rosary.jpg (1024x683, 438.33K)

Why post an image making fun of atrocity?

It's harder for me to forget faults from my fellow humans (but I need to work on this too). Before I was a Christian, I really didn't think about God enough.. and afterward, I don't have these type of frustrations. I'm just humbled and realize I must seek more wisdom or realized I missed something God was telling me.

Sounds pretty cucked.

Hey buddy I think you're on the wrong board.

I pray to God when angry, sometimes…
But I always feel like it stems from my own pride when I do so, and it hinders me.

I don't know if this is me seeing my self truthfuly, or deceit of the devil.

Praising God in times of hardship, is truly hard.
But, I am working on being better at it.