The Great Monarch - Catholic Prophecy

I am searching for the criteria of The Great Monarch. So far, I've found the following -

I've also read he will be poor and his early life filled with disappointments. It's easy to find what he will accomplish, but rather I am looking for the criteria of who he is?

Attached: alfred.jpg (700x390, 46.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wkaxS4OB3cw
elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=9943
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

well do we know any alive?

Where is this supposed prophecy from?

(Wikipedia)

Seems like OP is reading too many conspiracy websites and old heretical books of so-called prophecy rather than real prophecy in the Bible

There is only one true King.

Attached: what is the truth.jpg (1000x1494, 297.41K)

Isn’t there an Orthodox prophecy that sounds very similar?

Where did you get any of this?
To be honest this sounds a lot like me, now bow servant.

Yeah but this also sounds a lot like me
Even from child hood but I'm not exactly a saint…
I also have bloodline ties to this man.

I think this is a pretty vague prophecy

You have a bloodline tie?
They also mention him being exiled.

Attached: 1532019866540.png (657x525, 24.05K)

For your answer, try Isaiah 9:6

Attached: c5da59517cd9215605e94e531baee8ba141652ed161f642fa34c5ecfc45fd7e8.png (1030x1092, 1.4M)

you're ON a conspiracy website you massive idiot

No, I'm on a message board with no requirements of belief excepting the Nicene Creed. I need not believe in heretical (((Enlightenment)))-era (((folklore))) nor any conspiracy theory.

well, i've got those ones checked off haha

Heh. I have both checked. But not one lick of French blood that I know of.

He's coming soon and he is angry

Attached: ZHmHih5.png (441x302, 57.62K)

It’s literally in the rules. Christians are defunded as Nicene trinitarians.

This is applicable to me.
Just replace Louis IX with a more respectable monarch, say, Charlemagne. And replace the dirty German part with "HOLY SCOTTISH" and you've got me down to a T. (Also, by "Catholic" you mean belonging to Catholic and Orthodox Church? I've got that down too.)

This is workable, definitely partially applies, minus the saint part at the end there. But I can work on that.

Well I'm at war with myself and the passions, so… I guess that qualifies?

King David was the youngest as I recall… So… I don't think "First Born" is a legitimate requirement, so that's going to the wayside.

Right so, in my analysis of this situation. I might be your man. Unfortunately, not interested though.

The West is too screwed up.

Oh! Yes, there is. About the Tsar who will come, Christianize Russia, RECONQUISTA CONSTANTINOPLE & Make Constantinple Greek Again… Will allegedly go to war with the Antichrist to some extent, and something about a massive three day war that'll leave 700 million dead.

That's the tl;dr version of it anyways.

come on man, we need you!

THIS

To the contrary, you (that is, we, as a society) need Jesus Christ. There's no point in having a monarch unless there's a Christian society that's ready to follow its king on the path of righteousness.

Right now people are too self-willed, self-obsessed and wholly individualistic. It'd be a true act of God to see a monarch arise in a western country.

Dictator/tyrant? Wholly possible. But a truly Christian monarch? Only by an act of God.

I agree. But how many times has God sent someone to a society that is rampant and things have to get straitened out where people are too self-willed and self-obsessed. Like the prophecy stated it will be God's hand that will bring this forth. I think we need to move away that this person will be a catholic. When the prophecies began regarding the great monarch the only church around was the catholic church not a protestant one. So we have to assume he will be hopefully a well rounded christian. Many Christian's are assuming that the great monarch is going to be a bad guy and will be the anti-christ. Amos 3:7

I believe this guy is going to show up soon two things just happened that I came across. I had a friend send me a link to a youtube video of a prophet named Kim Clement who prophesied in 2007 that Trump will become the president.

This link is also the same prophet but he prophesied what is going to go down in France and Europe soon that France is destined to destroy the beast of the east just like it did in the 7th century.

youtube.com/watch?v=wkaxS4OB3cw
elijahlist.com/words/display_word.html?ID=9943

Attached: medieval-battle-painting-wallpaper-4.jpg (900x517, 95.74K)